Thread: "Sugarbabies" / "Arrangements" Amateurs or Not?
+
Add Report
Results 21,286 to 21,300 of 23675
-
11-30-12 08:13 #2390Senior Member

Posts: 1022I got an email from her also, asked her to email me off the site. When I got the email, I checked facebook using the email address and of course the person on facebook looked nothing like the girl in the ad. I didn't respond further.
Originally Posted by SubCmdr
[View Original Post]
-
11-30-12 00:13 #2389Senior Member

Posts: 272Scam Warning. MS Baby
http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...t-MS-SugarBaby
Running a scam. When psyco after she asked for me to pay her $55 phone bill and I refused.
Placed my phone number on some automatic spam site.
From random numbers I get 5 text messages in a row with a automated nasty message to me.
I finally figured out that the bot waits for you to respond before sending you the messages. So, that is that is the simple way to stop it.
SubCmdr out
-
11-28-12 06:09 #2388Senior Member

Posts: 1039Re: Test
As far as I've learned (unless I'm mis-remembering) a few years ago, from my friend who was trained as & worked as an S' T' I' prevention outreach-counselor, the only way to determine if anyone has H' S' V' {"herpes simplex" virus} is to find the outbreak-site[s] & get a sample from the "blister" there: there wasn't any mouth-swab-test or blood-draw-test that would reliably detect that infection; but there could be new blood-draw-tests, now, that will detect it even when there is no lesion to biopsy; I'd think, in that case however, that there'd be no "look-back-period" when anyone would be contagious or infectious without having visible sores.
But as for H' I' V' {"human immunodeficiency" virus: the one that causes A'I'D's} that "look-back-period" effect is quite true: it can take from four to eight weeks from the time the person gets infected before any tests can detect that they are infected; however I don't think it's been clearly established whether the person carrying the virus can transmit it during that initial incubation period; as far as I've read: the A'I'D's-scientists are still not absolutely sure just how contagious H'I'V' in semen is during fellatio &\or well-lubricated_but_unprotected vaginal intercourse where there are no abrasions or bleeding gums or open sores or other exposures of sub-mucosal tissues; I know that there are several well-documented cases of infected men having extensive unprotected coitus {but not un-lubricated anal or other "rough" sex that can cause blood-exposures} with their S'O's for long periods of time after the male-partner became infected without the female-partner becoming infected! (my friend had two couples, who were in long-term sexual-relationships, that came to him regularly for testing to see if it had infected the female-partner: which it hadn't)
The OraSure oral-swab test, that is now available over-the-counter, is so sensitive that it can detect infection within five to seven weeks: the only "problem" is that it is so sensitive that it can sometimes result in FALSE "Positive" indications, which must then be verified or refuted by the drawn-blood test, which has to be cultured & read in a qualified lab' & therefor can't give an answer in less than a few days!
Originally Posted by Hercules78
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Golfcart
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HappyKampr75
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Rob Taylor
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Zomby
[View Original Post]
-
11-28-12 01:00 #2387Senior Member

Posts: 43When the product is given to people with HSV. 2 it completly neutralizes the virus and makes untraceable and incapable of transmission. It is a therapeutic vaccine and preventive vaccine.
Originally Posted by Spitfire
[View Original Post]
The PH II study being conducted now is being done with HSV2 positive patients.
-
11-27-12 08:59 #2386Senior Member

Posts: 1022It's Genocea and it's a preventive vaccine, not a cure.
Originally Posted by Rob Taylor
[View Original Post]
-
11-26-12 21:18 #2385Senior Member

Posts: 43Hello I work in the Biotech industry. There is a cure and preventive vaccine for HSV2 coming in 2014.
Originally Posted by JoesParty
[View Original Post]
Google genecoa.
-
11-25-12 21:43 #2384Senior Member

Posts: 32Doubtful she is an amature
$400 a visit? That sounds more like professional prices. I don't pay per visit, that's what escorts are for, and if she is insisting on that many tests.
Originally Posted by Hercules78
[View Original Post]
I agree with Golfcart, tests are redundant if performed frequently. No medical reason to take that many, that often. If you have an SB the idea is a longer relationship, and not a revolving door for other guys.
-
11-25-12 20:31 #2383Senior Member

Posts: 1773Agree with F Scott
This whole thing screams "pro", or at least,"professional sugar baby."
Originally Posted by Hercules78
[View Original Post]
/z
-
11-25-12 20:29 #2382Senior Member

Posts: 5603Funny
My atf and I wish I had a fireplace in my home. Not a common thing in hollywood
Originally Posted by F Scott
[View Original Post]
-
11-25-12 17:36 #2381Senior Member

Posts: 754Beware of the dangling carott!
Am I the only one who sees trouble here? This girl already knows what buttons to push to get more sugar. What does that say about her amateur status, or lack thereof? At the very least, she has been around the block a few times. If it were me, I'd pass, regardless of the type of bug you might or might not catch.
Originally Posted by Hercules78
[View Original Post]
Happy holidays ahead,
Scott
-
11-25-12 16:49 #2380Senior Member

Posts: 1420I'm sure I read somewhere those tests are not accurate up to the minute like taking one's temperature; that they have a "look-back period" as to which period they are not reliable. To state this as an example, a clean report on a test run today would reflect the medical condition as of the girl (hypothetically) 60 days ago so any bug acquired during the immediately preceding 60 days would not show up on the report as a positive. I don't know what the delay is but I'm sure this is one. And if a girl was clean yesterday and caught a bug today I don't know how quickly she would become contageous. Seems to me there might be a different answer depending on the group of bugs on the test.
Originally Posted by Hercules78
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-12 17:58 #2379Senior Member

Posts: 37Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit. Very pretty, works in a local university. What was a little surprising was she says she gets "tested" each month, just broke from a relationship of three years and would be willing to go bare back after her results come next week. She advised (not demanded) that I should get tested too. Anyways, why would she need to get tested every month? I am thinking she's probably going bare with many people. I think I'm going to pass. Better to be safe than sorry! Just thought I'd share my story with the team here.
-
11-20-12 13:06 #2378Senior Member

Posts: 754Succinctly stated
I think this is the way I feel about it as well. Even when things were going well with my ATF, I liked to pick the random cherry now and again, especially when out of town for work. My problem at the moment is that I appear to be in far greater demand on the road than in my hometown, so that comforting, settled down feeling is eluding me at present.
Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy
[View Original Post]
Winter's a'comin', though, and I'm trying hard to get something set up for the cold nights ahead.
Wish me luck,
Scott
-
11-20-12 05:50 #2377Senior Member

Posts: 1039Univ
I've got a couple ideas about why experiments fail to validate this theory; the first is that most university coeds today, despite years of safe-sex education & despite the Dr Phil-&-"Pretty Woman movie" hype, aren't sexually open-minded enough to deal with the realities of being any older-guys S'B' unless he is also incredibly handsome & sexy; they'd think nothing of giving B'B'B'J's to their "B'F's" for free, or maybe even to "jocks" or musicians that they find attractive, but they won't want to think of themselves as "whoring" for money! & even if they found a sugar-daddy who is both rich & as handsome + sexy as they'd find attractive: they wouldn't want to be hidden away in discreet rendezvous' but they'd want to be eye-candy at high-class events! The "Dr Phil\Pretty Woman movie" "effect" (a' k' a' "platinum pussy syndrome" in some venues) may well exist, but I think that most of them wouldn't even get to the "maybe-baby" level because of their close-mindedness! Even those that venture to the "Maybe-Baby" stage probably drop-out of the "sugar-bowl" very quickly as soon as they become dis-illusioned with it once they realize that their expected "market" doesn't really exist!
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
The second is that I've also had anecdotal conversations, with girls who claim to have participated in the "program" even at small & less well-known universities, that athletic-program "boosters" at universities that recruit young male "jocks" (often from inner-cities) for high-value "full-ride" athletic-scholarships will make U'T'R' "arrangements" with coeds willing to join "pep"club-type programs so that these coeds financial + medical (particularly including birth-control) needs will be taken care of in return for keeping these "jocks" (that the athletic-dep't has expensively & publicly recruited) sexually satiated; thereby avoiding the unwelcome publicity that might arise from the family of some naive freshmen or sophomore coed, or some local girl, if it should happen that she'd get "accidentally" pregnant or if she'd freak-out & go on the news if the "jock" got a little too rough with her during sex! Such "arrangements" might "cherry-pick" many of the more likely potential S'B's prior to them ever venturing into the "sugar-bowl" outside the campus!
Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 02:19 #2376Senior Member

Posts: 5603I do not disagree with this
Everything you say here is all good and I have been moving in this direction a bit. Now it's just a typical bf gf relationship. The girls seem to fall in love a little more than I can handle sometimes. But my current #1 is as you have described and I am returning the affection. Although I am not "in love". But it is good. She has full knowledge of my random girls. And has not gotten greedy. Financially or emotionally. I guess the bottom line is it's nice to party but it's also nice to have that settled down feeling as well. I just seem to need both
Originally Posted by Hernando
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





