Thread: Non-Asian Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,326 to 11,340 of 13261
-
11-17-12 06:53 #1936Senior Member

Posts: 111Any contact info for? BP massage therapy section
Backpage. Com boston services boston therapeutic massage
Best massage you'll ever havePosted: Friday, October 26, 2012 5:59 PM
Reply: Sophanie2010@hotmail.com
I'm a license massage therapist looking to built my clientele outside of work. Looking to open a new business soon. So when I do all my client going to have a place where they can come and let loose. Feel confortable and leave all their stress behind. I'm a very friendly person. I have a very soothing touch and I will take you to paradise. And I'm not some kind of creep. If anybody interested send me an e-mail and I will get back to you. Looking forward to meeting new people
Everett. 02149 google map | yahoo map.
• Location: Boston, Revere, Malden, Everett, Somerville
• Post ID: 21281815 boston
-
11-17-12 06:21 #1935Senior Member

Posts: 233Peachy massage
Anybody have any info about his place
Thanks Rac.
Peachy Massage.
258 Main Street 1st floor left.
West Springfied, MA. 01090.
Call 413-686-9359.
Or book on-line at.
http://www.peachymassage.com
By appointment only. No walk-ins.
$ 40- $ 70.
This week $ 10. Off 60 minute massage.
A great "go to sleep" massage.
Thanks for looking.
Deb.
LMT
-
11-15-12 22:15 #1934Senior Member

Posts: 1253587 would be a good spot for me. It's on my way home. I wish that they did extras there.
Originally Posted by BigDog001
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 20:45 #1933Senior Member

Posts: 274587 Hancock not 687
I've gotten excellent legit massages and seen some cute girls there-born girls. Not born again girls.
Originally Posted by BigDog001
[View Original Post]
BD
-
11-15-12 07:34 #1932Senior Member

Posts: 178Hahaha, very freeekin funny! I expect topfloor or stressedout to ontop on this crap a little' faster next time LOL. WTF man. If stressedout did not PM me as fast as he did I'd have wasted $20 in gas and time dikin' around only to find a cup of iced tea to pour in my lap and put out the fire! Seniors are seniors to protect us from this.
Originally Posted by Top Floor
[View Original Post]
Dammit!
-
11-15-12 07:09 #1931Senior Member

Posts: 178Ummm. Ya, I'd be SO ALL DONE with that kinda crap o. 0? You got dudes lurking and listening outside all the doors to bust in at a moments notice LOL. Fakkkkkk that!
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 02:59 #1930Senior Member

Posts: 274It
Never seen a TS there. Only got good legit massage.
Originally Posted by MojoRisin76
[View Original Post]
BD
-
11-15-12 00:22 #1929Senior Member

Posts: 465Hot, steamy and black is what I like there.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 22:03 #1928Senior Member

Posts: 446Http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=687+Hancock+St. +Quincy+MA+reviews&l=1
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 21:39 #1927Senior Member

Posts: 396Cheryl?
Any 411 on:
http://boston.craigslist.org/nos/thp/3404826644.html
Please pm
-
11-14-12 19:00 #1926Senior Member

Posts: 106Its dunkin donuts
It's a Dunkin Donuts.
Originally Posted by Stressed Out
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 16:07 #1925Senior Member

Posts: 1856Your looking too hard
Just google! It is a bi place. You can find a stick or a hole there. Whatever your pleasure is.
Originally Posted by HappyDave
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 15:26 #1924Senior Member

Posts: 2121Did a search, lots on 1515 not much on 687
Originally Posted by Hags Joe
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 11:19 #1923Senior Member

Posts: 1856Your right on BF
Spot on the BF note. I saw her a bit ago and she dropped the lotion and she had uttered a nice common swear word. The door opens and in pops a head to make sure things were ok. Left in a hurry.
Originally Posted by BaconBits
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-12 22:50 #1922Senior Member

Posts: 178Not alot for non-asain in quincy I don't think. I'd be curious to hear of some though too.
Originally Posted by Chris21
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote




