Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,666 to 25,680 of 32202
-
11-01-12 13:14 #6537Senior Member

Posts: 90Hmm. I read the report. Was Peach a FS place? I thought not.
Originally Posted by MrKim
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 20:11 #6536Senior Member

Posts: 151Call Ahead
Could not agree more. I Never call if I don't know the AMP, but I ALWAYS call if I want to see my ATF. I have had occasion to have another monger beat me to the door, only to have the MMS tell him that Everybody Busy, then motion me inside where I was immediately taken care of. Most of what we say here needs to be qualified by your relationship with the MMS and / or the RA. If you have a good and long standing relationship, you get the service. If not, well. You can bi*ch about it here!
Originally Posted by Drunker Irish
[View Original Post]
I'm just Sayin.
Am
-
10-31-12 16:47 #6535Senior Member

Posts: 834Dito
1-in the hand is always better then 2-in the Bush.
Originally Posted by Watta
[View Original Post]
-
10-31-12 11:43 #6534Senior Member

Posts: 592Depends on the AMP and your relationships with the owner / mamasan. If you have a good relationship and are a known quantity and especially if you've proven before that you'll show up at the given time, works out fine. Otherwise, if you're a random guy calling ahead mongers are just as big as flakes as providers.
-
10-31-12 10:10 #6533Senior Member

Posts: 285Re: Appointments
This is why I don't make appointments. Same thing has happened to me. When you go to an AMP, leave if they ask you to wait.
-
10-31-12 09:14 #6532Senior Member

Posts: 164Calling Ahead Usually Fails
I have been at the game for many, many, many years and calling ahead has never worked for me in regard to the AMPs. They will always take the one at the door first no matter how many have phoned ahead. Reservations simply do not work for these places.
Originally Posted by Plaqueman75
[View Original Post]
If you arrive at a place and are told to wait then just go on to the next place if waiting is an issue for you.
"not a sermon, just a thought"
-
10-30-12 16:55 #6531Regular Member

Posts: 20Reminder: please call ahead for appointments.
Hey Guys,
Went over to my fav places in Springfield; then Fairfax (same owners). I called ahead to make reservations but when I arrived, I am asked to wait for 30 minutes. I suspect there were walk-ins that arrived ahead of me.
Fairfax was worse. When I arrived, I was asked if 30 minutes was OK. I refused since I really wanted to be pampered with TS.
I went home very dissappointed and I felt jinxed since I called in ahead.
Be safe out there!
-
10-30-12 09:38 #6530Regular Member

Posts: 1THIS happened to Peach.
Http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/th...prss=rss_local
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
-
10-29-12 18:10 #6529Regular Member

Posts: 7Pm with details can exchange info on some other places.
Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven
[View Original Post]
Stay safe
-
10-29-12 15:01 #6528Senior Member

Posts: 115Jessica
Her website went down a few days ago. Anyone know any details as to what happened or what is going on? Last e mail form her said she was going to be available tomorrow.
-
10-28-12 21:05 #6527Senior Member

Posts: 168Awesome time!
Originally Posted by David Peter
[View Original Post]
-
10-28-12 14:53 #6526Senior Member

Posts: 705AMP reviews in NoVa
On Saturday, I visited 4 AMPs near Fall Church, Vienna and Fairfax. It is a big disappointment because ladies are in 40s.
This is a korean AMP on the back 7Eleven on Gallows Road. There are 2 old Korean ladies in late 40s. Not my type, so I pass.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...r-rain/7977457
This is another korean AMP. Hard to find. There are 2 ladies. One is early 30s, above average looking, nice body. Another is 50s, big, loud voice. The advertise is 10pm, but they close 9pm on Sat. Offer me 30 mins. I feel a bit rush, so I pass. If I am still impressed with the look of 30s lady there.
http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...k-here/8678644
Last place is the tui-na spa massage on Gallows. 1 block next to 7Eleven. There are two 40s Chinese ladies. It was late 9 pm. I decided to try with Tian who is the boss there I believe. The massage is 10. One of the best massage I ever had. There is no extra. Not DIY. Only professional massage. Total damage 70 1hr + 30 tip. It would be perfect if at least a DIY. I will definitely be back this place, and it will be my ATF AMP if I have an ending. It is my first time here, so can SMs pm me what extra in the menu there?
Ok. It is the end of my trip in NOVA. Safe hunting guys.
-
10-28-12 14:29 #6525Senior Member

Posts: 705I called yesterday, their voice mail saying they are currently close.
Originally Posted by Powkid
[View Original Post]
-
10-27-12 21:39 #6524Senior Member

Posts: 168Peach closed?
I drove by Peach today and it was closed.
Don't know what's going on.
-
10-27-12 18:11 #6523Senior Member

Posts: 705Thai house massage
I would like to thank some generous senior who pm me the information. As promised, I don't share the location publicly to protect the place. In general, it is a good place to go. The package covers everything. In and out in 40', it is because of me. My strength does not allow me to stay longer. Total damage $$, and it is a well spent money for me. Some senior can pm me.










Reply With Quote






