Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 985 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 485 885 935 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 1035 1085 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,775 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6289
    Ugh, sorry for the double post last night. My internet connection was acting really flakey.

  2. #6288
    Quote Originally Posted by FootFiend  [View Original Post]
    Just curious. Or is there a better time to seek her out? Obviously she is blonde and quite attractive to be walking the streets. At least that is what I can gather from the intel from the board.
    No pictures but she can be found during the middle afternoon closer to 6 mile. She's the WSW with big two-toned hair and who isn't a tranny.

  3. #6287

    Triangle

    Tonight I was in the triangle area, dead nothing not a sole out from 12-1a. M. I then dreamed to go to fenkell. One short heavy WSW granny. Didn't give a second look. One BSW skinny and looked to be high as a kite walking funny, etc. Didn't get to see if she was decent looking or not. Saw one shorter skinny BSW with short hair that looked like she might do. I circled around and couldn't find her as the rain picked up. I think she might have went into one of the coney's but didn't care to really look to much more. I just got out of dodge and thought would try another dream another day.

    I did dream on Fort of a Maria LSW on Tuesday this week, around 8:30 or 9 a. M. Bigger girl bigger titts. I seen her before when she wasn't as heavy so I knew she would be good. I offer her. 10 she agrees. We go to a spot and she starts the deed. She gets tired and I'm getting upset bc she stops. I then tell her if she is good I will give her a tip. She then starts to give one of the best BJ tongue all over and dt, real good. Then she stops and says I will give you the. 10 back plus this what looked like a few singles and make it an even. 20 and I will swallow. I agree. She then gets to town and does a great job. Good Tuesday start I must say!

  4. #6286

    Pictures of Fatima?

    Just curious. Or is there a better time to seek her out? Obviously she is blonde and quite attractive to be walking the streets. At least that is what I can gather from the intel from the board.

  5. #6285
    Quote Originally Posted by LookHard  [View Original Post]
    Just made a couple trips up and down Michigan Avenue around 2 PM LE everywhere I saw three mongers getting ticketed and cars being towed So be careful and stay safe boys.
    By 6pm, the Ave was crawling with SW. I finally saw the one that ripped me off a couple months back, and she was with another one I recognize.

    Met Tanya (I think) by the Salvation Army. Bigger girl, blonde, big tits with a tat on the right one. While I saw a couple LE, it wasn't too bad, but my gut told me not to play today. I got her digits, but then lost them at my next stop. (Dammit!)

    I met Nisa down by the party store by the Victory. Had her spell her name, didn't seem to be the TS named "Neesa." Pale, dark haired kinda Gothy looking. Grabbed her digits. I didn't partake in anything (again, weird gut feeling).

    While this probably belongs on the Inkster board, I have been scouting there more lately and have been finding more. Had two finds last night just after 9pm. A BSW on Inkster just south of the ave. I had in her in the car when she started getting too weird (turned into a racial debate, of all things!) , so I kicked her out (she was probably only a 4 on the SW scale). Which worked out, because right afterward I saw a WSW on the Ave about a half mile east. White girl, probably in her forties with darker hair. I pulled onto the side street and let he come to me. She originally tried to say she was just trying to get gas money, but I told her I knew what was up. She seemed almost new and nervous. I wish I had gotten digits, $30 (including tip) got a nice BBBJCIM. She was fast, but in that good way.

  6. #6284
    Quote Originally Posted by LookHard  [View Original Post]
    Just made a couple trips up and down Michigan Avenue around 2 PM LE everywhere I saw three mongers getting ticketed and cars being towed So be careful and stay safe boys.
    By 6pm, the Ave was crawling with SW. I finally saw the one that ripped me off a couple months back, and she was with another one I recognize.

    Met Tanya (I think) by the Salvation Army. Bigger girl, blonde, big tits with a tat on the right one. While I saw a couple LE, it wasn't too bad, but my gut told me not to play today. I got her digits, but then lost them at my next stop. (Dammit!)

    I met Nisa down by the party store by the Victory. Had her spell her name, didn't seem to be the TS named "Neesa." Pale, dark haired kinda Gothy looking. Grabbed her digits. I didn't partake in anything (again, weird gut feeling).

    While this probably belongs on the Inkster board, I have been scouting there more lately and have been finding more. Had two finds last night just after 9pm. A BSW on Inkster just south of the ave. I had in her in the car when she started getting too weird (turned into a racial debate, of all things!) , so I kicked her out (she was probably only a 4 on the SW scale). Which worked out, because right afterward I saw a WSW on the Ave about a half mile east. White girl, probably in her forties with darker hair. I pulled onto the side street and let he come to me. She originally tried to say she was just trying to get gas money, but I told her I knew what was up. She seemed almost new and nervous. I wish I had gotten digits, $30 (including tip) got a nice BBBJCIM. She was fast, but in that good way.

  7. #6283

    Hmm

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Dear almighty Mr Wise I understand all the post of Halo and her ripoffs. I also have realized that this mongering is not for me. Do to my up bringing I was taught to give everyone respect until they no longer deserve it. I was also taught to belive nothing you hear or read and only half of what you see. Halo was my first and only SW and I have found over our conversations and time spend together, not partaking in any acts. That she is an amazing young lady. So I wish all of you good luck and safe mongering and if Halo evey decides to turn into the Scorpion you claim her to be I will report it until then I can only report on my experiences. Also before you English majors rip on me about my spelling or punctuation It was not my best subject in school. LOL
    Could this be halo under yet another screen name. Hope so because if john is real I think he might be saving up for an egagement ring. Don't get sucked in remember what happened to Alan Canty jr.

  8. #6282

    Woodbine. Triangle

    Well was swing thru around 5:30pm tonight and saw a young WSW in a bright pink dress and brown boots. Mid 20s. I mean you can't not miss her. She looked great. She made contact and I pulled over in front of her. I was nervous as hell and I was watching all the parked vehicles and people walking dogs around. Made eye contact and she jumped right in. I got the hell out of dodge right away and did the LE check. Found a safe location and had a real nice BBBJCIM. I can't remember her name as she told me it, but was busy driving out of the area. Hoped someone sample her too. She was great! Next time I will have get FS if I was not in a rush.

    Anyway, dropped her off and went back woodbine towards the other side near the McDonalds and the auto store. Usually never anything, but I came upon a gal with dirty blonde hair young white gal and looked great in a nice set of jeans white shirt. Perfect tits, but she was walking and this black dude older than her was on a bike next to her. Was going to say something, but not sure if he is a pimp or what is the situation. Did anyone noticed this?

    Wanted to sample her too but was pressing for time.

  9. #6281
    Quote Originally Posted by Avenue Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I just got done with Nina. I picked her up on the Ave between Inkster and Middlebelt. She's a natural blonde spinner. .2 for a bbbjcimws. We found a nice place to park. She was clean, smelled nice, her shaved pussy accepted my fingers happily as she worked her mouth. Great skills and a very nice personality. Friendly without unnecessarily over chatting.

    After I deposited my load she even gave me a wet wipe to clean up. I have no digits but she frequents the area and the best place to find her is on 1/2 mile in either direction from the Marathon on east bound Michigan ave.

    This is my first post in almost 2 years. I've been just doing recon but haven't picked up anyone worth posting about (just a few old regulars).

    Find Nina. Dream about filling her mouth or that very smooth and wet pussy and leave with a smile in your face.
    This is Nina.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ay-29/10080734

  10. #6280

    Soberjohn AKA halo fan club President

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    Posted by JW " Dear Halo fan club, I know Halo is very cute and when you are fucking her little pussy it can be amazing.

    So to all you mongers that like to post about how special Halo is, just make sure you post when she rips you off. Halo has more ripoff post then any other SW in the metro Detroit area. Some guys get ripped by Halo and go back for seconds, and will say shit like "remember; you ripped me off last time; please don't do it again". Guys, get your head out of your ass."

    LOL. Maybe whoever is letting her use their phone or computer can " get their head out of their ass" and stop fu#king up a good thing for all of us.
    Hard to believe she may acctually have a phone herself and be smart enough to use it.

  11. #6279
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    John, I think you need to start drinking again; your judgment is a bit cloudy LOL.

    Dear Halo fan club, I know Halo is very cute and when you are fucking her little pussy it can be amazing. But that's all that's amazing about Halo (her pussy) The only reason she is good to you guys is because you give her whatever she wants. If you weren't over paying her and doing everything she asks for, she would (and someday will) rip you off just like the 100's of other mongers she has done it to in the past.

    So to all you mongers that like to post about how special Halo is, just make sure you post when she rips you off. Halo has more ripoff post then any other SW in the metro Detroit area. Some guys get ripped by Halo and go back for seconds, and will say shit like "remember; you ripped me off last time; please don't do it again". Guys, get your head out of your ass, there are so many great SW out there just a cute as Halo that will treat you like a real king.

    PS. For the newer members, yes there has been mongers that got ripped off by Halo and they went back for a second date.
    I would hardly consider myself part of a Halo Fan Club, I have seen her once. I paid. 8 for half and half, a bit more than the going rate but hardly an exorbitant amount. She had a good attitude and decent service. I have seen a number of posts similar to mine in the last few months. I haven't seen any recent rip off reports. I appreciate the previous (first hand) rip off reports and do keep them under consideration. I ignore the "I've never seen her before but I've heard she is the worst ever" posts. I believe the past is prologue and therefor you should proceed with caution, but for now at least Halo doesn't seem to have many first hand detractors. I know she reads the forum, hopefully she realizes that good service leads to good write ups and more business.

    Granted I don't spend that much time looking (maybe an hour here and there on the are and ave) but I have not seen this surplus of SW as good looking as Halo. Fatima (deserves more ink) , Chelsea (good but overated in my opinion) and the ever elusive Ginger come to mind.

  12. #6278

    The R

    Just so happens that business probably down the R again today Around 215pm several SW from 6-8 didn't see even 1 le just wish I had time to play.

  13. #6277

    Michigan Avenue

    Just made a couple trips up and down Michigan Avenue around 2 PM LE everywhere I saw three mongers getting ticketed and cars being towed So be careful and stay safe boys.

  14. #6276

    Not going to argue

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    John, I think you need to start drinking again; your judgment is a bit cloudy LOL.

    Dear Halo fan club, I know Halo is very cute and when you are fucking her little pussy it can be amazing. But that's all that's amazing about Halo (her pussy) The only reason she is good to you guys is because you give her whatever she wants. If you weren't over paying her and doing everything she asks for, she would (and someday will) rip you off just like the 100's of other mongers she has done it to in the past.

    So to all you mongers that like to post about how special Halo is, just make sure you post when she rips you off. Halo has more ripoff post then any other SW in the metro Detroit area. Some guys get ripped by Halo and go back for seconds, and will say shit like "remember; you ripped me off last time; please don't do it again". Guys, get your head out of your ass, there are so many great SW out there just a cute as Halo that will treat you like a real king.

    PS. For the newer members, yes there has been mongers that got ripped off by Halo and they went back for a second date.
    Dear almighty Mr Wise I understand all the post of Halo and her ripoffs. I also have realized that this mongering is not for me. Do to my up bringing I was taught to give everyone respect until they no longer deserve it. I was also taught to belive nothing you hear or read and only half of what you see. Halo was my first and only SW and I have found over our conversations and time spend together, not partaking in any acts. That she is an amazing young lady. So I wish all of you good luck and safe mongering and if Halo evey decides to turn into the Scorpion you claim her to be I will report it until then I can only report on my experiences. Also before you English majors rip on me about my spelling or punctuation It was not my best subject in school. LOL

  15. #6275
    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Dxter, if I am understanding this right, you said that you fucked Halo in her ass (Yes or No)?

    Then Halo posts; say that you're lying about fucking her in the ass (Yes or No)?

    And now you're saying that you did fuck her in her ass "several times now" (Yes or No)

    So now I'm calling BULLSHIT! Dxter, there is no reason to lie to us, other then make yourself look cool and run your post count up. We all date the same girls, so you can't BS us. We all now what the girls do and don't do, we all know if SW XYZ sucks and fucks like a champ or not. Sure, one mans OK BJ is another mans great BJ, but you are just over the top. Whats next, you posting that Halo does ATM?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has asked for something special from Halo's (or anyone else's) menu and have not been successful, than you are not going about it properly.

    So, kids, let me school you. I've been at this a long time, and I am not a cheap person. If there is something I want, I will pay for it.

    Now, you might start the conversation with Halo by saying you'd like to play around in her backyard or some such. She'll say no, she doesn't do that. And that's when you say,"So there's no amount of money. None at all. That could get you to change your mind." Say that and see what happens. And that's when she will name the price. Chances are you've bought used cars for less. But you gots to pay if you wants to play. Treat Halo with respect and she will take care of you. Thanks, Dex.
    I find myself having to agree with both of you. Like each of you two, I also know what I know from my own experiences. JW, I mean you no disrespect but follow me through on this one. (thanks)

    I have never met up / been with a girl (SW, BP, Escort, or normal civilian) for intimate purposes, who would not (eventually) let me fuck her in the ass! Yes you read that correctly. Did I corn hole them all? Of course not.

    I have to support Dxter on this somewhat because I know from my own experiences; that given enough time, using enough skills, or by out bidding her reluctance (never had to do this though) , I can hit that back door should I desire to.

    The trick is to find the right key that opens the lock. Even the most adamant "no, never going to happen dude, you're a FN pig", type of girls WILL let the right dude corn hole the heck out of them. AND enjoy it immensely! IF you find the right key that unlocks her lock. That takes a certain skill and time.

    Having the right key to the lock is about more than just the right amount $$ for most that are (initially) reluctant.

    Maybe for Halo it was simply the right amount of $$? And maybe it never did happen. Even with the right amount of $$, for most it also takes the right guy. Grant it there is a whole other class of SP that will freely give it up for the right $$ to all takers. But this is not who I'm talking about. I'm referring to the other 99% of ALL females that claim it's never going to happen.

    So I can believe Dxter's claim as well as Halo's denial of it. I also understand your not wanting to believe Dxter. But I also can't yell BS! Because I know things too. Personally I think she should give it up to you JW as a peace offering.LOL.

    So what do you say Halo? You let JW cream pie your stink star, he comes back and tells us about it, and we all become friends and say nice things about you for a while? Hell girl think about it, with JW's endorsement and a pick up and throw phone you'd never have to walk the R again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape