Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 976 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 476 876 926 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 1026 1076 ... LastLast
Results 14,626 to 14,640 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6424

    Star

    How come no one writes about Star she cute and no drama she's Holo's sister and she's a lot of fun.

  2. #6423
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    She is a lifer, I hope I'm wrong but that girl doesn't have a snowballs chance in hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Chelsea shared some tearful moments on Facebuk during our last dream. She is getting close to going into rehab. Drama got in her way last try. She is not paying rent so spends less time strolling. Last 4 dates she was in great spirits and not hungry for H.

    I don't see her as sliding as she was a few months ago."It hasn't been fun in a long time", and understands recovery can be a joy itself. I've given her cereal. A guy friend brings her chef bau-ar-de.

    See her before she retires.
    Smh. Here we go again

  3. #6422
    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I Scooped Ella again for an enthusiastic BBBJ 2 CIM for Jackson and his half brother the other night!
    Ella Brittany and Jessica (The warrendale girls) are good people the meds have taken there toll on the body but they make sure you are well taken care of

  4. #6421

    I know that spot. Didn

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Wiggles, man did you brake one of the rules.
    Sorry if I broke a rule. Wasn't aware of that.

  5. #6420

    A Week At The Fort

    Cruised quite a bit the last week. Spent a bunch of time on the Ave, didn't see much out. That was Thurs thru sun between 7 and 9 am. Couple Leos, but not much to speak of. Hit the are for old time sakes on the way to work on Thurs (5pm) , and again, not much out. Saw 2 fugly BSW's that did not interest me at all.

    In the last week on the fort I scooped Kelly (long blonde hair, lots of miles on the face) near junction. BBBJ for. 25, no rush, pleasant attitude. Same exact experience with Lisa the next morning. Long dark hair, some extra weight with glasses.

    Tonight 7:30pm, scooped Casey. Small, cute spinner with dark hair to mid back. Tight jeans and pink coat. She is one of the cutest I have seen in a while. Said she just moved from the triangle in the last week with her buddy Shanna Banana, semi cute blonde with big jugs. They offered a 3 way, but as I was on my way to work, I didn't have time. Maybe will try soon. Anyway, BBBJ, nice and slow and sloppy with a lot of roaming. Small perky A's that aren't deflated, so those were fun to play with. Will definitely repeat. BTW, she said she had an encounter with Leo's che if. Driving a gold suv / van so watch your 6 for that.

    Play safe,

    Niner

  6. #6419
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoFallin  [View Original Post]
    Thats too bad. Generally an OD can be reversed pretty easliy if 911 called right away.
    More importantly there has been a cheap simple to use kit available for years that would save people that doesn't require calling 911. This is something that should be available to opiate users.

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1108754.html

  7. #6418

    Lisa on the ave

    After the debacle with Amber, I ended up calling Lisa. Late 30's, spinner type body. She has put a little weight on lately, which looks good on her. Very nice half and half, with bbbjtcim ending. Massaged her back and shoulders a bit, and called it a day after taking a few pics. I have digits for seniors interested.

    Stay safe out there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 969f.jpg‎   fdf5.jpg‎   14b8.jpg‎   af5e.jpg‎   8ece.jpg‎  


  8. #6417

    Amber on the ave

    Strolled the ave and Fort this afternoon. Saw an interesting one on Fort, but she looked really young. She got scooped before I could inquire how young by a monger making a conspicuous you-turn. I went back to the ave and ended up scooping Amber. She is usually a fun time, full of energy and ready to go. Not today. She was a bit spacey. Stopped for BK drive-thru, and then she needed meds. Back to the ave for that, which I hate doing anyway. Got to the notel, and she was sound asleep before even finishing eating. Except she kept waking herself with wracking coughs, and then going back to sleep.

    I watched porn a bit, and played with Amber's nipples, to no reaction. When I touched the giner, she would jerk away, but still not wake up. I let her sleep a while, then tried waking her up. No go with that. It was becoming quite clear that no service was to be had this day. I couldn't get my cash back, it was alrealdy spent on meds. So I snapped a couple of pics, not cool with no permission I know, but no service isn't cool either. I ended up leaving her there with a few dollars for a cab when they came to kick her out of the room. All I got out of it were the pics, so I might as well share them. I thought about posting in the ripoff section, but this wasn't really that, more like incapacitated and unable to perform. Like has been said before, the drugs are what puts the nice young girls out on the street, and sometimes you have to deal with the fallout.

    Stay safe out there
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 0ae0.jpg‎   3524.jpg‎  

  9. #6416
    Quote Originally Posted by MojoFallin  [View Original Post]
    Thats too bad. Generally an OD can be reversed pretty easliy if 911 called right away.
    little bit of narcan can go a long way

  10. #6415

    Ella Again

    Quote Originally Posted by Throtbngr  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't locate my Fort st. Girls on Saturday morning. I saw a couple of others out but nothing worth mentioning so I hit the Ave and saw quite a bit of LE I was heading home through Warrendale and spotted the blonde from in the same spot from my previous post! It was Ella 29 WSW about 5'4" and 110lbs Turns out I had scooped her before! I thought I posted the report but could not find it Opted for BBBJ for Jack but she was rushing because she needed her meds. So I let her off the hook and she said she would finish me later in the day but 10 minutes later she called me and was ready! I went back and she was well medicated and started the BBBJ again for 0 I was a little surprised but she took her time and I erupted soon after! After sitting and talking for a few I decided to get some fiv action and she was cool with it and I was ready for cfs after a few minutes and upgraded for Jackson and Lincoln Tight super wet and turned on she was and I rode missionary all the was home for a second explosion and the perfect ending to this dream!
    Dreamed I Scooped Ella again for an enthusiastic BBBJ 2 CIM for Jackson and his half brother the other night!

  11. #6414
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo1  [View Original Post]
    Any SW in that area. New to site. Traveling sales man. Will gladly repost if I have any success. Be there tmrw night and Monday night.

    Thanks,

    Mandingo1
    Depending on how into driving you are and maybe it's a work expense anyway, you might consider flint. It's less than an hour north on 75 from there and it's a lot smaller and in some ways quieter than the D (though it's a similarly high crime zone).

    If so just read up on it on the Flint forum. It's also got topless bars, a Deja Vu, massage parlors in a comparatively compact city.

  12. #6413

    Where is the G located? I am not familiar with it.

    I'm quite familiar with the R and the Ave. Where is the G and the triangle at?

  13. #6412
    Quote Originally Posted by Skivelitis  [View Original Post]
    Or try Backpage.
    Cool. Might give 8 mile a run. Grew up in east new York Brooklyn. Can't be much worse then that. Will be careful though.

  14. #6411
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguinnes  [View Original Post]
    You will not find SW in Troy, drive south on 75 to 8 mile and a few blocks west to John R and head south. Track goes for 2 miles. Be very careful, you are heading into one of the worst ghetto's in the country. If the hoods don't get you the cops might. A safer plan would be to just head a mile from your hotel to Hooters and enjoy the eye candy.
    Or try Backpage.

  15. #6410
    Quote Originally Posted by Mandingo1  [View Original Post]
    Any SW in that area. New to site. Traveling sales man. Will gladly repost if I have any success. Be there tmrw night and Monday night.

    Thanks,

    Mandingo1
    You will not find SW in Troy, drive south on 75 to 8 mile and a few blocks west to John R and head south. Track goes for 2 miles. Be very careful, you are heading into one of the worst ghetto's in the country. If the hoods don't get you the cops might. A safer plan would be to just head a mile from your hotel to Hooters and enjoy the eye candy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape