Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 363 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3238

    Re: Missey = Ana (aka Spicy)

    Both Readhead, and Enveed05 are good people.

    Quote Originally Posted by Readhead  [View Original Post]
    Been on my radar as well. If you TOFTT, let us know her BP rates.
    I am not questioning the wisdom of their question. I am just voicing my opinion. No disrespect intended.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    Http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...el-23/12411596

    I'm pretty sure that this is miss Missey posting on BP as Ana. I wonder what her BP rates are. She has been on my radar. Anybody have any insights?
    That's her!

    Missey has been on BP from the beginning. I do not know her current BP rates. But, I have heard the service was just as good if not better. A number of USASEXG members have sampled her BP talents; certainly one of them will step forward with a comment.

    Personally I do not disclose rates. What good would it do? Some negotiating is expected, so rates vary from person to person. Like street rates, there is a ballpark figure on BP. Most girls stay within that rate. Most girls on BP are somewhere within the $XX.00 to $XXX.00 range. I have never seen a $20 ad on BP and if the girl is expecting more than $200.00 they usually state it. I am guessing that Missey falls somewhere in the middle.

    Why ask questions, expecting someone to do the work for you. Give her a call. If you cannot afford the dime for the call, why the question? LOL.

    JMHO.

    CookyJar

  2. #3237

    Missy Ana

    Quote Originally Posted by Enveed05  [View Original Post]
    Http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...el-23/12411596

    I'm pretty sure that this is miss Missey posting on BP as Ana. I wonder what her BP rates are. She has been on my radar. Anybody have any insights?
    Been on my radar as well. If you TOFTT, let us know her BP rates.

  3. #3236

    Missey = Ana?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80  [View Original Post]
    Sensational. I'm pretty sure this is a girl I saw out last week in the mid-stroll area. Man, missed opportunity. I love this body type. If she lost 10 lbs maybe she'd be leaning a little too close to CCL but as it stands right now I don't think she's too skinny. Just about perfect IMO. And that face and that hair. Some truly great pics here.
    Http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...el-23/12411596

    I'm pretty sure that this is miss Missey posting on BP as Ana. I wonder what her BP rates are. She has been on my radar. Anybody have any insights?

  4. #3235

    Missey comes in many sizes.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80  [View Original Post]
    Sensational. I'm pretty sure this is a girl I saw out last week in the mid-stroll area. Man, missed opportunity. I love this body type. If she lost 10 lbs maybe she'd be leaning a little too close to CCL but as it stands right now I don't think she's too skinny. Just about perfect IMO. And that face and that hair. Some truly great pics here.
    One of my objectives over the years has been to show that looks and appeal is relative. I wanted to show that if Missey had the proper make-up, lighting and in a nice setting, she'the be a spot-on doppelganger for the sexy Tantraka. Many of the girls we find could easily replace the models and star some people find so attractive. The only difference between Missey and Tantraka is make-up, clothing and location (and a healthy diet). IMHO.

    Unfortunately I may never get to prove my hypothesis.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Missey 2010, 11 & 12.jpg‎   Missey, Tantrika & Missey.jpg‎  

  5. #3234

    Missy

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Missy is a magnificently beautiful girl and I've been looking for her for awhile. A few months ago I read that she'the recently been released from the county lockup and was looking healthy again. I intensified my search.

    CookyJar
    Sensational. I'm pretty sure this is a girl I saw out last week in the mid-stroll area. Man, missed opportunity. I love this body type. If she lost 10 lbs maybe she'd be leaning a little too close to CCL but as it stands right now I don't think she's too skinny. Just about perfect IMO. And that face and that hair. Some truly great pics here.

  6. #3233
    Quote Originally Posted by HPS 9949  [View Original Post]
    Yes! Loaded with pictures; that is what's important. Good call.
    Some of us aren't fortunate enough to live in areas where such treats are available. CJ's photos have to suffice for us. If you don't like them, skip over.

    CJ. I've been a fan for some time now, keep up the fine work! (and I'll agree with others. Missy is a very beautiful girl, but a few extra pounds would enhance her beauty even more)

  7. #3232

    One of my TOP ATFs

    This might be the best photo you ever captured CookyJar! I think you captured her raw beauty, look and total sex appeal. Nice work!

    I wish Missy would hit the lottery in more ways than one. She is an awesome woman.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Missy is a magnificently beautiful girl and I've been looking for her for awhile. A few months ago I read that she'the recently been released from the county lockup and was looking healthy again. I intensified my search.

    CookyJar

  8. #3231
    Don't worry about the names. The names are not important. What's important are the photos.

  9. #3230

    Missey's Friend

    This is Missey's friend. Unfortunately I cannot remember her name. She was already at the $10 spot when we arrived.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Missey's Friend 33.jpg‎  

  10. #3229

    Missey & Friend

    She answered the door wearing a flimsy black night gown. The short gown displayed just enough to get my dick hard and make an impression that lasted throughout my photo session with Missey.

    Please forgive my faulty memory. I am certain someone will recognize Missey's friend and provide a name.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Missey & Friend 37.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 34.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 35.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 004.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 005.jpg‎  

    Missey & Friend 42.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 008.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 43.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 007.jpg‎  

  11. #3228

    Missey & Friend

    Before arriving, it had already been determined that a long elaborate photo session with Missey wasn't in the making. I had offered Missey a trip to Philadelphia that included shopping at a second hand store that sells gowns and the opportunity to purchase some Rite Aide make-up. She didn't want to make the trip and that was understandable – after all, she isn't a real model.

    That did not stop her from being very accommodating and very good at what she does do. When I suggested the possibility of a threesome she was quick to help make the necessary arrangements.

    Both girls preformed excellently. However, my personal preference leans towards the tall, slender and firm. I love the legs wrapped around me as I get in close.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Missey & Friend 001.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 002.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 003.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 006.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 36.jpg‎  

    Missey & Friend 38.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 39.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 41.jpg‎   Missey & Friend 40.jpg‎  

  12. #3227
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Missy is a magnificently beautiful girl and I've been looking for her for awhile. A few months ago I read that she'the recently been released from the county lockup and was looking healthy again. I intensified my search.

    CookyJar
    Lovely, I agree, but she looks like the first thing she needs is FOOD!

  13. #3226
    Yes! Loaded with pictures; that is what's important. Good call.

  14. #3225
    Do me a favor, look at the number after your name, then look at Cooky Jar's. Might not mean much to you, but to seasoned users of this site, it means you're a newbie, which we like. But you're also a newbie that whines about things we like, such as CJ's photographic reports. Please avoid doing that. CJ is a longtime favorite of many mongers here. Lots of us would be very upset if you were to annoy him and he were to stop posting because of it.

    Just about everyone wants another report from CJ, loaded with pictures.

    No one wants to hear your complaint.

    If you want to have a good time, trust me. Make sure the next 20-30 posts you make here are worth reading, use this time to make your bones, not enemies.

    Quote Originally Posted by HPS 9949  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you need not add more.

  15. #3224
    Yes, you need not add more.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape