Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 184 of 260 FirstFirst ... 84 134 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,746 to 2,760 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1143

    Giving

    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    So as E. B. Said if your going to give buy it for them and do not give the cash.
    We all have stories, & here's the other side of the coin.

    I could site the women & women with children that I've seen when working at a community church helping give out meals & delivering food to various local pantrys.

    Hearing a child say to a bruised & batter mother "Mommy I'm hungry" or ask why Santa never comes to their place kinda seeps into your soul, at least it does mine. Try giving a little cash to someone like that, most won't take it, some will, but most won't.

    For the record, I can't say if I've ever given money to an able bodied man out panhandling, (though they sometimes need a leg up also) but I know I have given to an old wineo who probablly went & bought booze with it & I'm ok with that, as the gift was in the giving & not trying to control what he or anyone bought.

    If you are concerned giving money to an individual there are organizations that you can donate to, both in food, service or money donations, http://www.homelessshelterdirectory....well&state=MA.
    http://feedingamerica.org/foodbank-r....aspx?state=MA

    It's not up to you, me or anyone to tell an individual what, when, where, why, or how to give. That is their choice, you give the way you choose & let others do the same, even if it includes cold hard cash. The point being give what & when you can as EB has.

  2. #1142
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Never give $$

    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    Never, ever give out cash to the person on the street. Offer instead to buy that hot meal (or coffee) for them. That is what I do. People that ask for cash (even if it's just fifty cents) could be scamming you. Perhaps they don't really need it, or maybe their going to buy booze or cigarettes with it. I've bought hot meals for people many times. McDonald's, Boston Market, etc, in many cities around the world.

    Just days ago, I was traveling on Thanksgiving. I had a person approach me at the train station asking for cash to buy a ticket to get home for the holiday. Of course he had the requisite hard-luck story. I told him I don't give out cash, but I would gladly purchase his ticket for him. He countered that the ticket counter for the subway was a long walk, plus I was a big guy and had my luggage with me, so it would be too much trouble for me. I stuck to my guns and he opted not to take me up on the offer to purchase the ticket. So, I dare say, had I given him cash, it would not have been used for a train ticket.

    So again, never, ever giver out cash!
    Years ago I worked for the mbta and I drove the #276 bus which only picks up the homeless at bmc and takes them to the Long Island shelter near Quincy. I used to listen to them talk about how much money they make and calling people suckers and other things. I also overheard all different places that then can go the gives free food & clothes. Some homeless would be on the bus with better clothes that I have.

    I also drove a cab when I was 20. I used to get this guy who would stand downtown and beg all day. When he finishes he takes a cab to the crackhouse. The 1st time I got him he tried to pay me with all change. The next time I made him pay up front (as many cab drivers knew him and would not pick him up) and he would peel of bills to pay me. I picked him up semi often and we spoke and he told me on a good day in the summer he could make $500. 00. He said around Christmas time he could make $700. 00-$1000. 00.

    So as E. B. Said if your going to give buy it for them and do not give the cash.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails homeless.jpg‎  

  3. #1141

    Opinion? Report to follow

    In my recent entry into this hobby, I still have much to learn. However, I think I did not do very well today. I decided to see what upping the ante might be like and so went for a $$.5 adventure. One hour, not even close to model quality, and only left with CBJ to finish. Nerves were in evidence, but I figured BBBJCIM was a given at that rate. Indie in private setting.

    Thoughts?

  4. #1140

    The Spirit of giving

    Quote Originally Posted by Energizerbunne  [View Original Post]
    Never, ever give out cash to the person on the street. Offer instead to buy that hot meal (or coffee) for them. That is what I do. People that ask for cash (even if it's just fifty cents) could be scamming you. Perhaps they don't really need it, or maybe their going to buy booze or cigarettes with it. I've bought hot meals for people many times. McDonald's, Boston Market, etc, in many cities around the world. So again, never, ever giver out cash!
    Speaking for myself: The spirit of giving is to give in the manner in which ones chooses to give.

    You give the way you choose & please let others give the way they choose to give, up to & including cold hard cash!

  5. #1139

    Holiday Spirit

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Tiffany. This is just the reason I included you in my Thanksgiving (thank-you) post. Your heart and intelligence (read next post down) is almost overtaken by your exquisite beauty and sensational body! Be good, be safe and be sure to post here! And I hope many of us heed your words and do a little something. xoxo SO
    Never, ever give out cash to the person on the street. Offer instead to buy that hot meal (or coffee) for them. That is what I do. People that ask for cash (even if it's just fifty cents) could be scamming you. Perhaps they don't really need it, or maybe their going to buy booze or cigarettes with it. I've bought hot meals for people many times. McDonald's, Boston Market, etc, in many cities around the world.

    Just days ago, I was traveling on Thanksgiving. I had a person approach me at the train station asking for cash to buy a ticket to get home for the holiday. Of course he had the requisite hard-luck story. I told him I don't give out cash, but I would gladly purchase his ticket for him. He countered that the ticket counter for the subway was a long walk, plus I was a big guy and had my luggage with me, so it would be too much trouble for me. I stuck to my guns and he opted not to take me up on the offer to purchase the ticket. So, I dare say, had I given him cash, it would not have been used for a train ticket.

    So again, never, ever giver out cash!

  6. #1138

    Almost a report (and a request)

    I am quite new to all this, but have managed to get at least one real report in based on a first experience. Here is my second, although it has a bit of a twist.

    In my search for filling a serious void that exists at home, I place a premium on my time as I work hard and have a fairly expansive professional role. So, the typical AFF and Ashley Madison or other supposed hook up sites require way too much investment of time and energy. However, being a more mature individual (late 40s) , I need at least some form of intellectual engagement to go along with the obvious. It seems rare if not impossible to find this in some 19 or 20 year old, even if they have a body to die for. I guess the draw, for me, is more around the GFE-type encounter.

    I had the idea that perhaps there was someone not quite a pro who was looking for a bit of quid pro quo in terms of an ongoing friendship. So, I turned to BP and checked on w4m and lo and behold connected with someone. She was easily the most beautiful woman I had ever met and we began very slowly, with lunch, conversation and so on. I helped her in a number of ways, but there was never an envelope exchange and our time together involved some very serious and passionate DFK (as in for hours) along with some heavy petting and exploration. In many ways, it was more like an evolving relationship than an arrangement. However, it became more complicated due to the reality that my situation was not going to change and her need for a more significant allowance than I could make "vanish" on a monthly basis. There was also a fundamental hesitancy at her accepting that this situation was what it was.

    In the end, we went no further and agreed it was simply not going to work. I think the point of this story is that for those seeking exploration, this avenue should not be overlooked, provided all the elements are in place. As for me, our encounters, although not to any form of completion, were amazingly hot, sensuous, and erotic.

    Which leads me to my question: now, with a taste of how good this can be (or at least a hint) , I would sincerely appreciate some recommendations as to providers who have some charm, are good for regular appointments, and have that balance of erotic skill and intellectual engagement. I am not an age snob. A smart 24 year old or a hot 42 year old are all good. I would like to find someone in Cambridge if possible, but the rest of Boston will work.

    Thanks in advance. PM me for suggestions or if you would like to see a little more of the friend that almost was!

  7. #1137

    Thanks B Tiff

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Tiffany  [View Original Post]
    Its that time of the year again when everybody could use a little help.

    As we know New England weather is the worst in the Winter.

    As so many of us are enjoying the holidays and thankful for what we have the SAD truth is that there are still millions of families that can not afford what many of us take for grantit.

    There are so many things that you can do to help those in need. And the smallest things go along way.

    * Your unused coats / winter atire you don't wear anymore (you know the ones just laying there not getting used) out there is someone with no winter clothing, escpecially a child.

    * The lady or man you see asking for change (what are you really doing with that loose change anyways?) is 50 cents or a $1. Really going to break you. So what if you don't have that one coffee.

    * When was the last time you gave someone a hot meal or did something nice to help somebody else?

    There are so many people that go without. Whether it be food, clothes, shelter, or the bare essentials. Even heat.

    Thought it may not seem like something so trivial would help you would be amazed.

    Please do your part this season (even though this happens year round) and help those around you, because you just never know when one day that pesron may be you, your mother or father, son or daughter, aunt or uncle, grandmother or grandfather or even neighbor.

    [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!
    Thanks Tiffany. This is just the reason I included you in my Thanksgiving (thank-you) post. Your heart and intelligence (read next post down) is almost overtaken by your exquisite beauty and sensational body! Be good, be safe and be sure to post here! And I hope many of us heed your words and do a little something. xoxo SO

  8. #1136

    Happy holidays. Cont.

    So this is the part that got deleted due to my silly capitalizing. Silly me what was thinking.)

    It don't take much to put a smile on someones face.

    Come on Ladies and Gents. You got $200 for "extra fun", I'm sure you got $5. To help those in need out.

    Remember: every bit helps. And Y E S. I do my part as much as possible.

    H a p p why H o l I the a why s

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston Tiffany  [View Original Post]
    Its that time of the year again when everybody could use a little help.

    As we know New England weather is the worst in the Winter.

    As so many of us are enjoying the holidays and thankful for what we have the SAD truth is that there are still millions of families that can not afford what many of us take for grantit.

    There are so many things that you can do to help those in need. And the smallest things go along way.

    * Your unused coats / winter atire you don't wear anymore (you know the ones just laying there not getting used) out there is someone with no winter clothing, escpecially a child.

    * The lady or man you see asking for change (what are you really doing with that loose change anyways?) is 50 cents or a $1. Really going to break you. So what if you don't have that one coffee.

    * When was the last time you gave someone a hot meal or did something nice to help somebody else?

    There are so many people that go without. Whether it be food, clothes, shelter, or the bare essentials. Even heat.

    Thought it may not seem like something so trivial would help you would be amazed.

    Please do your part this season (even though this happens year round) and help those around you, because you just never know when one day that pesron may be you, your mother or father, son or daughter, aunt or uncle, grandmother or grandfather or even neighbor.

    [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

  9. #1135
    Quote Originally Posted by Craven Head  [View Original Post]
    Awesome website, didn't even know this one existed. Not a cam guy but its fun watching these hot girls.

  10. #1134

    Happy holidays. Please read.

    Its that time of the year again when everybody could use a little help.

    As we know New England weather is the worst in the Winter.

    As so many of us are enjoying the holidays and thankful for what we have the SAD truth is that there are still millions of families that can not afford what many of us take for grantit.

    There are so many things that you can do to help those in need. And the smallest things go along way.

    * Your unused coats / winter atire you don't wear anymore (you know the ones just laying there not getting used) out there is someone with no winter clothing, escpecially a child.

    * The lady or man you see asking for change (what are you really doing with that loose change anyways?) is 50 cents or a $1. Really going to break you. So what if you don't have that one coffee.

    * When was the last time you gave someone a hot meal or did something nice to help somebody else?

    There are so many people that go without. Whether it be food, clothes, shelter, or the bare essentials. Even heat.

    Thought it may not seem like something so trivial would help you would be amazed.

    Please do your part this season (even though this happens year round) and help those around you, because you just never know when one day that pesron may be you, your mother or father, son or daughter, aunt or uncle, grandmother or grandfather or even neighbor.

    [Text in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it was written in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. In the future, please do not write reports in ALL CAPITAL LETTERING. Thanks!

  11. #1133

    Happy Thanksgiving

    Happy Thanksgiving too all you jive turkeys out there!

    BB

  12. #1132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Di. Did you say Greek, German and Indian?. Awesooooome!..And damn, yer hawt!

  13. #1131

    My two cents. Just saying. Strickly my input

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    Occasionally, I see posts from caucasion girls where they'll specifically state 'No black men. ' Could it be that some of these girls really don't want to be with an African-American male? Yea know, it's just their preference. Or, is it because these gals have either boyfriends that are black, or their pimps are? Seems to me it's the latter.
    Hello gents.

    In this day in age you would think that ones skin color would be looked over. Sadly enough it is not. Everybody does have there own views on the matter.

    I'm Greek German and Indian does that make me a bad person? NO I have a big heart and treat others how I would want to be treated.

    Growing up I was the darkest one in my class so I know all about racism. I was alot darker growing up. (used bleaching creams, stayed inside etc.) I heard all the names.

    I'm on the thicker side does that make me a bad person? NO.

    I'm an Escort (or as some of you say a prostitute) does that make me a bad person? NO. I do this because I want too, not becuase I do drugs or dropped out of school or whatever the stereo type is. I don't smoke, use alcohol, drugs. I graduated H. S, Cosmotology school, Business Management, and accounting. And do PCA work.

    OMG.

    I have come across plenty of people that would surprize you. Whether they have been Black, White, Asian, Spanish Foriegn. Skinny, Thicker, Educated, Uneducated. Married, Not Married. Politcians, Firefighter. 20 or 80 yrs.

    You can be black and be educated with a friend of the smaller persausion. And vice versa.

    You can be white and be the dumbest mother f'er with a friend of the bigger persausion and vice versa.

    Your skin color does not make the person you are.

    Thugs, rappists, (serial) killers, abusers, pimps etct all come in differant shapes and sizes.

    I've had my fair share of bad things with every race does that mean I should judge everybody because what that one person in particular did? NO.

    We all are entitled to who we do and do not see. That is our given right but too say you don't want to see some one because of their skin color is Wrong.

    .'- I'm sorry gents for venting. It blows my lid when I hear about this in our day of age. Myself I have come across ladies that want to join me but refuse to see certian races or fellow "friends that will not see one of my girlfriends because she is black.

    Well I AM SORRY, I WILL NOT REFUSE TO SEE SOMEBODY BECUASE OF WHAT THEIR RACE IS. I LOVE MEN AND WOMAN OF ALL RACES, SHAPES AND SIZE. We all have a heart and made of the same stuff. .

    STOP THE RACISM. The world is hard enough.

    We all think, work, love, live, feel, and breath the same air!

  14. #1130
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    Occasionally, I see posts from caucasion girls where they'll specifically state 'No black men. ' Could it be that some of these girls really don't want to be with an African-American male? Yea know, it's just their preference. Or, is it because these gals have either boyfriends that are black, or their pimps are? Seems to me it's the latter.
    Hi Joe,

    I also see this and I also see black girls with adds that specifically say no black men, sad but that is their choice.

  15. #1129

    Yeah. Its the big ones

    [QUOTE=BaconBits; 1600004]Nicely put. Couldn't have said it better myself. I think it's the monster dicks though. LOL.

    I personally never heard or thought that black guys will rape anyone quicker than another race

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape