Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 974 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 474 874 924 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 1024 1074 ... LastLast
Results 14,596 to 14,610 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4552
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    If you knew this previously (which I doubt it's true) , why would you wait until now to share this sort of information?
    You had that beautiful and incredibly sexy young thing naked on a bed, and you did nothing? Hmm.

    I would not have wasted that opportunity.

    You could have had her flip over and spread her cheeks so you could bust a nut right on her incredible ass.

    You could've fucked her tits and given her a pearl necklace.

    You could have had her get on her knees while you pumped some cum in her mouth.

    Instead you did nothing? Whitey, I think you are in the wrong hobby, my friend.

  2. #4551
    Quote Originally Posted by Worker  [View Original Post]
    I hooked up with Halo a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't remember the descrptions of her so I didn't know it until we were already rolling and did the LE check. I was towing a large trailer at the time but we found a dark quiet place after all. She did ok with the oral conversation we had but I'm wondering if things get better with time. I've read all the negative posts about her and knew to watch for a possible scam but she was cool at the time. I mentioned that I had heard about the stories about her so maybe that helped put her off. Any PM info for future reference would be cool if you guys have any info for next time. I did get her digits and I like spinners so I'm tempted to try again.
    Her oral skills aren't that great. You are better off going to a notel for FS. Her looks are her strong point.

  3. #4550
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    If you knew this previously (which I doubt it's true) , why would you wait until now to share this sort of information?
    Why the fuck would I say it, are all the people on here in love with these working girls. I posted this info about 1-1/2 ago. Nothing fishy going on here just call it how I see it! I'm no doctor but when I see blister in the vag, I'm not going in wrapped or not. For some stupid reason I thought this info would be appreciated, apparently some guys are some desperate they don't care!Just went and checked back post 8-8-11 I posted this info for u all that may give a shit about your health

  4. #4549

    Sounds fishy

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she looks great. Never even got a BJ from her, had her naked and was checking out the vag and saw blisters inside. Wrapped or not no thanks not taking any chance.
    If you knew this previously (which I doubt it's true) , why would you wait until now to share this sort of information?

  5. #4548
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBoy1  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she looks great. Never even got a BJ from her, had her naked and was checking out the vag and saw blisters inside. Wrapped or not no thanks not taking any chance.
    I thought this site was about helping others, that is why I replied! To help others, I guess some us fall in love and feel the need to defend there streetwalker working girl. When you buying that big ring lover boy

  6. #4547

    Yfos

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    When you say YFOS (your full of shit) do you mean I'm FOS? If so, why do think that?
    I was responding to your post about someone lost Fatima digits and you said that you hated someone BS's or something like that

  7. #4546
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Just a guess, Sandra looks like Halo, and she is a very cool chick.
    No, it wasn't Sandra. Was quite familiar with her at one time but haven't seen her out in quite awhile. She actually wanted to "rent" a room from me at one time. Thanks for tryin' though. I think this girl is relatively new.

  8. #4545

    Halo

    I hooked up with Halo a couple of weeks ago. I couldn't remember the descrptions of her so I didn't know it until we were already rolling and did the LE check. I was towing a large trailer at the time but we found a dark quiet place after all. She did ok with the oral conversation we had but I'm wondering if things get better with time. I've read all the negative posts about her and knew to watch for a possible scam but she was cool at the time. I mentioned that I had heard about the stories about her so maybe that helped put her off. Any PM info for future reference would be cool if you guys have any info for next time. I did get her digits and I like spinners so I'm tempted to try again.

  9. #4544

    Fatima

    Patience paid off. That was the most fun I've had in a long time. I drove until I saw her at the station. Scooped, and spend a lovely time in the shower with her, followed by am amazing session. She is very pretty. I can't wait to see her again.

    T

  10. #4543

    Final Detroit Report For Me

    Moved out of the Detroit area Nov. 1st.

    23rd hit the R around 11am, drove up and down and found nothing. On my last "Ok, going to try this one more time" pass, spotted Fatima (recognized her from the photos, which interestingly she asked about) and snagged her as quickly as possible. As all reports suggest, the girl is a total sweetheart. She's mostly clean, extremely accommodating. I think people get a little too excited about her appearance. She's really cute, as you can see in the photos. Her tattoos are tasteful (hot in my opinion, but I go for that sort of thing). But, there is just something about the girl that makes her fun to fuck. It goes to say that if you see her, she is absolutely worth your time. I wish I had time to take her to a short stay and put it to her, but alas, I did not. As noted, she asked for. 4, I gave her. 5 because she's just that cute.

    Right before my move, I broke the advice of long time forum posters, hit the R on the 30th (though in my defense, it was early A. M.). I mean, it was my last chance and really wanted to find a decent score before I left. Cautious due to the date, I only was going to commit to a few passes before I GTFO. Saw a BSW on 6 / JR, scooped her. Had thick rimmed glasses, a little heavy but strictly in the healthiest way. Once her clothes were off, her body looked quite nice. Girl was very clean, very nice. Said her name is "Neek", which is short of something I can't remember, but "everyone calls her Neek". Took her to a short stay, gave her. 6 for FS (I offered, she didn't talk me up) and she was really accommodating, let me do what I want and seemed to have a good time. Would repeat in a heart beat if I were still around. Girl had a great ass, was clean, smelled nice, and was a lot of fun.

    So, now out in the Phoenix area and the scene out here seems somewhat lackluster. Detroit, for its problems, is a sort of gold mine for hobbiests. I could hit the R or the Ave and 99 times out of 100 could grab a decent looking girl for a fair price. Anyway, thanks to all of you for the posts. I mostly lurked, but all of your information was invaluable to me.

  11. #4542

    Caution

    Quote Originally Posted by KraziSkier  [View Original Post]
    As promissed enjoy.
    I seem to remember this one from a few years back. If it is the same girl, she can be as scandalous as they come. If it is a similar looking girl with the same name I apologize.

    This brings me to another issue. About 3 weeks or so ago, I saw a cute little spinner-type near SF and the R with dark hair that I assumed was Star due to her similarities to Halo. She was pacing back and forth but was in a spot that would have required a scoop right on the R, which is something I NEVER do. I know this isn't much info to go on, but does anyone know who this could be? It was dark and she had her hoodie up so I can't be more descriptive.

  12. #4541

    Aka Natalie

    She also went by Natalie. Very good oral skills and a pleasant personality. Haven't seen her out lately. But has always been available by phone.

  13. #4540

    Lier

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Hell, he met her and "lost her digits" remember. God I hate guys who BS!
    So do I YFOS

  14. #4539

    Halo

    I have not seen halo out in a while and I have beem on the are if anyone want to PM me here number or if she sees this message.

  15. #4538

    Pictures of Star

    As promissed enjoy.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0254.jpg
Views:	1474
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	211641

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0253.jpg
Views:	1219
Size:	48.6 KB
ID:	211640

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0252.jpg
Views:	1105
Size:	49.8 KB
ID:	211639

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0251.jpg
Views:	1232
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	211638

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0255.JPG
Views:	1439
Size:	105.7 KB
ID:	211642

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMGP0256.JPG
Views:	1387
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	211643

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape