Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12246

    Kady

    Met with Kady this week for a little fun time. This girl has a knock out body very in shape and that WHOOTY holy crap! Seems to have a very nice personality and can hold a conversation. Belive you me I did not want to talk much when I was looking at her outfit those jeans I don't think I have ever seen a pair fit a booty so well. I looked at her in her clothes and fondlrd her for quit a bit while still dresssed. I slowly eased those jeans down to notice a hot set of panties thats when I went into worship mode. She says she likes being enjoyed and boy is that ass enjoyable and soper fresh and clean it is increadable to say the least. We fully undressed and she told me it was my turn and she went to work with a very soft slow BJ this girl knows what to do with no help. Had to get tat FS she then eased down on me cowgirl all the while looking at me in my eyes while I was playing with her long flowing dark hair that smelled so sweet. The whole time I could not wait to get behind her and work that whooty It has to be the best ass I have seen in quite a while civi or SW its just so there. From back there we went to mish she says she likes it best in that position she can enjoy and relax. You could sure tell she liked ole mish by her sweet noises and the flow of that fresh box. It was time I asked her where and she said where do yo want sweetie by that time I pretty much did the whack and shalack all over her from face to belly button and she didn't mind at all. This girl is a real sport didn't ever feel like I was with a SW at all. She cleaned up and she let me play with that body a bit more. Very nice the whole time no rush at all. Standerd tuition plus a nice tip on my part she didn't ask for one but I was just so happy at that point. Dropped her off can't wait to see her again hope it goes as well as this time. I read a posting rating her as having the best ass and theat is for sure correct. I think this girl even has a better tush than MISSY from the B / CB any day. Have some pics too of this lucious vixen!

  2. #12245

    No glove, No love!

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger83  [View Original Post]
    So I was out on W / W Saturday at around 9:30p. Very slim pickins. At the circle, I saw a blonde with long hair and boots sitting on the stairs. Seemed to have a cute face from afar. I stopped and she got in. When I saw her close up I was rather disappointed. Time and her habits have taken their toll on her face. But she still had a good personality. Said her name was Precious. We went to my spot and started the BBBJ. It was decent. Nice mouth to hand coordination but a little too fast. When I was about to pop, she took her glove, and jerked me off to completion in the glove. It was very strange. Not sure how I feel about it. I did get her number though. I think I'm going to repeat and give another review.
    I seen her also around that time at the circle and she was with another girl. Her girl friend came up to me but I had my eyes on Precious. I declined with her friend and drove off. I wanted to circle around and pick Precious up but had second thoughts about her and from the boots she was wearing and how she was dressed it looked like she was going to be one of those 50 BJ queens.

    I did not want to deal with that. When you have to argue on a price it just gets me out of the mood. So what was the price for the glove job?

    Hooked up with Autumn in the afternoon and she was great as always. Found her on 9th by the Citgo.

    20 BJ awesome.

    Waited on Victoria and she was a no show. No big deal becouse as I was leaving I found Kiara and hit that.

    Now it's time to look for something new.

    TB3

  3. #12244

    Atf

    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    The bullshit threats and the whiny crybaby remarks. Oh yeah and the hyperlinks to nowhere off topic that can get you a virus which, by USAG forum standards is, bare minimum, a post deletion worthy offense. It's also a bannable offense. Far be it from me to eeekkk him to post shit that isn't actually completely worthless. But, fools like that think it's freedom of stupid speech as they have little comprehension that this is a private forum with a code of conduct. I have to be honest though, Propilot, I like reading my own writing more than the next guy. I just happen to be funny as fuck. That other guy is a straight up winner similar to the sixth place finisher of the hundred-meter drool and dash at the Special Olympics. I would pity him if I had the emotional capacity to give a shit about exceptionally stupid people.

    In other news, my ATF is trying to stay clean. She has a new number and is trying to stay off the streets. So, if you're a fan of hers / regular, PM for her new number. Oakwood, Tbroi, and of course Masonm, I'm talking to you guys. The ex is totally in jail and she's staying with her mom again. Try to roll while the getting is good, I figure.

    To those asking about my quiet gem, she's asking BP like prices for guys she doesn't know. She used to work off BP back in the day. I'll try to haggle her down for the list folk but I can't make any promises. She gives me higher than standard SW rates but I figure that's because I taught her a new way to cum harder. She's off the H train now as she has a steady supply of suboxone. She sticks to partying (ready) occasionally. She has not been on the street for 2 years and she intends to keep it that way. Once she gets squared away with a phone, I'll hit you up via the list.
    That's funny, I didn't know I was in jail. I guess the joke's on me eh? That's what I get for falling for a working girl. It's no one's fault but my own. She's going to be in for a surprise later on though. But in all reality, she probably doesn't even care.

    Be careful guys.

  4. #12243
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizalboy  [View Original Post]
    The bullshit threats and the whiny crybaby remarks. Oh yeah and the hyperlinks to nowhere off topic that can get you a virus which, by USAG forum standards is, bare minimum, a post deletion worthy offense. It's also a bannable offense. Far be it from me to eeekkk him to post shit that isn't actually completely worthless. But, fools like that think it's freedom of stupid speech as they have little comprehension that this is a private forum with a code of conduct. I have to be honest though, Propilot, I like reading my own writing more than the next guy. I just happen to be funny as fuck. That other guy is a straight up winner similar to the sixth place finisher of the hundred-meter drool and dash at the Special Olympics. I would pity him if I had the emotional capacity to give a shit about exceptionally stupid people.

    In other news, my ATF is trying to stay clean. She has a new number and is trying to stay off the streets. So, if you're a fan of hers / regular, PM for her new number. Oakwood, Tbroi, and of course Masonm, I'm talking to you guys. The ex is totally in jail and she's staying with her mom again. Try to roll while the getting is good, I figure.

    To those asking about my quiet gem, she's asking BP like prices for guys she doesn't know. She used to work off BP back in the day. I'll try to haggle her down for the list folk but I can't make any promises. She gives me higher than standard SW rates but I figure that's because I taught her a new way to cum harder. She's off the H train now as she has a steady supply of suboxone. She sticks to partying (ready) occasionally. She has not been on the street for 2 years and she intends to keep it that way. Once she gets squared away with a phone, I'll hit you up via the list.
    That's funny. Regarding your ATF. I didn't know that I was in jail. I guess the joke is on me and it appears as if she's been lying to everyone. I'm not mad at anyone but myself. I should have never had feelings for a working girl. Oh well, party is over. She's going to be in for a surprise.

    Be safe guys.

  5. #12242

    Chardonay: private dances all night

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    All I got to say to that is DAMN! I need to hit POF
    Is this your girl?

    Chardonay: I work at a strip club in GA I'm just here in MD visiting. I strip / lap dance 100/30 min touching included I can host in princess anne.

    I have a pic and e-mail address if needed.

  6. #12241

    Oy.

    Quote Originally Posted by DaHanter  [View Original Post]
    Finally met this GEM and she was worth all the time and effort. She has been discussed here a million times so I will not bore Y'all with the details. Enjoy these poor quality pictures. I will try to upload the rest of the pics later.
    Looks like some raw shit. I like it, and dislike it.

  7. #12240

    Glove Job

    So I was out on W / W Saturday at around 9:30p. Very slim pickins. At the circle, I saw a blonde with long hair and boots sitting on the stairs. Seemed to have a cute face from afar. I stopped and she got in. When I saw her close up I was rather disappointed. Time and her habits have taken their toll on her face. But she still had a good personality. Said her name was Precious. We went to my spot and started the BBBJ. It was decent. Nice mouth to hand coordination but a little too fast. When I was about to pop, she took her glove, and jerked me off to completion in the glove. It was very strange. Not sure how I feel about it. I did get her number though. I think I'm going to repeat and give another review.

  8. #12239
    Quote Originally Posted by Uneverno  [View Original Post]
    For those of you who had the opportunity to. See this MILF. She text me today and said she is officially out of the business. We will see how long it lasts.
    I remember when I gave her to you and the mongers on here. I have not spoken to her in a while but it is nice to know she is doing well. She will be back soon. She said that she was stoping last time and did not, so I guess she will do the same again.

    Happy hunting

  9. #12238
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHanter  [View Original Post]
    Finally met this GEM and she was worth all the time and effort. She has been discussed here a million times so I will not bore Y'all with the details. Enjoy these poor quality pictures. I will try to upload the rest of the pics later.
    There's no doubt; the young lady is definitely a star.

  10. #12237

    Kiara

    Finally met this GEM and she was worth all the time and effort. She has been discussed here a million times so I will not bore Y'all with the details. Enjoy these poor quality pictures. I will try to upload the rest of the pics later.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kiara (12).jpg‎   Kiara (11).jpg‎   Kiara (28).jpg‎   Kiara (16).jpg‎   Kiara (15).jpg‎  

    Kiara (5).jpg‎   Kiara (7).jpg‎   Kiara (6).jpg‎   Kiara (38).jpg‎   Kiara (39).jpg‎  


  11. #12236

    Angela. WTF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Knauf  [View Original Post]
    Cruised Harford Road. And just missed a WSW. I circled around the block, thinking "I'll just head out of here and find a BSW like I normally do." Just as I turned back on to Harford Road, I see Angela. Went to my spot. Service was good as always. She is usually out later in the night. Young looking, long brown hair, friendly. I give her a 8. 5 on the SW scale for looks. A 10 on the Harford Road. Scale. LOL.

    As I was dropping her off, I see the WSW that I initially missed. Good thing I missed her. There were 3 or 4 more WSW's out at the same time as I was dropping her off. Kinda unusual for Harford Road.
    I swear I don't know whats going on but I've seen Angela out a number of times. I've tried to pick her up each damn time. A couple of times I tried to talk to her when she was walking past my car and she just ignored me and kept on walking? So everytime that I see her out now I just don't even bother but damn I sure as hell want to. She's by far this best SW thats out on harford Road right now. Well there's Jojo she is better looking with a better body but been there done that for me with her. Damn Angela's a little spinner that I definitely want to rumble with. I had this same very problem when Taylor first came on the seen 1 1/2 years ago. She just kept on ignoring me until (I'm guessing she was very sick and had no one else) she finally gave in and hopped in my car. I was like whats the deal? She said that I looked young with no money? I was like WTF! I'm almost 40 and my car is a 2005 not 1990. I'm going out to look for Angela today and I'm not giving up this time. If Im successful I'll try to get digits so I can return the favor to some of you Seniors who's been looking out for me. I owe you guys big time.

  12. #12235

    Sydney

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Jesy is hot to trot and asks that this be noted here. She's a gem. I asked if she had considered a Brown Eye Special for Black Friday, but she says no. So no trips to Greece. PM if you need digits.

    Anyone hear from Lilly, aka Sugar, or Sydney, both denizens of Conkling Ave? I've not seen nor heard from them.
    I actually spent some time with Sydney last weekend. The girl is really cool but damn she's skinny as fuck. I've mentioned it before though her BJ IMHO is one of the best around. I dropped her off in rosedale at a "friends" house and that was the last time I heard from her. I thought its kind of strange too cause she would atleast contact me once a week. Hope she's alright. Her voicemail says she lost her phone. Lilly is another story though haven't heard from her at all.

  13. #12234

    Lisa

    For those of you who had the opportunity to. See this MILF. She text me today and said she is officially out of the business. We will see how long it lasts.

  14. #12233

    Was supposed to hook up

    Quote Originally Posted by Masonm  [View Original Post]
    Jesy is hot to trot and asks that this be noted here. She's a gem. I asked if she had considered a Brown Eye Special for Black Friday, but she says no. So no trips to Greece. PM if you need digits.

    Anyone hear from Lilly, aka Sugar, or Sydney, both denizens of Conkling Ave? I've not seen nor heard from them.
    I was supposed to hook up with Sydney a couple weeks ago had been texting back and forth then all of a sudden no more contact my thinking she's getting three hot's at state's expense

  15. #12232

    Damn!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Nerd  [View Original Post]
    Not really SW but still.

    Sold my car, no more mongering for me. So I reopen my pof and strike up a conversation with a lady, Luckily she lives closeby. After a few messages we go txt. Turns out she is a former stripper visiting from atl. In my head I'm thinking. Nah no way I'm that lucky being that I had a threesome with 2 strippers from stagedoor last month after treating them to an expensive dinner; they ended up staying the night and it was explosive to say the least, but thats a story for another day. In any case we decide to meet up 2 days after we met on pof. The whole time I'm teasing her about her lying about being a stripper. She cancels on Monday, says she'll make it up to me Tuesday. She shows up Tuesday evening, I make dinner, we eat and watch fam guy (giggady). After we retire to the bedroom she says she needs to use the bathroom. And she comes back in the outfit you see in the pics. Ill let the pics speak for themselves when it comes to the body on this girl. Best fucking night of my life. We end up going at it for what must have been 4 hrs in all ways and positions I know (+greek) till I run out of condoms. I will be seeing her alot more. Goes without saying, the best things in life are free.

    Happy Hunting fellas, my mongering will now consist of BP, then rbk, then pof if all else fails.

    PS.

    Sorry, at a point I had to put down that camera and put in some serious work. LOL
    All I got to say to that is DAMN! I need to hit POF

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape