Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12054

    Layla

    After striking out on the West Side decided to check out the East side spotted a hot looking red head walking against traffic on Pulaski whipped around the block pulled in McDonald parking lot but just a second too late another monger beat me to the punch. About an hour later after striking out in Dundalk I came back and spot the Red head again this time I make the scoop. My new friends name is Layla 19 Yo spinner says she usually just works on the block. Layla looks better than your average SW although had what looked like some dental issues ended up negotiating. 5 for FS. Well worth it very tight had a slight scare after pounding away awhile the kitty starting feeling too good thought my condom broke but she got very wet and we actually came at the same time. No digits but she said everyone knows her on the Block so I should just ask for her.

  2. #12053
    Quote Originally Posted by CEL123  [View Original Post]
    Little Miss Jessica.
    She got a tight body!

  3. #12052

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Lokicue82  [View Original Post]
    Heather at CB got a new phone number. If interested, let me know and I will pass it on.

    Had the strangest offer from her when I saw her last. She was about to give me a CBJ when I asked her if she ever does BBBJ. She responded by taking the rubber off and proceeded to give me a BBBJ that was out of this world. As I am lying down and playing with her super soaker pussy, she asked me of I was willing to give her a little extra seeing as how she is doing bareback. I said "sure" because I did not want her to stop sucking. Before I had a chance to react, she jumped on top of me to suck my chest while still stroking me. While I do enjoy the sucking and tongue play on my chest, what I really wanted was for her to finish blowing me.

    As she is stroking me, I realized that she is using my dick to run that still wet pussy of hers. I'm getting a bit scared as while I am willing to have my second ever BBBJ from a worker, rubbing her wet pussy with my stick is pushing the envelope. She then asked again if I was going to take care of her (extra pay) and I said yes, thinking that she was referring to the BBBJ. She responded "okay, baby, just don't cum in me" and quick as a cat, pushed me into her tight, wet pussy without a condom and proceeded to grind me. I was FREAKED out and asked her to get off and use a condom. She said that she was clean (don't they always) and just enjoy.

    I will admit, while it is nice to be inside a tight pussy bareback, doing it with a worker is something else. I popped out and stood up and tried my best not to freak out. She responds that she doesn't get pregnant easy and if I do cum, she can just push it out or I can buy her a plan B pill. I didn't want to finish at that point, even with a condom. She said for $100, I can do bareback with her anytime and cum inside her. Gave her more than I should (pretty much took the money out and just threw it) and left.

    While her attitude and BJ skill is amazing, this recent experience left me shaking. I don't that they up charge for extras (Greek, BBBJ, etc) this latest just scared me off. Waiting three months to get tested.
    Damn bro I was just with her last week and although the mic skills are good CBJ mind you she never came at me like and even if she did I would have dismissed it you did the right thing not letting her go through with it you let your "Big Head" think for you as for extras most girls will give you BBBJ any way unless you put the hat on now as for Rome's exploration that will in most cases depending on the SW will maybe cost at least an extra 20-40 beans

  4. #12051
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    That was crazy I just started laughing because I never seen anything like that before and what was that red bee hive looking thing that was coming out of her ass? A hemoroid
    I wanted to know the same thing. But it was so disgusting I couldn't watch it a second time. I don't think I can ever travel to Greece again.

  5. #12050

    Just visiting

    Visiting for the weekend and hit a few of the strips and did not see anything. I hit wilkens, Washington Blvd, and Pulaski hajj's. Any place where I can go to get some action. PM me.

  6. #12049
    Quote Originally Posted by SirDrDunk  [View Original Post]
    That was crazy I just started laughing because I never seen anything like that before and what was that red bee hive looking thing that was coming out of her ass? A hemoroid
    That was truly disturbing and funny as shit, worse than a train wreck. Total fail; hahhaahhaha.

  7. #12048

    Crazy

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Exsw  [View Original Post]
    But what the fuck was coming out of her ass. Was that like the inside of her ass hole? Please someone explain!
    That was crazy I just started laughing because I never seen anything like that before and what was that red bee hive looking thing that was coming out of her ass? A hemoroid

  8. #12047

    Renee

    Hello gentlemen, my friend Renee called this afternoon. Her birthday is this week, and I'm out of town; so could some of you deliver some presents her way for me? Thanks ahead of time, and enjoy the weekend.

  9. #12046

    More of Jessica in BP I posted about.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member #4147  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone remember this fine provider from the pontiac zone?

    Any intel would be great as she was top notch grest skills easy on the eyes and knows how to pleasure!

    Guess who?

    Its Miss Jessica Mmmmmmmmmm.

    Attachment 162687

    Attachment 162695

    Attachment 162694

    Attachment 162693

    Attachment 162692

    Attachment 162691

    Attachment 162690

    Attachment 162689

    Attachment 162688

    Attachment 162696
    Little Miss Jessica.

  10. #12045

    Is back in town.

    I recently posted about a Jessica in BP and someone directed me to some pics of her and here they are.

  11. #12044

    Miss Ellie pt 3

    The number is still working for you discerning gentlemen, just pm me; NT out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 21.jpg‎   22.jpg‎   23.jpg‎   24.jpg‎   25.jpg‎  

    26.jpg‎   27.jpg‎   28.jpg‎   29.jpg‎   30.jpg‎  


  12. #12043

    Miss Ellie pt 2

    Miss Ellie pt 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 11.jpg‎   12.jpg‎   13.jpg‎   14.jpg‎   15.jpg‎  

    16.jpg‎   17.jpg‎   18.jpg‎   19.jpg‎   20.jpg‎  


  13. #12042

    Miss Ellie

    She's on the program and I hope she does well; a lot of things going on, but always pretty and I like her a lot.

    If she does get civi- job, might be the best thing for her, either way' I always had mad fun day or night.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.jpg‎   3.jpg‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    6.jpg‎   7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎   10.jpg‎  


  14. #12041
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Met up with her yesterday. No pics to share why'all for the conditions were poor that we dated under. Basement, and one that was still damp from "The Storm". I mean don't get me wrong, the P was tight and her BBBJ was decent. Just your typical rush rush session for she complained about the guy she was renting from saying something about her bringing dates there. Love a ghetto white girl, don't get me wrong. But wish I had a due over but was short on time.
    She's my type of girl. I love dark, damp and trashy basements.

  15. #12040
    Quote Originally Posted by Crofton33  [View Original Post]
    My laziness has reached epic porportions! I personally enjoy telling you the story of the events that go along with the pictures, but they take valuable time that I don't have right now. Please be patient, I have many PM's to respond to. I have not ignored you, I have had to put this wondeful past time on the back burner. In the meantime enjoy another wonderful adventure!
    Great ass! Nice hand prints!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape