Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 3328
-
11-05-12 19:06 #1828Regular Member

Posts: 2Saw Madison too.
Way too much gut, not enough ass. Saw her in Silver Spring off Georgia Ave. She actually tried to convince me to keep a date after I saw a guy enter her room. I suppose he was going to wait in the bathroom while we handled business. I said no thanks and drove off. She called me saying he was a client and he had left. I came back and saw the same black guy sitting on the stairs outside of her room. My guess is it was her pimp. Either way this sorry broad gave me about 40 seconds worth of head. Definitely would not repeat.
Originally Posted by Week Ender
[View Original Post]
-
11-04-12 16:06 #1827Senior Member

Posts: 489Lacey D (iamond / isappointing)
I saw Lacey in her Springfield hotel room. As stated, she's a BBW (smaller) and has been around for years (something like 129 TERreviews). The experience wasn't horrible but there are better.
She has two dogs in her room (smoke-free). Which isn't a problem necessarily for me and they were in their cages. The problem is that the room "smells like dog" and is not terribly clean. It's not terribly dirty, either, but these dogs need an area where they can roam more freely. Certainly not the best ambiance.
As for Lacey, she's definitely not a GFE. Friendly and talkative but not a GFE (no kissing / CBJ only). She's been around and knows how to get the job done but there are better options (I hope). I would not repeat. Not a bad person but the experience was a slight step above mechanical and the ambiance a problem. (I wasn't expecting the Marriott, to be sure, but all in all it could and should have been better).
-
11-04-12 12:41 #1826Regular Member

Posts: 11Madison
Hey Fellas,
New to the forum but in the hobby for a few years. Wanted to share some info. Saw Madison in SS. We both kept it pretty simple. She responds to texts and her pics are accurate. She's got curves in all the right places but also has a gut. Good CBJ then k9. Paid 1 for a half. May repeat but not a top priority.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...als-24/9016169
-
11-02-12 07:54 #1825Senior Member

Posts: 132Deby
Have seen her several times and decided to finally share. She is a sexy Latina around 35 with a great ass and legs. She has aheavy thick accent that makes her sound older but she is the definition of a hot MILF. Pretty good CBJ, fairly tight knows how to ride it and likes doggy. Just wanted to share. YMMV but treat her right and she will take care of you. 202-660-3205.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...irl-34/8989650
-
11-01-12 07:02 #1824Senior Member

Posts: 166Got it
She didn't get me. I was satisfied with her services but would not repeat. She was a little too crazy for me. Thanks for the update though.
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-12 14:59 #1823Senior Member

Posts: 543Red Tail
Normally I'd go for something small and petite, but the "L'il man" was not having it.
He wanted something rich, thick, creamy and with a vanilla extract flavor.
We had a 'mutually exclusive' disaggreement and It was gonna be either this or that.
For some odd reason, the "L'il man" won out in the end.
Red was most definately user-friendly!
Performance: On a scale of 1 thru 10 . . . I'll give "Red" a solid eight and three fourths.
Yes indeed . . . she was just that good.
After it was all said, done and over with; I told "Red" I'd write a review.
She told me that I was the second person that said that.
Will the monger that preceded me please Post up!
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sexy-redhead-26/8399811
X . . . 7573208903
-
10-28-12 14:44
Senior Member
-
10-27-12 22:57 #1822Regular Member

Posts: 6M&M Spa
http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gr...ing-21/3506745
Typical AMP setup, $60 for half hour. Offered HJ on the flip didn't ask for any extra cash. All three providers I saw we're at least 45, none above a 6.
-
10-26-12 21:41 #1821Regular Member

Posts: 13Little Cutie
I liked this chick. She is tiny, arrives quickly and her pics are accurate. She will ask for alcohol though, haha. Otherwise she is tight and didn't give me any problems.
http://dc.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts...rts-23/8579430
-
10-26-12 21:24 #1820Senior Member

Posts: 434Latin Chick from NY
This chick is a tired, old looprat! I hope she didn't get either of you for more than like 0. 8, chick she was bottom of the barrel on the track & that's after the crackdown took most of the talent away down there!
Originally Posted by Omega0003
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-12 18:24 #1819Senior Member

Posts: 166I agree!
I saw her several months ago in Waldorf. Services were ok. I liked her attitude though. She definitely likes to party. She told me she was from NY. I can't remember what name she was using then. Kind of a weird experience overall. She met me outside one of the back doors. She talked my head off on the way up to the room. Probably would not repeat.
Originally Posted by BigCoolie
[View Original Post]
-
10-26-12 15:19 #1818Senior Member

Posts: 546Just FYI
I checked out Nalina the other day when she was just north of the beltway. Her rates are the same, but her photos are old. She has gained a bit of weight, and her services are slacking a bit too. She jumps around and changes her name too much to catchup with regularly, but I thought that she performed much better back in the day.
http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...tte-24/7170016
Keep safe and happy mongering.
-
10-25-12 07:23 #1817Senior Member

Posts: 132He probably was thinking like me. LOL I have seen this add numerous times and have stayed away because of no reviews but curiosity has been driving me crazy about wanting to see this chick. Something about that slim older woman the little head likes. Thanks for the warning reminder to stay away. LOL
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-12 00:34 #1816Senior Member

Posts: 2686This isn't that hard
Most of us manage to put the name and website of the girl we saw in our reports. I don't send people on scavenger hunts, and have very little patience for people who want to send me on one.
Originally Posted by Goodtimes69
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-12 21:44 #1815Regular Member

Posts: 13Haha
To each his own I guess, I wouldn't want to stick anything in her mouth regardless of her amount of teeth.
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-12 08:07 #1814Senior Member

Posts: 132I had same thing happen to me. She wanted to see my car and I was in the parking lot that she was looking at and even told her the color and she said she didn't see me. I opened the door and she said oh ok and gave me the rm. She told me LE was bad in the area and wanted to see the car and me. I had seen her before and when she opened the door it was like old friends. Had great time too. She was out of town and just came back and had a new.
Originally Posted by Pizzlepro02
[View Original Post]















