Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 31,786 to 31,800 of 43534
-
11-21-12 11:50 #11749Regular Member

Posts: 13Korean Girl massage
http://boston.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...20-20/20630617
Body Rub By A Petite Pretty Korean Girl. 20.
Are you looking for a girl who won't waste your time?
Look no further, I am a fun loving and giving girl who knows how to.
Cater to your needs. Get ready for the best time and body rub you've ever had.
I look forward to hearing from you soon!
Please be a gentleman when calling.
Saw this ad and didn't see much info so TOFTT. Danvers apartment setup near Rt. 1 tricky to find at first. Not the girl in pic and they will rotate.
Saw Susie and she was around 25, nice and accommodating. Started with an ok massage on table and more is offered pre-flip. Shower is available and she joined me which is nice. I would try again. PM for more details if needed.
Massage. 6.
Looks. 6.
Damage. 70 house + tip (120 in my case)
-
11-21-12 09:38 #11748Senior Member

Posts: 55Please PM details and contact info.
Originally Posted by Stevie Ray6977
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 21:16 #11747Senior Member

Posts: 396NOPE. I demanded and waited for my change of a Franklin. Like I said, it felt like when we were kids playing with the little matchbox cars. She was driving the friggin cars all over my racetrack of a body. It was awful.
Originally Posted by Really69
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 18:38 #11746Senior Member

Posts: 115Thailand's ladyboy airline grounded
-
11-20-12 07:29 #11745Senior Member

Posts: 25Best Aaian Massage
Friday went to Best Asian Massage in Quincy.
She was older, say 50's, very attentive, well done massage any way you want it.
Lots on the menu.
PM for details.
-
11-20-12 07:27 #11744Senior Member

Posts: 178I will add to this report since I too went to Nadia directly after having a huge fail from Jolin herself down the street, Nadia was very nice and allowed UTC / OTC and I'm sure if I had desire to persue more I would succeed (as it was, I needed her to repair the damage from Jolin's that day and she handled it very well and successfully) , very kind girl for sure!
Originally Posted by Talisker1370
[View Original Post]
-
11-20-12 07:21 #11743Senior Member

Posts: 178Hilarious! The words we all dread like the plague ""OK, you done" LOL.
Originally Posted by JohnBoy69
[View Original Post]
I cannot for the life of me understand why some LMT's cannot get themselves into the extreem slow motion frame of mind that is absolutely required for sensual massage as well as therapeutic massage! There is NO massage where
A high rate of speed from there hands is required (with the one exception of the possibly the final minutes of a HJ). I hope you did not leave a tip.
-
11-19-12 21:39 #11742Senior Member

Posts: 436Apologize for being cryptic my previous review here. This was at 134 Hong Kong spa.
-
11-19-12 21:28 #11741Senior Member

Posts: 396Summer
Was her name. The provider at EB, Main St Stoneham. She was tall for an asian woman but rattled off mandarin like I understood her. All I did was smile and nod my head. Boys, I was not impressed, couldn't do a sensual massage if her livelihood depended on it. Ran her hands / fingers across my body as if she was racing cars on a track. And that she was getting paid by the speed at which she moves her hands. No roamong as evrytime I tried to reach she coincidentally slid over the opposite direction. While on my belly I tried to give her the non-verbal communication like pointing to the "zones" that I wished to have massaged. But NOPE she wanted nothing to do with it or she had her eyes closed the whole time. Who knows!
I was still hoping that the little guy would be taken care of but when I heard those words "ok, you done!". AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH. WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF
Appearance: 5.
Massage skills: 4.
Cleanliness: 6.
Cost: $.4 (1/2 hr)
Answered the door 1X and I could hear the monger taking a seat in the bullpen. She also went out and asked him to make some change $
-
11-19-12 21:16 #11740Senior Member

Posts: 377Crescent Moon
Took a drive by Crescent Moon last week. It is a small building just over the bridge.
Parking is rough, so you either walk or park right there.
Walked in two ladys working, did not get a good vibe so I declined and went on my way.
-
11-19-12 21:12 #11739Senior Member

Posts: 377Deannas
Headed to Deannas again. This time I saw Nadia. Cute milfy lady.
Massage was great, awesome tease and better ending.
I think it was a better experience than Angel. Angel is hotter, but overall it was awesome. The Thai massage when done right is awesome, nothing I think can compare to it.
Not crazy about the entrance being so obvious, but that's the only draw back.
Damage 80/40
-
11-19-12 19:55 #11738Senior Member

Posts: 94Anna
Anna is a sweat heart, formally of Artful Massage in Canton. And will always be a legit. She does provide a good strong tissue and puts her heart into it and I hope her business succeeds.
Originally Posted by TravisBooth
[View Original Post]
Wb
-
11-19-12 15:27 #11737Senior Member

Posts: 38Jenny
Whenever I've called and asked specifically for Jenny I have gotten her. I think it's just important to convey that you know Jenny and that you are going to 200 great Road not the other location. Saw Jenny again last week she is ridiculously playful and really enjoys teasing. She made me pop so quickly and it was solely through teasing not even an attempt at finishing me. That being said she isn't willing to go 2 pops so that is a deterrent for someone young like myself.
Originally Posted by vintage68
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-12 15:51 #11736Senior Member

Posts: 128Hong
Very Informative and intelligent explanation of the issues involved. I hope this is reasonable enough to put this to rest. I think most of us don't consider things from the provider's perspective.
Thank you.
Originally Posted by CrockaGator
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-12 10:54 #11735Regular Member

Posts: 15Thank you
I read all the comments and am impressed with the non-confrontational tone everybody has. There were many good ideas and suggestions, but when I first met Hong, I asked her about many of them myself. She sat me down and patiently explained the real world to me. Even then, I was a little skeptical. But as I saw her more often, and thought about my prior experiences, I realized that AMPs are a crazy business. Like half spa and half emergency room! Customers call for many reasons. Some are stuck in traffic. Some are down the street and want a massage right away. Most are short notice. Almost no clients will leave a voice mail. Most don't want a call back, YOU KNOW WHY. Taking calls isn't a question of maximizing profits, it's a question of a business surviving.
I recall years ago seeing several solo providers. They all picked up the phone at times, but I figured that is what they have to do to run their business. And to be fair, most of my sessions with Hong are without interruptions. I went to places where multiple girls worked, less interruptions, but I never got the same personal connection.
Hong has professional spa experience. She knows how that works. Are you guys ready to make your appointment at least 24 hrs in advance, with a credit card? And if you do not show up, you still get billed. You must leave your phone# and address. They don't have no shows. She would love that. No stress for her. But it isn't going to happen, not in this business.
She has taken great pains to make her ad clear. Still," Where are you located, your rates, your hours, directions?", every stupid question that could be answered by looking at the ad. Her ad says "APPOINTMENT ONLY" There are 2 signs on the door that say the same thing. Still, they ring the bell for walk-ins!
I know every one of us is looking for something different here. I don't need to feel like a king being pampered. For me the soft touch of a really nice friendly woman is more important.
Well, that's just my 2 yuan, thanks for the input guys, and thanks for listening.












Reply With Quote




