Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6538
    Quote Originally Posted by Any Mouse  [View Original Post]
    Could not agree more. I Never call if I don't know the AMP, but I ALWAYS call if I want to see my ATF.

    Am
    Yeap. Totally agree.

  2. #6537
    Hmm. I read the report. Was Peach a FS place? I thought not.

  3. #6536

    Call Ahead

    Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Irish  [View Original Post]
    Depends on the AMP and your relationships with the owner / mamasan. If you have a good relationship and are a known quantity and especially if you've proven before that you'll show up at the given time, works out fine. Otherwise, if you're a random guy calling ahead mongers are just as big as flakes as providers.
    Could not agree more. I Never call if I don't know the AMP, but I ALWAYS call if I want to see my ATF. I have had occasion to have another monger beat me to the door, only to have the MMS tell him that Everybody Busy, then motion me inside where I was immediately taken care of. Most of what we say here needs to be qualified by your relationship with the MMS and / or the RA. If you have a good and long standing relationship, you get the service. If not, well. You can bi*ch about it here!

    I'm just Sayin.

    Am

  4. #6535

    Dito

    1-in the hand is always better then 2-in the Bush.

    Quote Originally Posted by Watta  [View Original Post]
    I have been at the game for many, many, many years and calling ahead has never worked for me in regard to the AMPs. They will always take the one at the door first no matter how many have phoned ahead. Reservations simply do not work for these places.

    If you arrive at a place and are told to wait then just go on to the next place if waiting is an issue for you.

    "not a sermon, just a thought"

  5. #6534
    Depends on the AMP and your relationships with the owner / mamasan. If you have a good relationship and are a known quantity and especially if you've proven before that you'll show up at the given time, works out fine. Otherwise, if you're a random guy calling ahead mongers are just as big as flakes as providers.

  6. #6533

    Re: Appointments

    This is why I don't make appointments. Same thing has happened to me. When you go to an AMP, leave if they ask you to wait.

  7. #6532
    Senior Member


    Posts: 164

    Calling Ahead Usually Fails

    Quote Originally Posted by Plaqueman75  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys,

    Went over to my fav places in Springfield; then Fairfax (same owners). I called ahead to make reservations but when I arrived, I am asked to wait for 30 minutes. I suspect there were walk-ins that arrived ahead of me.

    Fairfax was worse. When I arrived, I was asked if 30 minutes was OK. I refused since I really wanted to be pampered with TS.

    I went home very dissappointed and I felt jinxed since I called in ahead.

    Be safe out there!
    I have been at the game for many, many, many years and calling ahead has never worked for me in regard to the AMPs. They will always take the one at the door first no matter how many have phoned ahead. Reservations simply do not work for these places.

    If you arrive at a place and are told to wait then just go on to the next place if waiting is an issue for you.

    "not a sermon, just a thought"

  8. #6531

    Reminder: please call ahead for appointments.

    Hey Guys,

    Went over to my fav places in Springfield; then Fairfax (same owners). I called ahead to make reservations but when I arrived, I am asked to wait for 30 minutes. I suspect there were walk-ins that arrived ahead of me.

    Fairfax was worse. When I arrived, I was asked if 30 minutes was OK. I refused since I really wanted to be pampered with TS.

    I went home very dissappointed and I felt jinxed since I called in ahead.

    Be safe out there!

  9. #6530

    THIS happened to Peach.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I called yesterday, their voice mail saying they are currently close.
    Http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/th...prss=rss_local

  10. #6529
    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    I have actually gotten in there 2or 3 times. All the others times I went it was closed. I got FS at least twice. I didn't know they had reopened. YMMV.
    Pm with details can exchange info on some other places.

    Stay safe

  11. #6528

    Jessica

    Her website went down a few days ago. Anyone know any details as to what happened or what is going on? Last e mail form her said she was going to be available tomorrow.

  12. #6527
    Quote Originally Posted by David Peter  [View Original Post]
    I would like to thank some generous senior who pm me the information. As promised, I don't share the location publicly to protect the place. In general, it is a good place to go. The package covers everything. In and out in 40', it is because of me. My strength does not allow me to stay longer. Total damage $$, and it is a well spent money for me. Some senior can pm me.
    Awesome time!

  13. #6526

    AMP reviews in NoVa

    On Saturday, I visited 4 AMPs near Fall Church, Vienna and Fairfax. It is a big disappointment because ladies are in 40s.

    This is a korean AMP on the back 7Eleven on Gallows Road. There are 2 old Korean ladies in late 40s. Not my type, so I pass.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...r-rain/7977457

    This is another korean AMP. Hard to find. There are 2 ladies. One is early 30s, above average looking, nice body. Another is 50s, big, loud voice. The advertise is 10pm, but they close 9pm on Sat. Offer me 30 mins. I feel a bit rush, so I pass. If I am still impressed with the look of 30s lady there.

    http://nova.backpage.com/Therapeutic...k-here/8678644

    Last place is the tui-na spa massage on Gallows. 1 block next to 7Eleven. There are two 40s Chinese ladies. It was late 9 pm. I decided to try with Tian who is the boss there I believe. The massage is 10. One of the best massage I ever had. There is no extra. Not DIY. Only professional massage. Total damage 70 1hr + 30 tip. It would be perfect if at least a DIY. I will definitely be back this place, and it will be my ATF AMP if I have an ending. It is my first time here, so can SMs pm me what extra in the menu there?

    Ok. It is the end of my trip in NOVA. Safe hunting guys.

  14. #6525
    Quote Originally Posted by Powkid  [View Original Post]
    I drove by Peach today and it was closed.

    Don't know what's going on.
    I called yesterday, their voice mail saying they are currently close.

  15. #6524

    Peach closed?

    I drove by Peach today and it was closed.

    Don't know what's going on.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape