Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 149 of 363 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3223

    Missey – A Natural Beauty

    Missy is a magnificently beautiful girl and I've been looking for her for awhile. A few months ago I read that she'the recently been released from the county lockup and was looking healthy again. I intensified my search.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Missey 16.jpg‎   Missey 31.jpg‎   Missey 12.jpg‎   Missey 18.jpg‎   Missey 30.jpg‎  

    Missey 006.jpg‎   Missey 25.jpg‎   Missey 26.jpg‎   Missey 005.jpg‎   Missey 009.jpg‎  


  2. #3222

    Missey – A Natural Beauty

    Unfortunately I missed the mark. She is still a magnificently beautiful girl in my humble opinion. I wonder what she'd be like dolled up with the proper make-up, a nice outfit and in a nice setting. It would be nice to see her reach her full potential.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Missey 007.jpg‎   Missey 07.jpg‎   Missey 28.jpg‎   Missey 002.jpg‎   Missey 003.jpg‎  

    Missey 23.jpg‎   Missey 24.jpg‎   Missey 004.jpg‎   Missey 19.jpg‎   Missey 22.jpg‎  


  3. #3221

    Missey – A Natural Beauty

    Sometimes I get an idea in my head and it's hard to shake it. I wanted to dress Missey in a wedding gown, her long flowing hair and face properly done. It was doable, but Missey obvious charms have been dampened since her release. I still would have like to have pursued the project, but Missey wasn't interested in leaving the area.

    So I had to settle for the standard date. Missey did not disappoint. While she did not want to relinquish time away from the area, there was absolutely no rushing during our date. She was very accommodating.

    Missey is not unknown, having been reviewed by myself and others. She is a knowledgeable provider who has been reviewed from BackPage and the street, so I need not add more. I will add that I'd like to see her again.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Missey 06.jpg‎   Missey 001.jpg‎   Missey 08.jpg‎   Missey 09.jpg‎   Missey 17.jpg‎  

    Missey 15.jpg‎   Missey 20.jpg‎   Missey 27.jpg‎   Missey 29.jpg‎   Missey 21.jpg‎  


  4. #3220
    Quote Originally Posted by HPS 9949  [View Original Post]
    Don't bother with any information about when, where, how. That's not important. What's important about Annie is seeing 30 pictures.
    Works for me. Thanks, CJ.

  5. #3219
    Don't bother with any information about when, where, how. That's not important. What's important about Annie is seeing 30 pictures.

  6. #3218
    Quote Originally Posted by CapeMay0069  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for Intel on AC Theater, Ill steer clear. As for the EHT ABS, .8 was for 1/2 hour and the other. 5 was for the "extras" keep in mind this was right to business no TS or massage. I to have done the AMP's in AC and I usually spend at least. 18 when all said and done and sometimes leave not totally satisfied. I also Know of 2 other live shows on Passyunk Ave, the one VV I have seen some decent talent in but price is a little higher the other one both times I was there I looked and left! In My experience these places are better during the day then night for selection and price.
    I take it you mean Venus and Charlies? I haven't seen anyone in either place I would spend money on. I did stop into see what was happening at OZZ one evening. As you said, it is better during the day. At night it seems too brightly lit. Most of the dancers had seen too many happy meals and it was just a tip parade. The early shift has had prettier and more friendly dancers every time I've been there as late as 7. I suppose they have to work harder to make their money. Ozz has added new lap dance booths apparently. Haven't tried them out yet.

  7. #3217

    RE: Annie. A MILF

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Annie's pictures have been sitting on my hard drive since September.
    CJ,

    What struck me about those photos was the playful look in her eyes. Good catch.

  8. #3216

    Annie. MILF

    Annie's pictures have been sitting on my hard drive since September.

    I am sorry NJ mongers, but I have been busy. I do believe in posting in a timely manner so that the chances of what's out there, still being out there. However, I've developed a backlog and passed over Annie a couple of times in order to post what I thought to be more relevant features in the Philadelphia thread.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anne 002.jpg‎   Anne 63.jpg‎   Anne 67.jpg‎   Anne 69.jpg‎   Anne 76.jpg‎  

    Anne 75.jpg‎   Anne 74.jpg‎   Anne 73.jpg‎   Anne 006.jpg‎   Anne 14.jpg‎  


  9. #3215

    Annie – A MILF

    That is not to say, Annie wasn't a very worthwhile date. She was. I think it was her shiny pants, showing off a very curvy physique, which attracted me to Annie. After a summer of back to back to back dates with young tender date; I felt the strong desire for a mature lady. I was looking for my old friend, Dyan, and a nice relaxing BBBJ. Not being able to find Dyan, I still felt the need for an older experienced lady, someone I could relax with. I wanted someone who would not need directions, and who could get the job done.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anne 66.jpg‎   Anne 005.jpg‎   Anne 78.jpg‎   Anne 81.jpg‎   Anne 88.jpg‎  

    Anne 96.jpg‎   Anne 95.jpg‎   Anne 99.jpg‎   Anne 02.jpg‎   Anne 90.jpg‎  


  10. #3214

    Annie – A MILF

    Annie was all of that and more. Her full shapely body, healthy thighs, big ass and juicy pussy filled the bill. No! She did not have Dyan's blow job skills. She did have some skills of her own. Her technique was slow and deliberate, lots of licking and attention to the low hanging areas. And, banging into her from behind, watching her butt jingle was an amazing delight.

    Age is truly just a number. Experience is an attribute that should be treasured. I would do Annie again, in a heartbeat, passing over a lot of younger girls to get to her.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Anne 77.jpg‎   Anne 004.jpg‎   Anne 98.jpg‎   Anne 97.jpg‎   Anne 03.jpg‎  

    Anne 10.jpg‎   Anne 13.jpg‎   Anne 06.jpg‎   Anne 003.jpg‎   Anne 08.jpg‎  


  11. #3213

    Live Shows

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignacus  [View Original Post]
    I stopped in this place tonight and looked at the basic menu. The "lunch special" was $50 for five minutes! Then the woman at the counter corrected that saying the prices had changed. The $80 you paid, if I recall correctly was for 15 min. We complain about dropping 1. 6 and getting "shorted" on an hour and you dropped 1. 3 for 15 minutes? Do I have that right? The "show girl" turned out to be a short, Hispanic looking woman, very cheerful and upbeat, but far from 'hot'. I took a few minutes to look around. They have some glory holes in the back booths I could probably stick my head through if anyone is into that. I asked about the shows on my way out and was told the 'girl' had left to take her kids trick-or-treating. Another girl works there but the woman wasn't sure she would be coming in. For what they are charging, I'd probably burn some gas and spend a few more in AC for some hot little Asian spinner.

    The live shows in AC are probably at the Sansom Theater complex about 2 blocks north of the AC Expressway entrance on Atlantic. When I stopped in to check it out, there was an errant beach ball with legs sitting in a booth on the upper level.
    Thanks for Intel on AC Theater, Ill steer clear. As for the EHT ABS, .8 was for 1/2 hour and the other. 5 was for the "extras" keep in mind this was right to business no TS or massage. I to have done the AMP's in AC and I usually spend at least. 18 when all said and done and sometimes leave not totally satisfied. I also Know of 2 other live shows on Passyunk Ave, the one VV I have seen some decent talent in but price is a little higher the other one both times I was there I looked and left! In My experience these places are better during the day then night for selection and price.

  12. #3212

    Live shows

    I stopped in this place tonight and looked at the basic menu. The "lunch special" was $50 for five minutes! Then the woman at the counter corrected that saying the prices had changed. The $80 you paid, if I recall correctly was for 15 min. We complain about dropping 1. 6 and getting "shorted" on an hour and you dropped 1. 3 for 15 minutes? Do I have that right? The "show girl" turned out to be a short, Hispanic looking woman, very cheerful and upbeat, but far from 'hot'. I took a few minutes to look around. They have some glory holes in the back booths I could probably stick my head through if anyone is into that. I asked about the shows on my way out and was told the 'girl' had left to take her kids trick-or-treating. Another girl works there but the woman wasn't sure she would be coming in. For what they are charging, I'd probably burn some gas and spend a few more in AC for some hot little Asian spinner.

    The live shows in AC are probably at the Sansom Theater complex about 2 blocks north of the AC Expressway entrance on Atlantic. When I stopped in to check it out, there was an errant beach ball with legs sitting in a booth on the upper level.


    Quote Originally Posted by CapeMay0069  [View Original Post]
    So last Friday night I found myself heading down to the shore to 'batten down the hatches' at my little bungalow. On the way I made a stop in AC and cruised the strip a couple of times, nothing to be had.

    So the next day on my way home I decided to take another detour to a place I had read about on line. I exited the AC Expressway on RT50 and made a left on white horse pike in Egg Harbor City. Little over a mile up the street there was a ABS on the left side. I made my way in, very small place with peep show area and a private dance area, there were 2 girls working. After a little chit chat I dropped. 8 to go into this little room that had a cage and schakels in it with one of the girls. After we entered the room a whole new "menu" was offered, when it was all said and done I dropped. 13 and left very happy. My guess is that the 2nd 'menu' varies on the girl but the HW I picked had everything on it.

    I know there is a place in AC that also advertises live shows anybody have any Intel on this one and why haven't these places ever been discussed on here before.

  13. #3211

    Shore trip

    So last Friday night I found myself heading down to the shore to 'batten down the hatches' at my little bungalow. On the way I made a stop in AC and cruised the strip a couple of times, nothing to be had.

    So the next day on my way home I decided to take another detour to a place I had read about on line. I exited the AC Expressway on RT50 and made a left on white horse pike in Egg Harbor City. Little over a mile up the street there was a ABS on the left side. I made my way in, very small place with peep show area and a private dance area, there were 2 girls working. After a little chit chat I dropped. 8 to go into this little room that had a cage and schakels in it with one of the girls. After we entered the room a whole new "menu" was offered, when it was all said and done I dropped. 13 and left very happy. My guess is that the 2nd 'menu' varies on the girl but the HW I picked had everything on it.

    I know there is a place in AC that also advertises live shows anybody have any Intel on this one and why haven't these places ever been discussed on here before.

  14. #3210

    Re: Small side question

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80  [View Original Post]
    Small side question: do you remember if "Michelle26. Jpg" is the Camden SW from back in about 2006-2008ish? I and others knew and reported on her as "Rachel" but I think I remember you referrring to her as Michelle. This was back when she and the great redhead Julie, aka "Cherry" were two of the cutest SWs on Broadway, or K for that mattter. I remember you doing a couple of really hot sets on both of those girls. I feared the worst for Rachel given her out-of-control addiction and would love to hear she got out like Aundrea seems to.

    Anyway, thanks again for an amazing review.
    Michelle was cute as a button. She was one of the prettiest little spinners. I too wonder whatever happened to her. She just disappeared all of a sudden.

    Link to: When is Enough Enough (from the Camden View Point)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Michelle 3.jpg‎  

  15. #3209

    Dyan

    Hey guys, forgot in my last report to include an update on Dyan. Seems she's back on the mean streets of Camden, saw her out last weekend and stopped to talk to her. I don't really want to get into too much detail here, but it seems as though her old man has passed away and she's back on B'way at least temporarily until she finds somewhere else to stay. Said she usually works north of pine st, between pine and the transportation center. Her looks are fading however and she says she has a hard time making money with all of the younger more attractive girls out but she still gives an amazing BJ, takes it all right down and licks you clean and never once complains if you take a while to enjoy her skills.

    Till next time, stay safe my friends

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape