Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3328
-
11-19-12 02:59 #1843Senior Member

Posts: 150Reading is fundamental
That's what this site is for. If that's not enough info there's Google; it's free. If you don't find enough using the tools suggested throughout this forum (TinyEye, Google, Phone number searches) then I suggest you go do some legwork."Nothing in this world is ever free."
Originally Posted by MarkFormula
[View Original Post]
Stay safe and GLHF!
-
11-18-12 19:24 #1842Regular Member

Posts: 13Reviews
Anyone know of a good site that does escort reviews other then another site? Preferably something that does not cost $30mo. PM me details.
-
11-18-12 14:43 #1841Senior Member

Posts: 434Fake Pic Alert: No Shame Out There Nowadays
Wow, I guess like the sayin goes, there's no honor amongst thieves!"Chyna" is an impostor usin the pics of a well-known TX provider named Ashlyn Star.
Chyna (the phony one) :
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...2dd-24/9281301
Ashlyn (the real one) :
http://southeasttexas.backpage.com/F...keyword=Ashlyn
I wish BP had a feature where you could flag ads for usin stolen pics of verified providers.
P. S. Discoverin Ashlyn makes me long for a trip to HOU, damn!
-
11-18-12 13:48 #1840Senior Member

Posts: 434The Trial & Tribulations of BP Mongering
I've sure seen / heard a lot dealin w / BP chicks, but I think I experienced another 1st the other day. I called up a chick the other night who listed like 3 different towns as her location (1st bad sign). The 2nd problem was that even though her pics were clearly real, she didn't show her face (not the biggest deal TBH) AND she was sittin down in all of them (should've been a nonstarter). But given how hard it is to find talent these days, I decided to give her a try anyway.
She gave me the location, which is in a sketchy location in PGC right off the Beltway (3rd bad sign). I ended up gettin there 10-15 mins after I said I would. I called & got no answer. I called several more times & texted her, then right as I was about to leave at the 15 min mark, she texted me back askin where I was. I wrote back that I was in the parking lot & I was about to leave if she didn't give me the room # ASAP!
Then the funniest thing happened – I called for like the 5th time & she picked up but didn't say anything! However I could hear her tellin some dude 'he's here already'. Then the guy told her 'tell him that you want to see him, but he'll have to wait for you to' & then the called ended! Right then I pulled out of my parking spot & lo & behold I saw a dude & a younger female gettin out of a nearby car. I didn't get the best look at the female, but I highly suspect that it was them! As I hit the road she texted me again apologizin, but I hit her back & said I don't deal w / pimps so goodbye.
Given how weak the SW & SC scenes are, it really sucks ass when you experience nonsense like this off BP.
-
11-18-12 08:26 #1839Senior Member

Posts: 42Any info
I know I should ask but I really want to find this girl. She was my ATF for a while then I moved out of state and lost contact. If anyone has any info thank you. http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=187824
-
11-16-12 23:42 #1838Regular Member

Posts: 13Info
Anyone had a good experience with her? I am guessing she is way bigger then the pics.
http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...ile-21/7562257
-
11-14-12 17:11 #1837Senior Member

Posts: 120Gosh, Officer. What ever do you mean?
Originally Posted by KittyPenis
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 12:37 #1836Regular Member

Posts: 1I found only two reviews of this girl and a lot of ads in DC / Baltimore area and San Fransisco. Her review has different number though. Is it safe to make a visit?
Originally Posted by MarkFormula
[View Original Post]
http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=184139
-
11-14-12 00:50 #1835Senior Member

Posts: 150Scammer
Did a little fact-finding and pictures are real. Those are from at best 10 years and 50 pounds ago. Tiny-Eye and Google are a good starting point, but after she opened the door, was like WTF? And left.
Originally Posted by Big Sexx
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-12 20:12 #1834Senior Member

Posts: 52I would have too had not getting a CBJ was my priorty that night.
Originally Posted by MrLombardo1
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-12 15:01 #1833Regular Member

Posts: 15Exxxotic
Anyone have any info on her?
http://adultsearch.com/washington-dc...escorts/687434
-
11-13-12 07:22 #1832Senior Member

Posts: 132Sasha
Thanks for taking one for the team. Another chick I have been wanting to see. I would of turned and walked on her though is she was like you describe.
Originally Posted by BigBan
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-12 20:15 #1831Senior Member

Posts: 316Re: Never Underestimate The Stupidity of Providers
I got to say, with all due respect, that after reading so many of these ROB posts, us "johns" aren't very smart either. Guys taking chances and coughing up $$ or more on outcall providers with fake model pics but no reviews, overused numbers, bad attitudes, and so on.
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
Kinda comical but kinda sad. I swear, if I read one more post about a guy getting ripped off because he was "thinking with the little head".
-
11-12-12 18:53 #1830Senior Member

Posts: 52Sasha. Ad is a Lie
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...pls-23/8807862
Saw this imposter not too long ago. Looks nothing like the pictures albeit I deserved it, considering the inconsistent pics. Provider is short, ugly, fat, sloppy, and robotic. However, she provided a 10 min wet hole for the. 5 and I vanished afterwards.
-
11-10-12 14:47 #1829Senior Member

Posts: 434Never Underestimate The Stupidity of Providers
You know, if I was one of these chicks usin stolen pics in BP ads, I think I'd check if any other ads were usin the EXACT SAME PICS during the SAME TIME PERIOD in the SAME CITY!
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ina-23/9083227
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...elf-24/9213436
















