Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,546 to 16,560 of 19268
-
10-22-12 19:46 #2723Senior Member

Posts: 1124I haven't experienced that one. Is it even possible?
Originally Posted by KraziSkier
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-12 15:43 #2722Senior Member

Posts: 103Soooooo kinky
Better yet how about sitting on the toilet being inside her and letting her pee when you cum!
Originally Posted by Moon48
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-12 15:21 #2721Senior Member

Posts: 48I like it.
Damn, for some reason I like the pics of them on the toilet. I can see them sucking my dick while taking a pee!
Originally Posted by John Wise
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-12 14:00 #2720Forum Advertiser

Posts: 25The massage is 50 and FS 100
I work from home so offering full sevice I must be careful I don't keep the whole thing I actually bribe my sibling into covering for me with her absence and reports to the lady downstairs that I'm a real massage therapist so I earn $100 bucks like the average provider!
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
10-22-12 10:20 #2719Senior Member

Posts: 163Westside. Brianna
Saw Brianna Friday on the Novi / Northville / Livonia border. Her ad is http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...on-25/1791088.
Quoted $100 for half hour. Skinny as a rail. Nipples pierced. Everything covered. Presented me doggy style and seemed to enjoy a pounding.
Only problem I had was before she started she was already asking about more money. I told her that she said her fee was $100 for the half hour but I would tip for good performance. Once I was done I did tip her $20 additional and she said I was cheap. Really put a downer on the experience.
Says she's from California but might be here for a while. Was buzzed on pot when I was there.
Enjoy and stay safe.
Michigan Guy
-
10-22-12 09:19 #2718Senior Member

Posts: 409Fuck That noise.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...Online-Escorts
-
10-22-12 06:24 #2717Senior Member

Posts: 40The pics are pretty accurate, she's slightly chubby. But I kinda like a little meat on the bones.
Originally Posted by Muskie1
[View Original Post]
The CBJ along with the sexy personality is definitely worth it.
-
10-22-12 03:50 #2716Senior Member

Posts: 1019Use Caution
I would use cation on this one from BP may be a robbery.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ge-21/10152199
Looks some what like
-
10-21-12 20:21 #2715Senior Member

Posts: 89Pics do not look good, is she as fat as the pic?
Originally Posted by Dmcnast
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-12 18:43 #2714Regular Member

Posts: 18[url]Ewww[/url]
Yeah that girl would def have to pay me. She looks irritated LOL. And as far as Monica goes, not very sexy below the neck and not very talented either. She has a pretty face but I have had a much better time with a SW for half the price.
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-12 11:33 #2713Senior Member

Posts: 40Saw her this afternoon since I was near the airport. 80 all covered definitely worth it. Oral skills are very good!
Originally Posted by Double Dribble
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-12 02:27 #2712Senior Member

Posts: 346Desire.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ly-28/10144256
Saw this one a while back. Goes by different names but its her nonetheless. Very unenthusiastic. Not a talker. Pretty much put the cash on the dresser. Take your clothes off. Finish. Go home.
Opted for a quickie so not sure if she's a clock watcher on long appts.
Paid. 6
-
10-20-12 20:30 #2711Senior Member

Posts: 548Good Report
Good report. Layla looks like fun. I may have to treat myself soon!
Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-12 20:22 #2710Senior Member

Posts: 423Just puked a little in my mouth
http://annarbor.backpage.com/FemaleE...e-2-26/9885986
See the second to last photo. This thing would have to pay ME. Alot
-
10-20-12 18:29 #2709Senior Member

Posts: 242LOOKS good any 1 comment?
Looks good and I think have seen good reports in the past, any 1 seen lately? Leaning more towards nikki but might try the duo is a few good reports.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/sadie-and-nikki-2-girls-double-the-fun-and-double-the-pleasure-1-or-2-girls-available-20/10040592


















