Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2390
    Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...t-MS-SugarBaby

    Running a scam. When psyco after she asked for me to pay her $55 phone bill and I refused.

    Placed my phone number on some automatic spam site.

    From random numbers I get 5 text messages in a row with a automated nasty message to me.

    I finally figured out that the bot waits for you to respond before sending you the messages. So, that is that is the simple way to stop it.

    SubCmdr out
    I got an email from her also, asked her to email me off the site. When I got the email, I checked facebook using the email address and of course the person on facebook looked nothing like the girl in the ad. I didn't respond further.

  2. #2389

    Scam Warning. MS Baby

    http://www.sugardaddyforme.com/profi...t-MS-SugarBaby

    Running a scam. When psyco after she asked for me to pay her $55 phone bill and I refused.

    Placed my phone number on some automatic spam site.

    From random numbers I get 5 text messages in a row with a automated nasty message to me.

    I finally figured out that the bot waits for you to respond before sending you the messages. So, that is that is the simple way to stop it.

    SubCmdr out

  3. #2388
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039

    Re: Test

    As far as I've learned (unless I'm mis-remembering) a few years ago, from my friend who was trained as & worked as an S' T' I' prevention outreach-counselor, the only way to determine if anyone has H' S' V' {"herpes simplex" virus} is to find the outbreak-site[s] & get a sample from the "blister" there: there wasn't any mouth-swab-test or blood-draw-test that would reliably detect that infection; but there could be new blood-draw-tests, now, that will detect it even when there is no lesion to biopsy; I'd think, in that case however, that there'd be no "look-back-period" when anyone would be contagious or infectious without having visible sores.

    But as for H' I' V' {"human immunodeficiency" virus: the one that causes A'I'D's} that "look-back-period" effect is quite true: it can take from four to eight weeks from the time the person gets infected before any tests can detect that they are infected; however I don't think it's been clearly established whether the person carrying the virus can transmit it during that initial incubation period; as far as I've read: the A'I'D's-scientists are still not absolutely sure just how contagious H'I'V' in semen is during fellatio &\or well-lubricated_but_unprotected vaginal intercourse where there are no abrasions or bleeding gums or open sores or other exposures of sub-mucosal tissues; I know that there are several well-documented cases of infected men having extensive unprotected coitus {but not un-lubricated anal or other "rough" sex that can cause blood-exposures} with their S'O's for long periods of time after the male-partner became infected without the female-partner becoming infected! (my friend had two couples, who were in long-term sexual-relationships, that came to him regularly for testing to see if it had infected the female-partner: which it hadn't)

    The OraSure oral-swab test, that is now available over-the-counter, is so sensitive that it can detect infection within five to seven weeks: the only "problem" is that it is so sensitive that it can sometimes result in FALSE "Positive" indications, which must then be verified or refuted by the drawn-blood test, which has to be cultured & read in a qualified lab' & therefor can't give an answer in less than a few days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit. Very pretty, works in a local university. What was a little surprising was she says she gets "tested" each month, just broke from a relationship of three years and would be willing to go bare back after her results come next week. She advised (not demanded) that I should get tested too. Anyways, why would she need to get tested every month? I am thinking she's probably going bare with many people. I think I'm going to pass. Better to be safe than sorry! Just thought I'd share my story with the team here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Golfcart  [View Original Post]
    I'm sure I read somewhere those tests are not accurate up to the minute like taking one's temperature; that they have a "look-back period:" as to which period they are not reliable. To state this as an example, a clean report on a test run today would reflect the medical condition as of the girl (hypothetically) 60 days ago so any bug acquired during the immediately preceding 60 days would not show up on the report as a positive. I don't know what the delay is but I'm sure this is one. And if a girl was clean yesterday and caught a bug today I don't know how quickly she would become contagious. Seems to me there might be a different answer depending on the group of bugs on the test.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyKampr75  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Golfcart, tests are redundant if performed frequently. No medical reason to take that many, that often. If you have an SB the idea is a longer relationship, and not a revolving door for other guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Taylor  [View Original Post]
    Hello I work in the Biotech industry; there is a cure and preventive vaccine for HSV2 coming in 2014. _ Google genecoa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    It's Genocea and it's a preventive vaccine, not a cure.
    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Am I the only one who sees trouble here? This girl already knows what buttons to push to get more sugar. What does that say about her amateur status, or lack thereof? At the very least, she has been around the block a few times. If it were me, I'd pass, regardless of the type of bug you might or might not catch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zomby  [View Original Post]
    This whole thing screams "pro", or at least,"professional sugar baby." _ /z

  4. #2387
    Quote Originally Posted by Spitfire  [View Original Post]
    It's Genocea and it's a preventive vaccine, not a cure.
    When the product is given to people with HSV. 2 it completly neutralizes the virus and makes untraceable and incapable of transmission. It is a therapeutic vaccine and preventive vaccine.

    The PH II study being conducted now is being done with HSV2 positive patients.

  5. #2386
    Quote Originally Posted by Rob Taylor  [View Original Post]
    Hello I work in the Biotech industry. There is a cure and preventive vaccine for HSV2 coming in 2014.

    Google genecoa.
    It's Genocea and it's a preventive vaccine, not a cure.

  6. #2385
    Quote Originally Posted by JoesParty  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I've thought long and hard over the last few days about whether to post this or not, and I eventually decided that maybe my story will do someone else here some good. Maybe it will serve as a wake up call.

    I just found out that my 18yo HYB is positive for genital herpes (HSV-2).

    I also found out that I have HSV-2 as well.

    I won't get into all the details, because they are largely irrelevant. But I will say that I am a smart guy who did some very stupid things. I hope and pray that nobody else is doing the dumb things I've done, or if they are, at least they're doing them knowingly and with full understanding of ALL of the risks.

    I last saw HYB almost two weeks ago. We were both feeling a bit under the weather; me with a cold, her with a sore throat. We went to the movies, but one thing led to another, the little head took over all thinking duties, and we ended up at a hotel. To make matters worse, I entered her without a condom. I did not finish, but it is what it is.

    Over the next few days, we each felt progressively worse. My doctor did a throat culture, and that's how they found it in me. The pubic bumps and sores appeared shortly thereafter. They gave me an anti-viral medication, which speeds the healing, and I have a follow-up visit tomorrow to discuss long-term therapy.

    HYB was oblivious. She says she does not have obvious sores, so they never tested her for it. At my insistence, we did anonymous testing through www.tstd.org Yesterday at a local lab. The results returned today.

    I believe HYB contracted it from her other SD, because she finally confessed yesterday that she's been barebacking him for months. By coincidence, I had a negative test on September 13, which leaves only two other potential partners, both of whom I now have little reason to suspect. Plus, I was protected with each of them (aside from oral).

    HSV-2 is a virus that has no cure. I will be stuck with this my entire life. It can be suppressed, to varying degrees, and outbreaks controlled with medication. But I always risk passing it on whenever I have unprotected sex. Although the risk of transmission is relatively low when there is no outbreak, the risk remains. The risk is also very low, but again not zero, for unprotected oral.

    There is a high likelihood that this one terrible decision will ruin my marriage as well. I am currently working through how and when to tell my wife. I've decided she needs to know soon, as we were considering children in the next year or two. I will be lucky if she even considers keeping me around. (Thanks to the confidential brother who has been guiding me through all this.)

    I know that in the interest of brevity I've created many gaps in the story and that you may have questions. I'll be honest in saying that I don't know if I will be able (or will want) to answer them all. You can post them here or PM me. Needless to say, my days in the sugar bowl are done.

    All I can say is that I hope this is an eye-opener for some of you.

    Regards,

    Joe
    Hello I work in the Biotech industry. There is a cure and preventive vaccine for HSV2 coming in 2014.

    Google genecoa.

  7. #2384

    Doubtful she is an amature

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit. Very pretty, works in a local university. What was a little surprising was she says she gets "tested" each month, just broke from a relationship of three years and would be willing to go bare back after her results come next week. She advised (not demanded) that I should get tested too. Anyways, why would she need to get tested every month? I am thinking she's probably going bare with many people. I think I'm going to pass. Better to be safe than sorry! Just thought I'd share my story with the team here.
    $400 a visit? That sounds more like professional prices. I don't pay per visit, that's what escorts are for, and if she is insisting on that many tests.

    I agree with Golfcart, tests are redundant if performed frequently. No medical reason to take that many, that often. If you have an SB the idea is a longer relationship, and not a revolving door for other guys.

  8. #2383
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1773

    Agree with F Scott

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit. Very pretty, works in a local university. What was a little surprising was she says she gets "tested" each month, just broke from a relationship of three years and would be willing to go bare back after her results come next week. She advised (not demanded) that I should get tested too. Anyways, why would she need to get tested every month? I am thinking she's probably going bare with many people. I think I'm going to pass. Better to be safe than sorry! Just thought I'd share my story with the team here.
    This whole thing screams "pro", or at least,"professional sugar baby."

    /z

  9. #2382

    Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    I think this is the way I feel about it as well. Even when things were going well with my ATF, I liked to pick the random cherry now and again, especially when out of town for work. My problem at the moment is that I appear to be in far greater demand on the road than in my hometown, so that comforting, settled down feeling is eluding me at present.

    Winter's a'comin', though, and I'm trying hard to get something set up for the cold nights ahead.

    Wish me luck,

    Scott
    My atf and I wish I had a fireplace in my home. Not a common thing in hollywood

  10. #2381

    Beware of the dangling carott!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit.
    Am I the only one who sees trouble here? This girl already knows what buttons to push to get more sugar. What does that say about her amateur status, or lack thereof? At the very least, she has been around the block a few times. If it were me, I'd pass, regardless of the type of bug you might or might not catch.

    Happy holidays ahead,

    Scott

  11. #2380
    Quote Originally Posted by Hercules78  [View Original Post]
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit. Very pretty, works in a local university. What was a little surprising was she says she gets "tested" each month, just broke from a relationship of three years and would be willing to go bare back after her results come next week. She advised (not demanded) that I should get tested too. Anyways, why would she need to get tested every month? I am thinking she's probably going bare with many people. I think I'm going to pass. Better to be safe than sorry! Just thought I'd share my story with the team here.
    I'm sure I read somewhere those tests are not accurate up to the minute like taking one's temperature; that they have a "look-back period" as to which period they are not reliable. To state this as an example, a clean report on a test run today would reflect the medical condition as of the girl (hypothetically) 60 days ago so any bug acquired during the immediately preceding 60 days would not show up on the report as a positive. I don't know what the delay is but I'm sure this is one. And if a girl was clean yesterday and caught a bug today I don't know how quickly she would become contageous. Seems to me there might be a different answer depending on the group of bugs on the test.

  12. #2379
    Met a SB from SA today. First meeting. She's willing to go bare back and spend all night as long as I do 400 each visit. Very pretty, works in a local university. What was a little surprising was she says she gets "tested" each month, just broke from a relationship of three years and would be willing to go bare back after her results come next week. She advised (not demanded) that I should get tested too. Anyways, why would she need to get tested every month? I am thinking she's probably going bare with many people. I think I'm going to pass. Better to be safe than sorry! Just thought I'd share my story with the team here.

  13. #2378

    Succinctly stated

    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    I guess the bottom line is it's nice to party but it's also nice to have that settled down feeling as well. I just seem to need both
    I think this is the way I feel about it as well. Even when things were going well with my ATF, I liked to pick the random cherry now and again, especially when out of town for work. My problem at the moment is that I appear to be in far greater demand on the road than in my hometown, so that comforting, settled down feeling is eluding me at present.

    Winter's a'comin', though, and I'm trying hard to get something set up for the cold nights ahead.

    Wish me luck,

    Scott

  14. #2377
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1039

    Univ

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    My membership lapsed about a month ago and I quickly received a total of 19 new messages, only 2 of whom I had ever had contact with previously, hopefully this one is for real, not a lot of sb's here in Charlottesville for a town with about 10,000 coeds at UVa.
    I've got a couple ideas about why experiments fail to validate this theory; the first is that most university coeds today, despite years of safe-sex education & despite the Dr Phil-&-"Pretty Woman movie" hype, aren't sexually open-minded enough to deal with the realities of being any older-guys S'B' unless he is also incredibly handsome & sexy; they'd think nothing of giving B'B'B'J's to their "B'F's" for free, or maybe even to "jocks" or musicians that they find attractive, but they won't want to think of themselves as "whoring" for money! & even if they found a sugar-daddy who is both rich & as handsome + sexy as they'd find attractive: they wouldn't want to be hidden away in discreet rendezvous' but they'd want to be eye-candy at high-class events! The "Dr Phil\Pretty Woman movie" "effect" (a' k' a' "platinum pussy syndrome" in some venues) may well exist, but I think that most of them wouldn't even get to the "maybe-baby" level because of their close-mindedness! Even those that venture to the "Maybe-Baby" stage probably drop-out of the "sugar-bowl" very quickly as soon as they become dis-illusioned with it once they realize that their expected "market" doesn't really exist!

    The second is that I've also had anecdotal conversations, with girls who claim to have participated in the "program" even at small & less well-known universities, that athletic-program "boosters" at universities that recruit young male "jocks" (often from inner-cities) for high-value "full-ride" athletic-scholarships will make U'T'R' "arrangements" with coeds willing to join "pep"club-type programs so that these coeds financial + medical (particularly including birth-control) needs will be taken care of in return for keeping these "jocks" (that the athletic-dep't has expensively & publicly recruited) sexually satiated; thereby avoiding the unwelcome publicity that might arise from the family of some naive freshmen or sophomore coed, or some local girl, if it should happen that she'd get "accidentally" pregnant or if she'd freak-out & go on the news if the "jock" got a little too rough with her during sex! Such "arrangements" might "cherry-pick" many of the more likely potential S'B's prior to them ever venturing into the "sugar-bowl" outside the campus!

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyGoingJ  [View Original Post]
    I've been on and off SA for a few years but have still learned some valuable tips from this thread, so thanks to all, I don't get out much but will be glad to share the info when I do.

  15. #2376

    I do not disagree with this

    Quote Originally Posted by Hernando  [View Original Post]
    Hollywood, I hear you man and we are all turned on by different things. If you track my posts back to the beginning you will see that I have been all up and down this road in every vehicle made. After logging many miles I now value a steady girl who has my best interest at heart (as long as the sugar flows) Safe sex is an oxymoron and girls who devalue sex and play it loose are a bigger risk. They can also be more callous when it comes to enjoyment and consider it a job. I want the young girl who has enough money from her job or parents for the necessities and looks to her Daddy for some cream.pun intended. I have experienced the Nando 1s who are whining for money constantly and it is never enough. They do need multiple daddies, and we actually call them escorts. They are also the ones who are more likely to be scammers and blackmailers. Never again for me. So I stick with self sufficient girls who can appreciate a classy guy who cherishes then, treats them to special occasions, and allows then to have enough money to enjoy the extras in life.
    Everything you say here is all good and I have been moving in this direction a bit. Now it's just a typical bf gf relationship. The girls seem to fall in love a little more than I can handle sometimes. But my current #1 is as you have described and I am returning the affection. Although I am not "in love". But it is good. She has full knowledge of my random girls. And has not gotten greedy. Financially or emotionally. I guess the bottom line is it's nice to party but it's also nice to have that settled down feeling as well. I just seem to need both

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape