Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2234

    Gina

    Quote Originally Posted by DRonald  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Heather and Gina look great.
    That second link for Gina was blocked. If you substitute the asterisks with see city vibe I be you will link up. Nice pictures of Gina

  2. #2233

    Destiny BP

    Destiny with a 704 area code is legit. Very tight body with B's. Very soft skin and perky real tits. She's 21 and has a good attitude. Recent pictures on BP are real. So judge for yourself how she rates in the face department. Body 8. Skills 8. Repeat yes but I'm not from here. Maybe she'll visit NE. Side note. Juliana with 213 area code and Nataly with 323 area code were so skittish. Calls back and forth and nothing. Waste of time. But the evening was a success with Destiny.

    Be safe

  3. #2232

    Thanks

    Thanks! Heather and Gina look great.


  4. #2231

    Tysons this W / E

    Quote Originally Posted by DRonald  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys. New to the hobby. For weeks now been staring at the BP girls in Tys. Crner. Anyone have good words to say about the ones posting this weekend?
    You can try any of these.

    Gina Starr.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ing-25/9022646

    http://www.********.com/washington/E...ecials/1382501

    Heather Hines is in Tysons today.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...all-23/8818517

    Secret Temptations at Tysons.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Bod...you-22/4189619

  5. #2230

    Hi. TC tonight?

    Hi guys. New to the hobby. For weeks now been staring at the BP girls in Tys. Crner. Anyone have good words to say about the ones posting this weekend?

  6. #2229

    How to attach photo to post

    Quote Originally Posted by Ernie8  [View Original Post]
    Lastly, I like the photos here. As I always ask to take those on my iPhone. And sometimes I get very good ones, I would like to know how I can connect a post to a photo?

    Thanks, and good luck.
    Go to this link in the FAQ:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/fa...y_questions_02

  7. #2228

    Ashlee in Crystal City

    She is visiting from Texas, staying in town for a few weeks.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...a-t-19/8888943

    Those are not her photos, but she generally matches that type. Sweet, but seems like a newcomer, not a pro. Nice time.

  8. #2227

    New Memeber in Arlington

    Hello and Greetings, I'm new here but not to hobby since the B29 Club in Nogalaz, Mexico. 1967 and I post regularly on The Erotic Review (another site) as a VIP. I agree with several veteran posters here that using words with no meaning is useless, locations (intersection. City) ratings, price, and final I will repeat or not. Important for many unknown providers on BP. Those who offer "outcall" then cash & dash, those girls should get an early warning, too much of that going on. Also, too many links do not provide photos. Are out of date.

    Lastly, I like the photos here. As I always ask to take those on my iPhone. And sometimes I get very good ones, I would like to know how I can connect a post to a photo?

    Thanks, and good luck.

  9. #2226

    Visiting SM in need of advice.

    Visiting SM in need of advice.

    I am visiting for the week, staying off I395 at Little River Turnpiks / Lincolnia.

    Area is very Asian, so there MUST be some nice LOCAL massage and UTR ladies? I have trolled the board, but it is hard for a visitor to extract anything really useful with out experimentation, which I do not have time for.

    I am after petite spinners, asian of some sort, good massage with TS, NOVA ending and possibly all the way.

    I will take responces via PM please as I hope any recomendations will include contact info.

    Many thanks in advance my friends.

    Regards.

    GW

  10. #2225

    Dr. Ling!

    Quote Originally Posted by KNockturnal  [View Original Post]
    I had a good time w this one as well. Very friendly and personable. A quick role play and then on to a nice memorable time. PM for details, or just go see her. I highly recommend Dr. Ling.
    LMAO! Dr. Ling, I almost forgot about that. She'll take good care of you just no fingers in her butt! LOL.

  11. #2224

    Wish I hadn't waited! Elaina

    Been watching this one for a while and finally was able to hook up with her today. Pics are real and performance was great as well. Too bad she will be leaving in a couple of weeks.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...wed-22/8011734

    Hello Gentlemen, I am a passionate dominican & white individual with a great sense of humor, positive outlook on life, and (A) for adventure. My NATURAL beauty and personality is one of positive warmth, laughter and comfort.

    I cater exclusively, and adore intimacy and I take pride in taking care of my friends' emotional needs. (Donations are for relaxation body massage and companionship only) *Elaina (415) 425-4938 check out my reviews! # 204670.

    Poster's age: 22

  12. #2223

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana  [View Original Post]
    I couldn't agree more! She's awesome! Being with a midget was on my bucket list plus she's Korean so that's a bonus. 2 birds with 1 stone. If you're curious, go check her out before she leaves town. She's without a doubt my "Great White Buffalo!" PM me for details.
    I had a good time w this one as well. Very friendly and personable. A quick role play and then on to a nice memorable time. PM for details, or just go see her. I highly recommend Dr. Ling.

  13. #2222

    GIS comes up with much more than just different locations

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxMan  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this I did a GIS and they all come up here with different location I was trying to get some input before I bite the bullet on this beauty.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ent-24/9004275
    Each ad with her pic (as Jenni) in a different city has a different phone number. Did you Google each of the numbers to look for reviews or different names / pix?

    Using this many numbers in a year is by itself a glaring red flag.

    303-502-0335, 971-227-6206, 901-471-4248, 402-915-1659, 910-685-7039.

    The exact same pix are used on the west coast by Stacii Fox, but actually belong to model Sophia LaBelle.

    http://my2-i.com/wp-content/uploads/...rplebikini.jpg

    You did step 1, then skipped steps 2-4. Just looking at a page or two of Google Image results is only a start. You have to read through the results, then do searches on the info within the results as well.

  14. #2221

    Go for it!

    Quote Originally Posted by BoSoxMan  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this I did a GIS and they all come up here with different location I was trying to get some input before I bite the bullet on this beauty.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ent-24/9004275
    Try her and post a full report. That will give you come credibility herea in the future.

    JJ

  15. #2220

    Info please

    Any info on this I did a GIS and they all come up here with different location I was trying to get some input before I bite the bullet on this beauty

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ent-24/9004275

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape