Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5003

    The jar

    My routine is this. When I'm done for the day, my last thing to do is look at the uploaded pics. To my.

    Surprise your name shows up in Philly, the first thing I thought, this guy is a trust funder kid and has his own citation jet. He's everywhere! Glad you brought me down to Earth. Yes cookie has good stuff, plus I like how he thinks. Enough of me. Nice pic's C. Jar

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    These two look so relaxed and comfortable at that moment. Plus, it shows wonderful looking cookies.

    Sorry to be appearing as a regular on your board. I can't keep my hands out of the cooky jar.

    Attachment 211656

  2. #5002

    Nice

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    These two look so relaxed and comfortable at that moment. Plus, it shows wonderful looking cookies.

    Sorry to be appearing as a regular on your board. I can't keep my hands out of the cooky jar.

    Attachment 211656
    You are right that is a great pic, she looks like she is having fun.

  3. #5001

    Really?

    I'm not sure what you're getting at, but you sure do seem to be the one that's argumentative. You sure do seem to have some kind of axe to grind. Interesting how you just make snide comments instead of just saying what you mean. Smh.

    Quote Originally Posted by HPS 9949  [View Original Post]
    Believe what you will. I believe Angie and Sara and Brittney. We're all guilty of embellishing our stories, exaggerating our prowess, and trumping up our personal traits. That's fine. That's entertainment. Let's get on with the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by HPS 9949  [View Original Post]
    Please don't be argumentative. It is against forum regulations.

  4. #5000

    Re: I love this picture

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    ...Sorry to be appearing as a regular on your board...

    Attachment 211656
    This thread is open to all who wish to contribute in a non-combative way. Friendly constructive discussion is welcomed.

    I totally agree with you. The un-staged photos turn out the best. Actually this was a lucky shot. I caught them in mid-movement as they were about to strike a pose.

    CookyJar

  5. #4999
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    I love this picture

    These two look so relaxed and comfortable at that moment. Plus, it shows wonderful looking cookies.

    Sorry to be appearing as a regular on your board. I can't keep my hands out of the cooky jar.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	Shannon & Irene 007.jpg
Views:	2374
Size:	42.3 KB
ID:	211656

  6. #4998

    Little Jamie

    Has anyone seen little Jamie recently. Been cruising around trying to find her but no luck.

  7. #4997
    Believe what you will. I believe Angie and Sara and Brittney. We're all guilty of embellishing our stories, exaggerating our prowess, and trumping up our personal traits. That's fine. That's entertainment. Let's get on with the game.

  8. #4996
    I completely understand your position. It makes a lot of sense. I appreciate your pics and thought an ongoing catalog would be nice but as I said you have a very valid point. Just because they are working girls does not mean they should be treated any less then anyone else. I never understood how a man could pay for a service and view the provider as any less of a person then they are. Not to get overly personal but one of my ex-gf's was a stripper. We were in a very serious relationship and are still good friends. Years before we were together she worked at a club that allowed extra's and do to her habit she did provide them. I never judged her on her past. She was clean and faithful while we were together and still is to her current bf. I totally get you.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    That sounds like a good idea indeed. However, I like USASEXG. It suits what I do and why I do it. It has features that I am not sure exist on other sites.

    There are many reasons I do not post anywhere else. There is one big reason, it is called integrity. I know that it's an out dated concept. I know that we're talking about working ladies. But! It's something I grew-up with. It's part of me. My word is very important to me.

    When I took their pictures I told them that I would be putting them on the internet, on a site called USA Sex Guide dot Com. At the time I did not mention any other sites. I never made them a promise or stated that their pictures would never end up any place else. However; in my mind, it was kind of implied. At the time the pictures were taken these girls placed a certain amount of trust in me. They trust me to do right by them.

    A feature of USASG that I like is the way the pictures end up buried over time. Pictures I took 5 years ago are now buried under years of other crap. I like that. Most girls come and go and I believe the same should happen to their pictures. The pictures are still there but you'd have to really search to find them. Girls who are no longer in the business can take a little comfort in knowing their pictures are no longer easily assessable to the random viewer. Even in the photo gallery you'd have to search through tons of pictures.

    To date, I have not had a girl legitimately tell me that my pictures have done her harm. I would like to keep it that way.

    (I know that some of my pictures have been pirated and posted on other sites without my permission, under the pirate's name. It's low and under-handed but, that's the internet and there is little I can do about it. I have never given anyone permission to post my pictures anywhere other than on USASexGuide. If you see my pictures on another site please let me know the name of the site and the name of the poster. Only I have the originals and that's proof of ownership.)

    CookyJar

  9. #4995

    Just a thought

    Quote Originally Posted by JustMe2011  [View Original Post]
    Have you ever thought of keeping an ongoing catalog / albums of your pics at a free site like.

    http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/

    In addition of your reviews here? No, this is not an advertisement LOL. I just like the site and love your pics. Keep up the great work!
    That sounds like a good idea indeed. However, I like USASEXG. It suits what I do and why I do it. It has features that I am not sure exist on other sites.

    There are many reasons I do not post anywhere else. There is one big reason, it is called integrity. I know that it's an out dated concept. I know that we're talking about working ladies. But! It's something I grew-up with. It's part of me. My word is very important to me.

    When I took their pictures I told them that I would be putting them on the internet, on a site called USA Sex Guide dot Com. At the time I did not mention any other sites. I never made them a promise or stated that their pictures would never end up any place else. However; in my mind, it was kind of implied. At the time the pictures were taken these girls placed a certain amount of trust in me. They trust me to do right by them.

    A feature of USASG that I like is the way the pictures end up buried over time. Pictures I took 5 years ago are now buried under years of other crap. I like that. Most girls come and go and I believe the same should happen to their pictures. The pictures are still there but you'd have to really search to find them. Girls who are no longer in the business can take a little comfort in knowing their pictures are no longer easily assessable to the random viewer. Even in the photo gallery you'd have to search through tons of pictures.

    To date, I have not had a girl legitimately tell me that my pictures have done her harm. I would like to keep it that way.

    (I know that some of my pictures have been pirated and posted on other sites without my permission, under the pirate's name. It's low and under-handed but, that's the internet and there is little I can do about it. I have never given anyone permission to post my pictures anywhere other than on USASexGuide. If you see my pictures on another site please let me know the name of the site and the name of the poster. Only I have the originals and that's proof of ownership.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Irene 18.jpg‎   Shannon 001.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 00.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 83.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 014.jpg‎  

    Shannon & Irene 007.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 87.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 07.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 05.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 92.jpg‎  


  10. #4994

    Just a thought

    Have you ever thought of keeping an ongoing catalog / albums of your pics at a free site like http://amateurblogs.eroprofile.com/ In addition of your reviews here? No, this is not an advertisement LOL. I just like the site and love your pics. Keep up the great work!

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ¬¬¬

    Opportunity knocks! If you are there when it knocks, answer. If it's Shannon or Irene at the door – lookout, things will be jumping. If you are lucky and it's both of them – that's an opportunity not to be overlooked.

    CookyJar

  11. #4993
    Quote Originally Posted by Thar11  [View Original Post]
    Was her name Stephanie? I was with a very cute blond yesterday afternoon. Saw her at K and Cambria. Made eye contact turned off Cambria and waited and then some heavy set blonded is at my window. Don't know where she came from. Had to tell her I was waiting for the young, thin, blonde. Stephanie told me this one stands down the street a little so she can get to the cars first when they pull over. I am curious if we are talking about the same girl. Young and thin, long straight blond hair, blue eyes and a near perfect body. My experience is most of the thin girls bodies look good with their clothes on but once you get them naked not so much. The only mark on her body was the scar from a see-section. The only drawback for me was that while accomodating she was extremely quiet.
    I can almost swear that we are talking about the same girl but is not. I pick her up in Chicago. I'm a big fan of the best photographer I know C. J. I keep an eye on his masterpiece that he put up or his gallery of a show.

  12. #4992

    I think you are also a good writer beside you are a good photographer

    You should start to write a novel about your life adventure, hehehe.

    Enjoy and admire your achievement.

  13. #4991
    CookyJar[/QUOTE]Awesome report! Thanks Cooky,

    Also, so fu_king jealous.

  14. #4990
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidonecall  [View Original Post]
    I was with one last night and she was just beautiful. A true model like body, very blonde hair and brite blue eyes that can hypnotize you. All of her including anal for just a. 5 not bad. She could be at least a very popular porn star. I really need a camera.
    Was her name Stephanie? I was with a very cute blond yesterday afternoon. Saw her at K and Cambria. Made eye contact turned off Cambria and waited and then some heavy set blonded is at my window. Don't know where she came from. Had to tell her I was waiting for the young, thin, blonde. Stephanie told me this one stands down the street a little so she can get to the cars first when they pull over. I am curious if we are talking about the same girl. Young and thin, long straight blond hair, blue eyes and a near perfect body. My experience is most of the thin girls bodies look good with their clothes on but once you get them naked not so much. The only mark on her body was the scar from a see-section. The only drawback for me was that while accomodating she was extremely quiet.

  15. #4989

    My 2 cents worth.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    ¬¬¬

    Opportunity knocks! If you are there when it knows, answer. If it's Shannon or Irene at the door – lookout, things will be jumping. If you are lucky and it's both of them – that's an opportunity not to be overlooked.

    CookyJar
    From the looks of it I'd say it must have been your birthday CJ. From your photos it looks like you got Adobe CS 6 for a present and maybe a Peter Gowland's Glamour Photography book. Your photos never cease to amaze me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape