Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 185 of 260 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3888
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1128

    Serial Fuckers

    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Serial killers are sick bastards of all shapes, colors, and sizes.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ers_by_country
    Think we need more serial fuckers than killers!
    Make lust not death!
    K so i'm a sick bastard, i like em in all shapes, colors & sizes!

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erial%20fucker

    http://xhamster.com/movies/1108763/serial_fucker.html

  2. #1127
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatMan  [View Original Post]
    Me being black, this is my opinion. Of course, it's subject to change.

    A lot of escorts are just not attracted to us. It's just that simple. Some have came up with ridiculous theories. Some are just racists, we will never know. Another is black guys have monster dicks and white men have small dicks etc. It's all bullshit. And then theres the whole STD theory. Unless that surveyor surveyed everyone out there then it's not accurate. Then there is the theory that if the girl doesn't see black guys she has a pimp. Yeah, Ok. Again, I am black and I am not a pimp. I guess that they feel white guys are more easier to control or beat up? I don't get it though that theory is valid. Some pimps don't want their "girls" seeing black guys. I guess us black guys will try to save the girl. I don't know. I have to meet a pimp and ask them first. And the icing on the cake?"black guys are quick to rape, kill or beat you up", Bullshit. Look at the news: Craiglist killer? White. Ted bundy? White, Joel Rifkin, White, Anthony Sowell, Black. Lets just throw this shit out the window.

    If they're comfortable with black american men then see them. Not seeing them because of what was etched in there mind or influenced is BS. Look, we are all human and we all have needs. Yes you have the thugs that don't know how to wear their pants, don't comb their hair, talk proper english, etc, but there is such thing as a professional respectful black man. Treat them with kindness and respect and they'll be good to you. Or anyone for that matter.

    By the way, I want to bring up the whole " black guys are quick to rape, kill, or, beat you up" theory. I did some looking around on the internet for lists of serial killers killing women, escorts and prosisitues. Have a look.

    Serial killers are sick bastards of all shapes, colors, and sizes.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...ers_by_country
    Nicely put. Couldn't have said it better myself. I think it's the monster dicks though. LOL.

    BB

  3. #1126
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    Occasionally, I see posts from caucasion girls where they'll specifically state 'No black men. ' Could it be that some of these girls really don't want to be with an African-American male? Yea know, it's just their preference. Or, is it because these gals have either boyfriends that are black, or their pimps are? Seems to me it's the latter.
    Me being black, this is my opinion. Of course, it's subject to change.

    A lot of escorts are just not attracted to us. It's just that simple. Some have came up with ridiculous theories. Some are just racists, we will never know. Another is black guys have monster dicks and white men have small dicks etc. It's all bullshit. And then theres the whole STD theory. Unless that surveyor surveyed everyone out there then it's not accurate. Then there is the theory that if the girl doesn't see black guys she has a pimp. Yeah, Ok. Again, I am black and I am not a pimp. I guess that they feel white guys are more easier to control or beat up? I don't get it though that theory is valid. Some pimps don't want their "girls" seeing black guys. I guess us black guys will try to save the girl. I don't know. I have to meet a pimp and ask them first. And the icing on the cake? "black guys are quick to rape, kill or beat you up", Bullshit. Look at the news: Craiglist killer? White. Ted bundy? White, Joel Rifkin, White, Anthony Sowell, Black. Lets just throw this shit out the window.

    If they're comfortable with black american men then see them. Not seeing them because of what was etched in there mind or influenced is BS. Look, we are all human and we all have needs. Yes you have the thugs that don't know how to wear their pants, don't comb their hair, talk proper english, etc, but there is such thing as a professional respectful black man. Treat them with kindness and respect and they'll be good to you. Or anyone for that matter.

    By the way?, I want to bring up the whole " black guys are quick to rape, kill, or, beat you up" theory?. I did some looking around on the internet for lists of serial killers killing women, escorts and prosisitues. Have a look.

    Serial killers are sick bastards of all shapes, colors, and sizes.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_serial_killers_by_country

  4. #1125
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    Occasionally, I see posts from caucasion girls where they'll specifically state 'No black men. ' Could it be that some of these girls really don't want to be with an African-American male? Yea know, it's just their preference. Or, is it because these gals have either boyfriends that are black, or their pimps are? Seems to me it's the latter.
    First let me preface this with this is what I've been told by escorts that I have known (either driven for or photographed) over the years. Because of my non-client business with them, they're often more likely to be more open in what they say to me. What I've been told by many of them is that black men are more likely to be problem clients. A higher percentage of them will attempt to haggle over prices, attempt to short them, or even try to rob and / or rape them. So since black men make up a minority of their clients, they simply find it easier to just deny all of them service. Is it fair? Certainly not. Is it prejudicial? Of course it is. But often with sufficient reputable references, you can generally convince them to see you anyway.

    Then there are the ones who's boyfriends / husbands don't want them to see black men, or the ones with black pimps often don't want them to see other black men. Then of course there are the ones who are simply racist.

    In the end, whatever their reasoning may be, it comes down to their choice of how to do business. How you present yourself is often far more important. If you sound like a thug straight off the block and you're trying to get a girl to come to your place in the Bromley-Heath projects, you'll probably have a hard time talking any provider into showing up. But if you sound educated, and want to have a girl come to your place on Beacon Hill, it doubt it will matter if you're white, black, or green.

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.

  5. #1124

    I hope this does not happen that often

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    Occasionally, I see posts from caucasion girls where they'll specifically state 'No black men. ' Could it be that some of these girls really don't want to be with an African-American male? Yea know, it's just their preference. Or, is it because these gals have either boyfriends that are black, or their pimps are? Seems to me it's the latter.
    I posted reports several years ago of a very good Aamp in Brighton / Alston that I found on the good ole days of CL.

    The lady had a "visit" by a "pimp / manager". He gave her a bit of a beating for "being competition" and not working for him?

    The lady was gone shortly after that.

  6. #1123

    Curious what some of you think

    Occasionally, I see posts from caucasion girls where they'll specifically state 'No black men. ' Could it be that some of these girls really don't want to be with an African-American male? Yea know, it's just their preference. Or, is it because these gals have either boyfriends that are black, or their pimps are? Seems to me it's the latter.

  7. #1122

    Even better is.

    Quote Originally Posted by Keigy  [View Original Post]
    I stumbled across this video site if anyone's interested.

    http://www.phatass.com/
    Http://www.myfreecams.com

  8. #1121
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    Phat Ass

    I stumbled across this video site if anyone's interested.

    http://www.phatass.com/

  9. #1120

    AMPs vs. AAMPs

    I've been to my share of rub and tugs, AMPs, AAMPs, and so forth. I've come to the conclusion that out of all of these I really appreciate the AAMP style set up the most for the following reasons:

    1) Unlike storefront AMPs, you have a greater degree of privacy. The AAMP is like someone's home. There are no other businesses around, and few if any other people around, depending on the time of day you visit. Inside, it's just you and the provider. No having to worry about walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling or curtains for doors, or bumping into other mongers.

    2) The AAMP-style providers don't seem to rush as much. There are rarely any interruptions from walk-ins, Johnny-come-earlys or buzzer beaters. The AAMP providers are much more likely to provide FS, if that's your thing.

    However, while those are the positive aspects, the downside is that the quality of the ladies at AAMPs seems to be largely inferior to what can be found at the storefront places. The average provider at an AAMP is a mid-forties to early fifties Chinese woman. You are much more likely to find youth and beauty at a storefront AMP than an AAMP, although there are plenty of dumpy fifty year olds working at storefront AMPs too.

    It seems to me that some service provider marketing genius should figure out that if you put young, attractive attendants in an AAMP setting, it would be quite the hit with customers.

    The reasons I avoid storefront AMPs are 1) Too much visibility. 2) Too many interruptions. 3) Shorting on Time. 4) Lack of privacy once inside. 5) Limited services / lack of FS because of all of the above.

    All of these negatives can be mitigated to some extent with an AAMP. The Koreans had a nice business model all figured out in Providence, but we all know what happened there.

  10. #1119

  11. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    We all would because they would post either without any photos or use fakes. We would like the fakes and go see them. After we arrive and see they were fake our little heads would take over. Next thing you know you are posting a review about a girl with fake pics that gave terrible service.
    Well said Rito.

    While we all wish we had the smarts to walk on these situations, often we don't. And Joe, my guess is that at the threshold of pussy, like the vast majority of us, JoeFish Jr. Takes over! LOL We all make our own reasoning in these instances, mine usually is " Maybe she will take me deep in her throat til jr gives up the swimmers" Of course, this is rarely the case but I keep hoping!

    Be strong my friends!

  12. #1117

    One Mans

    Skank is anothers good time!

    You want to see skank look here: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Reports/page33

    Post 491 on 8/3/12 from minilabs2020, gives me nightmares everytime I look at those pictures!

    Here's some others by Ferrailleur: http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Reports/page5

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...-Reports/page6

    So you don't know SKANK!

    But of course all us guys are handsome, lady killers with massive tools who don't have to pay a dime for any woman.

    Thats why we're all here, yeah, yeah that's it, that's why we're here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe Fish  [View Original Post]
    Good lord, what ugly skanks! Who in their right (or wrong) mind would touch them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Werm2011  [View Original Post]
    The 22 why / o blonde looks like a young Uma Thurman and doesn't have much make up on. I would most likely not walk out, depending.

  13. #1116
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3024
    I saw this on 7 News a few days ago. These women look like average hookers from Lowell or Lawerence.( though, 3 of the 4 are out-of-towners)

    Who's paying top dollar for these girls.

  14. #1115

    Mug Shots

    [QUOTE=Werm2011; 1594969]The 22 why / o blonde looks like a young Uma Thurman and doesn't have much make up on. I would most likely not walk out, depending. [

    I have to agree with you, I would probably stay with that one only, not the others. Don't forget, those pictures are mug shots taken at the PD, after being locked up, without sleep, in a cold cell, with a bunch of all kinds of derilicts. Tough to look your best under those conditions.

  15. #1114

    Tewksbury recent activity

    Sadly it seems that tewksbury is following the lead of alot of other small towns that are going to aggressively attempt to purge this type of activity from there hotels. I myself am very careful and usually when I find out they are located at a small hotel in a smaller size town I usually refrain. I have a friend that worked at a smaller chain hotel and alot of them have started doing trainings and encourage their staff to notify management when they see behavior of this nature and then management networks with the locals. I suggest everyone use caution and think with the big head.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape