Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2294

    Sexy redhead 757-320-8903

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...own-26/8399811

    Seen her very recently. She was good for hhr for. 80

    Text my way to the room number without much hassle. Good attitude was very enthusiastic and provided an experience as if she was an old girlfriend and we were hooking up again very sensual BBBJ and CIM even paid the boys some attention. OK body and face but overall I would repeat.

  2. #2293

    Connie aka Mouse

    I've been looking at Connie in Manassas for awhile and want to go ahead and give her a go. I've read the reviews here and none of them discuss the menu. If someone could, I'd like to know whats what if possible.

  3. #2292

    Chelssea. Tysons

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    I saw some ok reviews on her, but has anyone tired her? I'm thinking about seeing her soon if verified. PM if you like.

    Thanks!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-19/8514647
    She is reviewed on another site 7s 6s. CBJ, FS. Generally good comments. 1/2 = 130. Good attitude.

  4. #2291

    Yup

    Quote Originally Posted by RafaMotta  [View Original Post]
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...irl-34/8989650

    Hey fellas somebody know about her?

    Thanks
    Best provider in the area. BBBJ, BBFS, MSOG, GFE, and she only sees you. Just you. You have her all to yourself. Enjoy and welcome to the forum!

  5. #2290

    Chelsea in tyson

    I saw some ok reviews on her, but has anyone tired her? I'm thinking about seeing her soon if verified. PM if you like.

    Thanks!

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...now-19/8514647

  6. #2289
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure I posted this previously. Brittany stole the pix from Petra of Bratislava.

    http://www.companion4you.net/gallery.html

    For future searchers. 702-927-7333 is using stolen pix, and is rude.
    Thanks like always Bunker! You the man!

  7. #2288
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    Various LE organizations frequent the restaurant across the street from the Holiday Inn Express as that restaurant offers a discount for LE and pretty good food for a low price.
    I love food and trying new places, but since LE eats there thats one spot I will not be going to.

    Thanks for the info.

  8. #2287
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    There could have been many reasons for LE to be out in force across the street from the hotel where this girl was staying. If she was part of an operation, you wouldn't see a bunch of visible LE in the area.

    Vanessa has ads in other cities with the same phone and pix. I don't know anything about her beyond that, but I don't see the connection between her and a parking-lot donut conference across the street.
    Yeah, but I wasn't going to take any chances. I don't want to end up on Fox 5 ha-ha.

  9. #2286

    Deby

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...irl-34/8989650

    Hey fellas somebody know about her?

    Thanks

  10. #2285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    Called two of the latina hos I see off of Gallows to see how busy they are. No customers as of 3:00. Asked if they are offering discount for bad weather. 20 off they said no. Lame. They are already.

    In motels, I am the one who has to drive in the inclement weather. These dummys are too greedy sometimes.
    They missed the class on variable pricing strategy

  11. #2284
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    There could have been many reasons for LE to be out in force across the street from the hotel where this girl was staying. If she was part of an operation, you wouldn't see a bunch of visible LE in the area.

    Vanessa has ads in other cities with the same phone and pix. I don't know anything about her beyond that, but I don't see the connection between her and a parking-lot donut conference across the street.
    Various LE organizations frequent the restaurant across the street from the Holiday Inn Express as that restaurant offers a discount for LE and pretty good food for a low price.

  12. #2283

    I wouldn't say I got taken

    Quote Originally Posted by Captn Stubbing  [View Original Post]
    You guys got taken. I tried to see her last year. Walked into her room, her attitude was cold and business like and didn't even smile. I knew it was going to end terrible or she would scam me. I Immediately left, she mumbled you can't leave without paying. I laughed and said we havnt done anything and I am leaving.

    Avoid this jerk.
    I got decent CBJ, K9, and mish with LFK for 70. Yes, she took advantage of my time, but was otherwise very friendly with me. I was a little annoyed, but only decided against returning after reading about her deteriorating attitude.

  13. #2282

    Why stay away from this girl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    Stay away from this girl and location. Holiday Inn Springfield. Drove there to see her today and saw tons of LE across the street from hotel. So happy I did my normal drive around. Be safe out there guys. LE is pretty deep in that area now.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...fun-23/9146494
    There could have been many reasons for LE to be out in force across the street from the hotel where this girl was staying. If she was part of an operation, you wouldn't see a bunch of visible LE in the area.

    Vanessa has ads in other cities with the same phone and pix. I don't know anything about her beyond that, but I don't see the connection between her and a parking-lot donut conference across the street.

  14. #2281

    You know those are fake pix, right?

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    Called and was asked a few screening questions along with, (what's my Ethnicity) which I had no problem answering. After I told her she hung up on me. I found that VERY RUDE and disrespectful. I understand everyone has there own preference, but theres other ways to get it across.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-24/8453400
    Pretty sure I posted this previously. Brittany stole the pix from Petra of Bratislava.

    http://www.companion4you.net/gallery.html

    For future searchers. 702-927-7333 is using stolen pix, and is rude.

  15. #2280

    Brittany Platinum BLONDE

    Called and was asked a few screening questions along with, (what's my Ethnicity) which I had no problem answering. After I told her she hung up on me. I found that VERY RUDE and disrespectful. I understand everyone has there own preference, but theres other ways to get it across.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-24/8453400

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape