High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Literal2
  1. #2180

    SA research

    SA actually claims that there is a 10:1 ratio of F to M but they just calculate that on gross numbers. 30 days is a long time and I actually look at 2 weeks as a viable activity level. What you have to consider is that many of the girls who are not checking their profiles are in relationships with a daddy and are not active until they break up with their SD. So many of them will eventually be back live.

    After 2 weeks of working Ashley Madison I have a live one on the line. Since I broke up with my ATF I have not gotten my pipes cleaned out so I need to get a regular. She is a MILF and elderly by my Stds. 32 yrs old with 2 kids. She is available every other weekend so hopefully I will have that option. She is a slender Asian, so that will be a first for me. We shall see. The good news is that she might actually be free and not requiring an allowance.

    On SDFM I found a scammer. It brings back the not so fond memories of the Nando 1s. She said that she was available Mon night, but Oh gosh, she suddenly has to work so if I could only send her some money to pay off the replacement. So funny! I'm older and wiser and blew her off.

  2. #2179

    The other side

    I suspected you had done the fake-baby-profile. So I did one, and can report the matching male numbers:

    For Richmond VA metro (50-mile radius) :

    SBs: 1007 total. 248 "active" (has logged in in the last 30 days)

    SDs: 166 total. 77 "active"

    So almost half of the SDs are active while only a quarter of the babies are, but there's still a little over 3 currently-active SBs for each active SD. More, this indicates that the turnover rate on SBs is about twice as high for SDs, so if you're patient, a lot more than 3 SBs will pass across your plate.

    I also think it's interesting that we're seeing some level of consistency across different metro areas. That makes sense statistically, but it still surprises me a bit...
    Last edited by CantWinLosin; 10-05-12 at 23:55. Reason: Fix the stupid changes made by the fucked-up board software

  3. #2178

    Gps and %

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Rice  [View Original Post]
    Interesting fact.

    How many of SBs are GPS (stating 3k / mth or above in my mind)? In S. California, seems that there are quite a lot of GPS, so can't count them.

    Happy hunting, Scotty!
    Ok over the years I found out that of the profiles about 50% are desperate, they need rent $, cell $, are behind in bills, have a car that needs to be fixed, they need to move out of their parents house etc.

    Then about 20. 25 % have GPS (and yes I met a few of them, and yes after 5- 6 months they still think they will get it)

    Then another 25. 20% are realistic.

    And then the final 5% are the real ones, who are better than realistic, the ones you can keep on for months, in a few occasions a few years because they just want a 'kind of husband w / o the hassles' a 'kind of be / f w / o the hassles' they don't even need $/visit, they just want some attention, good sex and not pay when you take them out, a dn the occasional flowers, card and small gifts

    At least that is what I found in the midwest here.

    At the same time there are sd's who pay $500. $1, 000 / visit. I have seen it happen. And yes that sb came back to me and said. 'wow that was nice but I want you, and NO I will never expect that from you"

  4. #2177

    SB Research

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    I got over 50 contacts in the first two days, almost all of them well written and thoughtful. Some of them are pure bs, obviously, but it let me know that a generic "hey baby, ur hot" is not going to cut it, which has never been my style, but I do get lazy from time to time.
    Scott,

    Very interesting research and right in my line of thinking when it comes to quantitative data. Could the number of responses be due to the fact your profile is new? I wonder if your contacts will fall off as time goes on? I see the same SB's logging in month after month. Makes me think, either they are not successful or variety is just as important to them as to us. (You have explored that theory in the past)

    I've had good response with very simple messages to the local babies. This is straight marketing (Shout Out to Hollywood Guy for this insight). Initial message gets them to read your profile. Your profile generates the response. I have also had great response when I'm traveling. I use a different message. The babies love a traveling SD! I have experimented with setting my profile city in a different one from where I live and then tested the response rate. It dramatically increased for me. I have found there is a geographical difference in quality type and average requested sugar amounts for the Sugar Babies in each area. Guy Woodson is the master of Traveling SD tactics. GW big ups to you man! Got to give you your props there!

    SubCmdr Out

  5. #2176

    Richmond daddies

    Quote Originally Posted by CantWinLosin  [View Original Post]
    F Scott, I'm sure others will work the numbers for their areas. I just ran the SA numbers for Richmond metro (50 mile radius) SB's and got just over 1000 profiles, with only a quarter of those having logged in within the last 30 days. (My experience has been that if they haven't logged in in at least 30 days, they're gone.) How did you run the guy's numbers? It won't seem to let me to that.
    CWL (and other interested parties) ,

    I created a fake SB profile for Richmond, as Scott did for Chicago. The magic number:

    161 Sugar Daddies registered in Richmond. 68 of whom have logged in over the past 30 days. Unfortunately, that closes our gap to about a 3:1 ratio here in RVA (if you apply the 30 day standard) , but still the numbers are in the Daddy's favor.

    And don't worry, I made my profile unsearchable to keep my fellow sugar bowlers from wasting their time.

    Dr Feelgood

  6. #2175

    Simple

    Quote Originally Posted by CantWinLosin  [View Original Post]
    F Scott, I'm sure others will work the numbers for their areas. I just ran the SA numbers for Richmond metro (50 mile radius) SB's and got just over 1000 profiles, with only a quarter of those having logged in within the last 30 days. (My experience has been that if they haven't logged in in at least 30 days, they're gone.) How did you run the guy's numbers? It won't seem to let me to that.
    I created a fake baby profile. On SA, babies can join for free, but their searching abilities are limited to "members near me", apparently. They can read their messages, though, so as an additional bit of info, I got over 50 contacts in the first two days, almost all of them well written and thoughtful. Some of them are pure bs, obviously, but it let me know that a generic "hey baby, ur hot" is not going to cut it, which has never been my style, but I do get lazy from time to time.

    For my local brothers, my baby name is Mindi, so don't bother to contact me, you're not my type!

  7. #2174

    Inactive Accounts

    Quote Originally Posted by CantWinLosin  [View Original Post]
    F Scott, I'm sure others will work the numbers for their areas. I just ran the SA numbers for Richmond metro (50 mile radius) SB's and got just over 1000 profiles, with only a quarter of those having logged in within the last 30 days. (My experience has been that if they haven't logged in in at least 30 days, they're gone.) How did you run the guy's numbers? It won't seem to let me to that.
    The same appears to be true in metro Detroit; a lot of the girls haven't logged on in quite a while. Then, there are the girls who create an account, log on for the first couple of days, and then don't log on ever again. I skip them as well.

    Still, the numbers definitely are in our favor. Even if it's closer to 3 or 4 to one, the number of sane guys seems to be limited, too. I've had a number of pots tell me horror stories of guys who just seem to be creepy from the first contact. And if a guy passes the e-mail / text test and they have a M&G, I've had pots tell me that they are creepers at the M&G. Just goes to show that if you're reasonably sane, clean, and a gentleman, the world is your oyster.

    UPDATE on my sickness issue: No mono for HYB, so I'm in the clear. Thanks for the replies to my earlier post. My concern was that, because my wife works in the medical field, she would realize the risk of anonymous transmission is low. But now I don't have to worry about that.

  8. #2173

    Fun Facts

    F Scott, I'm sure others will work the numbers for their areas. I just ran the SA numbers for Richmond metro (50 mile radius) SB's and got just over 1000 profiles, with only a quarter of those having logged in within the last 30 days. (My experience has been that if they haven't logged in in at least 30 days, they're gone.) How did you run the guy's numbers? It won't seem to let me to that.

  9. #2172

    Who cares?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dog Rice  [View Original Post]
    Interesting fact.

    How many of SBs are GPS (stating 3k / mth or above in my mind)?
    I don't think it matters, honestly. Let's say that 1/3 of them are suffering from GPS, so roughly 1900 of them. Even if every registered daddy were willing to pay 3K a month, which of course we aren't, that still leaves about 900 babies out in the cold. What this ratio says to me is be patient, stick to your guns in terms of your sugar comfort level, and don't slam the door in any baby's face. They may very well come back and contact you again; there's just no way they all are getting snapped up. Plus, if the babies I talk to are telling the truth, a good portion of those 917 daddies are jerks, creeps, liars and perverts (you know who you are), which is good for us remaining normal ones.

    With great power comes great responsibility, however, so be polite.

    Scott

  10. #2171
    Interesting fact.

    How many of SBs are GPS (stating 3k / mth or above in my mind)? In S. California, seems that there are quite a lot of GPS, so can't count them.

    Happy hunting, Scotty!

    Quote Originally Posted by F Scott  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    I just learned an amazing thing: in my area, Chicago, within a 50 mile radius of my zipcode, there are 917 registered SDs on SA, and. Wait for it. 5801 registered SBs! It boggles the mind! Now certainly there are inactive or dormant profiles in both of those numbers, but still! That's six babies for every daddy, and that's just in a 50 mile radius.

    I'm not sure at all what to make of this, or to do with this fact, but there has to be something that will benefit me.

    Scott

  11. #2170

    An astonishing fact!

    Gentlemen,

    I just learned an amazing thing: in my area, Chicago, within a 50 mile radius of my zipcode, there are 917 registered SDs on SA, and - wait for it - 5801 registered SBs! It boggles the mind! Now certainly there are inactive or dormant profiles in both of those numbers, but still! That's six babies for every daddy, and that's just in a 50 mile radius.

    I'm not sure at all what to make of this, or to do with this fact, but there has to be something that will benefit me.

    Scott

  12. #2169

    Bragging

    My last post in this thread was a bit callous. I enjoyed reading about HG's escapades, he certainly has way more cajones than I do. What threw me off and made me write that post was the lead in with "Busy busy last couple of days. Also in keeping with the spirit of the thread no bragging / notch pics." Then telling one incredible story, that most in this thread will never have the opportunity to experience. That 'sounds' like bragging to me. As usual your interpretation may differ.

  13. #2168

    How to explain

    Quote Originally Posted by JoesParty  [View Original Post]
    What are some of a SD's worst nightmares? Being outed. STDs. Blackmail. And there certainly are countless others.

    I can explain strep throat. It's not so common for adults (I've not had it since I was a kid) , but it's not outside the realm of possibilities. But mono? How in the world would I ever explain that?

    Joe
    Why the need to explain. You come in contact with others don't you?

    Best explanation if asked "pffffff hell I wish I knew. I don't want this. Sad face"

  14. #2167

    Sidelined

    What are some of a SD's worst nightmares? Being outed. STDs. Blackmail. And there certainly are countless others.

    But what about getting sick? I met my 18yo HYB (and current favorite) more than a week ago for a movie. We both felt a little under the weather with colds, so we thought a movie was the best way to see each other while avoiding any significant contact. Well, I'm sad to say I lost my self control, and we ended up at a hotel afterward, where there actually was quite a bit of physical contact. Amazing physical contact. Physical contact in all kinds of positions.

    Within a couple days, though, she was feeling worse, so much so that she went to the doctor. They ran all kinds of tests, including for strep throat and mono. Now, I'm home from work and not feeling so great.

    I can explain strep throat. It's not so common for adults (I've not had it since I was a kid), but it's not outside the realm of possibilities. But mono? How in the world would I ever explain that?

    I went to the doc yesterday and was prescribed something to make me feel better while I await my own test results. Keep your fingers crossed for me, gents.

    I've been reminded of a valuable lesson here: Sometimes it costs dearly when you lose self control.

    Regards,

    Joe

  15. #2166

    Back to business. The cost of exploring new worlds.

    Ok so my ATF perfect little sb, got a bit possessive. You heard the story. And during that exploration trip of her. She found one (SD) she wanted toy meet. So I said "go ahead make my day" as you humans like to say.

    The closer it came to the day, the less enthused she became, but she did meet him. End of the story was. She did not enjoy herself, but was happy with the amount of sugar she got, it was more for the 4 hours with him than she got from me in total for the last 7 months. This proves my previous quote. An ATF does not have to cost an arms and a leg, perhaps not even a rib.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape