Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4958

    Shannon

    I am fine. In fact, I am better than fine. I am well on my way to being flabbergasted and overjoyed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Are you OK?

    I can definitely appreciate your sentiment. Often times I let my heart feelings lead the way and fantasize about the cuties I meet. How I could take care of them and lead them into a better life. Eventually, this line of imagination leads to reason. The problems of such a relationship reveal that the imagined is pure fantasy. And should stay that way.

    The heart is a powerful tool. Yet it should only be one of many in your tool kit. Heart for them in a hobbiest way.
    (You try coming up with new and different witticisms after writing as many reviews as I have. And see if you don't spill out a few with feelings.)

    What I feel for Moyua may indeed be love. What I feel for Shannon is probably lust. The problem is that I have great difficulty distinguishing between the two. (I am extremely fond of lust and the feeling it invokes.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 36.jpg‎   Shannon 42.jpg‎   Shannon 38.jpg‎   Shannon 40.jpg‎   Shannon 44.jpg‎  

    Shannon 45.jpg‎   Shannon 50.jpg‎   Shannon 52.jpg‎   Shannon 57.jpg‎   Shannon 006.jpg‎  


  2. #4957

    Shannon - Wild

    Let's not lose sight of the fact that this is a hobby and not a way of life. There is fun to be had and little else.

    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    With a note of sadness, I must agree with brother Christophe1. For some of us, myself included, there seems to be an inexplicable link between the LITTLE head and the heart that sometimes gets activated, causing unexpected and irrational emotional responses and fantasies. Beware!
    I wish I could take full credit for this delightfully freaky find, but I cannot. I merely followed the advice of a monger buddy. As the Buddha teaches, the paths to delight are many. One ought to follow the path life puts before you and welcome the guidance of the Wiseman who have taken the path before you.

    I will not mention my buddies name out of respect. His wisdom is boundless and I would not want him overwhelmed with request. On an evening when the avenue was full of potential goodies, I was able to puck this particular tasty tart out from a half dozen other delicious pasties, after being informed of her nature by my friend.

    Thank you, buddy

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 001.jpg‎   Shannon 35.jpg‎   Shannon 43.jpg‎   Shannon 41.jpg‎   Shannon 39.jpg‎  

    Shannon 54.jpg‎   Shannon 59.jpg‎   Shannon 73.jpg‎   Shannon 67.jpg‎   Shannon 76.jpg‎  


  3. #4956

    Shannon – Wild and Worth it.

    Shannon is the girl I would like to be stranded on a deserted island with. And! Moyua is the girl I'd like to rescue me from that deserted island.

    (Thanks Christophe, TrublMaykr and Sam. It does help to know I am not out there alone. I sometimes allow myself the guilty pleasure of imagining what it would be like to live the dream. I never allow myself to take it much further than the imagination and the occasional melancholy wishful thinking.)

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam Iam  [View Original Post]
    Very true, and one thing that helps see another gal you like, I can only imagine your black book, LOL (it has to be as bad my my address book in my phone) and make sure your head stays on straight. Also, remove yourself for a day and think, those emotional responses can be more trouble than they are worth. I hope this helps!
    Shannon's a freak. That's how my buddy described her. And was he ever right, she is a freak.

    Outwardly, Shannon is as sweet and delightful as they come. Once she gets going and let herself go, she is a freak.

    I could go into lengthy details but at best it would a shallow attempt. There just is not a way for me to describe the deprived depths of our debauchery that would come close to being appropriate. It is better that I let each of you imagine what you think it means to be freaky and then point out, with Shannon, you are not even close. We would reach one level of freak-I-dom and then move on to the next.

    If what you want is a great BBBJ, Shannon is your girl. If what you want is a great BBBJ and more of everything else, Shannon is you girl.

    Shannon, to say the least, is a full service provider. Anal is not on the table, but everything else is.

    Cookyjar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shannon 78.jpg‎   Shannon 75.jpg‎   Shannon 61.jpg‎   Shannon 55.jpg‎   Shannon 56.jpg‎  

    Shannon 74.jpg‎   Shannon 68.jpg‎   Shannon 69.jpg‎   Shannon 70.jpg‎   Shannon 004.jpg‎  


  4. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by TrublMaykr  [View Original Post]
    With a note of sadness, I must agree with brother Christophe1. For some of us, myself included, there seems to be an inexplicable link between the LITTLE head and the heart that sometimes gets activated, causing unexpected and irrational emotional responses and fantasies. Beware!
    Very true, and one thing that helps see a another gal you like, I can only imagine your black book, LOL (it has to be as bad my my address book in my phone) and make sure your head stays on straight. Also, remove yourself for a day and think, those emotional responses can be more trouble than they are worth. I hope this helps!

  5. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by Christophe1  [View Original Post]
    Are you OK?

    I can definitely appreciate your sentiment. Often times I let my heart feelings lead the way and fantasize about the cuties I meet. How I could take care of them and lead them into a better life. Eventually, this line of imagination leads to reason. The problems of such a relationship reveal that the imagined is pure fantasy. And should stay that way.

    The heart is a powerful tool. Yet it should only be one of many in your tool kit. Heart for them in a hobbiest way.
    With a note of sadness, I must agree with brother Christophe1. For some of us, myself included, there seems to be an inexplicable link between the LITTLE head and the heart that sometimes gets activated, causing unexpected and irrational emotional responses and fantasies. Beware!

  6. #4953

    Lines on her tits

    The line on her tits is from breast reduction. She made them smaller!

  7. #4952
    She's handsome.

  8. #4951
    I'm a troll if you don't put me on your ignore list then you want to read my stuff.


    Posts: 2623
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    It's no secret; I have let it be known many times before. Moyua has my number. She is the one. Her slender body, long smooth legs, firm little ass, exotic facial expressions and erotic mannerisms get to me every time.

    Moyua came to me like the dawn through the night shining like the sun.

    She came out of my dreams and into my life. She is the one.

    I told Moyua I loved her but I lied, because this is more than love I feel inside.

    I said I loved her but I was wrong, because love could never ever feel so strong.

    I said I loved her but I lied.

    With all my soul I've tried in vain, with mere words my heart to her explain the taste of heaven so deep, so true I've found in her. In so many reasons, in so many ways my life has just begun.

    I need her forever, I need her to stay. Because she's the one, she is the one.

    I told her I loved her, but, this is more than love I feel inside.

    CookyJar
    Are you OK?

    I can definitely appreciate your sentiment. Often times I let my heart feelings lead the way and fantasize about the cuties I meet. How I could take care of them and lead them into a better life. Eventually, this line of imagination leads to reason. The problems of such a relationship reveal that the imagined is pure fantasy. And should stay that way.

    The heart is a powerful tool. Yet it should only be one of many in your tool kit. Heart for them in a hobbiest way.

  9. #4950

    Moyua may not be everyone's cup of tea

    It's no secret; I have let it be known many times before. Moyua has my number. She is the one. Her slender body, long smooth legs, firm little ass, exotic facial expressions and erotic mannerisms get to me every time.

    Moyua came to me like the dawn through the night shining like the sun.

    She came out of my dreams and into my life. She is the one.

    I told Moyua I loved her but I lied, because this is more than love I feel inside.

    I said I loved her but I was wrong, because love could never ever feel so strong.

    I said I loved her but I lied.

    With all my soul I've tried in vain, with mere words my heart to her explain the taste of heaven so deep, so true I've found in her. In so many reasons, in so many ways my life has just begun.

    I need her forever, I need her to stay. Because she's the one, she is the one.

    I told her I loved her, but, this is more than love I feel inside.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 94.jpg‎   Moyua 93.jpg‎   Moyua 97.jpg‎   Moyua 96.jpg‎   Moyua 00.jpg‎  

    Moyua 01.jpg‎   Moyua 98.jpg‎   Moyua 99.jpg‎   Moyua 05.jpg‎   Moyua 03.jpg‎  


  10. #4949
    Quote Originally Posted by Plusultra  [View Original Post]
    They moved her nipples up because they pointed down, tits were too big or too saggy.
    It defitely looks like it. I dated a tiny girl who was at one time blessed with D cups. She had breast reduction surgery years before I met her and she had bad really bad scars from it. The ones on her don't look too bad.

  11. #4948

    Augmentation or Reduction?

    Quote Originally Posted by Plusultra  [View Original Post]
    They moved her nipples up because they pointed down, tits were too big or too saggy.
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Actually the actual implantation was done under her breast. If you look hard there is a discernible scar visible. It can be seen with the naked eye in Sharon 54. I have no idea what caused the discoloration running down from both nipples. They are not birthmarks that's for sure.

    At first glance Jona / Jen's breast appeared slightly imperfect with no obvious signs of being tampered with other than the enlarged areola area which could have been explained by child birthing. They fooled me because my eyes (aided by my hard dick) had failed me. Once I had examined them with my eyes and felt them with my hands the illusion was complete and I was duped.

    On the other hand, the only way Sharon's could have fooled me was with my eyes closed or in the dark. Sure they feel nice but you'the have to be blind in order to be fooled visually. That does not mean they weren't nice, because they were. After all, nobody is perfect.

    CookyJar
    Without the benefit of contact, I would have had to agree with Plusultra. They look more like reduction scars than augmentation scars. An ex GF had a reduction, and that's the type of scars she had, as well around the nipples from having them relocated. GF's work resulted in absolutely stunning perfect D cups, but left her nipples so damn sensitive, I could barely touch them. What a waste.

    You could always just ask her next time you see her naked. Just be sure to compliment her so she doesn't get all self conscious about it.

  12. #4947

    Jackie Dade

    CJ,

    Coming thru Philly this weekend, is that sweet Jackie still around.

    Do you have digits by chance or anyone?

    PC out

  13. #4946
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Body type and pussy tightness definitely do not always go together. A tiny thin petite girl can be loose and and a bigger athletic girl can be tight. The same can be said about depth. I have bumped up against many a cervix trying to get it all the way in. A closer match might be between kissing skills and oral ability. But the best BBBJ I ever had was from a girl that barely knew how to kiss.

    But to end it all. The tightest slickest pussy I've had in the last year was from a 45 year old total spinner with 5 kids. So go figure.
    But how did it smell?

  14. #4945

    Tightness

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    It has been my experience that size does matter when it comes to the illusion of pussy tightness. IMHO, from my experience, the smaller thinner girl seems to have bigger pussies. And! Bigger, healthier girls tend to have tighter pussies. I believe it has to do with the amount of fat and muscle tissues within the vagina. The more meat, the tighter the fit. JMHO.

    [/b]
    Body type and pussy tightness definitely do not always go together. A tiny thin petite girl can be loose and and a bigger athletic girl can be tight. The same can be said about depth. I have bumped up against many a cervix trying to get it all the way in. A closer match might be between kissing skills and oral ability. But the best BBBJ I ever had was from a girl that barely knew how to kiss.

    But to end it all. The tightest slickest pussy I've had in the last year was from a 45 year old total spinner with 5 kids. So go figure.

  15. #4944

    Re: Bobbie lines

    Actually the actual implantation was done under her breast. If you look hard there is a discernible scar visible. It can be seen with the naked eye in Sharon 54. I have no idea what caused the discoloration running down from both nipples. They are not birthmarks that’s for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by One Man  [View Original Post]
    Actually those are scars from a breast augmentation. Which just goes to show that breasts can be bigger or they can be prettier. But not both.

    I remain just.

    OneMan
    At first glance Jona / Jen's breast appeared slightly imperfect with no obvious signs of being tampered with other than the enlarged areola area which could have been explained by child birthing. They fooled me because my eyes (aided by my hard dick) had failed me. Once I had examined them with my eyes and felt them with my hands the illusion was complete and I was duped.

    On the other hand, the only way Sharon's could have fooled me was with my eyes closed or in the dark. Sure they feel nice but you'the have to be blind in order to be fooled visually. That does not mean they weren't nice, because they were. After all, nobody is perfect.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape