Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2873

    Can someone solve this mystery?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...o-o-21/8400184

    586 291 618$. Mia.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wed-20/9697012

    917 608 391$= Monica.

    This is going to sound weird. A while ago, I went to see one of them. Called Mia first, led me to the hotel and then no answer. I called Monica and she said come right up. But when I get to the room, it kind of looked like Mia. I still do not know who I saw that day. She held my money up to the light to make sure it was not fake.

    Are both of them real? Does Mia post with fake asian pictures and kind of resembles the asian in the ads?
    Last edited by Akinyele; 11-28-12 at 11:41. Reason: correction

  2. #2872

    RE: westside questions

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney11  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...de-27/10494513

    Is she worth the time, body looks nice.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...age-30/9952610

    Seems interesting, wonder if she has any skill?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ge-32/10372021

    Looks could be decieiving, she seesm to be a realtively new poster.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ing-34/7780088

    I believe this one has posted as another person once before. Give me some insight, I will share what I find
    I don't know about any of these, but:

    If you google that second ad's phone number (Shown Below). It comes us as a land line in New Jersey.

    "Is she worth the time, body looks nice."

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs.age-30/9952610

  3. #2871
    Quote Originally Posted by Power69  [View Original Post]
    Saw Channdra recently.
    Former triangle walker. I always thought she was doable and never had a problem with her myself. A few years (2 maybe?) I know she was going through a crash and burn of sorts because of the candy and some legal issues. Her BF / pimp / brother some claimed, had gotten a hold of her phone while she was at uncle's bed and breakfast and was calling who he thought was regulars and trying to get money out of them. The story was that he needed it to bail her but most thought it was for his own candy needs. At any rate it pissed a few people off and she was being a little scantless herself. Haven't seen a bad report in a long time, but as you hinted she can rush a brother at times. $$ is her motivation and I'd still watch my back with this one.

  4. #2870

    West side questions

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...de-27/10494513

    Is she worth the time, body looks nice.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...age-30/9952610

    Seems interesting, wonder if she has any skill?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ge-32/10372021

    Looks could be decieiving, she seesm to be a realtively new poster.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ing-34/7780088

    I believe this one has posted as another person once before. Give me some insight, I will share what I find

  5. #2869

    Whoops!

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Only thing you might add is the total damage or a link to her on BP. This way we know where she is located and the price. Would you repeat?
    Http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...150-22/8987407

    Could have sworn I had a link in there. Would repeat. Total damage was 100.

  6. #2868

    Channdra Revisited

    Saw Channdra recently.

    We talked on the phone a bit and her pic reminded me of the ex from years ago, so I had to do her.

    I know she was subject of discussion a while ago, and most of which was not good.

    Far western Plymouth in a safe, but not high class area. Bit of a messy house, permanent residence. She doesn't live there alone. But as far as I could tell we were only ones there. There were clothes there that were not hers.

    Got her down from 1. 5 to 1. 2 for hour. Brought a pack of smokes as a gift, which she was dying for. She was nice. Thin but not sickly. Multicolored but mostly blonde hair. She's local girl and a couple of years (+5?) older than she reports.

    Like all of them, she got undressed and wanted to get down on my business right away. I slowed her down. She has a medium amount of tats, but they still look OK. Talked, got some DFK, not crazy stuff but nice. She is a former dancer (maybe from someplace on Michigan?) and still has the figure, maybe a better one since she has become a MILF. Pics online are her, maybe 2-3 years ago for some of them. I got her to give me a couple of demo dance turns. She has a nice butt and fine B's. Dined on her and then she dined on me BB. Her skills in this area are medium. Then we went through the positions, Mish, cowgirl, doggie. I didn't enquire about rear door. In older ads of hers, it is listed as available for a premium. If I go back, I might hit it.

    She got a little antsy and wanted to move along afterwards. I reminded her of the time and so we hung out and talked a bit. I don't think she was high but I think she enjoys it.

    Repeat. Maybe. Recommend. If you like thin, late 20s blondes, she is not bad. I didn't go BB but she might. She's definitely good for CIM. I didn't hear a lot of rules, or really any for that matter.

    She's a known quantity and that means a little safer to me. She can hold a conversation and looks good. She doesn't go to much trouble to disguise her identity. She doesn't show up on OTIS which means nothing major is current or in recent past.

    Now a little bit of process. I try to check OTIS if I can get a name or get enough to find a name, which is uncommon but not impossible. About 7-8 years ago I spent happy times with a young lady that I found out later had major assault problems with guys. She never gave me problems, but always I wonder what it took to set her off.

  7. #2867
    Quote Originally Posted by Gibson Guy  [View Original Post]
    Greetings-

    This girl looks interesting. Any experiences out there with her?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-26/10372067

    Thanks and be safe!
    Just google Emma Oneil. Looks like she is online pornstar.

  8. #2866

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Gibson Guy  [View Original Post]
    Greetings-

    This girl looks interesting. Any experiences out there with her?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-26/10372067

    Thanks and be safe!
    Tineye search turns up multiple names, multiple numbers, and multiple cities.

  9. #2865

    What He Said

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Only thing you might add is the total damage or a link to her on BP. This way we know where she is located and the price. Would you repeat?
    Yeah I think the price would be cool. On a personal request, how big was her ass? Its hard to tell from the pics, was it a nice fun size or too big to handle?

  10. #2864

    Bait

    There have been some reviews on her on the board.

  11. #2863

    Any Samplers?

    Greetings-

    This girl looks interesting. Any experiences out there with her? http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-_-26/10372067

    Thanks and be safe!

  12. #2862

  13. #2861

    Amber Marie

    Visited Amber Marie the other day for the 30 min rate. Nice girl, very talkative, great ass. Got a decent BBBJ and cfs, left satisfied. Got a couple quick pics just for the hell of it

    (she does not like having face pics taken, don't know why, since she has them in her ad.).

    This is my first review; is this enough info?

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-16_13.51.43.jpg
Views:	580
Size:	33.5 KB
ID:	214915

    Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-11-16_13.52.01.jpg
Views:	410
Size:	26.7 KB
ID:	214916

  14. #2860
    Quote Originally Posted by RonTheStoned1  [View Original Post]
    First report on here long time observer. Saw tina yesterday in southfield. Pics are her, a litlle doll. Got full GFE for a see-note. If you like them tiny and tight she is awesome. Didn't try back 9, just not my thing. Started w BBBJ then reverse cowgirl and finished w bbbjcimws. Thanks for all the ino guys. Big help. Hope to post more often.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...bs-36/10123221
    I called Tina last week when I was in the D and she was available within the hour. Quoted 1 for the half hour. When I got there, two other girls were also in the room including Lorie:

    Quote Originally Posted by WhatAStar  [View Original Post]
    Up from Cincinnati for work and tried out Lorie.

    I was looking for something fair for the price and after calling her she seemed pleasant and I decided to dream a little. She is a little heavier than the photos a few tats OK tits all and all. Things started with a BBBJ moved to mish than DS and finished up with a BBBJCIM. What this girl lacks in looks makes up for in enthusiasm. She was very polite when I showed up and greeted me with a smile. Very comfortable environment. She was ready to go right when I got there and didn't rush me at all. She would be a good first for new comers.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nds-21/9027250
    They were on the way out of the room when Lorie asked if I was interested in having her stay as well for. 5 more. One look at the way her chest was sticking out beneath her sweater was all I need to say "yes" to that offer. What followed was the fantasy-fulfilling fuck of a lifetime for me. I was initially worried that the "duo" part of it would be in name only where they would never interact with each other. Those worries quickly went away as Lorie gave me a BBBJ to get me hard, put a condom on me, and then dove face first between Tina's legs while I entered her from behind. A few minutes later they switched positions and it was Tina eating Lorie out while I hit her doggie. They then each took turns riding me (while they french kissed) , followed by me doing Lorie in mish while Tina fondled my balls. Finally Lorie told me she wanted me to CIM, so I laid on the bed and did just that while Tina sat on my face. These two were into me and each other the whole time, never rushed me, and are a definite "will repeat" for me the next time I'm in town.

  15. #2859

    Real

    Quote Originally Posted by NastyNardo  [View Original Post]
    I know the first one is real. I've seen some good reviews on another site about her. As far as the other 2 I have no idea.
    I've seen Janet. Sally two times she stays in hamtramck I had a great time both times. She definitely loves what she does and I felt comfortable the whole time. The neighborhood sucks so I was kinda worried about my car but she said she paid someone to watch them. Very good looking, kinda chatty and she put on a few lbs since the pictures but not bad at all!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape