Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 21049
-
11-09-12 15:10 #6454Senior Member

Posts: 70I thought this site was about helping others, that is why I replied! To help others, I guess some us fall in love and feel the need to defend there streetwalker working girl. When you buying that big ring lover boy
Originally Posted by WhiteBoy1
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-12 09:44 #6453Senior Member

Posts: 103Yfos
I was responding to your post about someone lost Fatima digits and you said that you hated someone BS's or something like that
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-12 21:35 #6452Senior Member

Posts: 130No, it wasn't Sandra. Was quite familiar with her at one time but haven't seen her out in quite awhile. She actually wanted to "rent" a room from me at one time. Thanks for tryin' though. I think this girl is relatively new.
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-12 19:53 #6451Senior Member

Posts: 180Halo
I hooked up with Halo a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't remember the descrptions of her so I didn't know it until we were already rolling and did the LE check. I was towing a large trailer at the time but we found a dark quiet place after all. She did ok with the oral conversation we had but I'm wondering if things get better with time. I've read all the negative posts about her and knew to watch for a possible scam but she was cool at the time. I mentioned that I had heard about the stories about her so maybe that helped put her off. Any PM info for future reference would be cool if you guys have any info for next time. I did get her digits and I like spinners so I'm tempted to try again.
-
11-08-12 19:12 #6450Senior Member

Posts: 249Fatima
Patience paid off. That was the most fun I've had in a long time. I drove until I saw her at the station. Scooped, and spend a lovely time in the shower with her, followed by am amazing session. She is very pretty. I can't wait to see her again.
T
-
11-08-12 18:53 #6449Senior Member

Posts: 108Final Detroit Report For Me
Moved out of the Detroit area Nov. 1st.
23rd hit the R around 11am, drove up and down and found nothing. On my last "Ok, going to try this one more time" pass, spotted Fatima (recognized her from the photos, which interestingly she asked about) and snagged her as quickly as possible. As all reports suggest, the girl is a total sweetheart. She's mostly clean, extremely accommodating. I think people get a little too excited about her appearance. She's really cute, as you can see in the photos. Her tattoos are tasteful (hot in my opinion, but I go for that sort of thing). But, there is just something about the girl that makes her fun to fuck. It goes to say that if you see her, she is absolutely worth your time. I wish I had time to take her to a short stay and put it to her, but alas, I did not. As noted, she asked for. 4, I gave her. 5 because she's just that cute.
Right before my move, I broke the advice of long time forum posters, hit the R on the 30th (though in my defense, it was early A. M.). I mean, it was my last chance and really wanted to find a decent score before I left. Cautious due to the date, I only was going to commit to a few passes before I GTFO. Saw a BSW on 6 / JR, scooped her. Had thick rimmed glasses, a little heavy but strictly in the healthiest way. Once her clothes were off, her body looked quite nice. Girl was very clean, very nice. Said her name is "Neek", which is short of something I can't remember, but "everyone calls her Neek". Took her to a short stay, gave her. 6 for FS (I offered, she didn't talk me up) and she was really accommodating, let me do what I want and seemed to have a good time. Would repeat in a heart beat if I were still around. Girl had a great ass, was clean, smelled nice, and was a lot of fun.
So, now out in the Phoenix area and the scene out here seems somewhat lackluster. Detroit, for its problems, is a sort of gold mine for hobbiests. I could hit the R or the Ave and 99 times out of 100 could grab a decent looking girl for a fair price. Anyway, thanks to all of you for the posts. I mostly lurked, but all of your information was invaluable to me.
-
11-08-12 18:39 #6448Senior Member

Posts: 130Caution
I seem to remember this one from a few years back. If it is the same girl, she can be as scandalous as they come. If it is a similar looking girl with the same name I apologize.
Originally Posted by KraziSkier
[View Original Post]
This brings me to another issue. About 3 weeks or so ago, I saw a cute little spinner-type near SF and the R with dark hair that I assumed was Star due to her similarities to Halo. She was pacing back and forth but was in a spot that would have required a scoop right on the R, which is something I NEVER do. I know this isn't much info to go on, but does anyone know who this could be? It was dark and she had her hoodie up so I can't be more descriptive.
-
11-08-12 15:46 #6447Senior Member

Posts: 782Aka Natalie
She also went by Natalie. Very good oral skills and a pleasant personality. Haven't seen her out lately. But has always been available by phone.
Originally Posted by KraziSkier
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-12 13:01 #6446Senior Member

Posts: 103Lier
So do I YFOS
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-12 12:15 #6445Regular Member

Posts: 10Halo
I have not seen halo out in a while and I have beem on the are if anyone want to PM me here number or if she sees this message.
-
11-08-12 11:01 #6444
-
11-08-12 10:42 #6443Senior Member

Posts: 327Triangle
Scooped a tall skinny brunette by the Vic. I think she said her name was krissy or crystal. Went to her place for a quick half and half. Spinner body bee sting tits, gave a decent BBBJ and the FS was nice. Obviously had some baby damage but was nice and tight. This girl smelled like she had been smoking a lot of rock, but she was coherent and pleasant to talk to. Out of her clothes she smelled nice and clean. Hit it mish and doggy. I think she might be game for anything.
When we got to her house / ho crash pad it looked like a nice place from the outside. Inside, it was obvious that the house was abandoned. Front door was braced with lumber, and entered through the back door. No furniture in the place. In her bedroom she had a small fire going in the fireplace with a mattress on the floor. It saddens me to see these girls hit rock bottom and live in squalor. With winter coming up quickly, I was thinking of organizing a food drop for the girls. Maybe pick up a bunch of McDonald's burgers and hand out a cup of coffee. I know it's probably a dumb idea, but it would definitely warm them up on a cold day.
Any thoughts?
-
11-08-12 07:50 #6442Senior Member

Posts: 44I see Fatima standing near 6 and R about every other day around noon when I go to lunch. She is usually gone when I drive by an hr later.
-
11-07-12 20:32 #6441Senior Member

Posts: 233It's Fatima
She's been well-reviewed here lately. RTFF.
Originally Posted by BobHusk
[View Original Post]
-
11-07-12 17:13 #6440Senior Member

Posts: 182Vs EMS calls that 73K saved millions in tax dollars. This is MUCH cheaper than the current cost of not doing it. Not even counting the associated costs, police, medical examiner etc for an overdose death. One addict dying of OD costs the taxpayer thousands of dollars.
Originally Posted by Bigboi47
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




