Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by InRoyalOak  [View Original Post]
    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/8332870

    Made an appointment with Denaa a couple months ago. She operates out of a 2nd Floor studio in Ferndale. She was still getting the place together and painted at the time. She didn't give much direction, so I undressed and laid on the massage table. Gave a mediocre back massage, then on the flip asked if I wanted to be taken care of. She went topless and gave nice HJ.

    The picture is her and she's very easy on the eyes.

    YMMV. Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by InRoyalOak  [View Original Post]
    $120 for the hour massage.
    Quote Originally Posted by CjHound1  [View Original Post]
    Took Two for the Team.

    My first post, but been a member of forums in the past. Hope I can contribute and learn a little here as well. I saw two providers the other day with poor below average results.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-avail/9947730

    She was in a mediocre sort of dirty apartment, but not a total pit. No draping required and the ad even says it's preferred. She was nice enough to talk to with more of a body friction massage with no real talent. She asked me to flip and after a few minutes she was done. No hints toward HE at all. She was attractive, slightly heavy, the pics are accurate and she has large boobs. But all I managed was a below average legit massage. Curious if anyone else has had better luck.

    Number 2.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/9989138

    Young immature, really hot with a nice bod. She talked about all the places she's traveled. She has an older boyfriend, sugar daddy, who clearly likes to show her off. Strange thing was she talked about showing her tits to get special treatment in europe to clubs or restaurants to get her to the front of the line. She even got on the table and straddled me while I was face down. I thought the good stuff was about to begin. She even stretched down on me with her elbows then her boobs on my back (all clothes on). I thought it was a good sign. I flipped over and after a few minutes this one ended too without success. She talked about sex with her boyfriend, was very open with the conversation, but that's where it ended.

    If someone knows a secret password with her, I'd love to try again, but if not. It's a bad massage from a young girl who thinks she's smart because a guy with money has taken her places. I would only go back if there was more offered. The massage alone was bad and the place was dumpy. Supposedly she's in the process of remodeling.

    I would love to find a regular place with a hot gal who starts with a decent massage and ends with at least HJ and maybe more. Help me out please. I have much more to share. I have seen a few over the years in all areas in / around detroit, flint, Jackson, up north.

    Thanks.

    Hound
    The second girl in your post from Ferndale is Denaa. There was a report earlier that she does give nice topless HJ, but it costs $120. Look at posts #2647 and #2653 which is pasted above. It sounds like she is definitely YMMV kinda girl. Better luck next time.

  2. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by CjHound1  [View Original Post]
    Took Two for the Team.

    My first post, but been a member of forums in the past. Hope I can contribute and learn a little here as well. I saw two providers the other day with poor below average results.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-avail/9947730

    She was in a mediocre sort of dirty apartment, but not a total pit. No draping required and the ad even says it's preferred. She was nice enough to talk to with more of a body friction massage with no real talent. She asked me to flip and after a few minutes she was done. No hints toward HE at all. She was attractive, slightly heavy, the pics are accurate and she has large boobs. But all I managed was a below average legit massage. Curious if anyone else has had better luck.

    Number 2.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/9989138

    Young immature, really hot with a nice bod. She talked about all the places she's traveled. She has an older boyfriend, sugar daddy, who clearly likes to show her off. Strange thing was she talked about showing her tits to get special treatment in europe to clubs or restaurants to get her to the front of the line. She even got on the table and straddled me while I was face down. I thought the good stuff was about to begin. She even stretched down on me with her elbows then her boobs on my back (all clothes on). I thought it was a good sign. I flipped over and after a few minutes this one ended too without success. She talked about sex with her boyfriend, was very open with the conversation, but that's where it ended.

    If someone knows a secret password with her, I'd love to try again, but if not. It's a bad massage from a young girl who thinks she's smart because a guy with money has taken her places. I would only go back if there was more offered. The massage alone was bad and the place was dumpy. Supposedly she's in the process of remodeling.

    I would love to find a regular place with a hot gal who starts with a decent massage and ends with at least HJ and maybe more. Help me out please. I have much more to share. I have seen a few over the years in all areas in / around detroit, flint, Jackson, up north.

    Thanks.

    Hound
    Sounds to me like the reason you didn't get anything with the massage is because you didn't try.

  3. #2661
    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney11  [View Original Post]
    I had to go to Wayne Road and met Monica very very good massage andhandshake at th eend. Also anyone know this one;

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...azz-22/9954628

    Thanks boys
    Not the best service but very tight body with some piercings / tattoos.

  4. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinyele  [View Original Post]
    Saw two providers but one of them was so annoying that I do not care to mention her at all. BUT I saw this gem, I see she goes by the name Sky but she has Stephany tatted on her back and WOW. Never seen a slim girl with an onion like that. I am very attracted to her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ips-21/9257096

    313424224,

    You can contact me for the details. Yes I would repeat in a heart beat
    Brother, tell your story please. This is what the forum is for and you'll be saving the next monger from having to be annoyed as much as you were. Actually doesn't make much sense NOT to report on a terrible one. The brothers need to know who NOT to see as much as who is good to see. So thanks for the review on the second girl, at least you gave a stage name and a link on that one.

  5. #2659

    Tried this out

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...h-a-35/9997764

    Tried her out today. Incall at a place she's sharing with another girl. I think it's her "pimp" anyway great attitude by both. Upsell tho. 60$ basically gets you a rub. But the he is an extra 20$. Overall not a bad experience. May repeat.

    Here is the girl she works with.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ubs-22/9925443

  6. #2658

    Ttftt

    Took Two for the Team.

    My first post, but been a member of forums in the past. Hope I can contribute and learn a little here as well. I saw two providers the other day with poor below average results.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...-avail/9947730

    She was in a mediocre sort of dirty apartment, but not a total pit. No draping required and the ad even says it's preferred. She was nice enough to talk to with more of a body friction massage with no real talent. She asked me to flip and after a few minutes she was done. No hints toward HE at all. She was attractive, slightly heavy, the pics are accurate and she has large boobs. But all I managed was a below average legit massage. Curious if anyone else has had better luck.

    Number 2.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...assage/9989138

    Young immature, really hot with a nice bod. She talked about all the places she's traveled. She has an older boyfriend, sugar daddy, who clearly likes to show her off. Strange thing was she talked about showing her tits to get special treatment in europe to clubs or restaurants to get her to the front of the line. She even got on the table and straddled me while I was face down. I thought the good stuff was about to begin. She even stretched down on me with her elbows then her boobs on my back (all clothes on). I thought it was a good sign. I flipped over and after a few minutes this one ended too without success. She talked about sex with her boyfriend, was very open with the conversation, but that's where it ended.

    If someone knows a secret password with her, I'd love to try again, but if not. It's a bad massage from a young girl who thinks she's smart because a guy with money has taken her places. I would only go back if there was more offered. The massage alone was bad and the place was dumpy. Supposedly she's in the process of remodeling.

    I would love to find a regular place with a hot gal who starts with a decent massage and ends with at least HJ and maybe more. Help me out please. I have much more to share. I have seen a few over the years in all areas in / around detroit, flint, Jackson, up north.

    Thanks.

    Hound

  7. #2657
    I saw this blog: http://gentleprostatemassage.********.com/

    She used a customer as a guinea pig for warming lube."The first guy was like his buthole was on fire. He said it was burning really bad. I thought he was just being winey."

    If you still want to dream of her, here's her ad: http://detroit.backpage.com/Therapeu...exlife/9650061
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails booty_ad.jpg‎  

  8. #2656

    Got a story to tell

    Saw two providers but one of them was so annoying that I do not care to mention her at all. BUT I saw this gem, I see she goes by the name Sky but she has Stephany tatted on her back and WOW. Never seen a slim girl with an onion like that. I am very attracted to her.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ips-21/9257096

    313424224%,

    You can contact me for the details. Yes I would repeat in a heart beat

  9. #2655

    Blondes?

    Backpage has a few that look promising. Can anyone suggest / recommend? I appreciate the feedback.

    Thanks

  10. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by Akinyele  [View Original Post]
    Saw the three below, tiffany, princess, bella- pm for details.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ial-27/9649128

    Tiffany. 5one7three5eight6four7 517358647%

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-60-24/9170621

    313*352*745$. Princess.

    http://detroit.backpage.com/FemaleEs...lla-23/9634248

    Bella- 313 778 336&
    Ak. I see you like'them thick. Princess looks like a lot of fun

  11. #2653

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by WhereItIsAtNow  [View Original Post]
    About a year ago. Offers more than massage. Skinny little thing but not very into it. She's young and inexperienced, but she was a hottie!
    It might be worth a shot, maybe she has gotten better with age. Pics are pretty hot

  12. #2652

    Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by LookHard  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got info on this one?
    She is def on drugs. Much thinner than the pics. Flat chested. Not that attractive. I got out of there in 5 min. And the price is too high. I would not see her if I was you.

  13. #2651
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 27

    I

    About a year ago. Offers more than massage. Skinny little thing but not very into it. She's young and inexperienced, but she was a hottie!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gmoney11  [View Original Post]
    I had to go to Wayne Road and met Monica very very good massage andhandshake at th eend. Also anyone know this one;

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...azz-22/9954628

    Thanks boys

  14. #2650

    Any one experience Jazz?

    I had to go to Wayne Road and met Monica very very good massage andhandshake at th eend. Also anyone know this one;

    http://detroit.backpage.com/BodyRubs...azz-22/9954628

    Thanks boys

  15. #2649

    Starr

    Anyone got info on this one?

    Make A Wish With This Beautiful Starr & Watch Your Fantasies Come. 25.

    Posted: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 4:04

    Hi Guys =) My name is Starr. I'm 5'7, 120lb. 34b with long black hair and long, sexy legs. So come and let me show you why I love what I do. So why not unwind, relax & start your week off with a beautiful girl. Offering in call only appointments. No text call or block no black guys please call 313 808 8153.

    Poster's age: 25.

    Y.

    • Location: Detroit, incalls only 10mile&grandriver.

    • Post ID: 9266651 detroit.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape