Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2219

    Little GiGi

    So I met up with "little GiGi" the other day. Her BP ad and link are below.

    Nice girl. Little older than "mid 20's," but still young enough. Had fun but the price was a bit higher than what I'm used to paying for the package that I got. IMHO, there are better times to be had for less. Don't get me wrong, I had a good time, but would probably not repeat until the price goes down.

    Stay safe fellahs.

    Just a normal everyday girl here, kind, outgoing, friendly AND just looking for friends who are same! SIMPLE. If no time, no resources then don't contact please. ONLY looking for real friends :O) Be polite, educated, outgoing, well kept and prefer professional business type! I do tutoring. Send a note about yourself, photo helps and availability. NO time for BS or tire kickers PLEASE! I host in the NOVA area in a upscale location. I am mid 20s, short and 100 lbs, long black hair, tiny! REAL! 300 smiles.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ere-25/4561113

  2. #2218

    Couple of Outings from BP

    Type the whole review and once clicked upload there comes the log in page back again. Anywho here's it all again.

    Saw Jaden from BP, the girl with MOB tattoo. Made a late night call at her incall in Springfield. And she delivered good compare to her earlier performances discussed here.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-20/8960960

    SÕ MÅNY ChÕiC€S BUT NÕN€ Lik€ M€•••&9658; YÕU'LL N€V€R FÕ®G€T.

    Sexy, seductive, and educated. I'm your ultimate fantasy girl.

    I am just one phone call away.

    Call Now for an experience that you will never forget.

    &9733; 100% INDEPENDENT &9733; 100% REAL PICS &9733; 100% DISCREET &9733;

    &9829; Jaden (571) 535-1848 &9829; INCALLS

    Saw Kimmey Petite Ebony, while she was in Herendon. She's all business and no BS. Overall delivered as promised, we discussed and settled on 100 for half for 2. But I was able to perform once, blaming on the liquor. Overall it was nice experience, repeat- yes / may be. The turn off for me was the smoke smell infested room, probably 420.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...wed-21/5979749

    Hello fellas I'm kimey 4"11 100pds I'm very seixy and slim I have been knwn to and I'm very talented and can promise you"ll lease satisfied call me now my SPECIALS 916/254/3780 I am the ultimate. Provider NO Bs no drama 100% independent. Atleast try me once I'm WAITING now REVIEWD off the chart top leaving men wanting more 60=10mins 80=20mins 100=hhr 180=hr

  3. #2217

    Couple of outings from BP

    Goes by Kimey, saw her while she was in Herendon. Petite Ebony spinner with all business attitude and no BS. If you like big boobs then she isn't for you but over all had a nice experience. I opted for 100 for 30 for 2 times but finished only once may be too much liquor before. Any ways, repeat. Yes for shorter vissit.

    Nova. Backpage. Com / FemaleEscorts / fairfax-ebony-new-to-area-highly-reviewed-21/5979749.

    Hello fellas I'm kimey 4"11 100pds I'm very seixy and slim I have been knwn to and I'm very talented and can promise you"ll lease satisfied call me now my SPECIALS 916/254/3780 I am the ultimate. Provider NO Bs no drama 100% independent. Atleast try me once I'm WAITING now REVIEWD off the chart top leaving men wanting more 60=10mins 80=20mins 100=hhr 180=hr

    Jaden, yes the one with MOB tattoo. She's been reviewed before on this board. It was late night call at her springfield incall location. She isn't rookie any more and there's an improvement in her performance, comments based upon the prior reviews here.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...als-20/8960960

    SÕ MÅNY ChÕiC€S BUT NÕN€ Lik€ M€•••&9658; YÕU'LL N€V€R FÕ®G€T.

    Sexy, seductive, and educated. I'm your ultimate fantasy girl.

    I am just one phone call away.

    Call Now for an experience that you will never forget.

    &9733; 100% INDEPENDENT &9733; 100% REAL PICS &9733; 100% DISCREET &9733;

    &9829; Jaden (571) 535-1848 &9829; INCALLS

    YMMV hunt safe!

  4. #2216

    Thanks BB

    I realize that some of the photos in thier ads are not them. I know that there are a lot of girls in the "latina" community advertising on BP.

    I usually will only use the phone number that I've visited before. As I said, I've been pretty pleased with the quality of girls presented. This time I wasnt, and yes, its my own fault for not doing the homework. It was pretty early in the day (10 am) and the usual number that I'd used wasnt getting me any response, so I took a chance and went here instead.

    The service wasnt bad, just the girl wasnt hot. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Copy the URL (image location) of the picture. Paste it into Google. Search. Click Search by Image.

    In this case, it shows that the pix have been used over 300 times By girls all over the country.

    Sorry to beat on you along with this dead horse, Baw, but it's 2012, there are billions of images cataloged in Google Image and TinEye, and it's too easy to avoid this kind of disappointment.

  5. #2215

    I will post this for the 50th time: Google Image Search

    Quote Originally Posted by BawMore  [View Original Post]
    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ina-23/8942896

    This time I was quite disappointed.

    Not the girl in the ad. I should have known right off.
    Copy the URL (image location) of the picture. Paste it into Google. Search. Click Search by Image.

    In this case, it shows that the pix have been used over 300 times By girls all over the country.

    Sorry to beat on you along with this dead horse, Baw, but it's 2012, there are billions of images cataloged in Google Image and TinEye, and it's too easy to avoid this kind of disappointment.

  6. #2214

    Elly!

    I decided to call Elly and I am most happy I did! Outstanding services!

    BBBJ, help in the shower, massage, CG, Mish, Doggie, massage, HJ to prep and another round of hide the sausage.

    Another very helpful shower, conversation, bottle of water and on my way!

    Fellas. Go see her RIGHT NOW! Tomorrow (Sunday) is her shopping day and Monday she is going back home!

    Just do it and call her NOW!

    Elly. 571-235-7775.

    JJ

  7. #2213

    Latina

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...ina-23/8942896

    Looking for an early pre lunch snack, I made a few calls to the Latino community. I've been a big fan of the latina ladies advertising here. This time I was quite disappointed.

    Not the girl in the ad. I should have known right off. The location was not as advertised, I believe she actually brought me to her home, an apt not even close to the location in the ad. The price was the usual, a buck for the half. Usual menu for that, everything covered.

    I have visited these ladies more than a few times, and usually am very satisified with the session. This time the girl was just not hot. The service was okay, CBJ, Mish, Doggy. Can't complain about that. I just would have preferred the usual very attractive latina instead of the short chubby one. I won't repeat at the phone number here, I think she was an Independant.

  8. #2212

    Korean Midget!

    Quote Originally Posted by Warlock01  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure yesterday. Was worth the price of admission and something I won't forget.
    I couldn't agree more! She's awesome! Being with a midget was on my bucket list plus she's Korean so that's a bonus. 2 birds with 1 stone. If you're curious, go check her out before she leaves town. She's without a doubt my "Great White Buffalo!" PM me for details.

  9. #2211

    Asian Massage Parlor out of Apartment complex next to Dulles Mall

    Liked the price, $60 for what I assumed 30 mins. Did not imagine that it was for 4 hands. Called, greeted by English speaking gal but appeared to be Asian. Gave me the building number and address. Got to the apt. Complex, called again and she gave me the apt. No.

    Greeted at door by 40's ish gal. A cup tits, nice ass. She wore underwear, bikini top and tight skirt type attire.

    2 bedroom Apt. Was empty. BR had massage table in it. She layed out a paper sheet over table, I got naked. She asked for house fee. Asked if I wanted massage and HJ (she did the hand motion ). I said maybe. She reminded me that the. 6 was the house fee, I said I understood. She called a girl on the phone, spoke Asian, hung up. I guess, checking in and time start. I thought I heard someone cone into the apt during my time and when we left to the foyer to get my shoes there was a 3rd pair there, mans shoes. Assumed he was in BR #2. Massage was just o. K, nothing special at all. Roaming allowed. On the flip, she motioned HJ and I said yes. She reminded tip policy, I said ok. She got buck naked, roaming all over allowed, nice! Std. HE obtained. Did not ask and do not know if anything else was on menu.

    Have here a std. .4 tip and she seemed pleased. Truth be told, .6 tip.

    Would have been appropriate based on roaming.

    Did a google search for number and came up with backpage postings in DC and I think Syracuse NY. Would have been nice if she was prettier and younger. I'd repeat if I had the money. I'd say worth it, for 1. 0.

    &9734; ALL NEW SYSTEM &9733; NEW STAFF &9733; GLAND OPEN &9734;

    Cute and sexy Asian Models just Choose Your Chinese, korean, japanes.

    Happy to partner with you today!

    Want the best possible service!

    &9608; Hot Towel & Body Scrub.

    &9608; Deep Tissue & Swedish & Shiatsu.

    &9608; special 4 hand massace.

    &9608; Clean & private rooms.

    &9608; call : 315-395-4126 &9608;

  10. #2210

    Steve, looks like a fly-by-night fake

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Hey Guys, This girl is advertising in jacksonville and a google search shows a lot of ads in your area. Just wondering if any of you have any info on her.

    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...mmy-22/4031559

    I appreciate the help and will reciprocate if you need anyting from our area.

    Thanks, Steve
    The phone number 480-334-2490 has been used for Avani, Nicky, and Yasmine, and Google image search shows the pix of different girls are used by many girls with a lot of different names all over the country.

    I don't ever remember seeing the ads here or anything about her, so my take is that she/they stayed just long enough to bait-and-switch enough guys to pay for a ticket out of town. Best avoided.

  11. #2209

    Decisions. Decisions

    So which shall it be:

    Sexy Elly who does great BBBJCIM.

    OR.

    Korean midget who offers a unique experience?

    Which to do?

    Both, maybe?

    Opinions? Reviews?

    JJ

  12. #2208

    Help

    Hey Guys, This girl is advertising in jacksonville and a google search shows a lot of ads in your area. Just wondering if any of you have any info on her.

    http://jacksonville.backpage.com/Fem...mmy-22/4031559

    I appreciate the help and will reciprocate if you need anyting from our area.

    Thanks, Steve

  13. #2207

    Amen!

    Quote Originally Posted by Randy Farang  [View Original Post]
    Having been a member of this board for longer than I'd care to admit I have to agree that the usefulness has significantly declined. For those who are paranoid about posting information here all I can say is that you are delusional if you think that Uncle LEO isn't fully aware of the activities in the community. They generally don't waste a lot of time and resources on policing crimes of moral turpitude unless they have reason to believe that there are more serious crimes involved, or if they are getting pressure from local politicians to "clean up" the community. This being the election season there is probably somewhat more pressure at the moment.

    But does anyone really think that Uncle LEO can't find dozens of targets every day? They can read, they have access to data bases that would amaze you, and if they wanted to they could put a real dent in the business in a heart beat. They don't because it would be very labor intensive and they have to prioritize their efforts.

    So I urge you, if you are going to post something here, please make it information that makes sense and is useful to the rest of us. Tell us about the good ones, that's what we are all looking for. Tell us about the bad ones, that's what we all want to avoid. But a post that says "I had a great time at the place outside the beltway" is worthless.
    I fully agree! Let's get back on track!

    JJ

  14. #2206

    Korean Midget

    Quote Originally Posted by HandBanana  [View Original Post]
    Hi All!

    Noticed the midget is back in town. I missed her a few weeks ago. I haven't heard much about her other than bunker's post a few weeks ago. Anyone seen her since?

    Thanks!
    Had the pleasure yesterday. Was worth the price of admission and something I won't forget.

  15. #2205

    Merrifield?

    Quote Originally Posted by AKFourtySeven  [View Original Post]
    So where was this Latina Heaven at? Any links to news reports?
    I'm guessing he is talking about the place next to Fairfax hospital.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape