Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2768

    Thanks for info

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWonka082  [View Original Post]
    I used to enjoy encounters with her. Saw her 10-11 weeks ago at Dearborn hotel and she put on a solid 20-25 lbs and after I paid her she said her boyfriend would be there in 10 minutes and he has a ccw so we had to hurry. Said he didn't know what she did and we would both get shot. I got up and left. She text later I could come next day for "free". Ill never see her again. FS was offered but needed my own cap. If you dare to see her I was able to get pics and video in the past from inkster location for minimal up charge. Proceed with caution.
    Like I said it was a long time ago more than a year and a half. So thanks for the up to date info even though I was not planning on a visit. She had texted me out of the blue, I guess I know why she needs customers now when service goes south customers go away.

  2. #2767

    Avoid

    I used to enjoy encounters with her. Saw her 10-11 weeks ago at Dearborn hotel and she put on a solid 20-25 lbs and after I paid her she said her boyfriend would be there in 10 minutes and he has a ccw so we had to hurry. Said he didn't know what she did and we would both get shot. I got up and left. She text later I could come next day for "free". Ill never see her again. FS was offered but needed my own cap. If you dare to see her I was able to get pics and video in the past from inkster location for minimal up charge. Proceed with caution.

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...igh-21/5817070

    Along time ago I saw Angie Got a text from her last night. She was looking for costumers and needed money seems buisness is down. I just remember so so massage but nice CBJ there was a report she may do more. I did get a text once asking if I wanted FS. I did not go last yesterday because of lack of cash. Just though.

    I would pass this along if anyone was interested.

  3. #2766

    Zoey Monroe

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckydo  [View Original Post]
    Yes, the same one. She told me she used to play softball as a child so I bought her an autographed baseball from 83 detroit tigers as a gift before she left for LA. She would txt me sometimes from the club when she needed money and we would go in one of the rooms in Hustlers. It went on for while before she moved out permanently. She was just as great as in the videos, a little clumsy, but still good.

  4. #2765
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to one of her videos? It just looks like an agency to me, and the "modeling" thing is just a cover. What I find odd is she / they are using the same pic's from her Detroit BP days.
    Zoey Monroe was the dancer at Hustlers. She was my ATF while she used to dance there. Bubbles, it seems has joined the same group. They are an agency based out of LA. Some of the pictures are the same as those she had while she was posting on BP. I think she may have provided them with the pictures, I don't think she has done any shoots yet. She is listed as an upcoming model. She has left the group she used to work for here in Detroit. I saw Areheir (she now calls herself Zoey. She is as terrible as before) and she said that Bubbles escaped (ran away) with her cousin from a hospital (pretext). Are they kept captive by the pimp? She apparently stole some of their money as well. Bubbles didn't have a family other than the cousin, according to Areheir, and they left Michigan and had moved to Georgia. Thats all she knew about Bubbles.

    Foxxmodeling may be genuine because Zoey Monroe is also listed as one of the models there. Zoey confirmed that. I am not in touch with Bubbles at all and my only communication with Zoey is through twitter.

  5. #2764

    Foxxx modeling

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to one of her videos? It just looks like an agency to me, and the "modeling" thing is just a cover. What I find odd is she / they are using the same pic's from her Detroit BP days.
    Foxxx modeling does represent legit pornstars. If you notice in her profile it says "coming soon" which means that she will soon be available for shoots. Other girls will have that they are available now or the dates in which they are in town and available to shoot. Most likely Bubbles has not done any scenes yet. I have seen plenty of scenes from girls they have repped in the past. Many of their girls are further under the mainstream porn and do stuff on websites that are not the real big names like NA and RK or BB.

    Seems like a lot of their girls have quick forays into the industry and jump out. So the "modeling" is not necessarily a "cover".

  6. #2763
    Quote Originally Posted by CostasCarl  [View Original Post]
    I had that infatuation a few months ago, then she vanished. Now she is doing porn.

    http://foxxxmodeling.com/MCE/foxxxmodeling/0/bio/[1-35]/3099/01 / NF.

    Another girl I used to see in Hustlers is part of the same agency.
    You mean Zoey Monroe?

    http://gallys.rk.com/cf/1821/?id=freeones

  7. #2762

    Lorie

    Up from Cincinnati for work and tried out Lorie.

    I was looking for something fair for the price and after calling her she seemed pleasant and I decided to dream a little. She is a little heavier than the photos a few tats OK tits all and all. Things started with a BBBJ moved to mish than DS and finished up with a BBBJCIM. What this girl lacks in looks makes up for in enthusiasm. She was very polite when I showed up and greeted me with a smile. Very comfortable environment. She was ready to go right when I got there and didn't rush me at all. She would be a good first for new comers.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nds-21/9027250

  8. #2761

    Bubbles in unrelated news

    I had that infatuation a few months ago, then she vanished. Now she is doing porn.
    http://foxxxmodeling.com/MCE/foxxxmodeling/0/bio/[1-35]/3099/01/NF
    Another girl I used to see in Hustlers is part of the same agency.

  9. #2760

    Dawn ddd

    Any info of service she lists on BP as triple.

    The dawn is back ty.

  10. #2759

    Bobbie Joe

    Long time reader, infrequent poster, caused by infrequent activity. I want to say this is all great info that we share. Years ago of course there was nothing like this and it would have been great. I was much more active back then.

    Since Intel is always more valuable when it is fresh, I thought I better provide some on a recent experience. Someone had asked about this one recently too I think.

    Saw Bobbie Joe the blonde one, (at least the color currently, I seem to remember her face in the past with brunette hair) in northern Roseville. Quality southern belle.

    Good experience. 80 for half, I didn't quibble, but I told her upfront cause I am not negotiating price, there wouldn't be a tip.

    3 call system, no delays on her part. She is very nice. Not thin, but I am good with that. Measurements, height and weight from add are spot-on, the pics might be a little older. She is quiet and shy on phone but not so much in person.

    Room had just a trace of tobacco smoke, but acceptable. Was clean. There was no one else around in room & no connecting room. Says she's recently become an Indy. I'm aways a skeptic though about that.

    She did want to get down on my business quickly and I slowed her up. She's not into DFK to my disappointment, but something tells me that she will be in future'

    She likes her very nice large breasts played with and I invited her to join me at that.

    She insisted on CBJ after a minute of uncovered work. She went to work. I had to hold back, she is pretty good. Spent a little time on doggie, then we did some nice mish, I wanted her to watch me finish.

    She has a few rules, but she is somehow nice enough that I didn't mind them. She's says she's not into DATY, but handled FIV nicely.

    We talked for a bit after. No timing issues, I overstayed by a little and had to get going.

    I am pretty certain I'll be seeing her again. And some rules will become more of. Well, like guidelines.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...way-26/9199781

  11. #2758

    Of course I did

    Quote Originally Posted by Conoman1963  [View Original Post]
    Did you even try to do any research? Google the number and you will find ads from Detroit to LA with at least a dozen different names and photos, What are the odds of the girl in the pic being the one behind the door.
    Of course I checked, thats why I asked. Afterall she could have a handler and the number belongs to him not her. Thus giving the multiple pics I found.

  12. #2757
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Did you even try to do any research? Google the number and you will find ads from Detroit to LA with at least a dozen different names and photos, What are the odds of the girl in the pic being the one behind the door.

  13. #2756
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by Jooop  [View Original Post]
    Has any one hook up with Blair?
    She has been using this picture for about 2 yeras now.

  14. #2755

    This dude did

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    I'd expect low level agency girls, since Amanda appears to share a phone with several other girls, including "Jenna" (http://saginaw.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lay-24/9579886) who turned out to be short and 180 lbs, according to this dude who did the right thing by walking away: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/ar...hp/t-8187.html. TGTBT Pass

  15. #2754

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape