Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 49,381 to 49,395 of 61438
-
11-12-12 02:29 #12058Senior Member

Posts: 505Re: Hot little Spinner On Wilkins Sunday Afternoon
Found me a cutie today on Wilkins. Actually on the lower end by the church. Hot little spinner. She said her name is Amber. Not out regularly. Dances at the Hustler Club she told me. Got in smelling extremely good. We went to Darnell's. Tight little body. Very good BBBJ. Almost popped from just that alone. So got to some mish. OMG, after how wet she got and staring down at this hottie underneath me. I popped. Got digits cause I want to see her again.
-
11-11-12 22:11 #12057Regular Member

Posts: 4Wow. Smart move.
Damn thats hot, but you did the right thing- no regrets.
Originally Posted by Lokicue82
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-12 17:43 #12056Senior Member

Posts: 2419Correct
I wouldn't mind hollering at that myself, but it sounds like she's on the up sell. Is she on medication too?
Originally Posted by Oakwood99
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-12 16:28 #12055Senior Member

Posts: 42Other pics of Jessics in BP.
Other pics on post #8481 on 1-26-12.
-
11-11-12 12:54 #12054Senior Member

Posts: 438Layla
After striking out on the West Side decided to check out the East side spotted a hot looking red head walking against traffic on Pulaski whipped around the block pulled in McDonald parking lot but just a second too late another monger beat me to the punch. About an hour later after striking out in Dundalk I came back and spot the Red head again this time I make the scoop. My new friends name is Layla 19 Yo spinner says she usually just works on the block. Layla looks better than your average SW although had what looked like some dental issues ended up negotiating. 5 for FS. Well worth it very tight had a slight scare after pounding away awhile the kitty starting feeling too good thought my condom broke but she got very wet and we actually came at the same time. No digits but she said everyone knows her on the Block so I should just ask for her.
-
11-11-12 11:01 #12053Senior Member

Posts: 511She got a tight body!
Originally Posted by CEL123
[View Original Post]
-
11-11-12 00:43 #12052Banned Member

Posts: 1312Damn
Damn bro I was just with her last week and although the mic skills are good CBJ mind you she never came at me like and even if she did I would have dismissed it you did the right thing not letting her go through with it you let your "Big Head" think for you as for extras most girls will give you BBBJ any way unless you put the hat on now as for Rome's exploration that will in most cases depending on the SW will maybe cost at least an extra 20-40 beans
Originally Posted by Lokicue82
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-12 23:45 #12051Senior Member

Posts: 1330I wanted to know the same thing. But it was so disgusting I couldn't watch it a second time. I don't think I can ever travel to Greece again.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-12 22:47 #12050Regular Member

Posts: 17Just visiting
Visiting for the weekend and hit a few of the strips and did not see anything. I hit wilkens, Washington Blvd, and Pulaski hajj's. Any place where I can go to get some action. PM me.
-
11-10-12 21:33 #12049Senior Member

Posts: 2419That was truly disturbing and funny as shit, worse than a train wreck. Total fail; hahhaahhaha.
Originally Posted by SirDrDunk
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-12 21:21 #12048Banned Member

Posts: 1312Crazy
That was crazy I just started laughing because I never seen anything like that before and what was that red bee hive looking thing that was coming out of her ass? A hemoroid
Originally Posted by Ms Exsw
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-12 19:52 #12047Senior Member

Posts: 2419Renee
Hello gentlemen, my friend Renee called this afternoon. Her birthday is this week, and I'm out of town; so could some of you deliver some presents her way for me? Thanks ahead of time, and enjoy the weekend.
-
11-10-12 19:24 #12046Senior Member

Posts: 42More of Jessica in BP I posted about.
Little Miss Jessica.
Originally Posted by Member #4147
[View Original Post]
-
11-10-12 19:21 #12045Senior Member

Posts: 42Is back in town.
I recently posted about a Jessica in BP and someone directed me to some pics of her and here they are.
-
11-10-12 15:16 #12044Senior Member

Posts: 2419Miss Ellie pt 3
The number is still working for you discerning gentlemen, just pm me; NT out.









Reply With Quote





