Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2375
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesParty  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I've thought long and hard over the last few days about whether to post this or not, and I eventually decided that maybe my story will do someone else here some good. Maybe it will serve as a wake up call.

    I just found out that my 18yo HYB is positive for genital herpes (HSV-2).

    I also found out that I have HSV-2 as well.

    I won't get into all the details, because they are largely irrelevant. But I will say that I am a smart guy who did some very stupid things. I hope and pray that nobody else is doing the dumb things I've done, or if they are, at least they're doing them knowingly and with full understanding of ALL of the risks.

    I last saw HYB almost two weeks ago. We were both feeling a bit under the weather; me with a cold, her with a sore throat. We went to the movies, but one thing led to another, the little head took over all thinking duties, and we ended up at a hotel. To make matters worse, I entered her without a condom. I did not finish, but it is what it is.

    Over the next few days, we each felt progressively worse. My doctor did a throat culture, and that's how they found it in me. The pubic bumps and sores appeared shortly thereafter. They gave me an anti-viral medication, which speeds the healing, and I have a follow-up visit tomorrow to discuss long-term therapy.

    HYB was oblivious. She says she does not have obvious sores, so they never tested her for it. At my insistence, we did anonymous testing through www.tstd.org Yesterday at a local lab. The results returned today.

    I believe HYB contracted it from her other SD, because she finally confessed yesterday that she's been barebacking him for months. By coincidence, I had a negative test on September 13, which leaves only two other potential partners, both of whom I now have little reason to suspect. Plus, I was protected with each of them (aside from oral).

    HSV-2 is a virus that has no cure. I will be stuck with this my entire life. It can be suppressed, to varying degrees, and outbreaks controlled with medication. But I always risk passing it on whenever I have unprotected sex. Although the risk of transmission is relatively low when there is no outbreak, the risk remains. The risk is also very low, but again not zero, for unprotected oral.

    There is a high likelihood that this one terrible decision will ruin my marriage as well. I am currently working through how and when to tell my wife. I've decided she needs to know soon, as we were considering children in the next year or two. I will be lucky if she even considers keeping me around. (Thanks to the confidential brother who has been guiding me through all this.)

    I know that in the interest of brevity I've created many gaps in the story and that you may have questions. I'll be honest in saying that I don't know if I will be able (or will want) to answer them all. You can post them here or PM me. Needless to say, my days in the sugar bowl are done.

    All I can say is that I hope this is an eye-opener for some of you.

    Regards,

    Joe
    Hello I work in the Biotech industry. There is a cure and preventive vaccine for HSV2 coming in 2014.

    Google genecoa.

  2. #2374

    Doubtful she is an amature

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit. Very pretty, works in a local university. What was a little surprising was she says she gets "tested" each month, just broke from a relationship of three years and would be willing to go bare back after her results come next week. She advised (not demanded) that I should get tested too. Anyways, why would she need to get tested every month? I am thinking she's probably going bare with many people. I think I'm going to pass. Better to be safe than sorry! Just thought I'd share my story with the team here.
    $400 a visit? That sounds more like professional prices. I don't pay per visit, that's what escorts are for, and if she is insisting on that many tests.

    I agree with Golfcart, tests are redundant if performed frequently. No medical reason to take that many, that often. If you have an SB the idea is a longer relationship, and not a revolving door for other guys.

  3. #2373
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Agree with F Scott

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit. Very pretty, works in a local university. What was a little surprising was she says she gets "tested" each month, just broke from a relationship of three years and would be willing to go bare back after her results come next week. She advised (not demanded) that I should get tested too. Anyways, why would she need to get tested every month? I am thinking she's probably going bare with many people. I think I'm going to pass. Better to be safe than sorry! Just thought I'd share my story with the team here.
    This whole thing screams "pro", or at least,"professional sugar baby."

    /z

  4. #2372

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the way I feel about it as well. Even when things were going well with my ATF, I liked to pick the random cherry now and again, especially when out of town for work. My problem at the moment is that I appear to be in far greater demand on the road than in my hometown, so that comforting, settled down feeling is eluding me at present.

    Winter's a'comin', though, and I'm trying hard to get something set up for the cold nights ahead.

    Wish me luck,

    Scott
    My atf and I wish I had a fireplace in my home. Not a common thing in hollywood

  5. #2371

    Beware of the dangling carott!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit.
    Am I the only one who sees trouble here? This girl already knows what buttons to push to get more sugar. What does that say about her amateur status, or lack thereof? At the very least, she has been around the block a few times. If it were me, I'd pass, regardless of the type of bug you might or might not catch.

    Happy holidays ahead,

    Scott

  6. #2370
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit. Very pretty, works in a local university. What was a little surprising was she says she gets "tested" each month, just broke from a relationship of three years and would be willing to go bare back after her results come next week. She advised (not demanded) that I should get tested too. Anyways, why would she need to get tested every month? I am thinking she's probably going bare with many people. I think I'm going to pass. Better to be safe than sorry! Just thought I'd share my story with the team here.
    I'm sure I read somewhere those tests are not accurate up to the minute like taking one's temperature; that they have a "look-back period" as to which period they are not reliable. To state this as an example, a clean report on a test run today would reflect the medical condition as of the girl (hypothetically) 60 days ago so any bug acquired during the immediately preceding 60 days would not show up on the report as a positive. I don't know what the delay is but I'm sure this is one. And if a girl was clean yesterday and caught a bug today I don't know how quickly she would become contageous. Seems to me there might be a different answer depending on the group of bugs on the test.

  7. #2369
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit. Very pretty, works in a local university. What was a little surprising was she says she gets "tested" each month, just broke from a relationship of three years and would be willing to go bare back after her results come next week. She advised (not demanded) that I should get tested too. Anyways, why would she need to get tested every month? I am thinking she's probably going bare with many people. I think I'm going to pass. Better to be safe than sorry! Just thought I'd share my story with the team here.

  8. #2368

    Succinctly stated

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I guess the bottom line is it's nice to party but it's also nice to have that settled down feeling as well. I just seem to need both
    I think this is the way I feel about it as well. Even when things were going well with my ATF, I liked to pick the random cherry now and again, especially when out of town for work. My problem at the moment is that I appear to be in far greater demand on the road than in my hometown, so that comforting, settled down feeling is eluding me at present.

    Winter's a'comin', though, and I'm trying hard to get something set up for the cold nights ahead.

    Wish me luck,

    Scott

  9. #2367
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039

    Univ

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    My membership lapsed about a month ago and I quickly received a total of 19 new messages, only 2 of whom I had ever had contact with previously, hopefully this one is for real, not a lot of sb's here in Charlottesville for a town with about 10,000 coeds at UVa.
    I've got a couple ideas about why experiments fail to validate this theory; the first is that most university coeds today, despite years of safe-sex education & despite the Dr Phil-&-"Pretty Woman movie" hype, aren't sexually open-minded enough to deal with the realities of being any older-guys S'B' unless he is also incredibly handsome & sexy; they'd think nothing of giving B'B'B'J's to their "B'F's" for free, or maybe even to "jocks" or musicians that they find attractive, but they won't want to think of themselves as "whoring" for money! & even if they found a sugar-daddy who is both rich & as handsome + sexy as they'd find attractive: they wouldn't want to be hidden away in discreet rendezvous' but they'd want to be eye-candy at high-class events! The "Dr Phil\Pretty Woman movie" "effect" (a' k' a' "platinum pussy syndrome" in some venues) may well exist, but I think that most of them wouldn't even get to the "maybe-baby" level because of their close-mindedness! Even those that venture to the "Maybe-Baby" stage probably drop-out of the "sugar-bowl" very quickly as soon as they become dis-illusioned with it once they realize that their expected "market" doesn't really exist!

    The second is that I've also had anecdotal conversations, with girls who claim to have participated in the "program" even at small & less well-known universities, that athletic-program "boosters" at universities that recruit young male "jocks" (often from inner-cities) for high-value "full-ride" athletic-scholarships will make U'T'R' "arrangements" with coeds willing to join "pep"club-type programs so that these coeds financial + medical (particularly including birth-control) needs will be taken care of in return for keeping these "jocks" (that the athletic-dep't has expensively & publicly recruited) sexually satiated; thereby avoiding the unwelcome publicity that might arise from the family of some naive freshmen or sophomore coed, or some local girl, if it should happen that she'd get "accidentally" pregnant or if she'd freak-out & go on the news if the "jock" got a little too rough with her during sex! Such "arrangements" might "cherry-pick" many of the more likely potential S'B's prior to them ever venturing into the "sugar-bowl" outside the campus!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    I've been on and off SA for a few years but have still learned some valuable tips from this thread, so thanks to all, I don't get out much but will be glad to share the info when I do.

  10. #2366

    I do not disagree with this

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    Hollywood, I hear you man and we are all turned on by different things. If you track my posts back to the beginning you will see that I have been all up and down this road in every vehicle made. After logging many miles I now value a steady girl who has my best interest at heart (as long as the sugar flows) Safe sex is an oxymoron and girls who devalue sex and play it loose are a bigger risk. They can also be more callous when it comes to enjoyment and consider it a job. I want the young girl who has enough money from her job or parents for the necessities and looks to her Daddy for some cream.pun intended. I have experienced the Nando 1s who are whining for money constantly and it is never enough. They do need multiple daddies, and we actually call them escorts. They are also the ones who are more likely to be scammers and blackmailers. Never again for me. So I stick with self sufficient girls who can appreciate a classy guy who cherishes then, treats them to special occasions, and allows then to have enough money to enjoy the extras in life.
    Everything you say here is all good and I have been moving in this direction a bit. Now it's just a typical bf gf relationship. The girls seem to fall in love a little more than I can handle sometimes. But my current #1 is as you have described and I am returning the affection. Although I am not "in love". But it is good. She has full knowledge of my random girls. And has not gotten greedy. Financially or emotionally. I guess the bottom line is it's nice to party but it's also nice to have that settled down feeling as well. I just seem to need both

  11. #2365

    Average Age

    Quote Originally Posted by HappyKampr75  [View Original Post]
    I've been watching the board this week and over the last few weeks. What's with you guys getting much older ladies for SB. Isn't the point of SB for her to be a PYT? Instead you are paying a woman in her 30's and some of you in her 40's for the time. It seems to me you are getting a MILF at a higher rate than a regular escort. Or some of you are calling your regular a SB when she is just that, a regular escort. An SB should be a younger girl there at your convience, whom you take care of financially. An SB should be more of a dating relationship then a pay per visit. SB you take. To dinner, go to theatre, ext.
    My average age girl is 22. There have been a few scientific polls done and the results seem to indicate that the most popular girls for LTR SB's is from 27 to 35.

  12. #2364

    Variety

    Hollywood, I hear you man and we are all turned on by different things. If you track my posts back to the beginning you will see that I have been all up and down this road in every vehicle made. After logging many miles I now value a steady girl who has my best interest at heart (as long as the sugar flows) Safe sex is an oxymoron and girls who devalue sex and play it loose are a bigger risk. They can also be more callous when it comes to enjoyment and consider it a job. I want the young girl who has enough money from her job or parents for the necessities and looks to her Daddy for some cream.pun intended. I have experienced the Nando 1s who are whining for money constantly and it is never enough. They do need multiple daddies, and we actually call them escorts. They are also the ones who are more likely to be scammers and blackmailers. Never again for me. So I stick with self sufficient girls who can appreciate a classy guy who cherishes then, treats them to special occasions, and allows then to have enough money to enjoy the extras in life.

  13. #2363
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyKampr75  [View Original Post]
    I've been watching the board this week and over the last few weeks. What's with you guys getting much older ladies for SB. Isn't the point of SB for her to be a PYT? Instead you are paying a woman in her 30's and some of you in her 40's for the time. It seems to me you are getting a MILF at a higher rate than a regular escort. Or some of you are calling your regular a SB when she is just that, a regular escort. An SB should be a younger girl there at your convience, whom you take care of financially. An SB should be more of a dating relationship then a pay per visit. SB you take. To dinner, go to theatre, ext.
    For you, that may be true. For others of us, we seek other things. As I and others have said, sometimes our circumstances make an arm-candy SB impractical. And there's value in the dependability and safety of a SB over an escort, regardless of their age.

    As for looks, I'll just say that there are MILF's out there that are not only just as hot as any 20-something you can find, they're much better in the rack simply because of their experience. And you can actually have a conversation with them afterwards.

    But that's the beauty of this. We can each find what works for us.

  14. #2362

    Whats with older chicks

    I've been watching the board this week and over the last few weeks. What's with you guys getting much older ladies for SB. Isn't the point of SB for her to be a PYT? Instead you are paying a woman in her 30's and some of you in her 40's for the time. It seems to me you are getting a MILF at a higher rate than a regular escort. Or some of you are calling your regular a SB when she is just that, a regular escort. An SB should be a younger girl there at your convience, whom you take care of financially. An SB should be more of a dating relationship then a pay per visit. SB you take. To dinner, go to theatre, ext.

  15. #2361

    Monogamy

    I value a lot of the information that is shared in this thread. It seems that the general consensus around here is the quest for finding the 'one' SB. The ATF, regular gal, or whatever you want to call it. I am at a loss here. I get tired quickly of the same girl even if they are amazing in bed, hot as hell, smart and intellectually stimulating. I know I am not the only one, so curiosity made me write a report on this topic.

    I have been posting ads on CL, and recently responding with girls on SA. I have at least 6 girls in various stages of my process, screen, M&G, negotiations, and the deed.

    Hernando I had to laugh at your post expecting monogamy once you are emotionally involved. Did you make a special exception for your wife? This just smacks of hypocrisy to the nth degree. Sorry I don't mean to offend, but I call it like I see it.

    I actually tell the girls that want more $ than I can provide that they should be seeing a couple daddy's. That I do not care as long as they play safe. I would go so far as to offering an insight into my world and how other guys operate.

    I like the EuroInCincy method of having another daddy over to supply sugar in the room while I am off on the golf course. Well played if I do say so myself.

    What about you, Are you looking for the one girl that sets your nights on fire, or are you like me? Do you love variety, the hunt, the ability to fast track a new girl that catches your eye? Looking forward to hearing what others have to say about this.

    Peace and Pussy! WS.

    Quote Originally Posted by EuroInCincy  [View Original Post]
    I don't see the problem here actually. It is quite fun if you have a good enough relation. The one I have does it, and each time it means she loves to come back to me and she mentions,"no need for sugar this time I already have enough". I even had it during a long weekend. Got a nice hotel suite and the 2nd day she had another guy over, he was willing to pay more for 2 hours with there than I could for the whole weekend. (she got paid pro GPS LOL). Her comment afterwards "what a sucker and yes daddy I climaxed once, thinking it was you, can we have some gal sex please"

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape