Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2309

    Pics of her Yes. Recent Oh No

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-22/8645101

    Pics were definitely taken a while back.

    At least 50 lbs heavier (must have had child recently)

    Looked like she just woke up.

    Stink and Stunk.

    Suggest trying elsewhere.

    PM for details if you wish.

    Thanks

  2. #2308

    Easy Solution

    Bluetooth! If your car doesn't have it built it, there are very good & inexpensive car speakers on the market. There's no reason to hold a phone to your head while you're driving these days!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sashimi  [View Original Post]
    The other complication is that there are restrictions to cell phone use while driving in Maryland. It becomes difficult to set up anything with a provider while you are driving to her location.

  3. #2307

    Maryland

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Well, thats ok. Sometimes good to get a review of a provider that is out of the area, but not too far. Especially if she is particularly hot like this one (and evidently real).

    Oxon Hill is actually closer than DC and parts of Northern Virginia for some people in Northern Virginia. For example, if you're in Old Town / Crystal City Oxon Hill is actually about the same distance or closer than Tysons Corner (and easier traffic).

    One reason I don't go to Maryland, though, is because of the recent stings. The airport and college park area in particular.
    The other complication is that there are restrictions to cell phone use while driving in Maryland. It becomes difficult to set up anything with a provider while you are driving to her location.

  4. #2306

    Alert. Ripp Off. Sphia 703-220-1992. Springfield

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...&image=9168094

    Just posted on the another site. Hobbyist ripped off taking an "Outcall" in Northern Virginia. You can google the phone number (703-220-1992) and see her other ads.

    The report said she took the donation ($200) then said she was LE that "her partners were outside". Then she had a paper and started to write.

    What was a report. She said he was just going to get a warning. Then she left. He's out $200. Too many of these "cash and dash girls."

  5. #2305
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist4  [View Original Post]
    This review and your previous one on London both belong in the Maryland forum. Skye should be on the Prince George's County page and London should be reviewed either in the PG or Waldorf forum depending on her exact location.
    Well, thats ok. Sometimes good to get a review of a provider that is out of the area, but not too far. Especially if she is particularly hot like this one (and evidently real).

    Oxon Hill is actually closer than DC and parts of Northern Virginia for some people in Northern Virginia. For example, if you're in Old Town/Crystal City Oxon Hill is actually about the same distance or closer than Tysons Corner (and easier traffic).

    One reason I don't go to Maryland, though, is because of the recent stings. The airport and college park area in particular.

  6. #2304

    Please post in the correct forum

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveHungry  [View Original Post]
    I initially went to visit Skye a couple of weeks ago.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...wed-18/8912261

    It was a standard two call system for me to get to the door. She is the girl in the photos. She has a really nice body and that ass is amazing. The ass wasn't too soft or too hard it was just right. It was a good visit, and I will repeat. Be warn the room do smell like an ash tray.
    This review and your previous one on London both belong in the Maryland forum. Skye should be on the Prince George's County page and London should be reviewed either in the PG or Waldorf forum depending on her exact location.

  7. #2303

    To Google Search the phone number

    Your observations are great. If you add her Phone Number along with the URL (website ad location) the her phone number when google searched will show up with.

    Your message. That will better alert other hobbyist to her "rules" and "limits" as you have said from your visit. If you search her phone number now, no reviews

    Are present.

    ===========================================

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was published with unnecessary HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text, resulting in the text being incorrectly broken up into separate, incomplete sentences.

    There is NO NEED for any report to be written with HARD RETURNS at the end of every line of text.

    Solution #1: If you are adding these hard returns at the end of every line by using the ENTER key, then please stop doing that. Instead, simply allow the text to "wrap" automatically at the end of each line when typing. The ENTER key is only needed to separate individual paragraphs.

    Solution #2: However, if the unnecessary hard returns were the result of you having pasted the text into the forum from another source (such as a news story), then your option is to either edit out the unnecessary hard returns or don't paste the text.

    Please do not post reports with unnecessary hard returns in the Forum. Thanks!

  8. #2302

    Katy. Springfield

    Went to see Katy in Springfield. She is the girl in the pictures. Rates are in line with standard BP providers. Interestingly she also has an alternate persona listed on Eros. Com with much higher pricing.

    Good looking girl, thin, very small breasts. Was accommodating but lacked any sort of personality. I'd take her for a spin again if I was in a pinch but there are others out there for the same price that offer a better connection.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...tic-21/8041817

  9. #2301

    Anyone know about this?

    Quote Originally Posted by DaHanter  [View Original Post]
    Hi all.

    I had a well needed adventure this week. It has been a stressful week.

    On Wednesday night around 7:30 pm I trolled BP in search of the Latinas we all know and was told that all the girls were gone for the night. Then moved onto another latina provider south of the beltway. Easy two call system and off I was at their place. Got into the house, saw three latinas in bikinis. The house is arranged exactly as the latina houses we used to have in DC a couple of years ago. Two of the providers were in their late 30's and full figured. The one I picked was in her twenties beautiful body, I mean really beautiful! On the way to her room we passed multiple bedrooms and in one of them another chica was almost naked and sitting on the side of the bed. At this point I knew exactly what this place was. As soon as we got in the room- we discussed the menu and handled business. Not everything is on the menu. I settled for half&half. She started with great CBJ juicy and deep while I play with her C-cups and cochie. She was excited as I was and we started with mish. She was wet and really excited but she moaned and made faces as if it was a porn audition. It might excite some of you but I don't like the fake scenes. Anyway while on mish I started rubbing the antenna and this time she moaned for real. I pumped harder rubbing it and she got tensed and rose up trying to get as close to me as possible it was only her head and legs touching the bed at this time. Then she released super hard and got really wet. I was almost busting before switching to CG. She rode with enthusiasm for about 5 minutes and there goes fireworks.

    The place is highly sanitized and is something I want to have in our area at least for a longer period of time. They don't make it obvious in their ads but if you stumble upon them don't spoil it for the rest of us.

    PM for more details and #'s.

    Keep on hunting and watch your 6th.
    I had PM's DaHunter but no response. Anyone know about this place? PM me with details please.

  10. #2300

    Skye on BP

    I initially went to visit Skye a couple of weeks ago.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...wed-18/8912261

    It was a standard two call system for me to get to the door. She is the girl in the photos. She has a really nice body and that ass is amazing. The ass wasn't too soft or too hard it was just right. It was a good visit, and I will repeat. Be warn the room do smell like an ash tray.

  11. #2299

    London on BP

    Hello fellow mongers, I been gone for a while, but I'm back. I went to go see London aka Queen Pen a couple of weeks ago.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...ays-23/8198236

    It was a standard two call system to get to her door. When she open the door and I saw her, I knew I wanted to bang her as hard as I can. She is the girl in the photos. She was about 4'10, petite, ebony with nice ass and tits. We did a little bit of talking and then we got down to business. It was a really good session and I will repeat.

  12. #2298
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudraidhe  [View Original Post]
    Great photo spread at:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-19/8514647

    30/$.20 CBJ, Here's an extract of comments from anoThER board: If you go understanding the rules you won't be disappointed."she is just plain hot. Real nice face, even better slender body and great tatas. She has rules, lots of them and is clear they must be observed"

    - no touching her pussy too hard.

    - no kissing.

    - no spanking.

    - no BBBJ.

    - no DATY.

    - no no cum on body / face / etc
    I took a chance today and saw her. The worst experience ever! RULES RULES RULES!

  13. #2297

    Went to see Chelsea.

    Hey guys. So I took a chance and went to see this chick and had the worst experience EVER! So where should I start. First with the good. She is the girl in the pic and has a nice slim body. She is very young, and has the fattest * I've ever seen. I was amazed how pretty it was. Now to the bad. She has to many dam rules! She doesn't want you to touch or put your mouth on any part of her body that you would want to, not even the two girls. Then while we were in the moment she holds on to the condom almost the whole time, saying that she always does that to be sure it doesn't come off. WTF. After hearing that I had enough and got dress and left. I didn't even finish. O, and guys if your above average down low, she will restrict you to just one position. She can't take the*ck. The worst experience ever. PM me if you want more details.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-19/8514647

    Stay safe!

  14. #2296

    Chelsea

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    I saw some ok reviews on her, but has anyone tired her? I'm thinking about seeing her soon if verified. PM if you like.

    Thanks!
    Great photo spread at:

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-19/8514647

    30/$.20 CBJ, Here's an extract of comments from anoThER board: If you go understanding the rules you won't be disappointed."she is just plain hot. Real nice face, even better slender body and great tatas. She has rules, lots of them and is clear they must be observed"

    - no touching her pussy too hard.

    - no kissing.

    - no spanking.

    - no BBBJ.

    - no DATY.

    - no no cum on body / face / etc

  15. #2295
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Connie

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeFreeman  [View Original Post]
    I've been looking at Connie in Manassas for awhile and want to go ahead and give her a go. I've read the reviews here and none of them discuss the menu. If someone could, I'd like to know whats what if possible.
    Connie is in her 50s and is very tiny and skinny. Prices are good and the BBBJ cannot be beat! FS is okay for the money.

    Go check her out and report back! It has been a while since I saw her.

    She is VERY nice and friendly and easy to talk with.

    Typical Southern Comfort in a small, skinny package.

    Watta

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape