Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 973 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 473 873 923 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 1023 1073 ... LastLast
Results 14,581 to 14,595 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4567

    Little blue pill

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Gas is about $8-$10 round trip. I see 2 ladies currently, and arranged before leaving house. $40 + tip cfs GFE.

    Anyone want to get a timeshare in hood? 2 differnt week nights some one can be in area directly from work, or leave for work from timeshare.
    Don't forget $10.00 for Viagra

  2. #4566

    Regulars do it cheaper

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Very good estimation TwoWheeler21, If I may add a few expenses.

    (1) Wear and tear on a vehicle (tires, oil changes, brakes, etc) I service my vehicle twice as much as the average person.

    (2) BS tickets from LE (if you just pay them) Tickets can be one of the biggest pains in the ass, and LE knows it, that's why they do it.

    (3) Time off work; if you take or have to go to court for a ticket ($10 just to park) WTF?

    (4) TOFTT, not every SW is a Fatima. I meet 20 average SW to every Gem like Fatima. It must be nice to sit back and lurk and just wait for the Gems to be posted (that's why I don't post locations on Gems)

    (5) Etc, etc.

    So for me, the average BJ post can cost me about $75 and $125 for FS. So that's why I am not giving shit away!
    Gas is about $8-$10 round trip. I see 2 ladies currently, and arranged before leaving house. $40 + tip cfs GFE.

    Anyone want to get a timeshare in hood? 2 differnt week nights some one can be in area directly from work, or leave for work from timeshare.

  3. #4565
    Quote Originally Posted by Bu Hound  [View Original Post]
    Been noticing lately that this area has been picking up again lately. This area used to be hot a couple of years ago and LEO must have shut it down back then. But on Sat nite I saw at least 5 WSW out, most were decent looking from 6. 8 on the scale. Scooped Candy for a very very nice bbbcim, maybe best ever. Small perky chest with tats she was proud of. Very sexy hips. Offered to take me to her spot for fun (dope house) but after RTFF I knew that wasn't a good idea. Would repeat. .2 damages + tip.
    I reported on this area in September. My former regular is a cute 18yr old from 7 / Hoover. More BSW, but bairly 18. From the two 18s I met they been doing it for a couple years UTR. Not my thing tho.

  4. #4564

    The 8 mile near Grossbeck Area is coming alive again

    Been noticing lately that this area has been picking up again lately. This area used to be hot a couple of years ago and LEO must have shut it down back then. But on Sat nite I saw at least 5 WSW out, most were decent looking from 6. 8 on the scale. Scooped Candy for a very very nice bbbcim, maybe best ever. Small perky chest with tats she was proud of. Very sexy hips. Offered to take me to her spot for fun (dope house) but after RTFF I knew that wasn't a good idea. Would repeat. .2 damages + tip.

  5. #4563

    Apoligy to John

    John,

    You have my sincerest apologizes. I thought you were doubting my story. I am really sorry.

    Dingo99

  6. #4562
    Quote Originally Posted by Detroit Life  [View Original Post]
    Not a good year for any of the SWs named Amber. Now I hear that the Amber who strolled the G (short thick. Mother is an SW name Trish) passed away last week as well. Talked to her a few times on facebook. Seemed like she was drug free and trying to turn her life around. Anyone know what happened?
    A quick search on her full name reveals she was incarcerated on 11/2/2012 for larceny in Sterling Heights. I hope that is an explanation. I have no idea (as I am not savy to the legal system) if she is still in or posted bail. I hope that type of event didn't create a situation where past or new bad choices lead to her death since 11/2/2012.

    I had a chance to meet her and get to know her quite well this summer / fall. Not the type that was enured to the street life too much, although clearly living close to many dangers. I actually went on a couple civilian style dates with her gratis. Later on I tried to help a bit with CVS run for toiletries and simplicities- she showed me her I'd she got to check into rehab (hence I know her full name) I wished her well and firmly cut loose as I am not in for anything extended- I was pushing my limits with that already. Did receive a text of "32 days" sober from her at one point, but chose not to reply as I had made the cutoff clear. In the mug shot referenced above she looks VERY healthy. Perhaps clean.

    I learned alot talking with her. Tough background and progressing from legit prescriptions to illicit to street drugs. No matches on the google for an obituary. I will defer on posting her initials, but suppose you could PM if you need more. I hope jail is the explanation.

  7. #4561

    Thank You for the report

    Quote Originally Posted by TwoWheeler21  [View Original Post]
    After the debacle with Amber, I ended up calling Lisa. Late 30's, spinner type body. She has put a little weight on lately, which looks good on her. Very nice half and half, with bbbjtcim ending. Massaged her back and shoulders a bit, and called it a day after taking a few pics. I have digits for seniors interested.

    Stay safe out there
    Dam I like'them a little older and experienced. Looks like a good RIDE.

  8. #4560

    Another Amber R. I. P

    Not a good year for any of the SWs named Amber. Now I hear that the Amber who strolled the G (short thick. Mother is an SW name Trish) passed away last week as well. Talked to her a few times on facebook. Seemed like she was drug free and trying to turn her life around. Anyone know what happened?

  9. #4559
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    So you are say the same thing 20 other members said, NO BACK 9.

    Nice report Dingo99, glade you had a good time. Man I wish I met that chick before the drugs, Fatima Wise has a nice ring to it.

    Anxiously waiting your next made up story.
    John,

    I have no idea why you would think my story is made up, unless you are joking. Ask Fatima about me. I am hard to forget.

    Regarding bad places. I grew up in SW Detroit. When you see the news, bad things tend to happen in mostly SW D or east D. D is also a tale of 2 cities, day and night. Completely different. In fact I still visit friends in SW D. Basically bad things can happen anywhere and do. I just do not think that Fatima's area is the most dangerous area in the D as one poster stated. No matter where you are, you have to pay attention, and fit in with the surroundings to minimize any chance of problems.

  10. #4558
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Don't fool yourself guys. Anyone who thinks they are picking these girls up in a nice area is looking to get jammed up. You should be on high alert at all times in these areas. TwoWheeler, nice job on posting in your first month or two on here. Like I said in my previous post, its guys like you these newer members should be paying attention to. Your posts in this time show you are more trust worthy than some members that have been on here for a while now.
    Thank you, MichDl. It is good to know I am gaining some trustworthiness. I am just trying to, as JW says, earn my stripes. Post and contribute to a forum that I value a great deal.

    The Hobby by its nature takes us into bad areas. From the driving mistakes I see, I think some mongers pay about 85% attention to the SWs, and about 15% to uncle. That is way too low for uncle, and doesn't leave anything for thugs and anything else going on around you. Guys, turn the radio down, and crack your driver's side window, no matter how hot or cold it is. Hear and see what is going on around you.

    I have RTFF back to early spring, in all the threads, and I will continue to go backwards. I have come to value the information greatly. It is entertaining and informative reading, and all new members should read as much as they can. New members also have to realize that this wonderful free site they have joined isn't really free. The initiation fee is to use the information to go out and find girls, then post about it. Then you will start to understand why the senior members get so testy when someone with single digit posts is asking questions. First, the question can usually be answered by RTFF, and second, a new member hasn't invested enough to deserve information.

    That sounds cold, but let's examine a posting. A typical SW post (not recon) would involve about $10-$15 in gas used. If you read some of the postings, a monger has hit 3 or 4 strolls before finding what he is looking for, so sometimes even more in gas. But we'll say $10-$15. A BJ is $20-$30. FS is $40-$60. If you use a notel, add $20-$25. Using the top end of each category, a monger could spend $45-$100 on a posting. Plus the mongering time, and the time to post. And SW posts are cheaper than strip club, backpage, or massage parlor posts. So literally thousands of dollars and thousands of hours are invested in these posts to form this forum. The senior members have paid their dues, and expect us to pay ours. So get out there, find girls, and post about it. Truthfully.

    Stay safe out there

  11. #4557

    Keep it real

    This isn't the place for story telling. Keep it real! I have to thank all of the senior members who have given out info to me when I was green. Saved myat$$ several times with the info. Also, they have helped me find more areas to monger that I was never aware of. None of these areas are safe, even if they were the activity you are participating in is illegal. Not safe.

  12. #4556

    Re: Story Tellers

    Thanks much for the support MichDL. It's nice to know when your reports are appreciated. I agree completely with everything you, JW, and others have said on this topic. I have been more of a lurker as of late. Just alot going on in my personal life to be active in the hobby. Rest assured, I will be back in full force before too long with reports, pics, etc, and any info which might help the general mongering community.

    Stay safe,

    JD

  13. #4555

    Kaleigh #7

    Cruised a little Tuesday / Wednesday not much out anywhere except for the Ave I noticed at the second or third street east of Central an SW standing at the corner! I did a recon but could not see her face too good and noticed a vehicle parked on the side street closer to the SD with brake lights on! I decided to pass left the area and came back about a half hour later and the same SW was standing in the same spot but the vehicle I saw earlier was now on the other side of the ave cruising down the street with no headlights! I thought it must be a sting and decided better safe than sorry and concluded my activity for the day however, on the way out I dreamed I spotted Kaleigh (her spelling) 25 year WSW red hair had some piercings in her face about 5'4" 115lbs and B cups and pretty cute. After the check cleared she quoted 30/60 and I found a good far away spot for great DTBBBJ2CIM This one was pretty cool and sweet and took her time and made sure I was happy. Set up a meet for a future dream soon and was told she would have digits to share at that time!

  14. #4554
    Quote Originally Posted by Dingo99  [View Original Post]
    After reading a multitude of postings about Fatima and seeing her photos, I had to get her into my dreams. I strolled her usual area with no luck. I did see a lot of SW's but they were not my type. It was like I was on a mission. Fatima or nothing! Earlier today, (before noon) again I checked out the area but had no luck. In the afternoon, I was reading this board when I thought to myself, perhaps I should check the area out again. This time I was determined.

    I went to the area and did not see her but did see several BSW's but that was not on my agenda. I parked across the street from the gas station and watched what was going on. I saw no LE (IMHO) and then a light colored girl with light hair was by the gas station. I swooped her up and based on the photos, I already knew who it was. I finally got to meet Fatima. After quick formalities, we were off to a notel for full service. At the notel we first took a shower together and I got to see here in all her glory. She is a beautiful woman and with her clothes off she looked even better. I am not usually a fan of tattoos but the one's she had were in good taste and I approved. After the shower, we got down to business and she went down on me, to my delight. We then moved on to CFS which she was great at in several different positions! She does not only have a pretty face but every inch of here body is cute especially between her legs. I actually could not find a flaw. No needle marks, no party favors. This type of girl is hard to find nowadays. She is one if the kindest, thoughtful SW's (she is Albanian) I have ever met.

    Guys: Once in a while do you find a girl like Fatima. Treat her like the woman she is and she will gladly return the favor many times over. Also, she is not your run of the mill SW's so the price should reflect accordingly. We do not want to lose her to some warmer climate etc.

    In total my dream cost me. 5 with. 1 for a tip. She is worth more. For the record she does not do Greek for anyone. Here area is not a bad area despite other postings. Their are some areas that are much more dangerous. Just keep your eyes open. She has no phone, but will definitely repeat over and over til she wears me out. Now my favorite. Remember: Treat here like a lady!
    I agree with everything but the comment about the area. Just last week there was a shooting in the first block behind the gas station. And Fatima has been robbed at gunpoint in that vacinity. Do better than keep your eyes open, be on full alert. It is not a good area at all. Too many people around who don't give a f*ck about anything.

  15. #4553

    What dreams may cum!

    After reading a multitude of postings about Fatima and seeing her photos, I had to get her into my dreams. I strolled her usual area with no luck. I did see a lot of SW's but they were not my type. It was like I was on a mission. Fatima or nothing! Earlier today, (before noon) again I checked out the area but had no luck. In the afternoon, I was reading this board when I thought to myself, perhaps I should check the area out again. This time I was determined.

    I went to the area and did not see her but did see several BSW's but that was not on my agenda. I parked across the street from the gas station and watched what was going on. I saw no LE (IMHO) and then a light colored girl with light hair was by the gas station. I swooped her up and based on the photos, I already knew who it was. I finally got to meet Fatima. After quick formalities, we were off to a notel for full service. At the notel we first took a shower together and I got to see here in all her glory. She is a beautiful woman and with her clothes off she looked even better. I am not usually a fan of tattoos but the one's she had were in good taste and I approved. After the shower, we got down to business and she went down on me, to my delight. We then moved on to CFS which she was great at in several different positions! She does not only have a pretty face but every inch of here body is cute especially between her legs. I actually could not find a flaw. No needle marks, no party favors. This type of girl is hard to find nowadays. She is one if the kindest, thoughtful SW's (she is Albanian) I have ever met.

    Guys: Once in a while do you find a girl like Fatima. Treat her like the woman she is and she will gladly return the favor many times over. Also, she is not your run of the mill SW's so the price should reflect accordingly. We do not want to lose her to some warmer climate etc.

    In total my dream cost me. 5 with. 1 for a tip. She is worth more. For the record she does not do Greek for anyone. Here area is not a bad area despite other postings. Their are some areas that are much more dangerous. Just keep your eyes open. She has no phone, but will definitely repeat over and over til she wears me out. Now my favorite. Remember: Treat here like a lady!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape