Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 8093
-
11-03-12 11:04 #4973Banned Member

Posts: 30Please don't be argumentative. It is against forum regulations.
-
11-03-12 09:01 #4972Senior Member

Posts: 5563Very good question! One I am a little reluctant to answer. I very rarely provide costumes or props. Not only because it would be costly to provide clean props and costumes in the proper sizes for all of the girls I meet, but mainly because it would not be wise to travel with a wardrobe of sexy outfits in the back of my car. A camera is one thing; clothing linking me to online pictures is another. Of cause I could just give the outfits to the girls after use, but that wouldn't be cost effective.
Originally Posted by Miami Boy
[View Original Post]
No! In this case the outfits were provided by another source.
CookyJar.
PS: I should add that there were a lot of other outfits available which we did not have the time or inclination to use.
-
11-03-12 08:44 #4971Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Re: Irene
I don't know! What do you think I meant when I said, "She's a spicy hot little chica; full of surprises?"
Originally Posted by HPS 9949
[View Original Post]
Are you trying to make an issue of something? What's your question? I don't remember raving about anything other than being an equal opportunity monger.
CookyJar
-
11-02-12 23:55 #4970Senior Member

Posts: 82I like the outfits. Did you provide them or did the girls?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-12 22:00 #4969Banned Member

Posts: 30Re: Irene
Chica is a Spanish word used to refer to Hispanic women. Is that what you meant? On the other hand, you always rave about "women of color", which I guess is your euphemism for negro or black women. Is that what you meant?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-12 12:44 #4968I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.

Posts: 2623I was wondering
I like your take no prisoners approach to hobbying.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
11-02-12 12:05 #4967Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Irene
Not too many Irene's around so I am pretty sure Currymonster and I are talking about the same lady. She was wearing large dark sunglasses, minus the eye patch. She does have a slight scar under her left eye. She did explain the scar but, I didn't pay attention because it really didn't matter – even with the scar she's cute. Who among us doesn't have a mark or two?
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
11-02-12 12:02 #4966Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Irene
She offered everything Currymonster mentioned and much more. Her energy level was off the hook. She's a spicy hot little chica; full of surprises.
Originally Posted by Currymonster
[View Original Post]
She was an excellent addition to the party.
CookyJar
-
11-01-12 19:15 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 157Miss Shannon
Meet her during the summer while waiting for her roommate and realized then that she would be a great date, but I was already committed. Have since looked for her but as we all know these girls seem to just appear and then vanish. Timing and luck is everything, since a working phone is just an urban myth for them.
-
10-31-12 22:34 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 2233Honor
Cook I appreciate you visiting Memphis board today. Maybe one day you can meet up with Glock and do hell'va lot shooting. I enjoy your photos. 75% of them I enlarge for a better view. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to visit.
Uncle Booty
-
10-31-12 12:14 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Re: Shannon
Good question. I must be slipping.
Originally Posted by Cooks
[View Original Post]
Try near Huntingdon Station. The area between Lehigh & Letterly. I found her after 4:00, mid-afternoon or early evening.
If you find her say hi for me.
Stay safe,
CookyJar
-
10-30-12 23:17 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 5563Shannon – Another Venue
Cannot get that imagination of yours going? Here, take a look at these. (Nothing like a little role play to get the juices moving.)
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Let some of your blood flow back up into your brain and think what you could do with a lady as freaky as Shannon.
CookyJar
-
10-30-12 12:29 #4961Regular Member

Posts: 3Re: Shannon
When and where did you find her? Very good.
-
10-29-12 13:27 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Shannon
I'm really glad someone noticed.
Originally Posted by Misfit
[View Original Post]
And! She has a nice ass and a pretty camel toe. And! IMHO, she's kinda cute to boot. Most of the, "hit it and quick it," car daters won't recognize her uniqueness. The real mongers will be out looking for her just as soon as Sandy leaves.
CookyJar
-
10-28-12 07:50 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 1464Shannon
This girl has some nice legs on her, it also appears she drinks the same poison I enjoy. Hell I'm downing a 32oz BFC at 5 am just to stay awake. Great pics Cooky as always.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=209433
Misfit









Reply With Quote





