Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 3328
-
12-22-12 13:36 #1858Senior Member

Posts: 436All show, little go! Niome
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...www-22/9046424
202 834-0716.
Niome.
This ad caught my attention so I went to see her. $1 for half admission. That is really her in the picture. The body is a 10. A nice little fat knot of a pussie. Now here is where it goes down hill.
No BJ, she said I didn't ask.
You have to hold your nut sack because she doesn't want it to hit the pussie (WTF)
Trying to hit it doggie and she moved forward so you couldn't really dig deep.
She waited until I was naked before she took off a strip of clothing.
It was just a fuckin bad experience. I am glad I went for a 1/2 hr.
-
12-21-12 22:27
Senior Member
-
12-21-12 11:30 #1857Regular Member

Posts: 17LE using BP ads in PG County
SIAP, but I could not find any other posts about this. Yesterday in Washington Post I found this article about LE busts in PG County using BP ads to lure johns to a hotel on Baltimore Ave.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/...532_story.html
-
12-19-12 19:50 #1856Senior Member

Posts: 434Imposter Alert!
Here's goes yet another BP imposter!
Strawberri (202-525-0588) is the fake:
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem.rri-23/9518182
She's usin the pics of Yummy (ie) , a chick based in Fla:
http://southwestflorida.backpage.com.ord=8134751678
http://www.megapersonals.com/?view=s.eid=31&lang=en
It's really frustratin to come across and ad w / real pics of a bangin chick only to find out that the pics are stolen. When will there be a BP comeback in this area?
-
12-06-12 10:32 #1855Senior Member

Posts: 54Indie massage providers?
I am an out of towner who will visit dc in a couple of weeks and will have a couple of nights after 10 pm to play. Can anyone recommend an indie massage provider no pimp (nude mutual play best)? Been reading reviews here but it seems thin. Thanks Pogo
-
12-03-12 22:15 #1854Senior Member

Posts: 76Hawaiian Lana
I've seen her ad every once in awhile on BP, finally got her down for an hour. She visits D. C. Regularly, so I'm probably not the first to review her on here.
Called her to schedule an appointment and she answered promptly. She was able to schedule me in the time I requested. Must not have had anybody scheduled for the night because I hit traffic as I was driving down through G-town to see her. She was nice and understanding about my late arrival. She was located in a decent hotel. She answered the door wearing lingerie and greeted me with a hug and smile. She's not the same as her pictures, so that was a little disappointing. Might've been her when she was younger, but she's a little older and a little bigger than the pics.
However I read positive reviews in another site so I stuck around. She has a great attitude and doesn't rush. She gave me a massage to start. Her technique was good, but not groundbreaking. She let me use her shower afterwards to clean up. Her rates are $.60 for a massage w / HE, $$.50 for FS.
I'm still looking for a provider with her attitude, but with spinner body (a little cheaper price wouldn't hurt either) , so not sure if I would repeat. But I'm sure there are many others out there who make time for her every time she visits.
http://dc.backpage.com/BodyRubs/exot...lt3-30/3016698
-
12-03-12 21:45 #1853Senior Member

Posts: 28Bbw on BP. Great time
Hi Dc colleagues. I was in town last week on business and dreamed of this lovely large lady,
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...ret-45/7777240
I dreamed that She arrived as promised to my hotel and was very sensual. DATY and BBBJ were awesome. If you like it in large packages I do recommend. I will repeat when I am in the mood for hi value large package.
Cheers,
BD
-
11-23-12 09:16 #1852Senior Member

Posts: 58Doubtful of this one
Hello fellow brothers I'm very new to this game just starting really.
I'm here to start on a good note and give useful info. The girl in this ad is most likely not the one in the photo.
Not only I'm I friends with the person in the pics I'm a classmate of hers.
So unless my classmate join the game too don't expect her to be the girl you meet up with.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...als-19/9173218
-
11-20-12 23:07 #1851Senior Member

Posts: 177No lazy eye
As far as I recall. But then again, I didn't spend a lot of time looking at her eyes either. I was moreso watching her head go back and forth.
Originally Posted by Drkrider
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 20:26 #1850Senior Member

Posts: 139Does this girl have a lazy / crossed eye?
Originally Posted by DeuceSlim
[View Original Post]
Her body looks like a provider I met a while back but never got to see. The girl was a true freak but I had my hands full with her girlfriend at the time.
Let me know.
Drkrider
-
11-20-12 15:04 #1849Senior Member

Posts: 177I guess she just changed her name and number
Because the ad is the exact same format with the exact same poses, she just blurred her face out.
I definitely wouldn't mind giving that new number a call just to make sure though.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 14:37 #1848Senior Member

Posts: 2686Felona?
Deuce, this ad is for a girl named Cassidy. Did she change her name?
Originally Posted by DeuceSlim
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 00:14 #1847Senior Member

Posts: 545Revoke her licenses, Dueces! Who gave her that nickname anyway? I've read mixed reviews on her.
Originally Posted by DeuceSlim
[View Original Post]
-
11-19-12 22:48 #1846Senior Member

Posts: 177On my quest to find
The best deal on some quality French speaking, I stumbled across Ms. Jawz / Ms. Super Head. I have the feeling now that the name was moreso due to her face than any type of skill.
She looked like Grimace from the McDonald's commercials, was about as big, and had some of the most jacked-up teeth I've ever seen. I hoped that she could at least live up to her name, but no. Shitty attitude to go alongside her shitty, robotic CBJ. I'd never repeat.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...day-24/9262893
http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc/washington-dc/female-escorts/720588
323-614-2219
-
11-19-12 22:32 #1845Senior Member

Posts: 177Sometimes covering your tracks can bite you in the a**
I dreamed about a new girl, Felona in Largo last night, planned on writing a review for her today, but I had to delete her number out of my phone. Tried to find an ad with her number to post up here, come to find out she's left town and taken her ads down.
A shame too, because she was the girl in her pics, and definitely a champ when it came to speaking French with no translator. On top of that, she was a great bargain.
This is the only ad with her name I could find, but sadly doesn't have a number listed. I'm definitely keeping a look-out for her though.
http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc...escorts/629912
-
11-19-12 21:44 #1844Senior Member

Posts: 177Whew, dodged that bullet
I called her a couple times, no answer. Guess I should be counting my lucky stars!
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
















