Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,566 to 14,580 of 21049
-
11-15-12 10:54 #6484Senior Member

Posts: 281LOL funny guy. Actually I wrote it in the order I saw things. One thing though to keep in mind on a serious note, there is one major issue with uncle on a horse (and I am sure the reason why out there) they have a MUCH better line of sight being up in the air like that. He can see our ladies and meet and greets from a distance and I am sure there are some other uncles in hiding he can radio to. You know he isn't going to chase anyone down so must be acting like a spotter.
Originally Posted by StreetLegal
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-12 10:45 #6483Senior Member

Posts: 132Be careful
Since yer not from the area, I'll let ya know to be careful in that area. Not the safest part of town. Avoid getting out of car, particularly at night.
Originally Posted by Rock1970
[View Original Post]
That is all.
-
11-15-12 05:46 #6482Senior Member

Posts: 29Fatima
Fatima is not easy to find. I have been cruising the R and even went into the gas station to get a pack of gum hoping to run into her but no luck. I might just be hitting the R at the wrong time of day. I usually cruise in the afternoon. I usaully see one or two girls out on the R but nothing to my taste. I'm from Toledo but travel that way for work, I was just happy I finally found the R. I'm still trying to find the triangle. Wish the GPS had streetwalker hot spots. Good news I can now find my way back to 75 from R and 6. Wish me luck going to try and hit the R early this morning.
-
11-14-12 23:26 #6481Senior Member

Posts: 446Horse on Patrol
I find it a bit odd that the last thing you posted was about the horse as I would have been."dude, there is a frickin' horse on John R and by the way I saw the strawberry blond with boots and heels." I'm just messing with you but just my observation of your post! Was the horse a girl horse? Was she tall and sexy?
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 21:46 #6480Senior Member

Posts: 144Gina is back in town
She doesn't eat at the 7 / R coney anymore, but she still does carry out. New phone
-
11-14-12 19:42 #6479Senior Member

Posts: 249I saw the horse about a week ago, I thought WTF? It was early in the morning.
Originally Posted by Slick Jr
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 19:42 #6478Senior Member

Posts: 273Five thirty in the morning? Any later than that? I don't think I can get my wang to wake up that early!
There was a thai girl on john are usally between state fair and 7 mile. Be careful I ve heard that her candy habit has really took a toll on her.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
Personally I would love to see a influx of latin pussy working the D, mexican or colombian would make mongering better especially on the north and west side.
-
11-14-12 19:27 #6477Senior Member

Posts: 438Glad someone else saw it. Thought someone tainted my kush.
Originally Posted by Hotone33
[View Original Post]
-
11-14-12 17:16 #6476Senior Member

Posts: 73Popped my John R Cherry
Did some cruising today around 230pm, started at Ave but not much out. Hit up the R, funny thing I saw a work vehicle cruising the ave and sure enough they were in front of me during my first stroll through the R as well. Noticed horse droppings on the R too, someone mentioned Uncle on horseback earlier. Think I saw a black tranny in a mini skirt.
Saw a haggard old lady at the liquor store by 8, there was a younger blonde across the street with sunglasses on her phone but didn't seem like a worker. Turned around after 8 and cruised back. Tranny was still there. No Fatima at 6 so headed to 75 but them route decided to cruise the side streets back to the R on a whim. Saw who I believe you fellows call Steak Knife Sarah off a side street, big ugly greasy and disheveled looking. Turned back onto R and heading back to 75 after seeing that and loosing appetite.
Noticed a big haired blonde walking from gas station and turned down first side street, she ran to my car and it was Fatima! Let her in and we went to motel, half and half for. 5, tipped her another 4 bucks after for scratch offs.
Cute face, clean, GREAT body, and a total sweetheart. Funny thing when she hopped in one of the first things she asked was if I knew about her from the website. I laughed and admitted that I did. She said its been great for business and most of you fellas she's met via this board are pretty cool guys. Told me about not having phone cause of being robbed but said she wanted / needed to get another one soon.
Also brought up Halo which I thought was really funny. Said I've never seen her personally but had a friend who she ripped off. Said Halo doesn't like her, think that kills any fantasy 3-somes for you Halo fans.
Great date overall, would love to spend more time with this one.
-
11-13-12 22:12 #6475Senior Member

Posts: 281I was in the D today because of some work and on way to an appointment I decided to check out the R starting at 6. Unfortunately I didn't have time to partake as I couldn't be late but I saw this one, strawberry / blonde hair in a nice black long coat, boots with heels, really looking goodvalmost looked TGTBT but one thing is she was walking to the north, not just standing on the corner. Anyone know about her? Kept going up and saw another blond but a bit dumpy, definitely not of interest. Got pretty thin while continuing north. Went up to 8 and thought instead of picking up the freeway to dwtn, I figured I would head back south on the R. Saw a brunette with short black hair, white coat maybe a 5, dumpy was still there, the strawberry blonde was gone and then damnit. There she was, the star, Fatima and no time to pick her up. Damnit, when I have had time cannot find her and now here she is.
Another thing which was the first I have ever seen, I saw my uncle not patrolling in a car; on a horse. I kind you not, patrolling on a horse
-
11-13-12 19:20 #6474Senior Member

Posts: 273I think you missed that convo about renting a house to take a SW few pages back.
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
While on john are I picked up krissy, she's not known on the track, she usally hangs out on harper but decided to start up buisness there. She's about 5'1 100lbs (if she lost like 10-15lbs she would be easy gem status) blonde hair and green eyes. Charges. 6 for half but its worth the extra. 2 considering the talent thats out there. No contact number but she hangs out with sandra and knows a few other girls so ask around!
Guys a question what time does fatima usally come out? Every time I go by the area she's not there, I'm thinking I got bad luck!
Stay safe
-
11-13-12 15:52 #6473Regular Member

Posts: 14Little blue pill
Don't forget $10.00 for Viagra
Originally Posted by Curtess
[View Original Post]
-
11-13-12 12:15 #6472Senior Member

Posts: 144Regulars do it cheaper
Gas is about $8-$10 round trip. I see 2 ladies currently, and arranged before leaving house. $40 + tip cfs GFE.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
Anyone want to get a timeshare in hood? 2 differnt week nights some one can be in area directly from work, or leave for work from timeshare.
-
11-13-12 10:46 #6471Senior Member

Posts: 144I reported on this area in September. My former regular is a cute 18yr old from 7 / Hoover. More BSW, but bairly 18. From the two 18s I met they been doing it for a couple years UTR. Not my thing tho.
Originally Posted by Bu Hound
[View Original Post]
-
11-12-12 23:57 #6470Senior Member

Posts: 61The 8 mile near Grossbeck Area is coming alive again
Been noticing lately that this area has been picking up again lately. This area used to be hot a couple of years ago and LEO must have shut it down back then. But on Sat nite I saw at least 5 WSW out, most were decent looking from 6. 8 on the scale. Scooped Candy for a very very nice bbbcim, maybe best ever. Small perky chest with tats she was proud of. Very sexy hips. Offered to take me to her spot for fun (dope house) but after RTFF I knew that wasn't a good idea. Would repeat. .2 damages + tip.










Reply With Quote






