Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5018

    Honey! I'm home!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I have a couple of things to do over in the South Jersey, General Thread. I'll be right back.

    LOL.

    CookyJar
    Told ya' I'd be back.

    CookyJar

  2. #5017

    Moyua – Again and again and again

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    East or West. After making a turn-a-round a block pass Letterly, I ran into Moyua – my one true love.

    Moyua and I went shopping, had lunch together and spent some time visiting different areas enjoying each other's company, on a hunt for adventure. We stopped at one location and Moyua replenished herself. We played awhile and left. We stopped for a snack before driving some more. We made another stop and Moyua did her thing before we played some more. All in all I spent a lot of time in the area and had plenty of opportunity to observe.

    CookyJar
    I just cannot help myself when it comes to Moyua.

    Please indulge me once more. I have a very soft spot in my heart when it comes to this girl and I just cannot pass her up. I know there are one or two others who feel the same was I do. She is still available and hasn't changed.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 92.jpg‎   Moyua 01.jpg‎   Moyua 84.jpg‎   Moyua 70.jpg‎   Moyua 83.jpg‎  

    Moyua 68.jpg‎   Moyua 89.jpg‎   Moyua 71.jpg‎   Moyua 90.jpg‎   Moyua 18.jpg‎  


  3. #5016

    Ode to Moyua

    I've got a jones, for you. Moyua, I truly love you.

    No one I've ever known knows how to handle me, like you do.

    I can't help it Moyua. I can't help what you do to me.

    You're my every fantasy.

    There's no telling how far I'll go,

    When I'm with you I can't stop.

    When I am with you I don't know.

    It's like when I thirst, I want every drop.

    Let's unwind, take it slow,

    Turn the light down low.

    Up and down.

    Back and forth.

    Just like a seesaw.

    Around we go.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 506.jpg‎   Moyua 69.jpg‎   Moyua 99.jpg‎   Moyua 02.jpg‎   Moyua 11.jpg‎  

    Moyua 17.jpg‎   Moyua 21.jpg‎   Moyua 12.jpg‎   Moyua 14.jpg‎  

  4. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by Thar11  [View Original Post]
    From what I've been told there are more SW in RCC than there are on the street right now. The election is over so hopefully it won'why be so hot.
    That WILL hopefully be the case. Whenever it's election time, you're bound to find one "reformer" or another who will pledge to "clean up the trash on our streets!" That always tends to play well and gain votes from the most hopeless end of the voter spectrum, and will last as a mantra until the elections are over or until that politician gets caught with his pants down (or skirt up) in the wrong place. And the wheels go 'round and 'round.

  5. #5014
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami Boy  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen her in a few months. Last time I talked to her, she was on her way to court.
    From what I've been told there are more SW in RCC than there are on the street right now. The election is over so hopefully it won'why be so hot.

  6. #5013
    Take your time.

  7. #5012

    Trying to reduce the backlog

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am so far behind in my posting there isn't time for me to think of witty little comments to go with the pictures.

    CookyJar
    I have a couple of things to do over in the South Jersey, General Thread. I'll be right back.

    LOL.

    CookyJar

  8. #5011
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGuy2  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen little Jamie recently. Been cruising around trying to find her but no luck.
    Have not seen her in a few months. Last time I talked to her, she was on her way to court.

  9. #5010
    Quote Originally Posted by HPS 9949  [View Original Post]
    The only thing that's important is to have 30 or more pictures of a woman. Don't worry about who, how, what, where, when, or why.
    You mean like in all your reviews? Oh wait!

  10. #5009
    She's handsome.

  11. #5008
    The only thing that's important is to have 30 or more pictures of a woman. Don't worry about who, how, what, where, when, or why.

  12. #5007
    I love the stage and all the shoes on hand. Brilliant!

    QUOTE=CookyJar; 1594140]I am so far behind in my posting there isn't time for me to think of witty little comments to go with the pictures.

    CookyJar[/QUOTE]

  13. #5006

    Aslind

    I am so far behind in my posting there isn't time for me to think of witty little comments to go with the pictures.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asliind 96.jpg‎   Asliind 001.jpg‎   Asliind 04.jpg‎   Asliind 05.jpg‎   Asliind 13.jpg‎  

    Asliind 22.jpg‎   Asliind 15.jpg‎   Asliind 27.jpg‎   Asliind 18.jpg‎   Asliind 16.jpg‎  


  14. #5005

    Aslind

    I have such a backlog, I am going to skip the reviews and hope that another monger will step-up to the plate.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asliind 97.jpg‎   Asliind 14.jpg‎   Asliind 08.jpg‎   Asliind 10.jpg‎   Asliind 11.jpg‎  

    Asliind 29.jpg‎   Asliind 23.jpg‎   Asliind 26.jpg‎   Asliind 20.jpg‎   Asliind 17.jpg‎  


  15. #5004

    Aslind

    It's been a month since I had the pleasure of meeting Aslind. The details of our date have faded with time. I remember her as being pleasant and accommodating.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Asliind 07.jpg‎   Asliind 09.jpg‎   Asliind 12.jpg‎   Asliind 19.jpg‎   Asliind 25.jpg‎  

    Asliind 24.jpg‎   Asliind 28.jpg‎   Asliind 32.jpg‎   Asliind 30.jpg‎   Asliind 31.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape