Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4973
    Please don't be argumentative. It is against forum regulations.

  2. #4972
    Quote Originally Posted by Miami Boy  [View Original Post]
    I like the outfits. Did you provide them or did the girls?
    Very good question! One I am a little reluctant to answer. I very rarely provide costumes or props. Not only because it would be costly to provide clean props and costumes in the proper sizes for all of the girls I meet, but mainly because it would not be wise to travel with a wardrobe of sexy outfits in the back of my car. A camera is one thing; clothing linking me to online pictures is another. Of cause I could just give the outfits to the girls after use, but that wouldn't be cost effective.

    No! In this case the outfits were provided by another source.

    CookyJar.

    PS: I should add that there were a lot of other outfits available which we did not have the time or inclination to use.

  3. #4971

    RE: Re: Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by HPS 9949  [View Original Post]
    Chica is a Spanish word used to refer to Hispanic women. Is that what you meant? On the other hand, you always rave about "women of color", which I guess is your euphemism for negro or black women. Is that what you meant?
    I don't know! What do you think I meant when I said, "She's a spicy hot little chica; full of surprises?"

    Are you trying to make an issue of something? What's your question? I don't remember raving about anything other than being an equal opportunity monger.

    CookyJar

  4. #4970
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Cannot get that imagination of yours going? Here, take a look at these. (Nothing like a little role play to get the juices moving.)

    Let some of your blood flow back up into your brain and think what you could do with a lady as freaky as Shannon.

    CookyJar
    I like the outfits. Did you provide them or did the girls?

  5. #4969

    Re: Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She's a spicy hot little chica; full of surprises.
    Chica is a Spanish word used to refer to Hispanic women. Is that what you meant? On the other hand, you always rave about "women of color", which I guess is your euphemism for negro or black women. Is that what you meant?

  6. #4968
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623

    I was wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    She offered everything Currymonster mentioned and much more. Her energy level was off the hook. She's a spicy hot little chica; full of surprises.

    She was an excellent addition to the party.

    CookyJar
    I like your take no prisoners approach to hobbying.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.jpeg‎  

  7. #4967

    Re: Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    I'd intended coming through earlier in the day, but had to settle for a late night (2am) Friday cruise.

    Not too much LEO out, and fsaw a fairly hot looking skinny blonde near Atlantic, but she'd gone on looping round. Instead ran into Irene, wearing fairly severe dark shades, a bit older but not too bad looking. She had a ground floor place very close. Contemplated negotiating for both her and the roommate, but decided against. With the sunglasses off, she was wearing an eyepatch. I didn't ask.

    Went for just OWO for. 3, very unrushed, she told the roommate to be gone for at least 40 mins. Not deep, but OK technique, and got some BLS and then rimming from her. Swallowed it all down, as I requested basically. Said anything else would need to be covered.

    Quite good, all in all, experienced and attentive. Not too washed out on meds, claimed not to be an addict ("I mean, I party a bit" she said).

    Got a number, haven't tried it.
    Not too many Irene's around so I am pretty sure Currymonster and I are talking about the same lady. She was wearing large dark sunglasses, minus the eye patch. She does have a slight scar under her left eye. She did explain the scar but, I didn't pay attention because it really didn't matter – even with the scar she's cute. Who among us doesn't have a mark or two?

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Irene 001.jpg‎   Irene 75.jpg‎   Irene 13.jpg‎   Irene 21.jpg‎   Irene 17.jpg‎  

    Irene 23.jpg‎   Irene 003.jpg‎   Irene 19.jpg‎   Irene 15.jpg‎   Irene 81.jpg‎  


  8. #4966

    Re: Irene

    Quote Originally Posted by Currymonster  [View Original Post]
    . Went for just OWO for. 3, very unrushed, she told the roommate to be gone for at least 40 mins. Not deep, but OK technique, and got some BLS and then rimming from her. Swallowed it all down, as I requested basically. Said anything else would need to be covered.

    Quite good, all in all, experienced and attentive. Not too washed out on meds, claimed not to be an addict ("I mean, I party a bit" she said).

    Got a number, haven't tried it.
    She offered everything Currymonster mentioned and much more. Her energy level was off the hook. She's a spicy hot little chica; full of surprises.

    She was an excellent addition to the party.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Irene 002.jpg‎   Irene 25.jpg‎   Irene 09.jpg‎   Irene 12.jpg‎   Irene 11.jpg‎  

    Irene 20.jpg‎   Irene 22.jpg‎   Irene 10.jpg‎   Irene 16.jpg‎   Irene 26.jpg‎  


  9. #4965

    Miss Shannon

    Meet her during the summer while waiting for her roommate and realized then that she would be a great date, but I was already committed. Have since looked for her but as we all know these girls seem to just appear and then vanish. Timing and luck is everything, since a working phone is just an urban myth for them.

  10. #4964

    Honor

    Cook I appreciate you visiting Memphis board today. Maybe one day you can meet up with Glock and do hell'va lot shooting. I enjoy your photos. 75% of them I enlarge for a better view. Thanks for taking time out of your busy schedule to visit.

    Uncle Booty

  11. #4963

    RE: Re: Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Cooks  [View Original Post]
    When and where did you find her? Very good.
    Good question. I must be slipping.

    Try near Huntingdon Station. The area between Lehigh & Letterly. I found her after 4:00, mid-afternoon or early evening.

    If you find her say hi for me.

    Stay safe,

    CookyJar

  12. #4962

    Shannon – Another Venue

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Outwardly, Shannon is as sweet and delightful as they come. Once she gets going and lets herself go, she is a freak.

    I could go into lengthy details but at best it would a shallow attempt. There's no way for me to describe the deprived depths of our debauchery that would come close to being appropriate. It is better that I let each of you imagine what you think it means to be freaky and then point out, with Shannon, you are not even close.

    If what you want is a great BBBJ, Shannon is your girl. If what you want is a great BBBJ and more of everything else, Shannon is you girl.

    Shannon, to say the least, is a full service provider. Anal is not on the table, but everything else is.

    Cookyjar
    Cannot get that imagination of yours going? Here, take a look at these. (Nothing like a little role play to get the juices moving.)

    Let some of your blood flow back up into your brain and think what you could do with a lady as freaky as Shannon.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 76.jpg‎   Shannon 77.jpg‎   Shannon 002.jpg‎   Shannon 78.jpg‎   Shannon 001.jpg‎  

    Shannon 84.jpg‎   Shannon 88.jpg‎   Shannon 90.jpg‎   Shannon 003.jpg‎   Shannon & Irene 85.jpg‎  


  13. #4961

    Re: Shannon

    When and where did you find her? Very good.

  14. #4960

    Re: Shannon

    Quote Originally Posted by Misfit  [View Original Post]
    This girl has some nice legs on her, it also appears she drinks the same poison I enjoy. Hell I'm downing a 32oz BFC at 5 am just to stay awake. Great pics Cooky as always.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=209433

    Misfit
    I'm really glad someone noticed.

    And! She has a nice ass and a pretty camel toe. And! IMHO, she's kinda cute to boot. Most of the, "hit it and quick it," car daters won't recognize her uniqueness. The real mongers will be out looking for her just as soon as Sandy leaves.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 007.jpg‎   Shannon 77.jpg‎   Shannon 71.jpg‎   Shannon 72.jpg‎   Shannon Camel toe 45.jpg‎  

    Shannon Camel toe 57.jpg‎   Shannon 005.jpg‎   Shannon 62.jpg‎   Shannon 64.jpg‎   Shannon Camel toe & Fine Behind 64.jpg‎  


  15. #4959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1464

    Shannon

    This girl has some nice legs on her, it also appears she drinks the same poison I enjoy. Hell I'm downing a 32oz BFC at 5 am just to stay awake. Great pics Cooky as always.
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=209433

    Misfit

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape