Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 211 of 363 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 261 311 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,165 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2293

    Street jems

    Actually, I don't mind someone posting skank pics. It helps me know who to avoid. When i picked up Olivia, I remembered the pics, with all the crepe on her stomach and flat little titties. Not my cup, so I knew all I wanted was a BJ, which she did exceptionally well as had been reported.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    There is nothing wrong with looking for SW gems anywhere Ignacus. Not at all. And I know Broadway well. Where I was coming from is that I post pictures all types of SW's, and that there is nothing wrong with those that are not gems. I think if we post pictures of nothing but gems there is something lost. Many of us want to see a little skank sometimes. It's good to keep it real. Nice meeting you.

    Street

  2. #2292

    street jems

    Actually, I don't mind someone posting skank pics. It helps me know who to avoid. When i picked up Olivia, I remembered the pics, with all the crepe on her stomach and flat little titties. Not my cup, so I knew all I wanted was a BJ, which she did exceptionally well as had been reported.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    There is nothing wrong with looking for SW gems anywhere Ignacus. Not at all. And I know Broadway well. Where I was coming from is that I post pictures all types of SW's, and that there is nothing wrong with those that are not gems. I think if we post pictures of nothing but gems there is something lost. Many of us want to see a little skank sometimes. It's good to keep it real. Nice meeting you.

    Street

  3. #2291
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus
    Actually there are a few jems on Broadway or Craigs, and that is what I look for. Why pay for what I can get free. On the other hand, a cute teenie spinner that hasn't seen the ravages of time on the street is something I'm willing to spring for. I guess I'm more visual that most.
    There is nothing wrong with looking for SW gems anywhere Ignacus. Not at all. And I know Broadway well. Where I was coming from is that I post pictures all types of SW's, and that there is nothing wrong with those that are not gems. I think if we post pictures of nothing but gems there is something lost. Many of us want to see a little skank sometimes. It's good to keep it real. Nice meeting you.

    Street

  4. #2290

    Nicky

    This is a late report.

    Was at a party this past Saturday night and afterwards decided to see what kind of action I could find on the streets. I headed to Camden and stopped through the Marlton Pike stroll first.

    On the Pike, a few blocks away from Federal, I saw a WSW in sweatpants and a white top walking toward Federal. I looped around to see if I could catch her and when I intercepted her, she ignored my invitation. I stayed parked on a side street and she came walking by again. This time I got out of the car to engage her in conversation, and she politely obliged.

    We stood there a few minutes talking and squaring away the details of what I wanted for the night which was a short stay at a local notel I guess in my delight in picking up in such a while that I forgot to mention the picture taking portion of the session.

    Her name was Nicky (I know, there are a hundred of them). We get in the car, on the way to the short stay where she seemed initially a bit reserved. She did offer some conversation but after I asked the right questions. She is 23, raised in Camden, 5’4” – 5’5”, with lower neck length blonde hair. She is very pretty and on the slim side. I couldn’t wait to get her bent over with her slimness.

    Once in the room, she began to warm up nicely. She had a really nice personality. Within minutes she started to undress. There I realized she had quite a few sores on her arms and legs. My full tilt excitement dropped a bit once I saw that because now I’m thinking this will not be a FS date. As I pulled out the camera, and to my surprise she shared with me her extreme shyness to the lens. I started playing back in my mind about the details we discussed before leaving and I realized in my hast, that I left out that detail.

    Oh well, we get down to the action of a very, very nice BBBJ. I don’t know if it was the fact that I haven’t been sexually active in a couple of weeks of the fact that her mouth felt like Heaven (it was most likely a combination of the two), but she made me explode in under 5 minutes. I has been forever since that has happened to me with a BJ. I thought it was a fluke, so after recovering, we started at it again and I’ll be damned, in under 10 minutes she had me exploding again. This girl definitely has one talented mouth.

    If it wasn’t for the fact that she had those sores, I could only imagine what FS with her could be like. She has no contact info (of course), but I gave her a number she can confidently get in contact with me. Don’t know if she will, but if the date went as well as she put off, she will call me and this time I am anticipating partaking in FS with her.

    Afterwards, I dropped her off where we met and she gave me a big hug and kiss on the cheek and promised we would hook up again. I certainly hope so.

    Stay safe and happy hunting!

  5. #2289

    Amanda

    I'd been seeing this tall thin blonde, usually wearing black on recent recons on B'way. She always seemed to be in a bad location for a scoop. Well tonight, after seeing her go into the liquor store at Khaigns on my first pass, I thought I'd missed her. I was heading south toward Ferry when I saw her approaching Jackson. I turned at Van Hook and came up Jackson only to have a BSW approach me at the corner. Amanda had turned and was heading north. After a few turns I caught up with her at a corner between Jackson and Atlantic. She got in and we left town. She talks a lot. has two boys (and the stretch marks to prove it) was a CNA, working the street cause her lawyer told her he can't claim she is 100% disabled (claims medical malpractice almost killed her) if she works. (Never thought of drug addiction as medical malpractice)

    Anyway she was very pleasant, said she's only been in Camden for about a month. Did a decent bbbj. Never complained and was very polite. Dropped her near Northgate apts in n. Camden. Says she lives near there.

  6. #2288

    jewels in the rough

    Actually there are a few jems on Broadway or Craigs, and that is what I look for. Why pay for what I can get free. On the other hand, a cute teenie spinner that hasn't seen the ravages of time on the street is something I'm willing to spring for. I guess I'm more visual that most.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    To quote you
    "To be fair, part of this has been a problem with perception on my part. I used to think that, like myself, everyone involved in this sport went out with the intent to find a jewel."

    I think you have a lot of fucking "problems" Pal.

    No, we are here to find SW's and most SW's are not jewels. See you learned something today! Here is some advise, stick to your hand or AMP's and leave the Streets to us, Wuss

    Street

  7. #2287
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoe Hunter
    With all the bullshit bickering going on in these threads I thought I give you guys a breath of fresh air. We all know her as Olivia but I think of her as a gem in Camden. I met up with her last week and she provided top notch service AGAIN. I know there's a more extensive picture spread by SuperE but these are lil teaser shots that show her pretty face. I hope you enjoy and if you dont then TOO FUCKING BAD!!! If you have nothing positive to say then don't say anything at all.

    Stay safe...

    HH
    God Damn! cute!

  8. #2286

    Olivia

    I just saw Olivia for the first time tonight. I'd been cruising a good bit the past week or so and checking for the new crop. After the recent sting, I wasn't in a hurry to make a mistake. I'd first spotted her last night, but missed her cause she got scooped. She told me one of her regulars took her to a motel for the night. This time she was positioned well for a quick pickup. Anyway, she was definitely not feeling any pain as she kept drifting off as I drove. Finally settled on a parking lot at a local ABS, a location she says she uses a lot. What an incredible BBBJ. I haven't nutted that fast in years. I don't think I even got fully hard. Normally it can take me 15-20 to even get close. I'm still trying to figure out what she does different. Too bad she's got those marks on her face, look like zits or blind pimples. I was thinking of taking some pics, but then I realized several were already posted.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoe Hunter
    With all the bullshit bickering going on in these threads I thought I give you guys a breath of fresh air. We all know her as Olivia but I think of her as a gem in Camden. I met up with her last week and she provided top notch service AGAIN. I know there's a more extensive picture spread by SuperE but these are lil teaser shots that show her pretty face. I hope you enjoy and if you dont then TOO FUCKING BAD!!! If you have nothing positive to say then don't say anything at all.

    Stay safe...

    HH

  9. #2285

    O O Olivia

    With all the bullshit bickering going on in these threads I thought I give you guys a breath of fresh air. We all know her as Olivia but I think of her as a gem in Camden. I met up with her last week and she provided top notch service AGAIN. I know there's a more extensive picture spread by SuperE but these are lil teaser shots that show her pretty face. I hope you enjoy and if you dont then TOO FUCKING BAD!!! If you have nothing positive to say then don't say anything at all.

    Stay safe...

    HH
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails olivia.jpeg‎   olivia2.jpeg‎  

  10. #2284
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth
    There are so many appealing things about this gorgeous female it's hard to imagine how Playboy hasn't found her yet, but I think the shit stains, the diseased twat and the open sores are really the hottest. Keep up the good work!
    To quote you
    "To be fair, part of this has been a problem with perception on my part. I used to think that, like myself, everyone involved in this sport went out with the intent to find a jewel."

    I think you have a lot of fucking "problems" Pal.

    No, we are here to find SW's and most SW's are not jewels. See you learned something today! Here is some advise, stick to your hand or AMP's and leave the Streets to us, Wuss

    Street

  11. #2283
    There are so many appealing things about this gorgeous female it's hard to imagine how Playboy hasn't found her yet, but I think the shit stains, the diseased twat and the open sores are really the hottest. Keep up the good work!

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    still more of Dorothy

  12. #2282
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    Carmela,27yrs,camden

    Here is another link...

    http://philadelphia.backpage.com/Fem...obs-27/4887666
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 856-571-7892,Carmela,27yrs,camden-001.jpg‎   856-571-7892,Carmela,27yrs,camden-002.jpg‎   856-571-7892,Carmela,27yrs,camden-003.jpg‎   856-571-7892,Carmela,27yrs,camden-004.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Fbtom; 06-12-10 at 21:03. Reason: added pics

  13. #2281

    BP ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Lanky43
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...obs-27/5524913


    >Fresh BOOTY Meat And Bouncy BOOBS< - 27

    posted: June 10, 2010, 06:14 PM
    Reply: click here

    *Freaky* Italian Girl, willing to provide a HOTTT plate of pasta if you bring the SAUSAGE and PEPPERS!!! (42DD-26->>well u see my pic's. 100%... Cum by 24/7 and enjoy a SAFE, clean, welcoming, and stress free atmosphere. *NOTE* I take pride in my appearance and HYGIENE at all times! small donation required.....XOXO, Carmela (856 571-7892). Please>>>No Blocked Calls, E-Mails or Text Messages. Donation is for time and companionship only. Anything that may occur is a matter of personal choice between two consenting adults. Any money exchanged is for legal adult personal services/companionship and is simply to compensate me for our time. I do reserve the right to decline appointments. By contacting me by email or by phone, you agree to all these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement for entrapment.
    Poster's age: 27
    Lanky

    The link is expired. Perhaps it is best to post the pictures as well as the ad so we would know whom you are talking about. These ads are removed quickly for one reason or another.

    Cheers

    TM

  14. #2280

    Has She Graduated from Morgan and Broadway?

    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...obs-27/5524913


    >Fresh BOOTY Meat And Bouncy BOOBS< - 27

    posted: June 10, 2010, 06:14 PM
    Reply: click here

    *Freaky* Italian Girl, willing to provide a HOTTT plate of pasta if you bring the SAUSAGE and PEPPERS!!! (42DD-26->>well u see my pic's. 100%... Cum by 24/7 and enjoy a SAFE, clean, welcoming, and stress free atmosphere. *NOTE* I take pride in my appearance and HYGIENE at all times! small donation required.....XOXO, Carmela (856 571-7892). Please>>>No Blocked Calls, E-Mails or Text Messages. Donation is for time and companionship only. Anything that may occur is a matter of personal choice between two consenting adults. Any money exchanged is for legal adult personal services/companionship and is simply to compensate me for our time. I do reserve the right to decline appointments. By contacting me by email or by phone, you agree to all these terms and hereby agree that you are not part of any law enforcement agency using this advertisement for entrapment.
    Poster's age: 27

  15. #2279
    Only happens to me once in last 15 years..so i guess I was lucky?!

    Quote Originally Posted by Hargow20
    Your best bet is to find a attorney who specializes in handling sex related crimes. He will have a good idea how hard the DA is willing to push the case. If the DA wants to play hardball you might want to consider requesting a jury trial. My guess is that the DA will drop the case, especially if it's a bogus charge. After all he did not hear you soliciting the SW. You might be able to beat the loiter charge as well.


    PS: Are the cops routinely giving out solicitation citations for merely stopping for a SW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape