LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1939
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnBoy69  [View Original Post]
    Any hobbyists try TT in Chelmsford? What is the feedback? I didn't find any 411 on the forum.

    JB
    She was reviewed a few months back after she began advertising on CL. I went and things looked promising. Offered the undraped option without prodding. Then things went downhill. When junior showed a pulse on the flip she said,"I don't do happy endings, but you can masturbate." Sometimes taking up the DIY offer gets a helping hand. No go.

  2. #1938
    Any contact info for? BP massage therapy section

    Backpage. Com boston services boston therapeutic massage

    Best massage you'll ever havePosted: Friday, October 26, 2012 5:59 PM

    Reply: Sophanie2010@hotmail.com

    I'm a license massage therapist looking to built my clientele outside of work. Looking to open a new business soon. So when I do all my client going to have a place where they can come and let loose. Feel confortable and leave all their stress behind. I'm a very friendly person. I have a very soothing touch and I will take you to paradise. And I'm not some kind of creep. If anybody interested send me an e-mail and I will get back to you. Looking forward to meeting new people

    Everett. 02149 google map | yahoo map.

    • Location: Boston, Revere, Malden, Everett, Somerville

    • Post ID: 21281815 boston

  3. #1937

    Peachy massage

    Anybody have any info about his place

    Thanks Rac.

    Peachy Massage.

    258 Main Street 1st floor left.

    West Springfied, MA. 01090.

    Call 413-686-9359.

    Or book on-line at.

    http://www.peachymassage.com

    By appointment only. No walk-ins.

    $ 40- $ 70.

    This week $ 10. Off 60 minute massage.

    A great "go to sleep" massage.

    Thanks for looking.

    Deb.

    LMT

  4. #1936
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog001  [View Original Post]
    I've gotten excellent legit massages and seen some cute girls there-born girls. Not born again girls.

    BD
    587 would be a good spot for me. It's on my way home. I wish that they did extras there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMAG0411.jpg‎   IMAG0410.jpg‎   IMAG0409.jpg‎  

  5. #1935

    587 Hancock not 687

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDog001  [View Original Post]
    Never seen a TS there. Only got good legit massage.

    BD
    I've gotten excellent legit massages and seen some cute girls there-born girls. Not born again girls.

    BD

  6. #1934
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Floor  [View Original Post]
    Hot, steamy and black is what I like there.
    Hahaha, very freeekin funny! I expect topfloor or stressedout to ontop on this crap a little' faster next time LOL. WTF man. If stressedout did not PM me as fast as he did I'd have wasted $20 in gas and time dikin' around only to find a cup of iced tea to pour in my lap and put out the fire! Seniors are seniors to protect us from this.

    Dammit!

  7. #1933
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]
    Spot on the BF note. I saw her a bit ago and she dropped the lotion and she had uttered a nice common swear word. The door opens and in pops a head to make sure things were ok. Left in a hurry.
    Ummm. Ya, I'd be SO ALL DONE with that kinda crap o. 0? You got dudes lurking and listening outside all the doors to bust in at a moments notice LOL. Fakkkkkk that!

  8. #1932

    It

    Quote Originally Posted by MojoRisin76  [View Original Post]
    It's a Dunkin Donuts.
    Never seen a TS there. Only got good legit massage.

    BD

  9. #1931
    Hot, steamy and black is what I like there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 212886

    Just google! It is a bi place. You can find a stick or a hole there. Whatever your pleasure is.

  10. #1930
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Did a search, lots on 1515 not much on 687
    Http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=687+Hancock+St. +Quincy+MA+reviews&l=1

  11. #1929

  12. #1928

    Its dunkin donuts

    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out  [View Original Post]

    Attachment 212886

    Just google! It is a bi place. You can find a stick or a hole there. Whatever your pleasure is.
    It's a Dunkin Donuts.

  13. #1927

    Your looking too hard

    Click image for larger version

Name:	******_mafsl69xDP1rd369ao1_1280.jpg
Views:	2138
Size:	49.9 KB
ID:	212886
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyDave  [View Original Post]
    Did a search, lots on 1515 not much on 687
    Just google! It is a bi place. You can find a stick or a hole there. Whatever your pleasure is.

  14. #1926
    Quote Originally Posted by Hags Joe  [View Original Post]
    687 Hancock St
    Did a search, lots on 1515 not much on 687

  15. #1925

    Your right on BF

    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her many times. She gives a good massage. Clean place. Stopped going recently because of the boyfriend lurking about. She will say he is just a friend. But is her BF. She may or may not let you leave happy. She is easily spooked and it sometimes is unsettling. She is trying to stay legit she says. There is a shower available. It's located in a home on a fairly busy street. FYI, I know uncle Leo was poking around there as well so I discretion is advised.

    I have to say she is a really nice woman though. Treat her nicely.

    BB
    Spot on the BF note. I saw her a bit ago and she dropped the lotion and she had uttered a nice common swear word. The door opens and in pops a head to make sure things were ok. Left in a hurry.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape