Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2738
    The second one is a massage girl that offers a HE. She isn't into it.

  2. #2737

  3. #2736
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Pine Savag  [View Original Post]
    Go back a few pages and read the forum. I remember reading that she is a rip off. Poor service and shorts you on time.
    I seen her when she was in listing in Westland but it was actually inkster I had a pretty good time.

  4. #2735

    Lesley the great

    Ok for over a year now lesley cummings has been on my bucket list. Not because I found her ads all that hot or anything but more for the novelty of being with a porn star. So today after reading many many reviews I decided to pull the trigger and sent her a text. She quoted 150 for half hour and 250 for full hour. Ouch. But hey you only live once right. Began the 1hr commute in rush hour traffic and along the way and decided to call her, even after reading all the rave reviews I was still skeptical sure enough she said she had to leave by 5 and I could only have a half hour appt. Ok I was still good with that as long as traffic cooperated, which I found out it wouldn't once I got to 696 and woodward area. Then she texted me and said she re arranged her plans so take my time. Aw how sweet. So I get there 10 minutes late and she invites me in with a dfk and compliments about my looks. Normaly I'd say she was just saying that but I get it alot from non pro girls in my inner circle all the time. Let me just say the reviews are right especially about her appearance being better in person. For her age I'd rate her a a solid 7 and she appeared to have lost weight since her photos were taken. Nice tan nice hair and a great ass. I asked to use the restroom and wash up and asked if I could use her mouthwash to get rid of the pepsi / ciggerette breath, no problem she says. Afterward I go in the bedroom and she is naked on the bed and I lay next to her and began kissing and feeling each other. After about ten minutes of pillow talk and light play she gets down to biz with one of the best bbj's I've ever had in my life, mad skills, plenty of attention to the boys too and pretty sure I got rimmed which is hot. Then she 69'd me and I dove into that fresh pussy, it was nice and wet and smelled great. She has a nice fat camel toe which I like. Then on with the jimmy and into cowgirl, mish, on her side, doggie, back to mish and then she finished me of with a bbj and a nice facial / swallow. Outstanding performance worth every penny. I chose not to take the trip to greece as she is known for as its not my thing at all, been there done that in real life don't care for it that much although while in the 69 I could tell her olive had a few miles. I know many have seen her and given great reviews but I had to ad to the list with todays experience. She looks great in person and her personality is awsome. And lets face it there is something really cool about a hot blue eyed blond MILF looking you in the eye while sucking your dick.

    This was after a visit to my fave strip club the fc and being dis appointed to find out that monica my atf stripper has left for chicago and won't be back. Funny I sat there for an hour from noon to 1 today and didn't get approached by a single girl. Even the waitress left me sitting for 15 minutes before asking me what I wanted to drink. Dumb ass bitches had no idea a guy wearing jeans and a t shirt had a couple g's in his pocket and was looking for fun. I guess they would rather sit and smoke and talk to each other than make cash. I won't be back anytime soon.

    As far as lesley is concerned give her a try she is a 10. Yes 250 is out of some of your leagues but save up if you have to she is worth every penny and gave the full time no rush and smiled the whole time. A+++++++++++++

  5. #2734

    Rtf

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...igh-21/5817070

    Along time ago I saw Angie Got a text from her last night. She was looking for costumers and needed money seems buisness is down. I just remember so so massage but nice CBJ there was a report she may do more. I did get a text once asking if I wanted FS. I did not go last yesterday because of lack of cash. Just though.

    I would pass this along if anyone was interested.
    Go back a few pages and read the forum. I remember reading that she is a rip off. Poor service and shorts you on time.

  6. #2733

    Angie Leigh

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...igh-21/5817070

    Along time ago I saw Angie Got a text from her last night. She was looking for costumers and needed money seems buisness is down. I just remember so so massage but nice CBJ there was a report she may do more. I did get a text once asking if I wanted FS. I did not go last yesterday because of lack of cash. Just though.

    I would pass this along if anyone was interested.

  7. #2732

    Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Street Buzz. Nice to see some actual reviews and info that members can use if they want. And agree about Gee. She is shy. But her covered BJ is one of the best. Almost like the real thing.
    I'm assuming you have read my other posts. But my assumption must be wrong based on your comments.

  8. #2731

    Less than average massage

    Saw lily for a less than average massage and lackluster HJ.

    Total paid 80. Don't waste your time.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...rub-35/9997764

  9. #2730
    I saw monica again and it was just as good as the last times. She gave me a nice BBBJ and then put the cover on for some rcg we switched it up into doggy and finished mish, she let me bust on her face for a extra tip. I recommend this girl she has a good personality and the service is great. She might not be as good the first time you meet but after she sees you again its a whole new ball game

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wed-20/9697012

  10. #2729

    Any 1?

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/x-19/10170013

    Looking for rate or location. Called early no answers. Any 1 have this 1 yet?

  11. #2728

    N@ughty On the East Side

    Saw naughty at RR off Deq. & 696. HR was 1 and a quarter.

    Older chick, so no games straight to the point. Actually too straight to the point for a first time encounter. Definitely not rushed or anything.

    Her pics are accurate, however her she has a stomach thats not really evident from her pics. Very nice rack (real and succulent). Back field is nice too. She is flexible, so thats always exciting.

    She's a weed smoker as evidenced by the aroma in the room (and the hue of her lips).

    CBJ was adequate but could have been longer especially since I had an hour.

    If you like them mature and chocolate, give it a shot YMMV. I saw her early in the morning so maybe she's more hospital after brunch.

    I tend to enjoy older essies so I might repeat (only for the hhr though).

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-me-41/9917950

  12. #2727

    Gee Part 3

    Saw Gee again (3rd time). Its kinda amazing how "shy" she is in person. This time she was rocking the blonde hair which was hot on some level. She was at the RR in right off 75. As usual standard two call was in effect. CBJ wasn't as aggressive as usual but was still enjoyable.

    Decided against doggie because I wanted to look at her moan. Rate was $ for the half. If you like curvy red bones she is definitely your girl.

    My only knock against her is that sometimes she does not answer the phone (even after the initial set up call)

    All pics are real and she seems to have lost a little weight.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...nde-24/6324440

  13. #2726

    It doesn

    Quote Originally Posted by HeywoodJablomi  [View Original Post]
    That 411 BS must be new. It only took a couple of pms on NR and a phone call when I saw her. Also, unlike another report, I did not feel like I was rushed out the door. But then, I only went for a 1/2 hr special, so I wasn't expecting a lot of pillow talk. The disadvantage of booking by the 1/2 hr is you sometimes get bumped for someone booking a longer appointment.
    Hollywoodjablomi is right it doent require that much to see me but if you have you earn 6 months free membership to 411

  14. #2725

    My atf is back in town

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...wed-20/9697012 I love this girl I've seen her twice in the past and I'm about to go see her again. Ill let you guys know how it went when I get back.

  15. #2724
    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    That 411 BS must be new. It only took a couple of pms on NR and a phone call when I saw her. Also, unlike another report, I did not feel like I was rushed out the door. But then, I only went for a 1/2 hr special, so I wasn't expecting a lot of pillow talk. The disadvantage of booking by the 1/2 hr is you sometimes get bumped for someone booking a longer appointment.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape