Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4147

    Friday Night Ave

    Cruised the Ave Friday night, about 1am, a LOT of Leo was out on the prowl. Lapped twice, probably saw 8-10 different cars. Went over to the R to check out that scene, saw at BSW at the gas station at McNichols who tried to flag me down but I wasn't interested. Saw one WSW between SF and 8, a little thicker, striped black and white top. Couldn't see the face that well so passed. Also, I've yet to scoop anyone from the R so I'm not as comfortable there. On my lap back there was a cop sitting at the gas station where I saw the BSW so I decided to give the ave one last shot.

    Second go-round on the Ave I ended up scooping up Candi from Cecil and 94 service drive, WSW 22, a little thicker, probably a 6. Agreed on BBBJ for 30, no mention of tip. Performance was so-so, would repeat in a pinch. No digits, said phone was stolen. Said she's usually at Cecil where I found her or Gilbert.

    Be safe guys

  2. #4146

    Carmen. Fenkell

    This one is 21, WSW (may have a bit of L, but not enough to call her a LSW). Good body, nice young boobs, nice tight giner.

    Half and half for $40. Got a few pics, here's the best. She won't stay in nice shape for long, as I was already starting to see evidence of the slide down the scale (For example, her shiner)

    Catch her if you can.

    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00857-20120908-1258.jpg
Views:	2107
Size:	25.4 KB
ID:	198323

  3. #4145

    Fort Friday AM Patricia

    Hit the usual spots Thursday night and didn't see much. The Tri. 5M, McG and the Ave were all a little quiet while I was out. I did spot a nice looking (at least from the road) little blonde spinner in Warrendale but when I circled around to investigate she was gone. She had on cut off denim shorts and was on her cell about 3-4 blocks East of EG and traffic was a bit heavier than usual on that side of town. I saw her out once before at the station on the SW corner of that intersection! Anybody sample the goods? Reports? Decided to hit Fort and spotted a blonde SW about 5'3" 120lbs D cups by the loading docks at Green. Circled around and finally spotted her again on a side street with another SW. The other SW approached she was about 5'6" brunette 140lbs large B's or small C's and wore glasses probably late 20's or early 30's I thought about it the blonde stood in the background but I went with my first thoughts and requested the blonde. Her name was Patricia and she was alot older Probably in her 50's but she gave pretty good mobile bbbj2cim with some DT mixed in for Jackson + Lincoln for a tip! I inquired about her friend and she said her name was Tina but Patricia of course says that her BJ is much better and her cups are bigger. I believe her on the second statement! She told me they would be out early Sunday so the plan is to sample Tina and make my own conclusion! Stay Safe and Happy Endings Brothers!

  4. #4144

    Nina on Mich

    Picked up Nina about 6:30 this morning. Nice little LSW, was wearing short tight shorts and a black tank holding in her very nice see / the tits. She boasted about her freshly trimmed giner, and I must admit. It looked and smelled nice, with a nice swollen clit. Had a car date with CBJ and digits in her nice tight and wet pussy. Followed that up with some covered mish, doggie (nice ass and she knows how to get it in the air) , more mish before nutting on her big tits. Was like trying to fuck a vice. She is very petite, though a few extra lbs in the mid section, but that was a nice change from the normal bony SW. Would definitely repeat. By the way, my 1st LSW and I'm hooked.

    Damage was. 4.

    Play safe,

    Niner

  5. #4143

    Halo

    Picked up Halo about 5 30 on the R just North of 7 mile. She was wearing a red, orange, white dress today. Not much time to spare so just went for BJ. Damage was $25 and dropped her off on Lantz. She looks better with the few extra pounds. She seemed to be well medicated.

  6. #4142

    My 8th post

    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I think TT intrest was not so much in your tool as it was in the fact that NONE of your reports say anything involving ever using it. Go ahead and do things the low key way. That's your perogative I guess. I think he's trying to say that its pointless to post mostly usless info to all of us. And I agree.
    I have posted more info in the last three months than you have ever posted. I don't want to check your post's on ISG because I really don't care. Why are you here if you don't contribute? Stay on ISG

  7. #4141

    Halo

    Last week had an opportunity to spend some time with Halo from the R. Most of the reports that I read about her are definitely true.

    On the night I seen this Smokin hot Spinner, she had on a purple one piece summer dress that gave her that girl next door look.

    We found a good spot and agreed on BJ for a jack. Her oral skills are amazing and allowed me to roam until I nutted.

    Great provider and looking forward to seeing more of her.

  8. #4140

    Hey twat

    Quote Originally Posted by TwatTeaser  [View Original Post]
    PacoGrande, Do you ever actually get your dick wet? Or do you just drive around hoping? I just went through all 43 of your post since '06 and not once do you actually mention any details that could be construed to imply that you actually got your dick wet or busted a nut. Just a bunch of erroneous recon reports and comments.

    Just saying.
    Check me out on ISG before you complete your opinion. Sling it if you still feel that way. I play my way you play yours. Don't have time to stalk your posts.

    I keep my playing on the down low. Try to help when I can. The moistness of my dick is my business and I find your interest in my dick strange.

  9. #4139

    Black dress

    The brunette in the black dress was probably Halo. She's been wearing one lately. Haven't had a chance to scoop her lately, but she is looking good with a little weight on her.

  10. #4138

    Nissa

    Scooped my new ATF nissa in of all places the triangle. She is a really sweet little brunette GFE. Spent a couple of hours dreaming with her at a local notel. She Likes to cuddle in bed before and after. Started with foreplay then went at it for multiple positions and pops. She came multiple times with her body tensing up and shaking like she was having a seizure. She is very vocal too! Very very tight giner (vice grip). Also when she comes, she gets quite wet. While she only has A's, they are nice to handle.

    You guys can find her eIther on the ave or in the triangle now. Se can be a little spacy but is overall a sweetheart and performs like a champion. Only down side is that she doesn't like to give head. Has a small mouth. I have found that if you treat her with respect, she won't let you down.

    She doesn't have a phone. You can easily spot her because she's generally dressed up in nice classic Hollywood hooker garb.

    Good hunting guys. Be safe.

  11. #4137

    While I'm at it

    PacoGrande, Do you ever actually get your dick wet? Or do you just drive around hoping? I just went through all 43 of your post since '06 and not once do you actually mention any details that could be construed to imply that you actually got your dick wet or busted a nut. Just a bunch of erroneous recon reports and comments.

    Just saying.

  12. #4136
    Quote Originally Posted by Vijay Mark  [View Original Post]
    Can you please PM me her number.
    I hope no one does. 6 post in 5 years? One possible report but so vague I doubt it. If you've been around here for 5 years then why don't you step up and start contributing before asking, you should know how it works by now. You can find Chelsea on the R like anyone else but judging by the reports here she's quite busy so good luck with that.

  13. #4135

    I call it a harmonic convergence

    Quote Originally Posted by Moriarty1875  [View Original Post]
    Have been trading calls and texts with a couple of possibles over the last couple of weeks. Chassidy (sp?) in the Brightmoor / Triangle area and Kim, the dark-haired lady behind the Vic who looks native american. I haven't been able to connect with either one of them off the stroll yet, due to various circumstances. I'm not picking anyone up behind the Vic or on Fenkell ever again (too damn risky for me).

    Got two voicemails. 5 minutes apart, late last week. One was Kim and the other was Chassidy. They were both calling me to let me know where they had finally managed to get a room for the night. Normally, I would be faced with the choice of which woman to meet. In this case they were both telling me the same room # in the same hotel.

    Had to pass on both offers, just to avoid the awkwardness. Darn it all.
    Made me giggle out loud (gol). Don't like the ending though. Coulda had a threesome. Not my thing. Had twins once. Both had major pube hair growth. Had fun mowing lawn. Don't want to repeat though.

  14. #4134

    Know what you're talking about

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenue Hunter  [View Original Post]
    I just got done with Nina. I picked her up on the Ave between Inkster and Middlebelt. She's a natural blonde spinner. .2 for a bbbjcimws. We found a nice place to park. She was clean, smelled nice, her shaved pussy accepted my fingers happily as she worked her mouth. Great skills and a very nice personality. Friendly without unnecessarily over chatting.

    After I deposited my load she even gave me a wet wipe to clean up. I have no digits but she frequents the area and the best place to find her is on 1/2 mile in either direction from the Marathon on east bound Michigan ave.

    This is my first post in almost 2 years. I've been just doing recon but haven't picked up anyone worth posting about (just a few old regulars).

    Find Nina. Dream about filling her mouth or that very smooth and wet pussy and leave with a smile in your face.
    How old was she? That's in my haunts. I scout inkster and Norwayne. A couple years back there was a SW working that same stroll who made the forum. I managed to catch up with her and found her personality squelched her good looks. Hope the area picks up. It's on a slump. Many more sws in the past. Use to see them on inkster Road between Michigan ave and Annapolis and in the neighborhood to the east along Harrison. Picked up a momma looking to pay bills at 3 am.

    Advocate for the westside. Pickins are few and far between. Some demand needs to stimulate supply to bring out the ladies. If the area gets going I want it named after me. Maybe I should change my name to shack town shady.

  15. #4133

    Nina on the Ave around Inkster

    I just got done with Nina. I picked her up on the Ave between Inkster and Middlebelt. She's a natural blonde spinner. .2 for a bbbjcimws. We found a nice place to park. She was clean, smelled nice, her shaved pussy accepted my fingers happily as she worked her mouth. Great skills and a very nice personality. Friendly without unnecessarily over chatting.

    After I deposited my load she even gave me a wet wipe to clean up. I have no digits but she frequents the area and the best place to find her is on 1/2 mile in either direction from the Marathon on east bound Michigan ave.

    This is my first post in almost 2 years. I've been just doing recon but haven't picked up anyone worth posting about (just a few old regulars).

    Find Nina. Dream about filling her mouth or that very smooth and wet pussy and leave with a smile in your face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape