Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1936
    Any contact info for? BP massage therapy section

    Backpage. Com boston services boston therapeutic massage

    Best massage you'll ever havePosted: Friday, October 26, 2012 5:59 PM

    Reply: Sophanie2010@hotmail.com

    I'm a license massage therapist looking to built my clientele outside of work. Looking to open a new business soon. So when I do all my client going to have a place where they can come and let loose. Feel confortable and leave all their stress behind. I'm a very friendly person. I have a very soothing touch and I will take you to paradise. And I'm not some kind of creep. If anybody interested send me an e-mail and I will get back to you. Looking forward to meeting new people

    Everett. 02149 google map | yahoo map.

    • Location: Boston, Revere, Malden, Everett, Somerville

    • Post ID: 21281815 boston

  2. #1935

    Peachy massage

    Anybody have any info about his place

    Thanks Rac.

    Peachy Massage.

    258 Main Street 1st floor left.

    West Springfied, MA. 01090.

    Call 413-686-9359.

    Or book on-line at.

    http://www.peachymassage.com

    By appointment only. No walk-ins.

    $ 40- $ 70.

    This week $ 10. Off 60 minute massage.

    A great "go to sleep" massage.

    Thanks for looking.

    Deb.

    LMT

  3. #1934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog001  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten excellent legit massages and seen some cute girls there-born girls. Not born again girls.

    BD
    587 would be a good spot for me. It's on my way home. I wish that they did extras there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0411.jpg‎   IMAG0410.jpg‎   IMAG0409.jpg‎  

  4. #1933

    587 Hancock not 687

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog001  [View Original Post]
    Never seen a TS there. Only got good legit massage.

    BD
    I've gotten excellent legit massages and seen some cute girls there-born girls. Not born again girls.

    BD

  5. #1932
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    Hot, steamy and black is what I like there.
    Hahaha, very freeekin funny! I expect topfloor or stressedout to ontop on this crap a little' faster next time LOL. WTF man. If stressedout did not PM me as fast as he did I'd have wasted $20 in gas and time dikin' around only to find a cup of iced tea to pour in my lap and put out the fire! Seniors are seniors to protect us from this.

    Dammit!

  6. #1931
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Spot on the BF note. I saw her a bit ago and she dropped the lotion and she had uttered a nice common swear word. The door opens and in pops a head to make sure things were ok. Left in a hurry.
    Ummm. Ya, I'd be SO ALL DONE with that kinda crap o. 0? You got dudes lurking and listening outside all the doors to bust in at a moments notice LOL. Fakkkkkk that!

  7. #1930

    It

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin76  [View Original Post]
    It's a Dunkin Donuts.
    Never seen a TS there. Only got good legit massage.

    BD

  8. #1929
    Hot, steamy and black is what I like there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 212886

    Just google! It is a bi place. You can find a stick or a hole there. Whatever your pleasure is.

  9. #1928
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Did a search, lots on 1515 not much on 687
    Http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=687+Hancock+St. +Quincy+MA+reviews&l=1

  10. #1927

  11. #1926

    Its dunkin donuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 212886

    Just google! It is a bi place. You can find a stick or a hole there. Whatever your pleasure is.
    It's a Dunkin Donuts.

  12. #1925

    Your looking too hard

    Click image for larger version

Name:	******_mafsl69xDP1rd369ao1_1280.jpg
Views:	2137
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	212886
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Did a search, lots on 1515 not much on 687
    Just google! It is a bi place. You can find a stick or a hole there. Whatever your pleasure is.

  13. #1924
    Quote Originally Posted by Hags Joe  [View Original Post]
    687 Hancock St
    Did a search, lots on 1515 not much on 687

  14. #1923

    Your right on BF

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times. She gives a good massage. Clean place. Stopped going recently because of the boyfriend lurking about. She will say he is just a friend. But is her BF. She may or may not let you leave happy. She is easily spooked and it sometimes is unsettling. She is trying to stay legit she says. There is a shower available. It's located in a home on a fairly busy street. FYI, I know uncle Leo was poking around there as well so I discretion is advised.

    I have to say she is a really nice woman though. Treat her nicely.

    BB
    Spot on the BF note. I saw her a bit ago and she dropped the lotion and she had uttered a nice common swear word. The door opens and in pops a head to make sure things were ok. Left in a hurry.

  15. #1922
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris21  [View Original Post]
    Hello all,

    Great forum. Wish I read some of these posts before hitting a place that turned out poor. LOL.

    What would you recommend for the Quincy area?

    Thank you
    Not alot for non-asain in quincy I don't think. I'd be curious to hear of some though too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape