Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 986 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 486 886 936 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 1036 1086 ... LastLast
Results 14,776 to 14,790 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6274

    My day in the D

    I had to go into Detroit on personal business, so I go to 94 and Liv about 12:30 in the afternoon. I quickly notices gas for 3. 59 at the Marathon, so I stopped to get gas first. As I was filling up, I noticed a white girl walking to the party / gas station across the street. When she was finished, she walked south on L. I couldn't resist, so I turned down a side street and waited for here to approach my car. To my surprise, she was a very cute red-head spinner type with red cheeks from the cold. She walked past and looked back at me she was adorable but I had work to do. Bad timing and I had several things on my mind. 1-she looked young. 2-was she a cop. 3-I had that darn business I has to take care of, so I passed. I did what I had to do (I grew up in that area) and headed home but kept thinking about that cutie.

    I eventually gave in to temptation and went back to look for the red-head. I looked on Liv, on the Ave down to V and F seeing few SW's but quite a few LE including one on a motorcycle. Each had cars pulled over (don't know what for). Also I saw a lot of tow-trucks which made me uneasy but I was still determined. It seems like the workers didn't start their stroll until about 4pm. I was on the Ave, near Lonyo when I ran into Allie (first time).

    She was quite up front at clearing up the "are you a cop'" thing. 30 for BJ. 40 for h&h (negotiable). We decided on a side street, in the car. That didn't work too well, so we decided on a room that she uses (add. 10). The guy at the house and I had a lot in common and hit it off right away. A nice guy, nothing to worry about. Allie is a little older (40's) but that is OK with me. The session was completely casual with no rush. She took her time and gave me a great BBBJ. She gladly listened to my suggestions to heighten the experience. A no-worry connection. She gave me here digits and I will gladly trade here digits for another no-worry connection to well established senior members only.

    Note: I am a senior, senior member which means I don't go looking at night due to bad night vision. I also have some health issues which prevents me from mongering as often as I'd like to. That is why I recommend Allie. In the past, several senior members have not given up digits because I do not participate regularly. I understand, but you can still have Allie's digits if desired. She says she also has a friend she does together with you if desired.

    If anyone knows the red-headed spinner I saw, please let me know.

    Be safe and have fun!

  2. #6273

    Emily on R

    Was on the west side Sunday night, and coming back made a pass on the ave. Nothing moving at all, even the BSWs by Central were not out. Didn't see uncle either, but maybe he had cleared things out earlier. Being pretty late, I didn't make the trek over to Fort.

    I did a pass on the R nearing home, and saw a WSW at the side streets south of Nevada. I made another pass and saw my first uncle of the evening. They were thick, both on R and 7. I made a couple of passes, then went around and down a side street. She was coming up the same street, and the coast looked clear, so I scooped. It was Emily, who I had not been with before. She is a redhead, maybe 5'4", cute, decent rack. She is not very big, but not a spinner, either. Did half and half, for. 5 damage. Good oral, reasonably tight giner, pretty good attitude. Would repeat, no digits.

    Stay safe out there

  3. #6272

    Gettin

    If anyone has asked for something special from Halo's (or anyone else's) menu and have not been successful, than you are not going about it properly.

    So, kids, let me school you. I've been at this a long time, and I am not a cheap person. If there is something I want, I will pay for it.

    Now, you might start the conversation with Halo by saying you'd like to play around in her backyard or some such. She'll say no, she doesn't do that. And that's when you say,"So there's no amount of money. None at all. That could get you to change your mind." Say that and see what happens. And that's when she will name the price. Chances are you've bought used cars for less. But you gots to pay if you wants to play. Treat Halo with respect and she will take care of you. Thanks, Dex.

    Quote Originally Posted by John Wise  [View Original Post]
    Dxter, if I am understanding this right, you said that you fucked Halo in her ass (Yes or No)?

    Then Halo posts; say that you're lying about fucking her in the ass (Yes or No)?

    And now you're saying that you did fuck her in her ass "several times now" (Yes or No)

    So now I'm calling BULLSHIT! Dxter, there is no reason to lie to us, other then make yourself look cool and run your post count up. We all date the same girls, so you can't BS us. We all now what the girls do and don't do, we all know if SW XYZ sucks and fucks like a champ or not. Sure, one mans OK BJ is another mans great BJ, but you are just over the top. Whats next, you posting that Halo does ATM?

    Unless you can enplane otherwise I will not be sharing any info with you sir, you just can't be trusted. Other members may or may not want to take this in to consideration.

  4. #6271

    Magen

    Started out the morning driving down the R on lagit business around 8:30, I had some extra time to kill so I made a couple trips up and down from 8. 6 and back. There was a good looking WSW, blond hanging out at the store S of 8 but like I said was not there to scoop, first trip down and back and she was all that was out. On my second pass there was a WSW brown hair nice looking just S of SF that was it no le around looked quite for the most part, after my legit appointment around 10:30 I took a ride down The ave from L to Vic and back there was a couple very hot WSW but looked to good to be true so I took a detour just past the McDs and came across two parked tow trucks and two parked le cars so made a couple more turns and headed back to the ave to do some recon, however I didn't see anything that would help and wasn't to crazy about making a extra trip, so headed down to fort. There were three WSW and one BSW in the typical area but there was also several le around one came up at the light just west of Liv next to me gave me a hard look then ran the red, so I took that as a see you later and headed back to the R. Buy now its pushing 12 and I was wanting to scoop but a little gun shy at this point, I made one pass from 6. 8 just all the typical WSW out nothing all that great, but quite on the le side. I decided to swing down 8 towards G when I came across Magen just E of gross on 8 nice looking young blond, so I made the scoop. After a little negotiation she had a place close by and for 6 we went to her place for a very talented BBBJ and a cfs, she was very sweet after getting her undressed she was a little chubby and tits were deflated but non rushed and her personality made up for it. I would repeat over and over. Pm me if you want.

    I hope this helps, play safe!

  5. #6270

    Amazing

    Quote Originally Posted by Why26  [View Original Post]
    Well, All I have to say is I am sorry you hate me so much. You must of done something to make me feel fuckd up. All I know is this I pary for you and I am sorry you have so much time to talk shit about people but I hope you feel better about your self.

    Kay
    If This is who People say it is I think your pretty Amazing. I'm glad we get along.

  6. #6269
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Van Dyke and 7Mile? Time? Other SW?
    It was around 10. I didn't look for anyone else since I was there to pick her up from where she happened to be when I called.

  7. #6268
    Quote Originally Posted by Dxter  [View Original Post]
    That's what I likes about Ronnie: Whatever twisted, freaky dream you have, she will make it.

    Come true.
    Either that or she'll stand in the corner babbling to herself. That seems to happen much more often.

    Anyway, her sister's been hanging around Jos Campau.

  8. #6267

    Britney on the AVE

    Was driving home around 6pm today and took a side trip down the AVE. I saw 4-5 that I wanted to stop for. Was passing by Florida when I saw a little brunnette that I wanted to take a closer look at so I turned down the service road to cut back to the AVE, when out of the blue was Britney. I've posted about her before. She asks for 40 for head, and 60 for FS. This is my 3rd time talking to her. The previous 2 times involved her grabbing my wang through the window, telling me the price, and me responding with "I only have 20 on me," and then I had to drive away with blue balls.

    Today I saw her and for some reason I took a shot in the dark and talked to her again. I said "today I only have 25 and I want FS, not just head." She says okay! And off we go. She took me to a spot where I got 1/2 and 1/2, and afterwards I understand why she charges 60 for that thing. It is tight, wet, and doesn't stink like a rotten piece of tuna. It was honestly lovely BUT I'd never pay her 60 for it. If she wasn't a SW I would have licked it.

    Britney is mid 20's, tall, skinny, A cup with an honest 7/8 out of 10 face-civilian scale. She usually roams that street around Florida just off of the AVE. If her prices stay low (my guess is from the cold weather) I"ll definitely pick her up again.

    Stay safe

  9. #6266

    Halo.

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Halo has gotten better recently. More together mentally.

    Walked with Chelsea and Eren. She has a new cell number and in same area.
    I've always found that if you treat Halo with respect, she will be very professional. Once she gets to know you and trust you, it's only the contents of your wallet that limit what you can do with her. Some of the items on her menu are, for an SW, extremely pricey. But having sampled everything several times now, I can tell you that, hands, down Halo is worth it. She has never not been clean. She has never tried anything funky. Once the terms of the connection are agreed upon, she delivers the goods, no fuss no rush. Yeah, maybe a she could be a bit more enthusiastic. But she treats her work as strictly business, and that's fine by me. I don't know Chelsea. I have seen out here and she used to look compelling. Now, not so much. There are only three girls I'd be with anymore: Halo, Ronnie / Juice and Ginger. It's time and money well spent, especially if, like me, you are looking for something a little special. Ginger has fallen off the face of the earth. She must be in jail. Last time I saw her, it was with a snarl on her face on 7 Mile.

  10. #6265

    Looked young

    Cruised the are Sunday am about 10ish, saw a very petite, slender SW with dark hair. Looked to be quite young which kept me from taking a closer look. Also le was cruising, so I left.

  11. #6264
    It ain't no big deal.

    Everyone who mongers knows the risks and. Hopefully. Takes the proper precautions.

    What I do is spray that cooter down with Herpes B Gone before I bust a nut in her ass.

    That's what I likes about Ronnie: Whatever twisted, freaky dream you have, she will make it.

    Come true.

  12. #6263

    Halo and Chelsea

    Halo has gotten better recently. More together mentally.

    Walked with Chelsea and Eren. She has a new cell number and in same area.

  13. #6262

    Van Dyke

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I called Tanya last night. She was near Van Dyke, went to pick her up for a quick bjer.ATF.
    Van Dyke and 7Mile? Time? Other SW?

  14. #6261
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I called Tanya last night. She was near Van Dyke, went to pick her up for a quick bjer. Jackson was introduced for a slow unrushed Bjer. Although not the best looking on the are, she certainly is not about rushing me. I would improve her finishing skills as I feel she is about to barf on me during the catch. Since the disappearance of chelsea, she's moved to the ATF.
    I have made 3 attempts to see Chelsea. Other girls say she is still around Hollywood. Have a thick sleeping bag and 2 pillows, along with cooler of high card / fat food, even $100 towards provisions could not get her to call. Either she got a sugar daddy or is beyond street worthiness. Has anyone seen Chelsea?

  15. #6260
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I called Tanya last night. She was near Van Dyke, went to pick her up for a quick bjer. Jackson was introduced for a slow unrushed Bjer. Although not the best looking on the are, she certainly is not about rushing me. I would improve her finishing skills as I feel she is about to barf on me during the catch. Since the disappearance of chelsea, she's moved to the ATF.
    Chelsea was out Thursday with her friend / gf but she might be staying with her uncle for Christmas. I was shocked that her friend was swooped up by another monger by the coney so I might try to sample before the do-gooders start patrolling the area for devil's night. There was a nice glut of girls out on Thursday, and I did spy one with a curly brown hair (juice?) near nevada, and melissa and misty near st. Fair. Misty is not out much but she was pretty good for. 2 for bbj

    Sunday I did a recon again and there were two potentials, there was one north of state fair near the party store that was giving me the wave and another in black yoga pants with a goth look about her. Any one get lucky?

    Stay safe!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape