Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 49,081 to 49,095 of 61408
-
11-28-12 20:38 #12328Regular Member

Posts: 6Essex
Any SW's still in essex. At one point in time they were a couple decent ones. Now I don't believe theres any at all. Just asking if anyone knows.
-
11-28-12 13:27 #12327Regular Member

Posts: 22Bare bone
As careful as we all want to be it can happen even if you cover up. Ever get a batch of rubbers before? They can break while you are in her. Happened to me years ago, all I notced was the kitty started to feel really good, and after I popped I realised like half of the cover was gone. Thank God it wasn't a SW.
Originally Posted by MdesGator
[View Original Post]
I wish him the best on his testing; we all got to stay safe!
-
11-28-12 13:24 #12326Senior Member

Posts: 319Call From Joyce
Just got the call and she most definitely wants to see me on Friday. I will approach her with the subject of release of a number that she can be reached at. She said that she can not use her phone because her parents monitor her calls because of the boyfriend and then not wanting her to see him. I told her that I would get her a burner phone if that helps the situation out so that she can get ahold of me. She said that she will discuss this on Friday. The great change was that she wanted to met on Saturday but called me for the change in day which means she is really wanting to get funds for her extra activities and that is a positive note. I will approach her with the idea of others and I will let others know if she is wiling to stretch her cliental.
For others that did not see my other post about Joyce. She is the brunette 19 year old that I met by only chance.
Happy hunting to all. Going to be a good Friday for me.
-
11-27-12 22:56 #12325Senior Member

Posts: 224Kiara & friend
That kitty sure is one of the finest ever! Not only is she hot and pretty and she is also bi and willing to share! LOL Anyway, got the chance to meet up with her and her new BFF (a 19 year whilte chick who used to dance in white Marsh) who actually knew to do her job like a porn star yet still got a body of the girl next door.
Originally Posted by DaHanter
[View Original Post]
Being sexperienced folks, we all knew what to do to get what we wanted, the new girl started with some skillful deep kissing down south and kitty soon joined in and started sucking on the balls. I then pulled that new girl up for a close inspection of the flower and, enticed by the smell, invited to sit on my face so that I could eat her while kitty ate me. Once enough "eating" was done I started the vertigo tango with one while used my fingers to keep the other "busy". We then switched again and have one of the girl eat another while I did the girl in the middle from the back.
Throughout the whole play, kitty was the star actress and the director! (too bad we didn't have a camera crew because we made a flawless porno without cutscenes)
A bird in the hand is worth two in the Bush. Yet, having your bird inside a Bush while playing / eating another Bush is even better. LOL
-
11-27-12 19:05 #12324

Posts: 540BJ-injected?
Yours was a good post, as usual, chockful of info and enjoyable to read. However, I do not believe narcotics are transferred this way -- ever. It seems particularly implausible given that several days transpired between service and testing. A more logical explanation is that it WAS a false positive.
Originally Posted by NewbForBewb
[View Original Post]
It is matter of plausibility, not credibility, so please don't take this post as an affront! If I'm mistaken, someone should publish it in the medical literature.
-
11-27-12 18:56 #12323Senior Member

Posts: 55Re: Camera on Dundalk
I have seen the camera that you are talking about. In fact, there are two cameras. One points back down Dundalk Ave in the direction of Citgo and the other points directly across Dundalk Ave towards the shopping plaza. I only got a quick look at the cameras but it appears to me that the cameras are pointing at the bus stops right there at the corner. I could certainly be mistaken, but that was the impression I got. However, it is always a good idea to use caution when out and about. Uncle LEO is certainly getting a bit sneakier as camera technology gets cheaper, better, and easier to use!
Originally Posted by SpermGun42
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 17:21 #12322Senior Member

Posts: 530Parking garage
I'm just reallly getting back in the SW scene since BP is just getting to expensive but depending on what tim of day it is and also where you scoop a chic up. The gallery parking garage and a few others in that same 3 block radius are great to use. Altho I do have a mini van but I go in there find a spot on the cut away from cameras and do what I got to do and out before I even get a charge and if so its only 6 bucks. Better than being on the street because its police on the street. Its mostly african parking security in the garages. Like they really give a fuck if they catch you fucking.
Originally Posted by Mr Back Shot
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 16:42 #12321Senior Member

Posts: 174Mediocre is a understatement
Yeah finally hooked up with Angela yesterday and it was a waste of time and. 40's! Nice girl as far as attitude goes but thats where it stops. As soon as she gets in the car she asks what it is that I want to do. So I told her that a BJ would do for the moment. She replies "you mean just a BJ cause if you want to touch my boobs or play with my kitty would be extra". I should've just stopped and let her out right there. But it was my first meetining with her so I went with it. I told her we'll start with a BJ and see where it goes from there. She gets down to business and its one of the worst ever for me. After a minute she comes up and just keep stroking me with her hand. I go limp so she goes back again no dt, no play for the boys, no tongue action, just up and down. She comes up again after 2 minutes and just keep on stroking. By this time I'm frustrated so I tell her to just forget it put your jacket on and I'll drop you off. I'll take the lost and move on. She was mediocre at best with a BJ so if you can't' get me up with a BJ I'll pass with the FS. Will not ever repeat I've had girls in dundalk, conkling, cb and wilkens that will be more enthusiastic for less. I'll save my. 40 for the girls in those areas from now on.
Originally Posted by AbleBaker777
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 15:53 #12320Senior Member

Posts: 63Much Recon, a Newbie, and a Drug Test (Could be a Guy Ritchie Movie Title)
Tried posting this this morning but a SNAFU occured. Ugh!
In the last 3 to 4 months I have been doing recon mostly. I cruise the east side strolls when I'm in the area. I've only seen one cute BSW on Conkling, but that was a few months ago and she was standing with a guy so I skipped it. Otherwise I have not been impressed with what Conkling has to offer. Sounds like there are some good providers out there, but I haven't seen them. It's nice to know the Conkling stroll is still going strong.
I have been more intersted in the 25th Street loop which has been mentioned by another poster. I was going up Howard, right on 25th, back down on Greenmount, then North back to Howard. Have seen some BSW in front of what appears to be a church on 25th and Greenmount, nothing to my liking though. Thank you to the poster that stated I should really be traveling further down 25th. I plan to do that. Please be aware that Charles intersects with 25th on the loop I've been cruising. I have seen transformers on 25th as far as two blocks away from Charles, so be careful what you're picking up if you decide to cruise 25th.
One night on my way home from the bars, a smallish BSW came up to me and asked for help. She was heading south on Belair Road and saw me pull over near my place. I think she thought I was trying to make a scoop until she saw me heading inside. I asked her how much and she said. 1. Far be it from me to turn down a. 1 BJ so I invited her in. Nice enough woman. Having just gotten home from the bars my little head doesn't work like it did in my teens. She was unable to get me there with what I considered a very mediocre BBBJ. Being a nice guy, I tipped her. 05 anyway and sent her on her merry way. She's called twice looking for funds since that time and I have oblidged just to see if the BBBJ was as mediocre as I remembered in my stupor. Unfortunately, it is. Her technique just does nothing for me! And I'm not really one to try to teach an old dogs new tricks! If I had to guess she's probably on the pipe but has a very friendly demeanor. She's 5'3, 145, smallish frame with a tummy. She's in her mid 40's. Name is Tina. While walking up to a stanger and asking for a. 1 BJ suggests she's done this a few times, I've never seen her on a loop. She has also stated that if I wanted FS it would only be. 2 to. 25. Although seeming reasonable, if you can't blow me hard I kinda lose interest.
Now onto the funny thing. My ATF retired about 4 months ago. I really miss her BJ's! Anyway, about a month ago she was in need of funds and asked if we could get together. I was thrilled! A few days after the deed I had a drug test at work, I showed up positive for methadone! LOL So to all fellow mongers, a 20 minute sloppy BJ IS enough to xfer enough methadone into your bloodstream for a positive test. As luck would have it my reputation is stellar and they assumed it was a false positive. A test in a few more days showed as much, negative.
In relation to the forum, only being around a year now I have to assume there is some cyclicalities that I am not privy to. That being said, there is more drama on this board then I ever recall seeing. I'm all for a little tete a tete, but really, this shit is dragging out ad naseum. Also, many of the posts seem to lack a great deal of specificity. Descriptions of the women and / or the rates paid. Just a general observation there. If people don't know who you're talking about, what they look like, or the service for the price, what good is really knowing anything?
Be safe gentlemen!
-
11-27-12 15:25 #12319Regular Member

Posts: 4Angela
Nice enough girl, has a good spot off of Harford Road in the county. I think her mic skills are mediocre, but she does FS pretty well. If she seems to ignore you, well, she is very careful and prefers to stay with people she has been with before. Treat her nice though, and she will remember you and look for you when she is out.
Originally Posted by BigDonkey
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 13:33 #12318Senior Member

Posts: 147Sometimes
And sometimes it is not. Once I get chased off once or twice, it ruins the mood and starts to become time consuming. I have had some good success with parking lots in the open, but sometimes not. For me, sometimes it is just not meant to be, so I don't push it.
Originally Posted by Uneverno
[View Original Post]
At the end of the day I would rather be safe than sorry. Perhaps I need to scout out a few more, but add in the out of place looking vehicle and things just look that more suspicious. Anyway, keep up the good work guys.
MBS
-
11-27-12 13:27 #12317Regular Member

Posts: 16Amber
Has anyone seen Amber recently? She is a veteran of the loop, brunette with nice Tits, roast beef clam and is often wearing a beret.
-
11-27-12 12:54 #12316Senior Member

Posts: 297Catchy, huh? I'm a poet and didn't know it. LOL
Originally Posted by Flfcsr
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 11:57 #12315Senior Member

Posts: 438You say she is into girl girl action with Nikki or April but you never experienced it so that is hearsay so to speak. So I will share my experience with a third girl involved Nikki and she was far from into it just hand on tits action not much else. Plus to boot I was not into it much since it was my first time dating either one of them and although Nikki is a nice and pretty girl the loose skin and saggy tits were a turn off as well. I had dated Kelly again by herself and she is an ok provider nothing real special I'd date her again if nothing else was out.
Originally Posted by Bad Bad Boy
[View Original Post]
-
11-27-12 11:20 #12314Senior Member

Posts: 137I think I'm going to get that as a tattoo! And thanks for the well wishes, MdesGator. I'll probably be posting about any test results later on.
Originally Posted by MdesGator
[View Original Post]
And this will be my mantra. I've never BB'd a SW before and I have no intention of ever doing so again. I was only planning on checking out the mic action.
Originally Posted by DoeSurfer
[View Original Post]
As the good ol' scouts say,"Be Prepared."










Reply With Quote



