Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 16,591 to 16,605 of 19268
-
10-16-12 17:51 #2678Senior Member

Posts: 180Tara
I searched and didn't find anything. Any info on this one?
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-12-21/8537005
-
10-16-12 17:06 #2677Senior Member

Posts: 209She a scammer. 14 v& VD. 734 5601305
Cute girl (blonde, slender, B-cup. 25-30YO). Girl in pics. I suspect yes a few years ago.
Takes your cash ($) , and tries to get by with a undressed HJ
I just walked out after warning her that a) Review will catch up with her, and be) Someday she will get the wrongh guy and get beat-up
Maybe one of you tech savy guys could post a warning on Backpage for me
Below link.
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...3-21/10036741s
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ow-21/10040351
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...as-21/10023754
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...or-21/10028569
-
10-16-12 09:15 #2676Senior Member

Posts: 139The best part is when you actually do PM them and they don't bother getting back to you.
Originally Posted by JaunDmarco
[View Original Post]
I understand saying "PM me" if you're giving away a SW phone number, but other than that, there's no need for it on the open board.
-
10-16-12 04:02 #2675Senior Member

Posts: 34I agree!
It's been alot of the "PM ME" crap going on. I want to see what happened on your dream, to see if I want to have the same dream.
Originally Posted by TwatTeaser
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-12 01:51 #2674Senior Member

Posts: 409CoSign! Seriously this is akin to attention whoring (I got a secret, pm me) WTF. Can someone please enlighten the forum about the need to PM for details?
Originally Posted by GostRider
[View Original Post]
If a chick is a "cold fish", rob, or for some other reason not worthy of seeing or wasting $$ on, then it is your FN duty to post about her to the forum at large with out making your brother mongers "PM me for details". Your bruised ego is of little importance to anyone except you. We've all been F'd over at one time or another by the cvnts out there. We share your pain.
Out the cvnts and save your brother monger the perils of going through what you did. Posting it at large ensures the maximum number of potential clients sees it and hopefully shuts the bad ones down overnight or makes them change their ways.
-
10-16-12 01:32 #2673Senior Member

Posts: 107Pm
More of this pm for details bs I don't get it
Originally Posted by Flyingfish
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-12 22:52 #2672Senior Member

Posts: 75Real Job
She at least used to have a real job but she did not always work the day shift.
Originally Posted by MichiganDl
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-12 10:23 #2671Senior Member

Posts: 233Avoid
She changes her name on a daily basis. Search for Arheir or something like that, plus a dozen others. Maybe the phone stays the same.
Originally Posted by Datsurman
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-12 22:30 #2670Senior Member

Posts: 521Zoey?
This chick says she's from detroit hanging out in the windy city for a while. Looks interesting. Found some intel that the pics are pretty accurate, but no intel on service. PM with details if you have any history on her.
http://chicago.backpage.com/FemaleEs...19-19/13417874
-
10-14-12 16:17 #2669Regular Member

Posts: 16Mocha
http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ght-20/9000956
Do not go. One cold fish. PM for details.
-
10-13-12 14:49 #2668Senior Member

Posts: 869Ditto on this one. Same exact experience! http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu.-avail/9947730
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
-
10-13-12 12:24 #2667Regular Member

Posts: 4Nope. $80.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
She had to know I was interested but I wasn't as blunt as some.
-
10-13-12 12:21 #2666Regular Member

Posts: 4They did not come out. I showed intersest, but maybe wasnt blunt.
Originally Posted by StoneMaker
[View Original Post]
I think $80
-
10-13-12 02:04 #2665Senior Member

Posts: 346Number 1. Did the puppies come out? And did you ask or even try? What was the damage
Originally Posted by CjHound1
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-12 20:01 #2664Regular Member

Posts: 4thanks giga. I guess I'll be more blunt next time as suggested by nambi. I guess I like the gals approaching me more. The fantasy of the "massage gone wild" sort of gets lost when you have to say,"hey how much for you to get me off" to the cute girl who's ad says legit only.
Originally Posted by gigaman
[View Original Post]
















