Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #2189

    This is the right section for these comments LOL

    Here is another reminder of what she really means LOL

    ESCORT ADVERTISEMENT AND WEBSITE DECODER.

    Ultimate GFE. Has a good imagination.

    I enjoy my work. A highly accomplished actress, fakes "O"s better than Meg Ryan.

    Down-to-earth. Isn't high.

    Energetic. Is high.

    Discreet. Too disorganized to keep your personal information.

    Outcall only. Has a car, lives in a motel.

    Incall only. Doesn't have a car, lives in a motel.

    BBW. Pick a fold, any fold.

    I answer my phone. No computer.

    E-mail me only. No phone.

    Fill out my online booking form. You will never get an appointment, ever.

    Punctual. +- 2 hours.

    Educated. 5 years of high school.

    Wants to spend time getting to know you. Kills as much of the hour as possible with idle chit-chat.

    Appreciates tips. $200 for a no-touch dance, $300 more for FS.

    Girl-next-door. Has a face like a basset hound.

    Mature. Take her photo, add 15 years.

    Classy. Washes.

    University Educated. Bartending School.

    Sensitive. Doesn't laugh at you to your face.

    Loves meeting new people. She needs the money.

    Lingerie available. BYO, she'll be more than happy to wear it.

    Sensual. Turns the TV off.

    Referrals required. Wants to gauge how skanky you really are.

    Deposit required. Primadonna.

    Sophisticated. Stops the action to take cell phone calls.

    Blonde. Bad dye job.

    Redhead. Wig.

    Couples welcome. At least women usually wash.

    Can bring a friend. Anything to get you off faster.

    Smoker. 6 packs a day.

    Non-Smoker. 2 packs a day.

    Doesn't do drugs. That happens after the session.

    Face obscured on site for privacy. Butt ugly.

    Elegant Dinner Companion. A free meal is always nice.

    Tight butt. No hips, ass looks like 14 year old boy.

    B cup. BB's on a breadboard.

    C cup. B cup.

    D cup. C cup.

    DD cup. Fat.

    115. 140.

    125. 150.

    135. 160.

    140+. A house.

    New pics on site. Reviewers slammed her for dated pics.

    I only take 1 appointment per day. The other 5 are just friends.

    My car broke down. She has better things to do.

    My email crashed, I lost everything. She has better things to do for the next week.

    Retirement. She met a BF who doesn't like her job.

    Coming out of retirement. She was dumped.

    Holiday Specials. Kids need winter clothes.

    Light Domination. You don't want FS? All the better.

    If you seek a onetime experience, look elsewhere. Look elsewhere.

    Nice apartment. Doesn't live in a motel.

    A few piercings. Face and bod look like a pin cushion.

    A few tats. More ink than bare skin.

    Very accommodating. Speaks greek if you are less than 6", $100 extra.

    Now independent. Too flaky even for the agency.

    Genuine pics. Just not of her.

    34-23-34. 34-32-40.

    PC out

  2. #2188
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    The original link was FemaleEscorts / oo-sexy-oo-blonde-midgetoo-hottie-oo-21/7524854. After I called and gave her crap on the phone, they deleted the midget ad and updated it with the one you see now. That's why the link says "blonde midget too hottie" but you ended up on the "sexy blondes" ad.

    Note that the old ad had the 360 phone, and the new one has the 907 phone, proving they're both the same people.

    If you right click on the midget link in my first post, and paste that URL into google search, you can then see the ad by clicking on the double arrows and selecting "cache."
    Thanks for keeping us safe man!

  3. #2187

    Sleaze, they replaced the ad after being caught

    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazebum  [View Original Post]
    Brother, you confused me!

    Here is the text from the link you provided:

    907*280*7461.

    Ask for Mz Dior or Mz NECKINGTON.

    No mention of any midget I could see.

    WTF?

    JJ
    The original link was FemaleEscorts / oo-sexy-oo-blonde-midgetoo-hottie-oo-21/7524854. After I called and gave her crap on the phone, they deleted the midget ad and updated it with the one you see now. That's why the link says "blonde midget too hottie" but you ended up on the "sexy blondes" ad.

    Note that the old ad had the 360 phone, and the new one has the 907 phone, proving they're both the same people.

    If you right click on the midget link in my first post, and paste that URL into google search, you can then see the ad by clicking on the double arrows and selecting "cache."

  4. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    These two, now going as Mz. Dior and Mz. Neckington, are affiliated with the fake midget, Alice, Fancy, Layla, Gina, etc. Group. Probably same pimps.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...hes-21/7524854

    Current ad has 907-280-7461, but the blonde in yellow shows up as Leah with 540-621-2715 and 619-346-9092. Pix of the girl in pink seem to be stolen from a Houston provider.

    The 907 shows up with a different girl in Raleigh last month.

    Miss Neckington, using different pix, advertised in Fredericksburg last month under 360-480-0501, which is the fake midget's phone.
    God Gawd, man. That is one busted up looking girl. She been rode more then the backseat of grey hound bus. I stick with the latinas off of gallows road and 50.

  5. #2185

    More from the fraud crew

    These two, now going as Mz. Dior and Mz. Neckington, are affiliated with the fake midget, Alice, Fancy, Layla, Gina, etc. Group. Probably same pimps.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...hes-21/7524854

    Current ad has 907-280-7461, but the blonde in yellow shows up as Leah with 540-621-2715 and 619-346-9092. Pix of the girl in pink seem to be stolen from a Houston provider.

    The 907 shows up with a different girl in Raleigh last month.

    Miss Neckington, using different pix, advertised in Fredericksburg last month under 360-480-0501, which is the fake midget's phone.

  6. #2184
    Quote Originally Posted by redthorn  [View Original Post]
    What do you mean, you're "not into those" extra techniques? That's what this is about and what the readers want to know about. Geez.
    Uhhhh. Like I said in my report, the "extra techniques" are listed in the ad.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/se...100-24/8925424

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Really shouldn't be criticizing a contributor for his preferences. Lane gave a thorough report, which included telling us that extra techniques are available, and that there's an upsell, which is a lot more information than you've ever provided the readers of this board.
    And thank you!

  7. #2183

    Yesterday's fake midget is back today as "Alice"

    With a new description and set of stolen pix.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...eal-19/8847189

    As always 360-480-0501 is a fraud. Call and tell her what you think of her lies.

  8. #2182

    Huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bunker Buster  [View Original Post]
    Tiffany's pimp, capitalizing on the current midget craze on this board, put up an ad today using pix stolen from Midget Jessica, a west-coast provider. Tiffany's ad says she's 4-11, while the pix clearly show a girl who's under 3-11. I spoke with Jessica, who confirmed she's in California right now.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-oo-21/7524854

    The fake ad is under 360-480-0501, which has been used for other fake pix; same outfit also uses 913-530-7814. I caught their fraud 6 weeks ago.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1520784

    Call 360-480-0501 and tell this liar what you think of her.

    No one's going to mess around in my midget territory. LOL
    Brother, you confused me!

    Here is the text from the link you provided:

    Gentlemen, We are offering an erotic session fitting in all your requests that can possibly be handled in our time. I am open-minded and loves to live outside the box. I satisfy most requests, from the common to unusual. Our time together will be a fulfilling dream come true. I stand a curvy 5'6, Green eyes, Black hair, and a personality and skills that will make you scream for mre

    907*280*7461.

    Ask for Mz Dior or Mz NECKINGTON.

    Poster's age: 21.

    • Location: Northern Virginia, landmark mall / 2freakz.

    • Post ID: 7524854 nova.

    No mention of any midget I could see.

    WTF?

    JJ

  9. #2181

    Melissa

    801-949-2250.

    Had a late night opportunity not too long ago with her. Checking another site, I was fairly certain pics were fake (and they are) but was striking out on my first several choices and in the past I have good luck with fake or no pics still turning out to be decent. She sounded very nice on initial call and was available at a very late hour.

    Stayed in decent hotel, clean room, no smoke (which is huge plus in my book). She was a little chunky, maybe stout is a better description but not fat. Face was cute. Body not that appealing to me once fully revealed. Attitude was indifferent but accomodating. It was very late so that may have factored into enthusiasm. Experience overall was not bad but not good either. Just kind of blah.

  10. #2180

    Fake midget alert

    Tiffany's pimp, capitalizing on the current midget craze on this board, put up an ad today using pix stolen from Midget Jessica, a west-coast provider. Tiffany's ad says she's 4-11, while the pix clearly show a girl who's under 3-11. I spoke with Jessica, who confirmed she's in California right now.

    http://nova.backpage.com/FemaleEscor...-oo-21/7524854

    The fake ad is under 360-480-0501, which has been used for other fake pix; same outfit also uses 913-530-7814. I caught their fraud 6 weeks ago.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...=1#post1520784

    Call 360-480-0501 and tell this liar what you think of her.

    No one's going to mess around in my midget territory. LOL

  11. #2179

    That outfit has usually been more

    Quote Originally Posted by CourtesanLover  [View Original Post]
    I was out and about and did a quick search, found her ad, no reviews so TOFTT. All I can say is you guys owe me one. So got to her private incall location, gave the donation. I disrobed and she to her underwear, then she asks me if I want oil. Oh boy, I thought to myself its going to be upsell time. So after 5 mins of the lamest massage ever, I ask her what else is available, she says its only a body rub. So no upsell but no FS or BJ. So I laid back took my crappy massage which did have a HE and she fully disrobed then. Had some decent natural D's. I told her when I was leaving that she posted in the "escorts" section and she should have posted in the "body rubs" section. This clown then tells me I should have told her what I was looking for over the phone[sic].

    Robertha 703 371 2792.

    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...uty-25/5044411

    CL
    I recognize their ad style, and it's an outfit that's been in FC and Fairfax, and changes phone numbers fairly often. Pix are fake, but girls have always been pretty decent. They used to be FS, then I think they had some trouble, so first-timers may not always do well. I haven't been for 6-8 months, since they upped the 15 from 80 to 100, but last time I went, the girl tried to tell me it was only FBSM, and I had to call the manager to set things right. Try calling back and complaining.

  12. #2178
    Quote Originally Posted by LationHeat  [View Original Post]
    Http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?ID=196041

    Her reviews look good but most of them strictly mention no FS
    If you have VIP access on that board you can read all about it.

    Otherwise, all I would add is you can expect a nice privates-to-privates ending.

    No FS. No BJ. At least not on the first visit. Shower time was nice with full access.

    Ask for a short session and her handler will quote you an intro price.

    She's an attractive college girl. Worth a visit so long as you understand what you're getting.

  13. #2177

    Pics are similar

    Quote Originally Posted by Omega0003  [View Original Post]
    I feel for you. We've all taken one for the team at least once. Were her pics accurate?
    The pics are not her but its very similar to her she is very slim with some natural D tatas, sexy lookin latina.

  14. #2176
    Quote Originally Posted by Morozek  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet up with Jessica in Tyson's Corners yet? I'll be back in NOVA in a few weeks, and may TOFFT if no one has any reviews. Another site looks good.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/je...rea-21/8326151

    http://jessicalmassage.yolasite.com/
    Http://www.theeroticreview.com/revie....asp?ID=196041

    Her reviews look good but most of them strictly mention no FS

  15. #2175

    No surprise

    It's no surprise that you couldn't be seen. She stays busy. Keep trying!

    Quote Originally Posted by Metloaf  [View Original Post]
    Finally got me with a appointment and than no answer. Just glad I didn't take that drive in the first place. Bunk feel your pain.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape