Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 49,411 to 49,425 of 61438
-
11-09-12 14:18 #12028Regular Member

Posts: 19Heather CB
Heather at CB got a new phone number. If interested, let me know and I will pass it on.
Had the strangest offer from her when I saw her last. She was about to give me a CBJ when I asked her if she ever does BBBJ. She responded by taking the rubber off and proceeded to give me a BBBJ that was out of this world. As I am lying down and playing with her super soaker pussy, she asked me of I was willing to give her a little extra seeing as how she is doing bareback. I said "sure" because I did not want her to stop sucking. Before I had a chance to react, she jumped on top of me to suck my chest while still stroking me. While I do enjoy the sucking and tongue play on my chest, what I really wanted was for her to finish blowing me.
As she is stroking me, I realized that she is using my dick to run that still wet pussy of hers. I'm getting a bit scared as while I am willing to have my second ever BBBJ from a worker, rubbing her wet pussy with my stick is pushing the envelope. She then asked again if I was going to take care of her (extra pay) and I said yes, thinking that she was referring to the BBBJ. She responded "okay, baby, just don't cum in me" and quick as a cat, pushed me into her tight, wet pussy without a condom and proceeded to grind me. I was FREAKED out and asked her to get off and use a condom. She said that she was clean (don't they always) and just enjoy.
I will admit, while it is nice to be inside a tight pussy bareback, doing it with a worker is something else. I popped out and stood up and tried my best not to freak out. She responds that she doesn't get pregnant easy and if I do cum, she can just push it out or I can buy her a plan B pill. I didn't want to finish at that point, even with a condom. She said for $100, I can do bareback with her anytime and cum inside her. Gave her more than I should (pretty much took the money out and just threw it) and left.
While her attitude and BJ skill is amazing, this recent experience left me shaking. I don't that they up charge for extras (Greek, BBBJ, etc) this latest just scared me off. Waiting three months to get tested.
-
11-09-12 12:17 #12027Senior Member

Posts: 319You Got it
Yes that was the inside of her asshole. You pinned the cig on the donkey. LOL
Originally Posted by Ms Exsw
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-12 09:06 #12026Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77Wow
That was beautiful.
Originally Posted by C C Guyster
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-12 09:00 #12025Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77Wtf
But what the fuck was coming out of her ass. Was that like the inside of her ass hole? Please someone explain!
Originally Posted by Punished
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-12 08:58 #12024Forum Advertiser

Posts: 77You need.
Just a thought but I wish you had a better camera. I can never really make out who is in the pics! Just a wish.
Originally Posted by NiteTimer
[View Original Post]
-
11-09-12 08:55 #12023Senior Member

Posts: 319Victoria
Well took her home to Virginia this early. Very very early morning and she explained that she had court and that if I pick her up she will come back tomorrow sometime in the evening. She is a very intelligent young woman and has plans. She did not start this career because she had too. It was out of a total laps of judgment with a friend that was in the business. She did one client and did not return for a year. Then she started up again a year later to just have money for what she wants. She is clean of addiction and was actually gathering money up for court. She did say that she liked the people that I sent to her and that she would return for a repeat showing. She is presently getting ready to start college and showed me documentation of this so I know it is true. Even down to the grants that she has requested for school. She does have a phone but it does not have minutes. She will be putting on minutes when she is on her way to court with family. I then should receive a call from her and then I can let the rest of the interested parties know that she is back and ready for action with clients.
SHe does not know how long she will be in the business but she said that all the people that I sent made it easier for her to enjoy the experience and thanks all that helped.
Stay Tuned.
Happy Hunting
-
11-08-12 21:12 #12022Regular Member

Posts: 12Re: new flavors
Fat SW. Actually harder to find then you think Most women I've picked up have been thin or average and I could really go for a little extra meat which I haven't had in a while.
There is a fat WSW often on Conklin. I remember dating an Asian SW when there used to be a stroll on Hanover between 95 and Hamburg St. If you find that Midget please let me know!
-
11-08-12 19:49 #12021Senior Member

Posts: 223Crystal
Made a pass through CB this morning around 10 am and found Crystal on Pontiac. She's a cute, blond spinner. After moving to a quiet spot, we agreed on a BJ for the normal tuition. Crystal immediately offered access to the kitty or whatever while she did her work. Nice body, great complexion, some tats. Her skills were excellent and she took direction well.
No digits since she said her phone was stolen recently but said she can often be found on Pontiac. I will definitely look to repeat.
Stay safe,
Jack
-
11-08-12 17:50 #12020Senior Member

Posts: 319Victoria
She is leaving tonight to go back to VA. No she does not have a phone yet and I just got a call from her. Exact words as follows
"I am leaving tonight and will be back some other time when I get the chance. If anyone wants to see me, they have to see me tonight. They need to come by Catherine Street and Wilkens at the Pizza Shop and I will be in that area."
Then she asked me if I can give her a ride back to Northern Virginia if she can not get the ride that she used to get up here. I am considering doing this for her because she wants to leave very late in the morning and wants to work all evening until 4am in the morning. So if you want to see her, this is your chance. I will be going to see her and be the last date for her.
Now you have the last of this information.
Happy Hunting. Ie. I might have to change my signature because so many have decided to use it. LOL
-
11-08-12 13:20 #12019Senior Member

Posts: 131Words of wisdom.
Originally Posted by Truhersheyman
[View Original Post]
-
11-08-12 10:22 #12018Senior Member

Posts: 436Crackwhores?
WTF? Don't turn into Rev. Jimmy Swagger here. A crack that sells ass = CrackWhore. Its not that serious. But I guess shoving some strange cock in a strangers mouth and shooting "Man Juice" down her throat and rendering a $20 bill shows that you regard them so highly.
Originally Posted by Ferrailleur
[View Original Post]
My Viking friend keep the party going. Crackwhores need loving too. Never mind that self-righteous, pious hypocrite. So continue on with calling these fair maidens, Skanks, scally wags, hoes, etc.
-
11-08-12 10:11 #12017Senior Member

Posts: 251Ashley in dundalk
Has anyone heard or seen her. I'm talking about ashley with the big tramp stamp. A few months back she left something of value in my truck and I'd like to make sure she gets it back.
-
11-08-12 07:31 #12016Senior Member

Posts: 87I always treat my crakwhores very well
Just for the record: whatever you call these women we all love I always treat them very well and I have said that I previous posts. It's a mutual exchange of pleasure for money. Nobody is hurt. Everybody is happy. I also provide some resources to a lot of destitute women that most of us here wouldn't event look at. BTW I have often seen the derogatory word "skank" here. Couldn't a "crackwhore" just be a "skank" addicted to crack? Let's keep it simple ....... LOL.
Originally Posted by Jake L
[View Original Post]
Let's not be critical of each others when there is no flagrant violation. We all seek the same pleasure in our own way.
Happy hunting to all.
-
11-08-12 05:11 #12015Senior Member

Posts: 150AAR: Very long, sorry
So, since just after the storm passed through I've been visiting Baltimore quite often for various reasons. So far I've gotten the usual offers after special handshakes at various joints on the block, but those girls charge way too much. That's one thing the DC scene has been cheaper for, but you guys have a wider variety it seems for dancers with extras.
Anyways, about a week ago I drove around for a short time in the W / W zone. Still not that familiar with the layout of your city so I stick to the one area I know. I was getting frustrated as I saw one chunky WSW, two BSW, and one possible LSW (maybe a yellow-bone). I told myself maybe it's just the storm that washed away the action temporarily in a city that always seems to have so much better talent than DC and decided to expand my search. Finally as I was heading back towards to loop end of Wilkens I spotted a cute, young white girl walking on the opposite side of the street. She looked up and smiled and I figured this might be it. Just then I saw a BCPD light up and pull over a car further down the street. That's when I turned and circled to the right just to avoid the LE. That wasn't the case as it seems around that time of day (around 0730) there seemed to be an increase of BCPD all through the zone. Saw another 2 WSW moving quickly towards a house on the street to the east of Wilkens and dissapear inside. Finally managed to circle back towards the loop and realized she was gone. Circled the area few times before parking a block from the convenience store to check for some place to eat in the area. As I looked up from my phone I spotted the girl I was looking for.
Scooped her as she headed back down Wilkens away from the loop and we went back to her place near the loop. Told me her name was Erin. Completely spinner type WSW, just the way I like them. Paid the 0. 1 for the house and she proceeded to give the best BBBJ I've had in a long time. The whole time she let me record on the iPhone and even showed me the load before gulping it down. There was plenty of attention to every part as she performed and no complaints as I freely roamed. After I hit the stop record she asked if I wanted anything else. Told her lets go for another round and she did her best to help me back up but I was just too tired. Asked for a phone number, but she told me she doesn't have one. Did tell me if I stop by her place the guy will know where to find her or she might be there. Gave her 0. 25 for her troubles with a 0. 05 tip and left.
Few days later I went around the W / W zone once more at around 2100 and didn't see anything worth trying. That's when I decided to stick with what I know and try the house I went to with Erin. The guy who watches the door told me she went to the store for some things and should be back soon. He asked if I wanted to wait for her in her room or just wait outside. Handed him 0. 1 and headed up to her room. As I was heading up he asked if I had met her friend and I told him no. He said they would do a double if I wanted, but I wasn't financially prepared for that so I told him next time for sure. I sat down on her bed and just after lighting a cigarette she showed up. After greeting me with a smile and a hug she said let me warm up a bit and we sat chit-chatting while having our smokes. She said a friend a could join us if I wanted, but I told her I didn't have the funds for that this time. She left the room to freshen up and once she returned I was ready to go. She proceeded to give a wet sloppy BBBJ and went with so much enthusiasm that I couldn't hold back for long. This time she just kept on going deepthroating as I released and sucked every last drop out. She then kept going making sure I didn't have a chance to go down like last time and climbed on top. She asked if I wanted a rubber and I responded by thrusting up to poke her juicy little kitty. She slid on down slowly and rode me for an awesome ride. Sensing she was getting tired we switched to doggy and I finished off deep inside while cupping her firm little B's. Gave her 0. 4 and a 0. 05 tip for the exceptional performance.
Overall Baltimore has become my go to for street action and luckily I have to go there for work stuff so it's not like I'm driving all that way for just SWs. I hope to find some more gems and pursue intel I've received from some generous members in Baltimore.
Stay safe and GLHF!
-
11-08-12 04:57 #12014Senior Member

Posts: 1788Shannon with the big tits
Yeah, she is very proud of her nickname "Shannon with the big tits." She is also very ready to demonstrate that they still stand up when she is lying on her back, as you can see from the pictures. For everyone that asked for her number I will ask her if it's OK.
Originally Posted by UncleThom
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





