Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6552
    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    I drove by last night and it was open.
    I drove by Saturday and Sunday and they were closed.

  2. #6551

    Arlington Physical Center

    Hey guys,

    I went to check out APC for the first time since they reopened today. Ok spot, nothing great. Standard nova.

  3. #6550
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    I guess Swan reopened already. They have an ad up today.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...an-spa/6871237
    IMHO, these places pay for ads in advance. Just because an ad is up, has almost nothing to do with whether the place is open or not.

    Look at Peach and the fact that they paid for a month at a time. Seems to be especially true of BP

  4. #6549
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarman1  [View Original Post]
    I guess Swan reopened already. They have an ad up today.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...an-spa/6871237
    I went once and it was by far the ugliest and oldest provider ever. Has it improved?

  5. #6548

    Swan

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    I was on my way to Green this afternoon, and when I pulled up cops were inside both spas. I quickly made a U-turn. Don't know when they will be back open.
    I guess Swan reopened already. They have an ad up today.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/The...an-spa/6871237

  6. #6547

    Green Center and Swan Raided today

    I was on my way to Green this afternoon, and when I pulled up cops were inside both spas. I quickly made a U-turn. Don't know when they will be back open.

  7. #6546
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by over the weekend prior to Sandy and noticed it was closed. No answer on the phone today as well. Anyone have any info?
    I drove by last night and it was open.

  8. #6545

    Peach Grand Opening

    Now that the proprietor has plead guilty to charges and agreed to pay a hefty fine and provide additional information to the prosecutors in her case, Peach Therapy has reopened and is advertising again on BP.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ale-25/8521835

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...herapy/8509984

  9. #6544

    Bamboo

    Finally got ahold of someone there today and requested a half hour visit and she said come right over. The provider has been there for quite some time and is a very petite Asian. I would say she would be lucky to weigh 100lbs soaking wet with clothes on! Anyways, the massage was very nice and slow and sensual. I was able to cup her ass in one hand and wondered how it would feel pounding the hell out of it! Lots of teasing and after the flip received the standard finish.

  10. #6543

    Soft Touch

    Stopped by over the weekend prior to Sandy and noticed it was closed. No answer on the phone today as well. Anyone have any info?

  11. #6542

    Visit to ruby

    Hi All,

    Just wanted to make note of my visit to Ruby during my recent stay in the greater Washington, DC area.

    I was greeted at the door by "J". First of all, I would like to make note of their naming system, at least as it pertained to this provider. This is a genius way for the spa to protect itself and workers. If LE were to monitor sites like this one, it would be even more difficult to assign identity to the workers. Not that the names that workers give to customers bear any relationship to the actual providers. But this makes it even more difficult to LE.

    J is a slim, attractive provider. I would place her age at mid-30s. But we all know how difficult it is to judge the age of Asians, women in particular. Her English is quite good in my opinion. I was offered and took the shower, as the day of my visit, the hotel where I was staying lost power due to Hurricane Sandy. This, in fact, was the purpose of my foray into beltway traffic, which was remarkably light on this day.

    J is smart and well-trained. I got a nice table shower and J was careful to request permission before touching my "junk" during the shower. I do have to downgrade her on the massage which I received after the shower. Although in fairness, she may have guessed the main purpose for my visit. The massage was light touch and perfunctory at best. At the flip, J was careful to ask if there was any other part of my anatomy which needed massage. At this point, I began to caress her attractive legs and butt and asked her to disrobe. J declined, saying she was having her period. But she did allow me to put my hand under her tee-shirt and touch her magnificent tits, which were unencumbered by a bra. I asked if I could eat her pussy on a subsequent visit. She said I could, but I somehow doubt it. I also asked for a kiss and got only a kiss on the lips. In summary, the after-service was the famous NOVA finish which has been so often referred to here.

    I'm fairly certain that I would not repeat here.

    LexLuther

  12. #6541

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by AznSandz  [View Original Post]
    No info on this? I visited just a few weeks ago and they made no indications that anything was going on. Hope they open back up, one of my fav's. The massage is legitimately enjoyable.
    Read the News and Media Reports thread. There has been plenty of information on Peach since Dec 2011.

  13. #6540

    No info?

    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Peach today and it was closed.

    Don't know what's going on.
    No info on this? I visited just a few weeks ago and they made no indications that anything was going on. Hope they open back up, one of my fav's. The massage is legitimately enjoyable.

  14. #6539

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    This is why I don't make appointments. Same thing has happened to me. When you go to an AMP, leave if they ask you to wait.
    My thoughts exactly. I've never had luck calling ahead, and waiting around is a waste of time. Move on to the next stop on your list instead.

  15. #6538
    Quote Originally Posted by Any Mouse  [View Original Post]
    Could not agree more. I Never call if I don't know the AMP, but I ALWAYS call if I want to see my ATF.

    Am
    Yeap. Totally agree.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape