Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews

Closed Thread
Page 100 of 222 FirstFirst ... 50 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 3328
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #1843

    Reading is fundamental

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkFormula  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of a good site that does escort reviews other then another site? Preferably something that does not cost $30mo. PM me details.
    That's what this site is for. If that's not enough info there's Google; it's free. If you don't find enough using the tools suggested throughout this forum (TinyEye, Google, Phone number searches) then I suggest you go do some legwork."Nothing in this world is ever free."

    Stay safe and GLHF!

  2. #1842

    Reviews

    Anyone know of a good site that does escort reviews other then another site? Preferably something that does not cost $30mo. PM me details.

  3. #1841

    Fake Pic Alert: No Shame Out There Nowadays

    Wow, I guess like the sayin goes, there's no honor amongst thieves!"Chyna" is an impostor usin the pics of a well-known TX provider named Ashlyn Star.

    Chyna (the phony one) :

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...2dd-24/9281301

    Ashlyn (the real one) :

    http://southeasttexas.backpage.com/F...keyword=Ashlyn

    I wish BP had a feature where you could flag ads for usin stolen pics of verified providers.

    P. S. Discoverin Ashlyn makes me long for a trip to HOU, damn!

  4. #1840

    The Trial & Tribulations of BP Mongering

    I've sure seen / heard a lot dealin w / BP chicks, but I think I experienced another 1st the other day. I called up a chick the other night who listed like 3 different towns as her location (1st bad sign). The 2nd problem was that even though her pics were clearly real, she didn't show her face (not the biggest deal TBH) AND she was sittin down in all of them (should've been a nonstarter). But given how hard it is to find talent these days, I decided to give her a try anyway.

    She gave me the location, which is in a sketchy location in PGC right off the Beltway (3rd bad sign). I ended up gettin there 10-15 mins after I said I would. I called & got no answer. I called several more times & texted her, then right as I was about to leave at the 15 min mark, she texted me back askin where I was. I wrote back that I was in the parking lot & I was about to leave if she didn't give me the room # ASAP!

    Then the funniest thing happened – I called for like the 5th time & she picked up but didn't say anything! However I could hear her tellin some dude 'he's here already'. Then the guy told her 'tell him that you want to see him, but he'll have to wait for you to' & then the called ended! Right then I pulled out of my parking spot & lo & behold I saw a dude & a younger female gettin out of a nearby car. I didn't get the best look at the female, but I highly suspect that it was them! As I hit the road she texted me again apologizin, but I hit her back & said I don't deal w / pimps so goodbye.

    Given how weak the SW & SC scenes are, it really sucks ass when you experience nonsense like this off BP.

  5. #1839

    Any info

    I know I should ask but I really want to find this girl. She was my ATF for a while then I moved out of state and lost contact. If anyone has any info thank you. http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=187824

  6. #1838

    Info

    Anyone had a good experience with her? I am guessing she is way bigger then the pics.

    http://southernmaryland.backpage.com...ile-21/7562257

  7. #1837
    Quote Originally Posted by KittyPenis  [View Original Post]
    I found only two reviews of this girl and a lot of ads in DC / Baltimore area and San Fransisco. Her review has different number though. Is it safe to make a visit?

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=184139
    Gosh, Officer. What ever do you mean?

  8. #1836
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkFormula  [View Original Post]
    I liked this chick. She is tiny, arrives quickly and her pics are accurate. She will ask for alcohol though, haha. Otherwise she is tight and didn't give me any problems.

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...rts-23/8579430
    I found only two reviews of this girl and a lot of ads in DC / Baltimore area and San Fransisco. Her review has different number though. Is it safe to make a visit?

    http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?id=184139

  9. #1835

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Sexx  [View Original Post]
    Did a little fact-finding and pictures are real. Those are from at best 10 years and 50 pounds ago. Tiny-Eye and Google are a good starting point, but after she opened the door, was like WTF? And left.

  10. #1834
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLombardo1  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for taking one for the team. Another chick I have been wanting to see. I would of turned and walked on her though is she was like you describe.
    I would have too had not getting a CBJ was my priorty that night.

  11. #1833

    Exxxotic


  12. #1832

    Sasha

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBan  [View Original Post]
    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...pls-23/8807862

    Saw this imposter not too long ago. Looks nothing like the pictures albeit I deserved it, considering the inconsistent pics. Provider is short, ugly, fat, sloppy, and robotic. However, she provided a 10 min wet hole for the. 5 and I vanished afterwards.
    Thanks for taking one for the team. Another chick I have been wanting to see. I would of turned and walked on her though is she was like you describe.

  13. #1831

    Re: Never Underestimate The Stupidity of Providers

    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02  [View Original Post]
    You know, if I was one of these chicks usin stolen pics in BP ads, I think I'd check if any other ads were usin the EXACT SAME PICS during the SAME TIME PERIOD in the SAME CITY!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ina-23/9083227

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...elf-24/9213436
    I got to say, with all due respect, that after reading so many of these ROB posts, us "johns" aren't very smart either. Guys taking chances and coughing up $$ or more on outcall providers with fake model pics but no reviews, overused numbers, bad attitudes, and so on.

    Kinda comical but kinda sad. I swear, if I read one more post about a guy getting ripped off because he was "thinking with the little head".

  14. #1830

    Sasha. Ad is a Lie

    http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...pls-23/8807862

    Saw this imposter not too long ago. Looks nothing like the pictures albeit I deserved it, considering the inconsistent pics. Provider is short, ugly, fat, sloppy, and robotic. However, she provided a 10 min wet hole for the. 5 and I vanished afterwards.

  15. #1829

    Never Underestimate The Stupidity of Providers

    You know, if I was one of these chicks usin stolen pics in BP ads, I think I'd check if any other ads were usin the EXACT SAME PICS during the SAME TIME PERIOD in the SAME CITY!

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ina-23/9083227

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...elf-24/9213436

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape