Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 147 of 363 FirstFirst ... 47 97 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 197 247 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,205 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3253
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Amanda

    She's a real beauty, a great find. And thanks again for the pix. I don't post much (as far as responses) , but CJ you are the man. Thank you again.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I entered Broadway from the Ben Franklin. As I passed by what used to be a gas station, there was Amanda – walking tall. If she hadn't given me that look, I would not have though her to be a working girl. Her cute attractive face, short blond hair and lengthy legs promised an interesting adventure.

    Amanda sets a full table. Everything is on the menu. Menu prices were normal, but I suspect some items are valued more than others. She gave me a great view of everything she offered; I only sampled the basics and they were fabulous.

    Next time I am in the area, I will be looking for Amanda.

    CookyJar

  2. #3252

    Amanda – a tall drink of water.

    Might this be the same girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    I'd been seeing this tall thin blonde, usually wearing black on recent recons on B'way. She talks a lot. Has two boys (and the stretch marks to prove it) was a CNA...

    Anyway she was very pleasant, said she's only been in Camden for about a month. Did a decent BBBJ. Never complained and was very polite...
    It's been awhile since my last visit to your fair city. But! I am back and as usual I had a blast.

    My preference for women flows all over the chart. While I truly like the spinners, one of my all time favorites was a 6'4' giant name Andrea. I am an equal opportunity monger, so when I saw the 5'11' Amanda I didn't hesitate a minute in swooping her up. I immediately got visions of her leg legs wrapped around my back, holding and pulling me in tight, while I pumped away.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 70.jpg‎   Amanda 003.jpg‎   Amanda 73.jpg‎   Amanda 76.jpg‎   Amanda 77.jpg‎  

    Amanda 79.jpg‎   Amanda 81.jpg‎   Amanda 89.jpg‎  

  3. #3251

    Amanda – a tall drink of water.

    Some mongers may be a little leery when it comes to picking a girl who came look them in the eye or look down on them. Have no fear; Amanda is gentle as a kitten. Her responsive nipples harden as I touch them in preparation for her photos.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 69.jpg‎   Amanda 72.jpg‎   Amanda 004.jpg‎   Amanda 001.jpg‎   Amanda 002.jpg‎  

    Amanda 84.jpg‎   Amanda 83.jpg‎   Amanda 88.jpg‎   Amanda 86.jpg‎  

  4. #3250

    Amanda – a tall drink of water.

    I entered Broadway from the Ben Franklin. As I passed by what used to be a gas station, there was Amanda – walking tall. If she hadn't given me that look, I would not have though her to be a working girl. Her cute attractive face, short blond hair and lengthy legs promised an interesting adventure.

    Amanda sets a full table. Everything is on the menu. Menu prices were normal, but I suspect some items are valued more than others. She gave me a great view of everything she offered; I only sampled the basics and they were fabulous.

    Next time I am in the area, I will be looking for Amanda.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 71.jpg‎   Amanda 74.jpg‎   Amanda 75.jpg‎   Amanda 78.jpg‎   Amanda 82.jpg‎  

    Amanda 85.jpg‎   Amanda 90.jpg‎   Amanda 87.jpg‎  

  5. #3249

  6. #3248

    Not a good night

    Took a B-way cruise this PM by 5 saw at least 4 ULeo's out of vehicles in 4 diffrent locations interacting. It is December but too warm for me. Slim selection as well. Be safe.

  7. #3247

    Back in the mix

    Used to work in SoJer and always loved wandering Camden's mean streets. Well, Broadway, anyway, which always struck me as about the only safe drive through that hell-hole of a city. Had a quick trip to SoJer and made time to hit Broadway. Not much out at 12:30 in the afternoon, but the girls began to show up for work after 1:00.

    The usual Camden mix. From horrifying to intriguing. Spotted Brandy strolling up Broadway away from the Cooper Hospital complex and picked her up. She was wearing quite a bit of make-up, but her blue-green eyes and reddish- blond, curly hair were very appealing. She was nice and clean and did not have that drugged out, concentration camp look that so many acquire so quickly. She was chatty and managed to weave a bunch of compliments into her line.

    Like an idiot I opted for a quick BJ in the car instead of taking her to a notel for a couple of hours because she seemed to be a sweetie, and while she was ok with the car date, she was not all that orally gifted (Met the legendary Dyan back in the day, so my gold standard is pretty high!) and I was a bit nervous about parking on the streets. No truly safe place in Camden.

    But she passed on her digits so I will most definitely see if we can arrange a honeymoon at one of the local B&Bs in Camden. Great tits and a well-formed ass, and again, great attitude.

    Oddly enough, she asked about the Philly stroll and whether I had been on the K. Have visited a couple of times, but Camden is home turf for my mongering. I recall fondly when Admiral Wilson had an amazing array of hookers lining the road esp. Over by Baird. Then the Republican Convention came to Philly and Christie Todd Whitman cleaned out Admiral Wilson so the delegates staying over in jersey would not be offended as the motored back and forth to the convention. Knocking down notels and strip clubs and replacing them with "riverside parks" while a few hundred yards away, the girls were still plying their trade and the houses were falling down and burning up.

    One other note: the guys who are out with brooms and cans picking up the trash has made parts of Broadway look less Dante-esque.

  8. #3246

    Egg Harbor City

    Saturday I made my second trip to Adult world in egg harbor city, there were 3 girls working the one I had met last time I was there the other was a cow and low and behold a new girl. Brunette spinner couldn't have been over 25. Was told they had a 2 for 1 special going on 2 beans2girls30min so I reluctantly TOFTT. All in all outcome was good, price was too high. Feel free to PM for details.

  9. #3245

    Mia

    Was down in Camden for business a couple of days ago. I drove down Broadway and spotted MIA, korean girl, who posts on BP. Prettier and taller in person. A number of SW are going back and forth between Broadway and BP like Ana / Missy, Ceejay, etc.

  10. #3244
    Quote Originally Posted by Njroadrash  [View Original Post]
    Was she on broadway, never seen her before.
    Yeah! She a Broadway lady.

    I should add that I am not all that formiliar with Camden and Broadway. I do on occasion make pickups on the side streets near Broadway. However, because the area is not that large, I believe it would be safe to assume that all of the girls, I review, can be found on Broadway or near Broadway.

    Stay safe,
    CookyJar

  11. #3243
    Was she on broadway, never seen her before.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Annie's pictures have been sitting on my hard drive since September.

    I am sorry NJ mongers, but I have been busy. I do believe in posting in a timely manner so that the chances of what's out there, still being out there. However, I've developed a backlog and passed over Annie a couple of times in order to post what I thought to be more relevant features in the Philadelphia thread.

    CookyJar

  12. #3242

    Bye for now

    My visit to South Jersey, and Broadway was an adventure as usual. I always enjoy myself when I visit your forum. I will be back.

    B4N.

    CookyJar

  13. #3241

    Ana's voicemail!

    So I did what I said I was going to do, and scraped up the dime to call Ana / Missey / Spicy. I got her voicemail, so for what it's worth, I didn't get a handler. Here is her message:

    "I can't come to the phone right now. I'm probably busy 'cause I'm pretty popular. Leave a message and I MIGHT get back to you".

    Wow.

    I didn't leave a message because I hate rejection, LOL. I called several times just so I could be sure I was hearing what I thought I was hearing. It was. Anyway, she's pretty hot, but it appears she may have a case of "hot girl syndrome". It's either that or one hell of a sense of humor.

    If our path's do happen to cross, I'll be sure to provide a better report.

    Ps. Got your pm CookyJar. Thanks again!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Just One More Thing.

    Missey / Ana / Spicy is well known among S. Jersey mongers. She likes to work BP, she would rather work BP, but when times get hard she works the streets and can be found on Broadway. When she is working the streets she is probably not working BP. When she is working BP she has a handler or is working with an agency. IMHO, and I could be wrong, the ad you saw and posted was likely put there by her handler or agency.

    When you make the call specify that you want to speak to Ana the girl in the pictures.

    Many agencies continue to use a girl's pictures long after she is gone. Over in the Philadelphia BP section, Maylea's pictures still show up even though she is no longer welcomed in the agency posting the ads. It's one of the main reasons I don't do BP or escorts. I cannot tolerate bait & switch.

    During my last date with Missey, which was over a month ago, she did mention that she wanted to get back to working exclusively on BP. She even asked if I would help her by providing her with a few BP appropriate (non-nude) pictures. It is possible that she is back on BP.

    I should add that BackPage is not my area of expertise. I am just trying to be helpful by providing info on a girl who is part of my expertise. LOL.

    CookyJar.

    PS: You've got mail

  14. #3240
    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    CookyJar,

    Thanks for the kind words! And as always, you make a good point. I'll give her a call in the next couple of days. Of course I wasn't expecting anyone to do any work for me, but one thing I've learned is that there isn't much that gets by the monger community. So my question was a pretty educated guess that someone had met Ana / Missey through BP and not just on the stroll. That being said, I'll get off my lazy bum and report back with my findings.

    Enveed05.
    Just One More Thing.

    Missey / Ana / Spicy is well known among S. Jersey mongers. She likes to work BP, she would rather work BP, but when times get hard she works the streets and can be found on Broadway. When she is working the streets she is probably not working BP. When she is working BP she has a handler or is working with an agency. IMHO, and I could be wrong, the ad you saw and posted was likely put there by her handler or agency.

    When you make the call specify that you want to speak to Ana the girl in the pictures.

    Many agencies continue to use a girl's pictures long after she is gone. Over in the Philadelphia BP section, Maylea's pictures still show up even though she is no longer welcomed in the agency posting the ads. It's one of the main reasons I don't do BP or escorts. I cannot tolerate bait & switch.

    During my last date with Missey, which was over a month ago, she did mention that she wanted to get back to working exclusively on BP. She even asked if I would help her by providing her with a few BP appropriate (non-nude) pictures. It is possible that she is back on BP.

    I should add that BackPage is not my area of expertise. I am just trying to be helpful by providing info on a girl who is part of my expertise. LOL.

    CookyJar.

    PS: You've got mail

  15. #3239

    Thanks CookyJar!

    CookyJar,

    Thanks for the kind words! And as always, you make a good point. I'll give her a call in the next couple of days. Of course I wasn't expecting anyone to do any work for me, but one thing I've learned is that there isn't much that gets by the monger community. So my question was a pretty educated guess that someone had met Ana / Missey through BP and not just on the stroll. That being said, I'll get off my lazy bum and report back with my findings.

    Enveed05.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Both Readhead, and Enveed05 are good people.

    I am not questioning the wisdom of their question. I am just voicing my opinion. No disrespect intended.

    That's her!

    Missey has been on BP from the beginning. I do not know her current BP rates. But, I have heard the service was just as good if not better. A number of USASEXG members have sampled her BP talents; certainly one of them will step forward with a comment.

    Personally I do not disclose rates. What good would it do? Some negotiating is expected, so rates vary from person to person. Like street rates, there is a ballpark figure on BP. Most girls stay within that rate. Most girls on BP are somewhere within the $XX. 00 to $XXX. 00 range. I have never seen a $20 ad on BP and if the girl is expecting more than $200. 00 they usually state it. I am guessing that Missey falls somewhere in the middle.

    Why ask questions, expecting someone to do the work for you. Give her a call. If you cannot afford the dime for the call, why the question? LOL.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape